*Flameclan, Moonclan, Nightclan* Warrior RP

in Roleplaying

need any changes?

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 3:53 PM

@valleries1 @leafstarofskyclan @runa @emerladstar @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677

Moonstar gave a rare smile and said calmly, "okay."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 4:10 PM

Leafshade worriedly looked at Frostfur. "Thank you for telling me...Will you be alright?"

"Yeah, I better get back. Same spot at sun high?"

"If I get on a patrol, but very likely."

"See you then." Frostfur turned and headed back to camp. How could she face her clanmates? She wasn't what a medicine cat was meant to be...She would just have to fake it until she made it.

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 4:14 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @runa @valleries1 @kittykay @lalialuckyseal87 @vanley @emeraldstar @lucie1677. Moonstar went to sleep in her den, she asked 2 warriors to keep guard!

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 4:18 PM

Leafshade headed back to camp without any prey. She was too rattled. Tired and confused, she headed to her den and fell asleep.

Hawkstorm went to his leader (MoonClan leader's name here, I forgot it ha) and lowered his voice. "Is it possible for me to meet my litter mates?"

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 4:26 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @runa @lucie1677 @lalialuckyseal87 @emeraldstar @vanley @kitykay , Suntail the remembered he saw Frostfur at the gathering. She was really beautiful he thought.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 4:33 PM

Frostfur slunk into her den. She noticed Suntail across the clearing and stopped. He was...watching her. With interest. She slid into her den and fell into her nest.

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 4:36 PM

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677

Suntail sadly sighed and walked back into the warriors den.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 January 2017 at 4:37 PM

"Mudtail, Suntail! border portal!" Midnight called. "Hollypaw! we are going hunting!"

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 16 January 2017 at 4:45 PM

@valleries1 (u forgot to ping XD)
@leafstarofskyclan
@vanley
@chicachicken
@kittykay
@emeraldstar
@lailaluckyseal87

MudTail nodded getting ready for the patrol.

skydapple let out another racking cough, her body shuddering in the process.

sootMuzzle sighed she had been having terrible dream- no, visions, but she didn't know what to do, her leader wouldn't listen and no one else probably cared.

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 4:49 PM

@valleries1 @runa @kittykay @emerladstar @lalialuckyseal87 @vanley @leafstrofskyclan @lucie1677 , Suntail is also ready for patrol!

Hollypaw ran up to midnight and said excitedly, "ready!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 January 2017 at 4:57 PM

@chicachicken
@runa (XD opps, one warning for me)
@emeraldstar @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677

"lets go!" Midnight meowed as he left with Hollypaw on patrol.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 4:57 PM

Frostfur poked her head out of the medicine den just as Midnight was passing. "Hey, I'm out of yarrow. It's a little yellow or white flower, I need the leaves, root, all of it. If ou see any, can you bring it back with you?"

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 5:00 PM

@valleries1 @runa @emeraldstar @kittykay @lalialuckyseal87 @vanley @lucie1677 @leafstarofskyclan , Hollypaw went as fast as her paws could go. Suntail yelled back to Frostfur, "I will!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 January 2017 at 5:01 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @runa @emeraldstar @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken

"sure!" Midnight called, as he and Hollypaw left camp.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 5:03 PM

"Thanks!" Frostfur called back and she headed back into her den.

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 5:06 PM

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lucie1677 @lalialuckyseal87

Suntail yelled, "Your welcome!"

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 16 January 2017 at 5:22 PM

@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@vanley
@chicachicken
@emeraldstar
@lailaluckyseal87
@runa
@lucie1677

Cinderkit pounced on some leaves. She was utterly bored and didnt know what to do.

(Can someone do something with her?)

(Also i subscribed, so you don't need to ping)

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 5:23 PM

@kittykay (what Clan is she from?)

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken

Female
41 posts

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 5:28 PM

Leafshade woke up. That's right, she needed too meet Frostfur at sunhigh. Cinderkit was frolicking around the clearing, and Leafshade needed something to pass the time.
"Wanna play a game? I've got a moss ball."

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 16 January 2017 at 5:32 PM

Cinder-kit nodded happily. "Sure, i just wish i was a 'paw."

@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@vanley
@chicachicken
@emeraldstar
@lailaluckyseal87
@runa
@lucie1677

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 5:32 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @runa @emeraldstar @flowerlynx @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677

Frostfur was waiting patiently for Leafshade.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 January 2017 at 5:40 PM

"Okay. I have some important Warrior business to attend, but I want you to practice hunting on this moss ball. When I get back, I'll test you. Got it?" With that, Leafshade headed to the border, where she met her sister, Frostfur. (Lmao why were you rping her haha)

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @lucie1677 @chicachicken (lmao)

Deleted • 16 January 2017 at 5:45 PM

@leafstarofskyclan Oops sorry! My mistake 😋

@runa @emeraldstar @valleries1 @kittykay @vanley @lalialuckyseal87 @flowerlynx lucie1677

Female
41 posts

kittykay • 16 January 2017 at 5:52 PM

Cinderkit purred and stalked her "mossmouse". She stalked and pounced on her mouse for a while trying different angles and such. She didnt do great, but Cinderkit imagined she was a hunter, filling up the prey pile.

@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@vanley
@chicachicken
@emeraldstar
@lailaluckyseal87
@runa
@lucie1677

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 16 January 2017 at 6:40 PM

Soulstar called to the apprentices' mentors, Nightfang, Skydapple, and Moonpelt. "May I take Badgerpaw, Wolfpaw, and Oakpaw today so I can give them a short assessment?"

@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@vanley
@chicachicken
@kittykay
@emeraldstar
@lailaluckyseal87

Oakpaw pricked his ears when he heard Soulstar ask his mentor if she could give him an the other apprentices an assessment. "Guys, Soulstar might be giving us an assessment," He told Wolfpaw and Badgerpaw.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 16 January 2017 at 6:50 PM

@summer99318
@leafstarofskyclan
@valleries1
@vanley
@chicachicken
@emeraldstar
@kittykay
@lailaluckyseal87

skydapple let out a racking cough, steadying herself "eh..yes that would be fine"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 17 January 2017 at 2:23 AM

@valleries1 @summer99318 @emeraldstar @leafstarofskyclan @vanley
( REPEAT, ONLY THE FIRST FIVE PINGS WORK )

Nightshade padded over to soulstar and nodded "okay, but maybe you should take at least one warrior with you, a skilled one at that, in case there might be a surprise attack" she gave skydapple a quick glance with worry in her eyes for a not even half a second before her eyes did not show her worry and she was not looking at skydapple

Dawnshine sat down in Lionstar's den she meowed softly, anxious about the kit that she had left in the leaf pile outside of the dens "What is it, Lionstar?"

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 17 January 2017 at 8:01 AM

"Good idea Nightfang, I'll bring Hawkstorm then," Soulstar mewed reassuringly. She padded towards the apprentices. "Looks like your going to have your first assessment," she told them.

@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan
@vanley
@chicachicken
@kittykay
@emeraldstar
@lailaluckyseal87

I was right, Oakpw thought excitedly. "What are we going to do?" He asked.

"You will have a fighting session as well as hunting." Soulstar told him.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 17 January 2017 at 9:22 AM

@summer99318
@leafstarofskyclan
@vanley
@chicachicken
@kittykay
@emeraldstar
@lailaluckyseal87

"About the kit, Dawnshine, I have decided that you can take him in. But, I expect you to continue your warrior jobs. Go see Sootmuzzle. and do me a favor, call Swiftrunner to my den." Lionstar meowed