The 24-Hour Non-Stop Night-Owl Dragon-Hunter Cave-Stalker Chat-Room Special!

in Chit-Chat

How many hours are you going to sleep until this ends? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 2:03 AM

@mastergemma
Yep o.o Next month.. Ahaha feeding .__.
@asi
LOL How late do you stay up to get these CRWs? X3

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 27 January 2017 at 2:24 AM

@asi
XD lolz! ok. =p Oh hey, would like to see an art piece I finished today? It's kind of relevant lol.

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 27 January 2017 at 2:36 AM

@asi

I'm for sure keeping the galaxy one, and probably the water one.

I swear, the cave likes to make me wait forever between attempts.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 2:44 AM

@leafmelody

Too late. Don't follow my example, kiddo C;
It's definitely gonna be late tonight! I wanna get that Luryuken ^^"

@cosmia

Yeah! Come on, show show~! ^O^

@april__

Those are definitely some of the favorites around~ There's particularly fierce competition between the popularity of Air and Space, I think ouo

Oh, it likes to do that to us all... The cave gods are cruel CX

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 2:45 AM

@asi
Okay??? XD Sounds late XD My normal is 11:00 😊

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 27 January 2017 at 2:46 AM

@asi
Ok. ^^ Here it is. 😸

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lgmanips/32165097600

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 3:41 AM

im dying inside

i'm going to avoid sleep until i get my hands on a luryurken

rip me

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 3:53 AM

@leafmelody

That's decent CX I can sleep in as much as I want, so recently I've been going to sleep around 1-2am. But last night, it was 4am, and we'll see how I do tonight C'''X

@raccoon

Oh honey. You're in good company here, I'm doing the exact same thing ^^" Best of luck to us both, and keep us updated on how you do~! (:

@cosmia I haven't been able to see it but I'll let you know what I think as soon as I can! o.o

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 3:56 AM

@asi

They had to release the cutest one last didn't they? lol

Will keep ya updated! 😊 Good luck~

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 4:04 AM

@raccoon

The cutest? Yeah, I suppose that's right- but you'd be disappointed if the last one wasn't special, right? ^^"
Anyway, my favorite is the Specouro, so I'm happy with how many of those I've got, but, I'd really like at least one Luryuken... Before i have to buy them CX

12 minutes til my next attempt... *sigh*

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 4:07 AM

@asi

Well, the cutest in my opinion at least. 😋 Specouro is pretty awesome too though~

Cave gave me a farlot :T 20 minutes until my next attempt too...

Edit: Arcweom... not the CRW dragon I wanted but thanks cave..

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 4:48 AM

@raccoon

I agree on cuteness I think, though Zalaeth teen..! Yeah, but overall, Luryuken (:
Awesomest award definitely goes to Specouro ^O^

Texu yet again, now I've 26 minutes to wait out.... *sets up camp* o_o"

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 4:51 AM

@asi

Zalaeth is really pretty overall 😋 But Luryuken's cute little face is like a puppy ^.^

This CRW has actually been REALLY REALLY awesome overall. I love all the creatures too :>

Magmish this time v_v 9 minute wait..

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 4:57 AM

@raccoon

Is Zalaeth the prettiest though? Which do you prefer, Air or Space dragons? .u. Or maybe you think Magic or Fire is prettier o.o

I know, right?? I honestly can't believe what gorgeous pets we've gotten, every single one is amazing ouo It's definitely something after last year. I loved 2014 but it pales in comparison ^^"

That's half as long as I still have to wait *gathering stones for fire* o_o"

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 5:19 AM

@asi

Zalaeth is the prettiest in my opinion, yes. Cosmiathan is probably my least favorite of this year's CRW. It's neat but... it doesn't feel dragon-y to me. :>

Last year was kind of a let-down, some of the creatures were really cool but they just didn't have that wow factor. 2014 was a great CRW too, but definitely this year's has won with the prettiest creatures. ^.^

Cave: Nipha - Wait time 16 minutes T_T *gathers wood for the fire*

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 5:30 AM

@raccoon

Aww man, I love me my Space Worm! D: I like really unconventional dragons... and designs overall... So I guess it just makes sense ^^" The less dragon-y a dragon looks... The more I like it C''X My least favorite is easily the Erduri, not interesting enough ^^"
A dragon could be near anything, couldn't it? A fire-breathing duck with horns and a scaled tail would definitely be up there with my favorites X'''3 And that's not even NEAR as weird as one could go.... I like weird *W*

I, I just didn't like the art much I think, so much so that I really promptly forgot about it? Like that it ever even happened? I think I only got a couple of the pets at all o.o
Oh definitely, 2017 all the way *U*

I got 2 minutes left *fumbles with wood shavings and fire-starter*

But I had luck with an auction! .. For an Erduri... It was cheap... *pokes twigs into fire arrangement*

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 5:39 AM

@asi

It isn't bad, It's just not my favorite 😋 And True true, (Id love a duck-dragon lol)

2016's CRW had more of a cave monthly kind of art style and weren't all too colorful, thats what I think went 'wrong'. I did love the morgoth and maggen though.

Iramae this time v_v Only 8 minute wait though~ *gathers leaves and straw to get the fire going*

Congrats on the auction~ :> *pulls out marshmallow bag for smores*

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 5:53 AM

@raccoon

It should be! *sobs* Nah, it's cool, if more people don't consider it their top favorite, then mayhaps there'll be more for me, right? ^U^
DUCK DRAGON! Let's make it happen X3

That's true. Those ones were nice. If they were drawn a little differently I think they could be improved, but ah well. I know I sure couldn't do better anyway CX

Soltore for me *sigh* 23 minute wait *trying to generate a spark, rubbing the spindle back and forth into fireboard groove*

Thanks...! (: *nicks a marshmallow*

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 5:58 AM

@asi

Good point. lol. *shoves all the space worms on you*

Duck dragon!! Yeah!!!

Yeah I feel you. Fingers crossed for another awesome CRW next year, yeah? 😋

Farlot again.. 20 minute wait.. *rolls a few logs over to the fire for seats*

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 6:04 AM

@asi
Oh wow lucky o.o Waking up anytime sounds amahzing o.o School holidays are over soooo... ☚ī¸ Wow the latest I've stayed up to is 1:30 or 3:00 after a party sooooo LOL XD

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 6:08 AM

@raccoon

*Swimming in space worms* How heavenly *O*

It seems like the kind of pet that should have its own lame theme tune. "It's a, Duck Dragon!! In a little pulley wagon! Your best Dragon Duck friend! The partner on who you can always depend! Yeah yeah!!" OTL
I'm sorry C'''X

Already looking to the next year, are we? Hold your horses, I got another year of study to pass before then C''X
Not to mention this big horde o' dragons to raise, jeepers XD

9 minutes left, but I won 2 more auctions! #life CX
*fire success!* *begins huffing of it, trying to grow the spark*

@leafmelody

It's sort of my summer break, though I'm not on break CX I have summer school, but I can take the classes online~! ^U^
Ha I'm probably a ugly sight older than you, so don't feel behind on that CX

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 6:12 AM

@asi
Oh it is? 😱 You must live in Australia somewhere then 😊 My Summer holidays ended a week ago... /sobs/ XD
Probably haha I ❤ī¸ my sleep XD

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 January 2017 at 6:18 AM

@asi
I was up at 2 am twice collecting creatures

@raccoon
If I find two more I'll trade ya one for another CRW if that's okay with you. So far, I haven't had luck with those puppy dog eyes T.T

I still liked last years CRW. The Moue was my favourite! I still don't have a Zanaize!! Anyone wanna trade one for a dragon XD

Next attempt: 20 min

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 6:18 AM

@asi

I'm baaaaaaack~ 😋
Wow, this thread really took off! Great to see! 😃

How's the hunting going? I got 5 in my first 25 attempts just a while ago and I was almost screaming, it felt so lucky. xD
I've still only found one fire egg in the Cave though. I want more fire! 😈

And 2 more days to hunt... 😱
It's enough to make the dragons very common. Not really good for business ($___$) but, yeah... Good for a lot of people out there at the same time, I guess. x)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 6:19 AM

@leafmelody

No... *pokes profile jokingly* Antarctica! ^^"
I'm no Aussie though and I'm mildly offended that you thought I might be C''X *kidding, I'm kidding, mostly*

That is a real tragedy o_o" I mean mine technically ended two weeks ago. Because summer school. But I don't have that much work, thank the lord ^U^

Fair enough, I have definitely had a period of my life where sleeping periods were a genuine treasure for me CX

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 6:26 AM

@asi

Lol, i love it already!

Just excited to see more creatures ^.^ Guess I can be content with the current beautiful batch.

Suckerlop, 24 minutes. *huddles close to spark*

@mastergemma

That would be awesome ;o; I just need at least one of the cute puppy faces, ya know?

I still don't have a zanaize either lolol.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 January 2017 at 6:29 AM

@silverserpent
Oh they will still be rare and extremely wanted! They are released one week for a lifetime! Eggcave has been around for nearly 8 years which means there have been 416 weeks (rounding up to 8 years) and only 1 of those weeks have had these magnificent creatures!

Plus, dragons are popular.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 6:30 AM

@mastergemma

I've made it that far nearly every day this week CX
The Moue wasn't part of CRW, was it? o.o

@silverserpent

Yeah! I feel so loved and popular! XD No no, it's not personal, I just knew the "stay-awake-all-night-for-dragons" cause could take off ^O^

Congrats! I got 4 myself, I was pretty happy (: Good ones?

?? Today is the last day, isn't it? The two days was referring to today and yesterday, two days total of hunting with all 7 available o.o I don't think I'd last two more days.... X3

@raccoon

Yay CX Well, next month is coming up soon! I wonder if the month will have an interesting theme, "grey" was definitely a cool one in my books~ ouo

Canyi, 12 minute wait o.o *spark dies, it goes out!* *works furiously with spindle again, second time may be the charm*

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 6:33 AM

@asi

True! Can't wait to see what we get next~ Gray was pretty neat, didn't expect to see it as a theme :>

Nooooo- *blocks any wind from fire pit*

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 January 2017 at 6:33 AM

@asi
Oh gosh, that was the 6th year Egg Cave party celebration! Oh gosh I mucked up! I wrote that the Moue and Mecko plus a few others were old CRW pets in my trade forum!