The 24-Hour Non-Stop Night-Owl Dragon-Hunter Cave-Stalker Chat-Room Special!

in Chit-Chat

How many hours are you going to sleep until this ends? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 26 January 2017 at 10:07 PM

@poptarts

I AM THE OPPOSITE! I can't stand the heat, it puts me straight to sleep, while the cold makes me feel refreshed and alive~ My current place is quite mild, so it's never awful, but it's never GREAT and SNOWING either, which is a crying shame! ^^"
Oh, in Antarctica it never gets hot, you know it's just cold all year round except for when it's REALLY COLD, so basically paradise ;u;

Well you're very lucky if you won any of those auctions! I never had enough to compete in them ^^"
But we're in the same place, guess we gotta save up EC together now huh CX

I surely don't remember, I tell anyone who appears willing to listen, so, quite a few XD My majors are Economics and Sociology, and I've been deliberating and this year I'm taking Internation Relations classes, in order to likely add it as a second Arts major < 3 I'm very exciting to start it, but also continue Economics, my one true love C'''X

Politics, sigh. I wish you luck with that, honestly I hope America gives up that privatization madness and joins the rest of the developed world with universal health care. Never having to worry about being taken care of in a hospital sure is nice o_o"

Well, I've only really ever done a couple of odd jobs, supervised and helped out at a holiday program twice. But never a regular, formal first job, so, I'm super nervous about getting one OTL

The schooling wasn't the greatest part I suppose, but the experience was well worth it CX I was awful at language-learning, but after a year, even I pulled through, so it was immensely satisfying ^O^ I'm ever so glad I did it (:

I never really got in trouble, there was one time I did it bad, but the teachers understood my circumstances, so it was fine *phew*
One time I did something else and had to spend an entire lunch hour writing lines- the school rules, no less...! XD I wrote them in a tiny, near-illegible, pretty spiral pattern, and the teacher then put it on the staff room wall... I'm laughing/crying just remembering this X''''D

Now in Uni, my lectures have all been very big, and the lecturers even say at the beginning that if you're going to drop off to sleep, sit at the back CX It means you don't really get much interactive teaching from lecturers, but that's what tutors are for (:

1,853 posts

purgatory • 26 January 2017 at 10:21 PM

Ze cave gods hate me so much :I but atleast they gave me a water CRW XD

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 26 January 2017 at 10:25 PM

@asi I've actually been pretty lucky! I have eight Cosmiathans and one star Cosmiathan. I got a luryuken earlier. So, I am set! I might want a few more Cosmiathans or maybe another luryuken, but...

Hey, can you feed this creature please?

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 26 January 2017 at 10:30 PM

@common_hoard

Seriously tell me your EC-reaping secrets O_O
Also hi how many hours are you sleeping tonight C''X

@rileytibbles

Welcome, and no worries, there's no need to read anything earlier, this is just a casual chatting room~

Congratulations on your prompt luck, one on each day! The chances of that happening can't have been great ^U^
Specouros are my favorites, but I suppose I'm hoarding all of the CRWs aren't I CX

I hope you didn't stay up ALL night every night! I'm sure you can't have or else you'd probably be dead X'''3
But whatever the case I certainly admire your dedication (:

@ammolite

;_; That's a shame, but thank those cruel gods for even the small mercies~ ^^"
All of the gods have been friendly to me save the Water Dragon Lord... ;_;

50 posts

common_hoard • 26 January 2017 at 10:36 PM

@asi Right Now I would not sleep at all but stinking school timmrow ;______; and yeah #TradedNymForMyEc

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 26 January 2017 at 10:38 PM

@common_hoard

Wooow how much did you get, if I may ask? I might almost consider doing the same CX
But knowing me I'd spend the EC in a silly fashion X33

Ah, that's too bad o.o It's Friday for me, so weeeeekeeend wooo~~ *W*
Hopefully you'll still have plenty of time to try the cave tomorrow ^^"

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 26 January 2017 at 10:42 PM

@asi I like the water one the most looks wise but the spirit one lore wise. x)

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 26 January 2017 at 10:44 PM

@asi

Oh gosh, I wish I had stolen them all from the cave myself! I only got the Arcweom and Luryuken on release day myself! The rest I paid lots in CC and creatures for lol

But I'm so proud of my little cove tab with them all ❤️

I'm on the same time zone as ECT so staying up wasn't really bad unless I had class the next morning which is only two days a week so it's whatever, there's always coffee!

I would typically end up staying awake until like 2:00-2:30am

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 26 January 2017 at 10:50 PM

@bunnyshadow

I barely ever even skim the lore CX But yeah the Specouro does sound cool in its one. Maybe I do like the Water one better on looks alone? But the Spirit element is just too cool for me to resist, I can't separate that from the art, so Spirit it is for me (:

@rileytibbles

Ok, yeah that's fair enough~. Hope you didn't pay too much CC for, since they'll be available in the CSP soon! ^U^

Convenient time zone o.o That's handy (:
I've never even tried coffee so I wouldn't know CX No drugs for me! X''''3

Those times are normal for me too ^U^ Unfortunately we can't stay up late together and chat, since your late isn't late for me CX

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 26 January 2017 at 10:51 PM

@asi I feel like the Cosmiathan had so much potential but it just looks like a space worm.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 26 January 2017 at 10:54 PM

@bunnyshadow

I LOVE THAT SPACE WORM.
Probably my 4th favorite or something, I don't know CX
Maybe I like it overall more than the Water! Not sure really X3

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 26 January 2017 at 11:17 PM

@asi

How far behind/ahead of ECT are you? And I spent exactly zero CC on the dragons! Yay! I want to freeze every stage of the Luryuken though because I like them all o.o

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 26 January 2017 at 11:21 PM

@rileytibbles

Um... 18 hours ahead? Looks like o.o Oh, did you mean EC? That's safer I suppose CX
And I would love to do that too, if I could only get my hands on enough... Or one X''3

Female
769 posts

dawnfur • 26 January 2017 at 11:40 PM

This title cracked me up LOL. I still haven't gotten fire or spirit..

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 26 January 2017 at 11:43 PM

@dawnfur I'll trade you one of each for a Luryuken 😸

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 26 January 2017 at 11:47 PM

@asi

Yes, I remember you telling me that. Didn't you say that you even wear short sleeves on the coldest of days? XD I get cold very easily, I sometimes wear hoodies in spring and even on summer nights when the weather is a bit chill. I hope to move to a state that doesn't have winter or cold weather. Though the only problem with warmer weathered places are the bugs. ;o; I hate bugs so much lol. Are there insects in Antarctica due to the cold weather?

And thanks. X3 I'm surprised I actually one some of the auctions. I would of never anticipated getting anything from the auctions. I never really spend my ec much so of course it accumulates overtime.

And ah, economics and sociology sound interesting. I have to take a Sociology course later on along with other recommended courses so I'll be able to transfer to the college I wish to attend. I'm a bit behind in math so I'll probably be taking Math courses in the Summer to hopefully catch up to where I need to be. Kind of wish I would of payed better attention in High School instead of slacking off. What got you interested in Economics anyways?

I hate politics. Xp I didn't even bother voting because my dad was more psychotic than he usually was throughout the whole election. Everyday was politics and him yelling at me for not wanting to know what's going on in the world and that I didn't want to vote. ;-;
And thanks. X3 Honestly private insurance is expensive. D; I can't afford it when I go to college full time and I surly cannot afford the fines. I get free insurance right now since I don't work and I'm full time living with my parents. I don't think that anyone should be forced to have an insurance because Obama Care insurance kind of sucks since some medical facilities don't take it? Or at least that was what I was told. Oh well lol.

I worked as a Maintenance worker during summer when I was 16 and 17. Then I was told that if I kept a job my whole family will be thrown off their insurance or something and we couldn't afford losing it since my dad was diagnosed with MS and needed his medication to be covered since the medication is super expensive. So I ended up volunteering at a Hospital giftshop when I was 18 for the summer then volunteered back at the same Hospital Giftshop and also a Senior Center at 19 for the summer. I kind of want to volunteer at a mental home now. Not sure if a mental home would let a person volunteer or not though?

Oh, what languages do you know? 😸 It's cool to know more than one language. I know a bit of German, though I don't know much. I tried self teaching myself but I lack the motivation for things and end up losing interest pretty quickly. I did learn Spanish in high school but the teacher was awful and didn't teach. He was 4 years older than me, and he was more immature most of the students.

Lol, I'm honestly surprised I never gotten in trouble for the things I did at school. Especially during senior year. Guess the teachers honestly don't care. But I probably would of done the same thing you did, I don't think I ever had to do a punishment such as that.

Ah yes, the college I attend as a great tutoring center. I'd use it, but then I'd have to walk in the cold to get to tutoring center. The most boring class I have right now is my Biology Lab. ;-; I mean my gosh I fight to stay awake in the class. Plus having to write scientific paper things are the scariest. Xp

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 26 January 2017 at 11:49 PM

@poptarts Lmao I know very little German and Spanish

@asi THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS. #OWNED (Because you now run the forums. *bows*)

Female
769 posts

dawnfur • 26 January 2017 at 11:49 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

I'm waiting to see what they all look like hatched and all before trading.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 26 January 2017 at 11:50 PM

@dawnfur Okay, that's smart! Check EggCavity! They are all there. My friend, @bramblepond has evolved all but the Luryuken.

34 posts

bramblepond • 26 January 2017 at 11:51 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
*Cries*

Female
769 posts

dawnfur • 26 January 2017 at 11:52 PM

@leafstarofskyclan wait where? I had checked the creature index and creature viewer and didn't see them?

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 26 January 2017 at 11:53 PM

@leafstarofskyclan I tried learning German because my Grandmother originated from Germany, and she would speak German on the phone so I tried learning it. Think she was a child when she came over? Or it could of been my great grandparents that migrated to the US. Don't know lol.

Did you try learning German and Spanish in school or on your own time?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 26 January 2017 at 11:54 PM

@dawnfur Oh, on Egg Cavity, the website where someone uploads all stages of new creatures before Egg Cave does. Look it up. Or check the person I pinged above 😸

@poptarts I tried learning in my own time, because I am 1/8 German and Spanish sounds fun 😸 I didn't get far...

EDIT: 4 MINUTES UNTIL CRW ENDS!!! *tears*

Female
769 posts

dawnfur • 26 January 2017 at 11:58 PM

@leafstarofskyclan no I mean I know what it is, I've used it for other creatures, I just had looked up one of the new ones and it didn't show up.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 January 2017 at 12:01 AM

@asi @poptarts

Hey guys, just a reminder to keep the thread on topic and to not diverge.

If you want to talk about other things, I would suggest continuing on the Shoutbox or jumping into a PM.

Thanks!

@dawnfur
Keep posted, all of the stages will be released soon!

Today I had 70 attempts, I should have had closer to 80 :/

And for the new day I found a Specouro and a Solire! Not as much as other days but still a great haul!

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 27 January 2017 at 12:03 AM

@mastergemma Haha thanks for the reminder lol

@dawnfur lmao

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 January 2017 at 12:05 AM

@leafstarofskyclan
And from your previous post, there's still another two days to obtain creatures (check out the new blog post for more details).

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 27 January 2017 at 12:05 AM

@mastergemma Oh, I assumed we could talk about nothing related when I read this. "and also chat about absolutely nothing related to anything at all" Sorry. XP

How many cave attempts are possible on average for both the 10 egg limit and the 25 egg limit?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 27 January 2017 at 12:06 AM

@mastergemma I just realized that when I went to the cave...It was such a shock! I had an attempt right at 12:00:00 and I tried and got 25 attempts 😸 Thanks! 😉

Female
769 posts

dawnfur • 27 January 2017 at 12:09 AM

Wait we still have more time?! Sweeeet.
Gotta get the last two. Maybe get others to trade.. Or collect... >.>