The 24-Hour Non-Stop Night-Owl Dragon-Hunter Cave-Stalker Chat-Room Special!

in Chit-Chat

How many hours are you going to sleep until this ends? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 4:26 PM

@asi

Found a Solire! Yay! ❤ī¸
This has so far been my best CRW day this whole week. 😊
How are things going for you? Still no progress? <.<;

@foreigners

Since I got one on my own (finally) I'm no longer interested in the Solire. Good luck with your trading though! 😸

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 27 January 2017 at 4:32 PM

@silverserpent
Haha that's good!! Thank you 😉

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 4:34 PM

@foreigners

I'm glad ^U^
So how are you~? .u.

Also I'd be interested in all the CRWs up for trade... Mostly the latter ones, but yeah ^^" You can check out random creatures in @smilies if you like o.o

@silverserpent

Yay, congrats! ^O^
Heh, I got nothing since that Specouro so many hours ago... OTL
Though I did sleep for most of them, admittedly X333

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 27 January 2017 at 4:40 PM

@asi
❤ī¸
I'm good today! What about you?

Sure thing! Any on that list are for trade (plus i now have one more Erdything however you spell it)
Omg I love too many creatures there owo

I'm mainly interested in your Luskrull and Ami there, plus I like the Mystic ❤ī¸
I could literally offer all of my extra crw's I have, plus more creatures for the Luskrull and Ami together.
I could also add items and ec (not too much; I'm kind of low on it)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 4:51 PM

@foreigners

Great, apart from sleepy and slightly peeved at that misbehaving cave, you know X33
I should probably start to look lively as it approaches midday, get up and stuff CX

Thanks~ Ah, the Mystic is a no, but the other two I'd be happy to trade you for whatever spares you may have... But I should probably tell you, the Ami is seasonal ^^"
And Valentines is super soon, so you'll be able to get your own in just a few weeks OTL
So uh yeah X3

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 27 January 2017 at 4:59 PM

@asi

Yeah, the cave peeve is the same for me >.< I've only been getting luck recently ^-^'
lol Yeah, bet so

I was guessing that ^-^' Alrighty~
Yeah, I know that Ami's a seasonal, but I just like it (most likely I'll actually be able to fully participate this year imao) But, ye, I still like them a lot
So, want me to add, or no? It's your choice whether you think the stand offer is or not.
(All extra CRW's for the Luskrull and Ami?)

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 27 January 2017 at 5:01 PM

Mostly getting 4-6 hours of sleep bc of finals week and today was the last day and got a 91 on biology final. 😊

I've noticed that many CRW usually appear at not peak hours
Like at 6 am when I wake up

So far this week:

3 Zalaeth
0 Cosmothian
5 Erduri
1 Spureco
1 Arcweom
2 Fire thingy (lol)
1 Water thingy

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 5:17 PM

@foreigners

Bad luck or good luck? ^^"

Oh, great! Hopefully you will be able to get your hands on some more then this year- the prices in the trade market should drop even if you can't participate- but in any case you can definitely obtain mine ^U^
Sure, although... Really, I should just delay this trade so that you get extra extra CRWs, shouldn't I? XD

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 27 January 2017 at 5:51 PM

@asi

Bad at first, now it's pretty good, honestly

Hopefully, ya! If they drop, I'll end up mass-buying them like I do with Niphas and Alkubs.
Technically, you could if you wanted to lol cx

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 6:02 PM

@motivecat

That's not true for me, I was up at the most barren, wasteland hours of Eggcave and didn't get much to show for it last night/this morning ;_;

Hope you can get that Space worm, best of luck to you~ ouo
Do keep us posted on how you go~~ ^U^

@foreigners

Oh, a turn around! The best plot twist~ Haha ;u;

Yeah, let's hope for that! ^U^
Well, how about if you get any extras, you just think of me first? There might be some smaller things on @Smilies you're interested in later (:

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 27 January 2017 at 6:07 PM

@asi

Of course!

Yep!
Sure, I can do that! (or maybe just for free for a few more of them once I get them)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 6:14 PM

@foreigners

I'd love that < 3 You can set up the lots when you like? (:

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 27 January 2017 at 6:16 PM

@asi

Sure thing!
One
Two
Three
Oh, and I'll give you the solire when I figure out why it won't show up when I go to make a new trade!!
(It's not in any other lots or auctions so idk)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 6:19 PM

@foreigners

Wow, that's more than I thought! Thanks so much ;u;
Since I just have the two pets to offer, shall I hold off on the third lot for now then?
Yayyyy, this is the cave luck I've been missing~ C'''';

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 27 January 2017 at 6:22 PM

@asi

No problem ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸
Sure thing! I'll tell you when I get the solire working, and I'll give you the lot to just offer a junk egg 😃
Yay!!

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 7:13 PM

@foreigners

Yay to you too, thanks~! ^O^
Now I can have fun with all this transferring- a good thing, I have a bunch of LE immortals here that need to go there (:

@silverserpent

My cave is so unlucky today, still nothing! But I've been having luck on the trading field at least~ ^U^

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 7:19 PM

@asi

Yay, that's good! Looks like you got a lot of critters. Well done you! 😃
I've not had any more luck with the Cave, buuut I did find a TS egg.

It was a Tidnab. .____.
So now I have two Tidnabs UFT. *shakes fist*
I really wanted it to be something else. I've gotten 4 Tidnabs by now. xD

Hopefully someone will want to trade something for them. I know I'm not the only one that aren't too keen on Tidnabs. *sigh*

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 7:22 PM

@silverserpent

A LOT O_O It even scares me a little... But I'm not done. Need some Luryuken for starters CX

I love Tidnabs?? But I already have two, a cute pair X3
Neither of which I've managed to hatch yet CXX

And I just traded a Cachnid for a Goggy, yeah! ^O^
Goggies are gorgeous, precious things~ < 3

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 7:28 PM

@asi
Yeah, I just saw you CRW tab. It's huge! xD

I have an adult Tidnab - quite early one, I think. One of the first on the site. But I don't want more than that one. Need to find new homes for my 2 new guys. And a Kakakakakakaouna. x)

Goggies are sweeties, yes! I would love a 3rd Sankose though. Then my collection would be complete. (One in each stage is the plan.) ❤ī¸

I would of course like one of the much desired Soetzals too, but it's far from a priority. And a Cachnid. I like that green spider. x)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 7:36 PM

@silverserpent

It doesn't even include what I just got from @foreigners.... CX

Those are so pretty, really, they're great man *U*
Sure you'll be able to find some.... *twitches* Uh, how much? Are you looking for. Just wondering X333

You mean a teen, like mine? o.o
I don't need last, but I do want a first stage Sankose as well.... (:

I still need a Camlette, I think that's it? Don't think I want an Akrep, and I have everything else o.o
Then I guess I'd seek a few doubles CX

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 7:43 PM

@asi

I don't know what they're worth nowadays. Someone said 500-600 CC the other day. Dunno if it's true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I could take CC, EC or something not not extremely rare from my WL, or something. *haven't really thought it through* x)

I have the teen stage of the Sankose already. It's so cute! ❤ī¸ 😃
And I have an egg I'm going to raise until it's adult. Need to find another egg to freeze in child stage. 😸

I'm not sure I've actually seen the Camlette.
(I always read that as "camel omelette" in my head btw.)
The Akrep is not one of my favs either. I like the flower, but the scorpion thingy is not so pretty when hatched. It could have been drawn in a better, cooler way, I think. It's a scorpion after all... They are cool!

I'll keep stalking the TS anyway. I had my TS eggs as my backup plan if CRW were to go really, really badly and I needed to trade for everything. So happy I won't have to. 😋

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 7:51 PM

@silverserpent

500CC is safe for most TS pets nowadays, I find o.o
..... You want a Buttersloth? o_o;;

Ah, so adult. Stages are confusing, especially since the Trinket travels use 1-4 for egg to adult! It's terrible OTL
So cute! I just love mine with the bonfire travel, soaking in the warmth < 3

o.o I'm not surprised, EggCavity doesn't even have all the images o_o" An elusive one, I suppose ^^"
Yes, exactly. I love the egg, and the concept, but, it's just colored so dark? I don't know what to make of it ^^"

CX Well done, I found stalking the TS too annoying, it's almost as big a factor in my giving up buying myself, as the price risk and my lack of EC was CX

I GOT.... Another Specouro XD
Wow, the Cave sure knows my preferences, but if it could just get a handle on my CRW distribution ratio... OTL

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 7:55 PM

@asi
Buttersloth for.... a Tidnab? Or what are you asking? <.<

Yes, the stages are sooooo confusing when using numbers because people mess them up nowadays. I try to stick with child/teen/adult because that's what the notifications say when something evolves. ^^;

I must google the Camlette. I'm curious. x)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 8:02 PM

@silverserpent

Hmm, nah, that wouldn't quite do it for me. But I would be happy to trade mine to you for something that could involve a Tidnab o.o
Do you have a kakakakakkaouna or are you looking for one X)

... Yeah, those do make the simplest sense, but I was so used to egg-first-second-third OTL

Last stage o.o

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 8:08 PM

@asi

I have 2 Tidnabs and 1 Kakakakakkaouna UFT. 😊

And I'm not really keen on a Buttersloth. ^^;
It's at the bottom of my WL with close to no priority or interest. I'm not even sure it belongs on my WL at all. But oh, well... I seem to have put it there sometime. 8)

Huh... The Camlette is a walking bush with camel legs!
I don't want one now. If I get one I'll trade it. xD

The Cave just gave me a Mo instead of what ever the egg was first. (It was not CRW.) x)
I love Mos... But I have a bunch already. Will auction it off instead.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 8:23 PM

@silverserpent

... We have the same taste in pets P: I don't know why I have one or what to do with it. It's kinda cute? But yet.... X33

Well I still want one CX

Gosh, I would've been mad if it were a CRW-disguised Mo C'''X

You know what? I think I've managed to get a Vampyr 2-3 times, yet I'd always trade it away again soon after o_o I don't know why, I really like the pet.... CX

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 9:12 PM

@asi
LOL Yea they taste goooood o.o XD
@mastergemma
Ya never know ;D

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 27 January 2017 at 11:17 PM

It's funny, I recently cleared out my cove and now it's filling back up again with dragons....

Can't stop, wont stop. I need to satisfy my hoarding desires.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 11:20 PM

@olimpt

SAME HERE.
I uh. I may be a more serious case o_o;;

Guys I think I may make 15 of each the goal, I mean I'm already there with half of them OTL

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 27 January 2017 at 11:39 PM

@asi Thanks!

33 attempts and nothing new so far ☚ī¸