The 24-Hour Non-Stop Night-Owl Dragon-Hunter Cave-Stalker Chat-Room Special!

in Chit-Chat

How many hours are you going to sleep until this ends? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 6:40 AM

@asi
Ohhhhh sorry ^^; I thought cause it's summer and it was recently/may still be the holidays here, my apologies ^^; Must be fun in Anarctica XD

Sleeping is awesome you kidding? XD

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 6:47 AM

Savarab.. :T 30 minutes.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 6:48 AM

@mastergemma

I've been a member since 2009 and still have stuff saved for trade(s) from the very first CRW. 8D
I was talking about the imminent future prices, not trading in like 1-2+ years time. 😉
But, yeah... Dragons are awesome. They'll always be in demand. xD

@asi

Got 1 water, 2 magic, 1 earth and... and.... aaaand.... I forgot. .__.
This is what lack of sleep does to a brain!!! xD

Now I'm not sure about the days. Look at the blog and read it again and see what you think? I thought it meant today + tomorrow. :/

@raccoon

February is usually~ the month when Egg Cave goes all: "Pink & Chocolate!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️" 😉

However, I'm sort of hoping for something truly red, as always. Valentine's day should be primarily red, not pink, if anyone asks me. But it will all be lovely anyway, I'm sure. V-day is great on Egg Cave! x)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 6:49 AM

@raccoon

I wonder if we'll get a very happy theme next month, to contrast o.o
But it's Valentines, so that may overshadow everything ^^"

Jeez I guess I should plan for V-day huh O_O;;

@mastergemma

Haha, it's fine, I can barely remember what's what X3 I'm sure no one else does either, and they won't be upset about you muddling events X33 I think they were very close to each other anyway? (:

@leafmelody

'Tis fine, I was only joking- Australia is the big country in the area, after all, so it's a natural enough assumption ^^"
Antarctica is great- I just wish I could remember how to spell it without correcting via spellcheck XD

Pssh not if you're not sleeping, and I could go all night! CX

Got a Specouro! 16 min wait B) *fire properly ignites, quickly engulfing the lighter materials and starting to blacken the thicker wood*~~

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 6:51 AM

@asi
Antartica sounds amazing with all that snow XD Isn't Australia like the only Country/Island/Continet? o.O

It's only 9:51 PM, of course I'm not asleep XD

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 6:58 AM

@silverserpent

That's a super good haul!! If I could only get water... *mopes at lakeside* ^^;;
Yes, yes it is, remember to sleep later and recover your memory CCX

Yeah, the days seem clear now- one additional day after the additional day of today O_O Wow.
I might need to pace myself and sleep some tonight then, so that I'm good for tomorrow night... Gah and I've a thing on the day after tomorrow, so I'll likely miss the end of it ;_;

@leafmelody

Ice, mostly ^^"
......................................... No ^^"

Actually, I just discovered I'm not on one of the seven big continents O_O Wow?

It's nearing 1am for me CX You could work out where I am from that, I suppose X33

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 7:06 AM

@asi

You'll get it, I'm sure! Somehow! Hang in there! Fiiiiiiight! 😉

I plan to keep a complete adult set of dragons.
But... *sigh* I'm trying to figure out if I shall freeze any stages and if so, how many spares do I need? 8/

I love the child stage of the water dragon. It looks very cute with its "moustache". xD
And the teen is so fat, lazy and happy. I like that one too.
The teen air dragon is soooo very pretty, that's almost a must-have.
Then the magic crystal stages and the teen fire... Uhm... This is getting expensive. o___o;;

Antarctica is a big continent, yes. No offence, but I'm a bit amazed you didn't know that. When you live there and all, I mean. Congrats on finding out! Antarctica is cool. x)

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 7:07 AM

@silverserpent

Doh, forgot about V-day. ^.^ Aka: Singles Awareness Day lol.
Red is a great color, definitely hope to see a lot of reds.

@asi

Probably lovey stuff, or maybe chocolate. Chocolate would be a cool theme. *huddles close to the fire with marshmallows on sticks*

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 7:14 AM

@raccoon

Haha, yeah... I created the Poppy Plains travel way back when in... 2011, I think it was. (?) Simply because I wanted a RED travel for V-day, not a pink one. xD
Then it got retired. *sigh* ;___;

Chocolate might be a safe bet for February, considering the current CDW critter. (I seriously hope it'll be named the Chokoala...) 😋

Single people should treat themselves on V-day instead of being sad over being single, I think. I buy chocolate and flowers to myself and my BFF. It's a great day! 8D

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 7:19 AM

@asi
LOL Please don't try make slushies with the ice XD I know it's tempting thou XDXDXD
1:00 AM?! WAT HOW ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE? XD I die at 11:00 X3 And no I can't work it out 😋 America? I dunno?!

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 7:21 AM

@silverserpent

Somehow... Probably meaning the CSP CX

Yeahhhhhhh XD The good thing about me is that I don't have to decide freezing for a long while, because I raise pets so slooooowlyyyyy CX They prolly won't be immortal before next year's CRW rolls around OTL

..... Yes... Antarctica... That's definitely it... C'''X
I definitely live on a super-continent, instead of say, a micro-continent... o_o""

@raccoon

Haha or aka: In A Relationship? PANIC! Day OTL
I'm not a fan of red o.o Orange for me, please C''''X

They do do some mopey stuff some years o.o Maybe they'll look at different kinds of love, like one-sided, obsessive, or innocent love? Who knows ^^"
Chocolate's usually for Easter. I'd suggest flowers, but there was a bit of that last year... o.o
*toasting marshmallows, turning them until they're a glorious deep brown*

@leafmelody

They're delicious! CX

Easy X3 And sorry, not even close! Southern Hemisphere for starters. You know, it's perfectly google-able C''X

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 7:26 AM

@asi
Oh yea they are XD I'm talking bout the Maccas and Hungry Jacks $1 Frozen Coke X3

Uhhhhh New Zealand? XD

The southern temperate zone, a subsection of the Southern Hemisphere, is nearly all oceanic. This zone includes all of Uruguay, Lesotho, Swaziland, and New Zealand; most of Chile, Argentina, South Africa, and Australia; and parts of Paraguay, Brazil, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, and Madagascar.
I totally did not copy paste that XD

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 7:28 AM

@leafmelody

CX I'm sure those are nice too... X3

*clap clap* Yes, well done on your geography research assignment, well done ^U^"

Mackatron, 18 minute wait ^^"

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 7:29 AM

@asi

Yeah... I figured. xD

Raising things take me a lot of time too. Immortalizing - even more time. x)
But I don't mind. Gotta have something to do between events and stuff. 😋

And I KEEP getting 28-30 minute waits. *sigh*

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 7:31 AM

@asi
Oh my gawd yes they are so cheap and affordable AND bonus: DELICIOUS XD

No seriously I copy pasted that XD I'm guessing New Zealand 😋 XD

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 January 2017 at 7:36 AM

@silverserpent

Whaaaat? You made Poppy Plains? I love that travel so much. ;_; I hate that it's retired!!

I LOVE the CDWC creature, it's soooo cute! I still look at it as a cocker spaniel though 😋 I can see the koala but I desperately want more dog creatures lol.

V-day is meh, but the day after is.... 50% off chocolate day!! ^.^

@asi

Oranges and reds both then!

The different types of love are a pretty cool idea. I actually think flowers are more easter and chocolates are more valentines. ^.^ Funny how we think the opposite.

Got a Specouro! o: 14 minute wait... *makes smores*

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 7:45 AM

@raccoon

Yup! I did. Thanks for liking it. ❤️

I wish it could be re-released somehow. Like the Halloween travels, but for V-day. As an event travel, I mean. That would have been so lovely. ❤️
Finding Poppy Plains UFT nowadays is sooo hard. ;____;

I also find chocolate to be more V-day and flowers more Easter, btw. All-in-all I'd love to see more flower creatures on Egg Cave. I love flowers! 😃

And I agree, the CDWC critter looks a bit like a dog too. It's the ears. x)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 7:46 AM

@silverserpent yeah, same here. I just wish... I didn't wait a whole year to get each pet to the stage I want, and so forth CX
And I have writing enough to do, so maybe I'll hire an immortalizer again sometime ^^"

@leafmelody

Huh, I don't eat at such places often~ Though I walk past about 2 or 3 on my way to school... CX

Oh yes, I know, but you worked it out, which is good enough for me ^U^

@raccoon

Well, flowers are associated with Easter because it's spring, new growth, but they're given as gifts for Valentines, whereas for Easter they aren't really...
Chocolate is a more recent trend for Valentines, I think? Flowers are more traditional, surely o.o

Muska, 26 minute wait... T_T

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 January 2017 at 7:49 AM

I got a water pupper!!! Now a 17 minute wait. I hope I get another sea pup soon ❤️

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 27 January 2017 at 7:54 AM

@asi
Haha I have it sometimes? XD

And OMG a Kiwi too heyyyyy XD

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 8:04 AM

@mastergemma

*fumes secretly with jelly* Well, good luck~! >U<

@leafmelody

Yeah, it's a great kind of treat to have, I think! ^O^

OH hey cuz! ^W^ What's up? Man, what a shame you had to move over to the dark side X'''''3
It's great over here~ < 3

10 minutes left til my 43rd attempt o.o

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 January 2017 at 8:07 AM

@leafmelody
I don't know why but I always thought you lived in Queensland!

Found a Whirlz at the cave HA who wants one of those!

@asi
I really enjoy the idea about the different kinds of love, maybe next year!

And now it's past midnight!

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 8:12 AM

@mastergemma

I like Whirlz a lot, I really do... But I possibly have too many already, haha, not sure CX

Well. I know what it's NOT, I suppose X''3

2am for me! o.o

Snawler, 20 minutes ^^"

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 8:22 AM

@asi

How long are you planning on keeping it up this night? *sends over more caffeine* 😉

I really like the January monthlies, but I've stopped stealing them from the Cave. My cove would be full of them by now otherwise. o.O

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 8:32 AM

@silverserpent

Naw, I don't drink coffee X3 Cola occasionally, but uh, I don't have any... CX
Thanks for the thought though X'''3

Yes, this, exactly XD
Monthlies are like that though. There are too many of them for a month... Then they vanish, never to be seen again C'''X

Mekii... 13 minutes ^^"

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 8:35 AM

@asi

Me neither, but I get caffeine from other things instead. 8D

Mournstrom, 26+ minutes.... *sigh* Going to start posting this too.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 8:48 AM

@silverserpent

Oh? Such as? .u.

Ah, the melancholy CX My condolences for your minutes ^^"

Snawler, 16 minutes for me...

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 27 January 2017 at 8:57 AM

@asi

Tea, cola... sometimes caffeine tablets if I have to work a lot and not sleep much for a period of time. Anything that works, basically, if sleep is unwanted. xD

I wish for some TS luck today, btw. I burned 600k in there yesterday on 2 empty eggs. >__<;

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 27 January 2017 at 9:06 AM

@silverserpent

No drugs for me! Well, everything's a drug really, I mean, chocolate even right? But the main ones, they're not for me CX
I might have a cup of hot cocoa in a minute, actually X33

Aw. I don't have that kind of EC to spend, so I don't even go there- not after my first couple of "purchases" X''3 I just trade for them now CX
Wishing for better luck for you~~

Muska, 23 minutes ^^"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 January 2017 at 9:54 AM

you all: dragons

me: *kicking the dragon eggs aside*
wheres my depressed cloud birds at gosh dang it