The 24-Hour Non-Stop Night-Owl Dragon-Hunter Cave-Stalker Chat-Room Special!

in Chit-Chat

How many hours are you going to sleep until this ends? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,918 posts

mairbear • 28 January 2017 at 6:39 PM

@asi

Lols IKR? I was up at like 4am this morning trying to win some eggies from the auctions. And also to maximize my cave attempts. This can't be good for my health XD

And "early retirement"??? That sounds ominous, should I hire a bodyguard? o:

*hides*

@silverserpent

Yes please, the event travels that come back every once in a while are fun 😊 They should un-retire all travels. Or at least start retiring more travels so that it is fair 😋 Anyway, make the topic!! I will totally support it ❤ī¸

And rofl. I'm in the exact same boat. Definitely don't need more dragons but still looking for them in the cave and also auctions XD

Good night! 😊

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 28 January 2017 at 6:50 PM

@mairbear

5.30am for me CX As long as we rest up after, I think we'll recover though X3 I mean, I hope X''''3

Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear. The curse and the early retirement are definitely @silverserpent's, to share the same fate as her beloved travel OTL

@silverserpent & others whom it may concern~

Now does seem like a good time to call it quits. I'll see if I can peel myself away...

*bows* It has certainly been a pleasure talking with you, ladies, gents and others~ I can imagine no way I'd have rather have spent my CRW than sharing the experience with you guys ;u;

I too shall perhaps think on a forum topic for later, but for now, I hope everyone rests up well and comes back feeling quite refreshed once more~ ^U^

Good night to you, sleep well! And me, well, I'll see what I will do.... CX

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 28 January 2017 at 7:46 PM

@asi

Oh, I totally forgot to reply. XD I actually slept half the day away.
But oh that's cool. I usually use mnemonics to memorize things which works quite well for me.
Ah, I'd be freaking out. Back at high school when I would see a bee in the class and it would come near me I'd be trying to get away from it. I'd get stares from the students lol. And I don't mind snails at all. Question is, is a snail a bug? I never could tell.

And huh, maybe it was psychology then. But that all sounds interesting. 😸 I always found stuff like that interesting.

Lol, there's barely any jobs where I live right now. ;-; All the companies moved over sees it seems like. Plus I feel that I would be stuck with the crappy shift if I do get a job and might end up being stuck working hours that conflict with my college schedule. Though I guess not all job places are like that. And I think Canada would be a lot colder than America? Not sure?

Huh, I guess you're right. I learned in Psychology that it was easier so the children have that certain pronunciation like German or English. I think there is a word for it but I cannot remember it. I kind of wish I was fluent in another language because if I ever get a job I believe you receive higher pay for knowing a secondary language?

And my gosh. ;-; I'm not even looking forward to Chemistry or Physics. Xp I dislike math very much so. It's not like I'm going to be doing calculus on a persons body during surgery. Though I won't take Physics until I transfer

And yes, I have so much to catch up on. I finally found the paper the UT adviser gave me. I have 4 maths I need to catch up on. The other classes are just pre-requisites that I need to even be able to take pre-medical. And I was going to take Anatomy for this year, but I went to the adviser of the school I planned to transfer to and she told me to take Biology and Chemistry. And I actually plan on becoming an Orthopedic Surgeon or at least a Surgeon in general. X3 And oh nice. 😸 Does she enjoy it so far?

Any who how's your luck at dragon hunting? 😸

@mastergemma
I'd be more interested in how they're managing to function properly. XD

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 28 January 2017 at 7:55 PM

Please try to stay on topic. Please take non-Egg Cave, non-CRW things to a more appropriate topic or to PMs.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 28 January 2017 at 9:55 PM

@asi

Managed to collect each dragon and a spare today!

Total count
4(1) Zalaeth
3(3) Cosmothian
5(0) Erduri
2(1) Spureco
2(1) Arcweom
2(0) Solire
2(1) Luryuken

(Numbers in parentheses is the number I found today)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 28 January 2017 at 10:14 PM

@Orderedchaos

This is in chit-chat though? The forum board for things not necessarily related to Eggcave? Can't we have a public topic for miscellaneous conversation? If this is in the wrong forum category or something, please advise, but I thought I was clear in the first post that this is intended as a casual, social thread ^^"

@motivecat

WOW, that's an impressive haul today! ^U^ Are you on a lot of attempts? I'm up to 70 right now (: Oh, and you sure got lucky with the Space Worms today huh X''3

@poptarts

I had to take a bit of a break, but I got back earlier than I thought, the day isn't even over yet! Guess I can get a few more attempts in (:
I got a Cosmiathan and a LURYUKEN earlier this morning so YES, mission achieved! ;u;

I guess I'll answer you on RL things in a PM then ^^"

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 28 January 2017 at 10:18 PM

@asi

Yea IKR xD

It was funny because they were like attempt #7, 8, and 10 and I was like WOW and then like OMG AGAIN and then the third one came up and I was like OMGGG

Actually I've only had about 40 attempts xD guess I'm pretty lucky today and it feels good to have every creature, and a spare for every critter too! (And one male and one female for each critter EXCEPT ARCWEOM ☚ī¸ hopefully before tonight I get a male Arcweom)

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 28 January 2017 at 10:22 PM

@motivecat Lol I'm having terrible luck at the cave today. XD I think I only gotten 2 dragons today? Xp So what's your fav dragon out of all the CRW?

@asi XD Man, I can't even remember what dragons I got at the cave today. All I know is that I didn't get much like I usually do. X3 At least I was able to win some from the auctions. Though I'm dirt poor now. And nice! I was happy to get three Luryuken. I honestly didn't think I would get any seeing how CRW was only a couple of days left.

And kk.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 28 January 2017 at 10:23 PM

@poptarts about 40 😸

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 28 January 2017 at 11:59 PM

@asi
There is already a "chat about everything and anything" topic. It's called the Shoutbox, and if that's what this topic is then I can close it as a duplicate.

This topic has already been warned once about going off topic which, unless I miss my guess, is about hunting for the new creatures in the Cave.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 12:03 AM

@motivecat

I wish I could've seen your reaction, ah it must've been cute C''X

So, how'd you do, did you get it in the end? (:

@poptarts

I add the newest CRWs to the bottom of their species on my list, so all I had to do was remember which I'd named and check the date to today's to get the following list~
Also I got a nice amount of EC from auctions, so I'm nearly back at 1mil! Woo (:
Congrats on your auction success and Water dragons~

End count: I managed 75 attempts today!
Today's total tally:
3 Cosmiathan!
2 Erduri
1 Specouro
1 Arcweom
1 Luryuken!!

That's pretty super, a great last day! ^U^

Mind you, I still have that Chinese rooster to get... But I've a whole relaxing two weeks for that, huh~~ ^W^

This concludes CRW 2017, everyone! Hope you all had a great time stalking, lurking, and staying up late with me~ ;u;
I know I did (''':

Female
137 posts

vos • 1 February 2017 at 4:56 PM

There is a relative with a new baby staying with us atm. So sleep like a baby!!! What is sleep?? Doesn't happen. Might as well chase eggs! ;p

Deleted • 6 February 2017 at 9:23 PM

☚ī¸ I fell asleep at 2:47 last night. WHY ME?!

Also how many CRWs' do you have? I have all of them. 😸

Anyone got Shengxiao? I've got one UFT. 😃

-Wonder 😸