OakClan Roleplay Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 4 January 2018 at 7:04 PM

River bounded up. Stream was slower since he was carrying a kit and Pond wasn't far behind.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 7:06 PM

Boulderpaw:*saw the others and then saw the twolegs nests he put down the kit*"look over the kit while I go call rose"*when went over rose's fence*"ROSE?!?"
Rose:*she herd boulderpaw one of the tribe cats call her so she jumped up on the fence*"Hello boulderpaw!"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 7:09 PM

Ripple sat near the kit while Oak padded forward and waited, sitting, below Boulderpaw's side of the fence, his whiskers twitching.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 7:12 PM

Rose:*she jumped down on the other side with the other cats avoiding the kits when she landed*"hello everyone. Uh who are you all? And Kits! Who do they belong too?"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 7:16 PM

Oak began introducing the group, flicking his twig-like tail to indicate each cat. {I'm gonna leave out @fluffy_birdy_flower's cats, since she might be inactive and I don't want to trouble her.}

``That's Pond, the kits' mother---that's Ripple---`` he flashed a smile at Ripple and she smiled warmly back. ``That's Nightwing, as you probably know---and those two are Stream and River.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 7:23 PM

Boulderpaw:"and he is oak. We are traveling to a new home do you want to join us?"
Rose:"of course! When are we leaving? I'd like to say goodbye to my mother if I can."
Nightwing:"I remember her. She so nice. I loved her stories about clans."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 7:25 PM

Oak and Ripple both pricked their ears. ``Clans?`` they said at the same time.

{I just got an idea of some good drama xD}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 7:30 PM

(Cool! I'd love to see it)
Rose:"yes! They are hard to explain. She actually lived near them once so it'd be better if she explained. Her house is next to mine. I'll go get her."*she walked over to the fence next to hers and jumped over in in one leap.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 7:33 PM

{Ripple and Oak both have Clan blood in their veins, not the Clan that lived here, but a different Clan. Ya like that drama? They know about Clans only because both of their parents told them stories about when their great-grandparents had traveled from Clans and decided to stay in the Tribe, leaving behind their Clan for loyalty to the Tribe.}

Oak and Ripple both exchanged a swift glance.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 7:38 PM

(Is Cassie accepted or not bc she could be a medicine cat cause I don't think Cassie could hurt someone.)
Rose:*she came back with her mother Cassie.*
Cassie:" so I herd you guys wanted to hear about the clans. Skyclan lived here till it broke apart and 'died out'."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 7:42 PM

{Oh, I didn't know you changed it. Yeah, she's accepted.}

Oak inhaled and flicked his tail to indicate that Ripple should explain. She sighed, her whiskers twitching. ``Did they ever speak of anyone named---``

``Ripple, I thought---``

``Oh, right. I'm just so mouse-brained. Well, um... do you want to hear a... story?`` she asked, shuffling her paws on the ground. Oak and Ripple clearly were ashamed of their origins.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 7:45 PM

Boulderpaw:"okay!"
Nightwing:*confused noises*
Rose:"um...sure...?"
Cassie:"Have at it!"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 7:57 PM

{Sorry it might take long, halfway through typing it for some reason it was all deleted.}

Ripple cleared her throat, padding up to Oak to speak. ``Several, several seasons ago seven cats left a Clan called BoneClan {it's like a different version of BloodClan} to join the Tribe. BoneClan was angry... very angry. They attacked the Tribe, killed three of the cats that left the Clan, two grown cats, and a kit. From then on after the battle the Tribe disrespected the Clanborn cats, and it took them many, many seasons to regain that trust. Sometime after they regained their respect, the four cats---two she-cats and two toms---mated and kits were born between each pair. Those kits mated with other Tribe members, who had two more litters of kits---and those litters are our parents. Now, before anyone says anything, just because we have Clanblood doesn't mean we're disloyal to the Tribe.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 8:07 PM

(That must have been a pain to rewrite)
Nightwing:" of course you're not! Thinking someone is disloyal because of blood it's a silly thing!"
Cassie:" of course you're not. Same thing happened to Skyclan! A Skyclan cat had thunderclan kits! There where still loyal to their own clan!"
Boulderpaw:"That's cool!"
Rose:"So the clans kinda still exist?"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 8:09 PM

Oak shrugged. ``That's the only story they would tell us.`` Ripple was silent, listening to the other cats point out why they weren't disloyal.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 8:14 PM

Rose:"oh ok. So we are leaving today or tomorrow?"
Cassie:" You didn't tell me you where leaving. I'm coming too! I learned some stuff from the clan cats."
Rose:"but mom...!"
Cassie:"but mom nothing! I want to come! The only thing that happens here is Dave fighting some cat or dog."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 8:17 PM

``We should leave now,`` Oak mewed. ``Unless anyone objects. But I, for one, don't want to stay around twolegs for long.`` Ripple shivered.

``Me either.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 8:22 PM

(Lights! Action! DRAMA!)
Dave:"Who are you! Mom?Rose? LEAVEING NO ONE LEAVES THIS PLACE WITHOUT ME KNOWING!!!
Cassie&Rose:*a long big sigh*
Boulderpaw:*his fur is raised in fear*
Nightwing:"not again..."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 8:24 PM

Oak leaped to his paws, growling, his fur on end at Dave's hostility. ``Is that a threat?``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 8:26 PM

Dave:"Maybe so!"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 8:28 PM

Oak dug his claws into the ground, his eyes flashing with fury. Ripple watched, unable to move due to shock as Oak leaped up to where Dave was standing and stood a few paces beside him, his back arched {you know, like half his body away from Dave and his paws forward, if you get what I mean, like when cats circle each other} and his claws glinting in the light.

{Ooooh Oak's angryyyy xD}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 8:34 PM

(And Dave a tigers star clone will be important later bc I have plans. Evil plans 😈 )
Dave:*he immediately clawed oak across his face*
Rose:*she jumped at her brother the second he clawed oak.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 8:37 PM

Oak spat and slid under Dave immediately, clawing his hind legs and nipping his tail. He slid out on Dave's left side and shook his pelt, blood spattering the ground. Ripple darted forward and dragged him off by the tail, which was brutally painful due to his old wound.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 8:43 PM

Rose:*she clawed the side of Dave (he gonna have a scar) and hissed*"You idiot! All you do is fight!"
Dave:*he looked around and saw all the cats and ran*
Rose:"don't come back you furball!"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 8:47 PM

Ripple examined the cut and shrugged. ``He'll be fine--it'll stop bleeding. I don't think it'll leave a scar---not a very big one, at least. Should we get going, then?`` she turned to the others, her voice casual as if this happened on an everyday basis.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 8:52 PM

Cassie:"we still need something to stop the bleeding. I'll be back."* she ran into the forest and came back with some cobwebs and put it on oak's wounds.*"there we can continue now."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 8:54 PM

Oak thanked Cassie and the two of them took the lead, falling into step once more. Their tails were swept to the side on which the other cat was, so that Oak's tail touched her flank and Ripple's tail swept over his heels.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 8:57 PM

Rose,nightwing,and boulderpaw:*they picked up a kit and fell back*
Cassie:*She walked slowly and looked for any herbs that could help in the future.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 9:00 PM

There seemed to be an unspoken bond that stitched up any rough points they had had before, such as when Ripple had dragged Oak by his tail. They pressed together, entwining their tails. They had grown a particularly strong bond considering they had only known of their affections between each other for two days.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 9:34 PM

@animalliterature
Cassie:* she found some catmint and gathered some up the continued walking with the group*