OakClan Roleplay Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 1 January 2018 at 6:24 PM

Pond snapped and growled with annoyance at Oak, "Careful with the kits." She felt her pelt beginning to prickle but she forced them to lay flat.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 6:27 PM

Oak stopped with one paw lifted and sighed, taking better care of the kit after Pond had scolded him. Ripple picked up the other kit and followed after him, her eyes sparking with anger.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 January 2018 at 7:21 PM

(I made tribe names for oak and ripple if you want to hear them)
Nightwing:"it seems we are getting close to rose's home with those twolegs boulderpaw. It's just a day of traveling away."
Boulderpaw:"yea I remember her! She was so nice! I wonder if she would join us! She will definitely feel safer in a group!"
Nightwing:"heh heh. Do you like her?"
Boulderpaw:"I-I I uh!!!"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 7:38 PM

{Sure, I would love to hear them!}

An unspoken spark of anger flashed between Oak and Ripple, but of course they wouldn't dare attack each other. They plodded on, the kits dangling from their jaws. Ripple's eyes twinkled with fresh pain as she took in another breath of the kit's scent. She had always imagined having kits with Oak and living happily together in the Tribe. Now she wasn't sure if she and Oak were ever meant to be together in the first place. First they were ripped from the Tribe due to the sickness, then they had an argument over...

Ripple's eyes widened and she stopped abruptly. Of course! How could she be so blind as to not see it?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 January 2018 at 8:34 PM

(Oak=Oak's branchs where birds sing and ripple=Ripples of the lake where stars shine or ripple's of lake where stones are cast)
Nightwing:"it's ok to like her" she purred "she's a nice cat and would make a great warrior if she wanted to."
Boulderpaw:" i know."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 8:44 PM

{Ooh, I like it! Maybe I'll change up Oak's Branches Where Birds Sing to Oak's Branches Where Birds Perch, and I think I'll go with Ripples Of The Lake Where Stones Are Cast.}

Ripple padded up to Nightwing and dropped Pond's kit at her paws. ``Would you mind carrying the kit for a while?`` she asked. Without waiting for a reply, Ripple bounded up to Oak. He set down the kit and looked Ripple up and down.

``What is it?``

``Look, Oak, I'm sorry about what we said. I didn't realize.``

``Didn't realize what, that you ditched me?``

``I didn't realize! Look, I do, too, okay, Oak?`` Ripple clawed the ground beneath her anxiously. Oak sighed and pressed his muzzle against her's.

``I understand. But we have to keep going.`` Oak picked up the kit once more and continued to pad on.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 January 2018 at 8:49 PM

(Cool! Also I'm going to change boulderpaw's thing because he gonna have a crush on rose)
Nightwing:*she nodded and picked up the kit. She could remember when boulderpaw was one when his sisters were still alive*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 8:54 PM

Ripple nodded and sighed, following after him. It felt as if a weight had been lifted from her, and that she now walked on air. Maybe she wasn't wrong after-all---just in a different place.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 January 2018 at 8:57 PM

Boulderpaw:*he was so happy. He couldn't wait to see rose again. Even if she was a kittypet. Her fur was so golden and she is so kind and nice!*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 9:00 PM

Ripple purred lightly as a deeper purr rumbled in Oak's throat. They were clearly thinking of the same thing.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 January 2018 at 9:04 PM

(I'm going to make rose)
Boulderpaw:*continues to think about rose*
Nightwing:* she did her best to avoid anything that looked dangerous. She didn't want the kit she was carrying to get hurt.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 9:05 PM

Ripple darted underneath Oak and grabbed the kit gently by its scruff as Oak dropped it after tripping on a rock. Blinking apologetically at Ripple, he called back to Pond in an apology. Ripple nodded to tell him she would carry the kit from now on.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 January 2018 at 9:17 PM

Nightwing:* she wondered this is how her sister wingpelt felt as a healer for the tribe. Everycat being her kits. Cause that's how she felt right now.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 9:20 PM

Ripple and Oak padded side-by-side, their steps matching pace rhythmically.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 January 2018 at 9:24 PM

(I mean healer as in the leader and medicine cat where different cats)
Boulderpaw:*he looked at oak and ripple they made a good pair despite having two different personalities. She would probably be oaks deputy when they found a home. Or would she be leader?*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 9:28 PM

Ripple's eyes gleamed with pain as she leaned closer to Oak. Her side was beginning to throb with pain, and she tried to ignore it as she leaned against Oak. His scar was beginning to grow slightly smaller, healing each day. Oak glanced at her and blinked, then padded on with her leaning on his shoulder for support.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 1 January 2018 at 10:30 PM

Pond nodded as an acceptance to Oak's apology. Padding on she looked around. She smiled slightly as Ripple and Oak made up. She knew they would, and they made the perfect pair.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 1 January 2018 at 10:33 PM

Oak was now smiling broadly, his tail swept protectively around Ripple's hind legs.

(I'm on mobile so I type slow.)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 10:13 AM

Boulderpaw:* he realized that when they get to Rose that they would meet Dave her brother. That tabby only wanted to fight.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 10:28 AM

{Sorry, I was watching a show.}

Ripple was constantly glancing down at the kit in her jaws. It seemed to have fallen asleep. She glanced up again and swerved abruptly away from Oak to avoid a large rock. Oak leaped onto it, then over it. Ripple purred and spoke, her mew muffled by the kit's fur.

``Someone's happy. You're acting like a kit that's just been out of the nursery!``

Oak didn't say anything but purred in response.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 11:49 AM

(Which one? Oh and I'm going to be Dave but he is and npc. Just imagine tiger star but with no scars and with green eyes for Dave.)
Nightwing:*she wondered if the basically new born kits would all make it.*
Boulderpaw:*he looked around at the traveling group his eyes went to the two cats he didn't know that where tied together by their tails.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 11:57 AM

{Was watching The Office, if that's what you were asking. Also, @fluffy_birdy_flower might be inactive. I would tell you why, but I prefer not to talk about it.}

Oak and Ripple padded once again side by side. Oak regained a meaningful posture, while Ripple let her shoulders slump and her body relax as she walked beside Oak. ``Do you always have to act like such a leader?`` she commented.

``What leader wouldn't act like one?``

``Who died and made you leader?`` Ripple snorted playfully. Oak glanced at her, a smile crossing his face. The tom crouched suddenly, waving his tail and pouncing on Ripple's tail as she continued on without him. She let out a purr of laughter, setting down the kit gently and freeing herself from Oak's paws. Claws sheathed, she leaped after him. He bounded backwards, avoiding the playful attack.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 12:11 PM

(Ok)
Nightwing:*she saw ripple put down the kit so she mewed to boulderpaw to pick it up*
Boulderpaw:*he went over and picked up the kit he looked to sun it's a little after midday they well be near Rose's twoleg nest soon.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 12:15 PM

Oak sighed, getting up and shaking his pelt. ``Come on, lets' get going.`` Ripple nodded. It had been fun, but they couldn't act like kits all day. They once again took lead together. Ripple instantly noticed the kit was gone. She glanced around wildly and sighed with relief as she saw Boulderpaw carrying it.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 3:17 PM

Boulderpaw:*he remembered Rose's brother Dave. That cat only wanted a fight. Hopefully he would dare try to attack this many cats*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 3:19 PM

{When should we be at the twoleg nest?}

Oak and Ripple strode together, their bond growing even stronger by the second, as if it ever could grow any stronger in one day.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 3:25 PM

(The next midday)
Boulderpaw:*rose's twolegs nest was only near four other ones so he didn't worry about getting lost.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 3:30 PM

{Ehhhhhhh I can't wait that long, I have no more drama and I need drama to survive here xD}

Ripple glanced at the sky as they traveled further. ``I didn't realize how long we've been traveling!`` she gasped. Oak glanced at her confusedly, then looked up and blinked in shock.

``You're right! It's almost dusk!`` they both had stopped, staring up at the sky.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 3:56 PM

(Cassie is 37 moons old)
Nightwing:*she gently put down the kit* "we should rest here."

(Here some drama)
~at Rosie's twoleg nest~
Rose:"mom you should leave it's getting dark. Your house folk will be worried."*she looked at her mom. Her mom was really odd looking for a cat, she had red eyes and pure white fur.
Cassie:"I know. And Dave told me about those tribe cats you met. Remember the stories about the clan that used to live here 20 moons ago?"
Rose:"of course! You said they where skyclan and that they where moving but they died out here instead. It's very sad..."
Cassie:" not completely."
Rose:"but you said!"
Cassie:"I might of fibbed it a little... you where given to me to take care of. So I'm guessing the only reason you didn't leave with the pair of tribe cats was there was only two of them."
Rose:"I um uh i yes. If it was a bigger and safer group I would have left. But not without saying goodbye of course!!!"
Cassie:" I thought so. And I'm glad. So if they come back with more cats like Dave said that they would. Leave with them. I won't be mad." * she jumped on the fence the off on the other side headed to her own housefolk's home.*
Rose:*she turned back into her home*
~Back to the traveling cats~

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 4:03 PM

{You have saved me xD}

Oak glanced back at the group. He wasn't sure if they should travel any further in one day---after-all, they had kits now, and Ripple, though she was feeling much, much better, was still injured. This all would slow them down, but still, they needed rest more than ever.

``Should we stop here?`` he asked the group.