OakClan Roleplay Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 9:06 AM

One of Ripple's eyes opened into a slit and she raised her muzzle from her forepaws, yawning softly.

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 12:44 PM

-Cloud slipped chasing for a Crow Scout fell on top-

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 27 December 2017 at 1:25 PM

River yawned slightly, her dreams were nothing but filled with trouble. She turned her eyes to her brother, who was sleeping a few pawsteps away. Swiftly, she prodded him,"Wake up sleepy head," she teased her brother.
~~~
Stream gurgled as he felt something prod him. Then he saw River with hints of amusement in her eyes as he said grumpily,"Why do you always do that, I was chasing a mouse."
~~~
River replied,"Because it's dawn." Stream grumbled and then reluctantly got up.
~~~
Stream then commented,"You love to delight in my peril, yet your so shy and sweet around others." River replied,"We're siblings that's why." Her eyes glinted mischievously. Besides, my personality isn't always like that. Stream rolled his eyes. "Tell the others I'm going hunting," River said quickly before slipping away. Stream sighed as he watched the shadow of his sister disappear. He didn't really get her at all.
~~~
Pond stared at the siblings. Something about Stream and River reminded her of herself and her old best friend. She shook her head and started to wash herself.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 1:27 PM

Oak realized that she was beginning to recover; just slightly, but one of the herbs must've worked. His face lit up and he brushed his neck against her's. ``Morning. You can have those frog legs. I'll go get you a drink.`` with that he bounded off and collected three leaves, dipping them into the pond below the waterfall and carrying the water-soaked leaves in his jaws carefully back to the injured she-cat.

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 1:29 PM

``I Caught the crow!`` -Said scout-

-Cloud caught a rabbit another crow they landed on and a frog walking back happily-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 1:42 PM

Ripple was blinking around, the frog's legs at her paws. She hadn't even taken a bite. Oak crouched down, setting down his bundle of soaked leaves and nosing the legs toward her. She only pushed them away with a paw. ``Take them over to Pond. She needs---and deserves---them more than me.``

``You're injured! And there's more fresh-kill she get herself.``

``It was my mistake, and I have to live with that.``

``You didn't know! Just stop being so heroic and selfless and eat the fresh-kill already.`` Ripple shook her head stubbornly and pushed them away again as Oak nosed them toward her once more. She lay her muzzle on her paws, staring into the distance away from Oak.

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 1:45 PM

-They walked near oak and sat-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 1:47 PM

Oak sighed and rested his muzzle atop Ripple's head. Glancing at the siblings out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the prey they had brought make.

``Good job.`` he searched their pelts and blinked in bewilderment as he saw their tails.

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 1:49 PM

-Scout tried to swing cloud behind him but instead made her fall-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 1:51 PM

Oak raised his head and stared at the two. ``What in the name of the Great Ancestors is wrong with you?`` he growled. Ripple raised her head and stared furiously at the tom.

``Leave them alone! Look! They caught plenty of prey! What's so bad about that?``

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 1:53 PM

-they quietly looked feared to move-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 1:55 PM

Oak pulled them closer with his stubby tail and indicated their entwined tails.

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 1:57 PM

``heh...``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 1:59 PM

Ripple cocked her head to the side, her eyes glittering with confusion and sympathy at the same time. ``What happened to you two?``

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:01 PM

``loooooooong story.``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 2:03 PM

Oak narrowed his eyes.

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:04 PM

``Fine..`` said scout

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 2:09 PM

Nightwing:"we are near the wolfs territory again. Be ready for a fight."
Boulderpaw:"those foxhe-"
Nightwing:"Boulder's paw where river bends don't finish that word."
Boulderpaw:"...."

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:12 PM

-Flout and sprout stepped near the traveling clan and looked around-

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 2:18 PM

Boulderpaw:"So we aren't going around it?"
Nightwing:"no we are going through it. If there are traveling cats I doubt they know they can go around it."
Boulderpaw:"but last time...." * he looks at Nightwing's scar*

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:21 PM

-Black heart and Dark Hawk spotted boulder paw and night wing, They both got up walking towards them.(Cause they we're near them)-

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 2:25 PM

(I was planning to wait I little longer but okay)
Boulderpaw:*sees Darkhawk and Blackheart *"mom."
Nightwing:"yes my-" *looks up and sees the two."who are are you? You are not from high peak tribe."

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:28 PM

(you can skip that ever happened. If you don't wan't that to happen. )

Dark hawk: I'm dark hawk and that's black heart.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 2:30 PM

(No it's okay. It's a role play. Stuff like this happens)
Nightwing:"are you the only ones here? Or are there more cats?"

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:34 PM

``There is more cat's but it's i think straight ahead, well where i just came from and then keep walking but there is no other cat's with us`` Said Dark hawk

``It was a simple question. There is no cat's with us.`` -Said black heart

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 2:38 PM

Nightwing:"Thank you. I'm sorry for not introducing me or my son yet. I'm Nightwing's feather on cold ice. Or just nightwing. And this is my son Boulder's paw where river bends. Or just boulderpaw."
Boulderpaw:"I'm not a warrior yet. But I can still fight." *his hair bristles with fear*

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:40 PM

``Heh`` -said dark hawk

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 2:43 PM

Boulderpaw:*he narrows his eyes* "Whats that laugh for? Cats are sick and dying. We are just going to receive the rest of the tribe before the sickness gets out of control."

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:45 PM

``Whatever..`` -Said dark hawk

-While they both slowly walked away-

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 2:49 PM

Nightwing:"we should continue on. Come on boulderpaw."*she starts walking towards oaks group. They are just forty fox lengths away*
Boulderpaw:*his fur goes back down and continues walk with his mother*