OakClan Roleplay Thread

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 27 December 2017 at 2:51 PM

(I have to go ☹️ )

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 27 December 2017 at 4:10 PM

River pounced on a mouse, quickly killing it. She buried it and went on looking for other prey. And of course injured cats. Maybe she should've looked for herbs instead of hunting. Sighing, she scanned her surroundings again. Finally, she scented a thrush and assumed a crouch. Pouncing, she killed it before realizing that it was a rather fat one. Nice she though as she brought the prey back. She would eat the mouse before finding more herbs.
~~~
Stream stifled a yawn and blinked. He hated being roused up by his sister. He then saw his sister carrying a fat thrush and a meager mouse. "May I have that thrush," he asked before begin hit by River with a paw. Setting down the prey, she hissed,"Are you crazy, you haven't even done anything to deserve it, and it should be for Ripple or Pond." She glared at Stream before carrying the prey to Oak and Ripple. Stream sighed, he would have to earn his fair share of prey. But he didn't want to do anything. He lay down on the cold stone before resuming sleep. He would deal with River later.
~~~
River smiled as she placed the fat thrush in front of Oak and Ripple. "I thought you might like," she said shyly.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 4:24 PM

Ripple looked up and smiled warmly, shaking her head. ``Pond would need it more.`` she glanced at Stream. ``Say, why don't you bring these to your brother over there?`` she pushed the frog legs toward River.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 4:53 PM

Nightwing:" I think I smell other cats boulderpaw. I think they are about 20 fox lengths from us."
Boulderpaw:"I smell bl-blood!"
Nightwing:*she raises her nose to get a better sniff* " I it's old. I also smell other tribe cats!"
Boulderpaw:"Lets hurry then!" *his pace quickens and his mom follows close behind him*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 5:05 PM

Oak blinked and stood, shaking his pelt. ``Well, if you're not going to eat anything we already have then, I'll get you something by myself.`` he then began heading off.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 6:55 PM

(I Think boulderpaw's fear scent can be smelled)

Boulderpaw: "How close do you think we are?"
Nightwing:"very. And if I'm right it should be past those trees."
Boulderpaw:"who do think it is?"
Nightwing:"I don't know."
Boulderpaw:"I smell other cats! And they aren't just tribe cats!" *his fur starts to bristle in fear*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 7:13 PM

Oak scented the air for any scent of prey and his pelt prickled as he scented fresh fear. He cautiously began to creep toward that scent until he became around seven fox-lengths away from two cats. They seemed vaguely familiar, but he couldn't put his whisker on it.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 7:26 PM

Nightwing:"The rouge and loner scents are stronger here with the tribe scent."
Boulderpaw:"and the bl-blood scent! They probably ki-killed them!"
Nightwing:"Maybe Boulderpaw. But we have see for our selfs."
Boulderpaw:"Mom I'm sc-scared."
Nightwing:"I know."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 7:30 PM

Oak stood up and, his pelt bristling with frustration at more newcomers, circled around to cut them off. ``Who are you and what in the name of the Great Ancestors are you doing here?`` he snarled impatiently.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 7:35 PM

Boulderpaw:"OAK!!!! You aren't dead!!!!!"
Nightwing:"so the tribe has left? Who else died? Who made it? Are they with you? Who is hurt? I smelled blood."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 7:36 PM

Oak's eyes widened. ``It's you two! The Tribe presumed you dead!``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 7:46 PM

Nightwing:"dead? I'm not surprised. We- I left because everyone dying and to get away from the sickness. Boulderpaw followed me."
Boulderpaw:"Y-yea! And we fought wolfs! Mom got a cool scar from it too! I can tell you all about it if you want! I was so scared but I wasn't cause we wonish!"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 7:50 PM

Oak chuckled at the young cat's quick-speaking. It was the first time in a while since the group had left that he had smiled. ``Come on. We have a queen and a badly wounded cat---we need all the help we can get. Once we get that scar taken care of I'll go with you two to hunt. We've already had three cats hunt---two of them enough to make them tired enough to sleep for days.`` Oak's face dimmed as he imagined Ripple, refusing to eat even under her circumstances. She was obviously more than willing to put the group's needs above her own, but she had taken it too far.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 7:57 PM

Nightwing:"thank you. But the scar doesn't bother me anymore. I think we should leave soon as we can. We are basically in the middle of wolf territory. Me and boulderpaw learned from our encounter with some wolfs. Also what tribes cats are with you. I smelled more than one."
Boulderpaw:"So you guys already have a camp?! Me and mom never stayed in one place more than a day!"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 7:59 PM

``There's Pond, Ripple, Stream, River, Sparrow, me, and the loners---Scout, Cloud, and Night. And we've only stayed a day.``

{I think it was Night lol}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 8:10 PM

Nightwing:"Why would loners help? And boulderpaw still gets scared by new cats.... So expect him to be scared. And do you know cats named dark hawk and black heart? We met them on the way here."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 8:13 PM

Oak blinked and shook his head. ``We only took in the loners because they practically begged us---well, two of them did. And Boulderpaw, don't get scared. They're around your age, maybe even younger.``

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 27 December 2017 at 8:14 PM

River nodded before taking the thrush to Pond. She smiled at River before slicing the thrush in half. "Here, I don't need all of it,"as she pushed the other half to River. River nodded before giving the thrush to her brother.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 8:17 PM

Ripple glanced around once more and noticed the herbs. She began to search through them with one paw as she felt a throbbing pain in her rib.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 8:23 PM

Boulderpaw:"O-ok! So are we close y-yet" *he couldn't wait to see other tribe cats again.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 8:23 PM

``Not very long away.`` Oak began to pad off in direction of the clearing.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 8:29 PM

*Nightwing and Boulderpaw followed behind him.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 28 December 2017 at 1:13 PM

Ripple glanced up as she saw Oak and two other cats enter. The fur along her spine lifting with fresh excitement, she screeched, ``Is that Nightwing and Boulderpaw?``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 December 2017 at 1:28 PM

(When boulderpaw says dad he means the very dead Grasswhisker)
Boulderpaw:"HI RIPPLE!!! Is dad still alive?!? How is everyone?"
Nightwing:"Yes it's us. How is everything?"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 28 December 2017 at 1:31 PM

River greeted Nightwing and Boulderpaw. "Hello," she said. before asking her brother to have a sparring match. Stream nodded and they went off a little bit so that no one would see them.
~~~
Pond bit into the thrush, savoring the thrush slowly by closing her eyes. Suddenly, a ripple of pain appeared. Pretending to make dirt, she set off, until she found a shelter. She would've loved to have someone help her, but she wanted to do this alone. She crawled, finding some sturdy sticks before concentrating.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 28 December 2017 at 1:40 PM

Ripple glanced down at her paws as Boulderpaw mentioned his father. ``I'm so sorry... he's dead.`` she didn't know Grasswhisker much, but thinking about fathers, she remembered her own, who had also died back with the Tribe.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 December 2017 at 1:42 PM

Boulderpaw:"oh... Well um how are you?"
Nightwing:"...."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 28 December 2017 at 1:43 PM

Ripple shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. Her tail flicked to indicate the herbs beside her.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 December 2017 at 1:57 PM

Boulderpaw:"So you ran into wolves too?"
Nightwing:"You said pond was here. I don't see her... and something feels a little off..."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 28 December 2017 at 2:03 PM

Oak had slunk to Ripple's side. He nodded and pushed an individual herb toward Ripple. He seemed to have recognized which one had helped. Ripple nodded and began to eat the herb. She screwed up her face against its sourness. She then blinked as a sharp pang of hunger poked its way into her stomach. She pushed it away. She survived the hunger and illness in the Tribe, she could survive this. The others needed food more than her---she was just a dead weight now that she was injured.

Edit: I didn't notice what Nightwing said.