OakClan Roleplay Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 10 January 2018 at 9:07 PM

As Oak and Ripple walked along, Ripple gasped as she tripped over a log. Oak snorted, and Ripple leaped up, tackling him to the ground. He smiled as hehooked the ground with his hind claws and pulled up his hind legs, hurtling Ripple off as he gradually began to rise. Ripple lay unmoving on the ground.

"Ripple!" He charged over to her. But as he approached, her hind leg twitched. It then shot up, kicking Oak across the cheek.

"Never let worry get the best of you." She rose to her paws and turned her head to lap at her shoulder.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 January 2018 at 9:38 PM

Boulderpaw:*he watched ripple and oak. They had something special. Only if he could have that with Rose.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 4:09 PM

Ripple and Oak then walked along together, their tails entwined and their heads bent to each other, murmuring low words.

{When do you guys think we should reach the place where they're gonna settle, and what should it look like? I'm thinking something like an oak forest or a forest in general. What do you guys think?}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 4:51 PM

(A forest near a marsh. But they only live in the forest. I have great plans if there is a marsh.)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 4:52 PM

{Oooh. PM me them, or if you prefer not to tell me, that's fine.}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 5:33 PM

Rose:*she walked side her mother Cassie keeping an eye on her.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 5:37 PM

Oak was murmuring, ``Where should we stay?``

``I'm ready for mountains again,`` sighed Ripple.

``It could be the same as before. We don't want anyone starving. Besides, it might just be a mountain disease...``

``Well, somewhere near water wouldn't be so bad.``

``Last time we were near water, the wolves injured you.``

``Mm... every creature does need to drink... but that just brings more prey.``

``And predators.``

``Good point.``

``A forest could do us some good cover.``

``Ooh, and vegetation!``

``I think we're on to something---and I came up with it.`` Oak boasted. Ripple's whiskers twitched in amusement.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 5:39 PM

Nightwing,Cassie,Boulderpaw, and Rose gathered in front of Oak and ripple.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 5:41 PM

Oak and Ripple didn't seem to notice as they continued talking.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 5:43 PM

(What are they saying?)
Boulderpaw:*he listened to them speaking.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 5:48 PM

{They're still discussing the benefits of each territory they could stay in.}

``It's all very great to be in a forest, Oak, I really believe that---but there's more pressing matters. How will we interact with the Great Ancestors?`` {Might've gotten the name wrong, haven't used it in a while.}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 5:51 PM

boulderpaw:"What if we vote? which ever side with the most cats we go to that territory."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 5:53 PM

Ripple shrugged. ``Alright. If you want to live in a forest, stand by Oak. If you don't, stand by me.``

{Ripple doesn't just want to look directly at the forest opportunities, but at all of them before they decide.}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 6:00 PM

nightwing,Cassie,and rose stand by oak and boulderpaw stands by ripple

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 6:02 PM

``Looks like forest it is then,`` Ripple mewed calmly. Oak glanced around and sniffed the air.

``Prey-scent!`` his eyes glittered.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 6:17 PM

boulderpaw: "So which way to a forest?"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 6:25 PM

Oak looked up from where he had caught a shrew. He blinked, his voice muffled by the shrew's fur. ``Maybe just a day along? There's one not too far from here---I can scent it.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 10:21 AM

Boulderpaw:"lead the way Oak."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 January 2018 at 10:26 AM

Oak glanced at Ripple. She only gave so much as a nod, and with that they led the way with a brisk, formal pace. But it soon began to quicken. You would think they were just made apprentices by how they broke out running towards the lingering scent of the forest.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 10:34 AM

Boulderpaw:*He walked behind the makeshift clan making sure no one was left behind.*
Rose:*She ran after oak and ripple not wanting to be left behind.*
Nightwing:*She jogged after the other but being careful while doing so.*
Cassie:*She walked beside Boulderpaw.*"So when we get there what are you going to do boulderpaw?"
Boulderpaw:"What do you mean?"*He titled his head in confusion*
Cassie:"You may be an apprentice but you act like a deputy. Power takes over most cats"
Boulderpaw:"Sure i might want to. But i'm still an apprentice. Besides it's not my choice."
Cassie:"In times like this anycat could become deputy."
Boulderpaw:"Sure. But i wont mind if somecat else became deputy."
Cassie:"Good. We cant have the group corrupted by power so early and easily."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 January 2018 at 10:36 AM

{Should Ripple have heard that? If she does then I have a plan.}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 10:40 AM

(of couse)

Boulderpaw:"What does that mean? If anything threatens us i'll do my best to protect everycat! no matter my rank."
Cassie:*she let out a small laugh.*"Of carouse you will. Also when are you going to tell rose you like her?" * she walked a bit closer to the front leaving behind Blouderpaw blushing.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 January 2018 at 10:42 AM

Ripple blinked and began talking to Oak, slowing slightly so that she could speak.

``Did you hear them?`` she asked.

``Hear who?`` Oak's tail twitched. Ripple looked ahead once more without another word. She remembered when her father had told her a similar thing when she was about Boulderpaw's age. Perhaps he would be the next deputy after the first?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 10:45 AM

Boulderpaw:*he stopped blushing and made sure no one was lagging behind and then caught up to the back of the group not wanting to be left behind either.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 January 2018 at 10:49 AM

{I'm thinking they should reach the forest soon after sunrise. What about you?}

Ripple had seemed to recover without the help of herbs, and Oak's scar clearly wasn't painful anymore. The two of them leaped on to a boulder and watched as the rest of the group caught up. Oak glanced up at the sky.

``It's just a while before dusk. Do you all want to settle now, or later?``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 10:52 AM

(ok)

Rose:"i'm ok with now."
Cassie:"i found some catmint sprouts that we can plant if we get there in two days."
Nightwing:"Now."
Boulderpaw:"Now sounds like a great idea. But we haven't hunted almost all day so the cats who are well enough should hunt."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 January 2018 at 11:00 AM

Oak and Ripple glanced at each other. ``Cassie, you're in charge of the cats who stay here. Me, Boulderpaw, Nightwing, and Ripple will go hunting.`` with that, Oak and Ripple leaped off the boulder and bounded off, scenting the air for any sign of prey.

{That's basically everyone except Cassie xD}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 11:02 AM

Cassie:"Oak is your scar still bothering you? Because if it is you should stay here with the others."(aka pond,ponds kits,Stream,and the other one.)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 January 2018 at 11:06 AM

{Not sure if panda9983 is still in the roleplay, though.}

Oak didn't respond except for so much as a flick of his tail; he was stalking a rabbit at the moment. Ripple had swerved away from him and now had caught a thrush, cutting off its alarm call as quickly as it had started so nothing else would hear.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 11:08 AM

(oh)
Boulderpaw:* he pounced on a frog and caught it.*
Night:*she stalked a squirrel*
Rose:*she caught a thrush that was in a tree branch by jumping. She nearly fell.*