littleblush • 1 January 2018 at 11:34 PM

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Decided to do one of these ๐Ÿ˜Š
Please ping your friends about it!! It would be greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My creature, is called....
The Clowie!

Design: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24zgbch&s=9
EDIT:
I have been given many great suggestions, such as hearts in the fur, changing the rain to an aura, making it more different from the child stage.
In the end, I have decided to add hearts to the fur, add some extra design to make it more "different", but kept the rain. It was based off of "Shower of kisses" so I shall not change it. I made it shorter though ๐Ÿ˜Š
New description is written below.
Here is the design:
http://tinypic.com/r/11vu24l/9
DISCLAIMER: the reason it looks a but weird is because I have photoshopped it over the previous image. I added a shadow for fun ๐Ÿ˜Š lol and it's a bit cut off but I hope that isn't to big of an issue! Please tell me whether I should stick with the original or the new one! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Stats:
Egg
Child- 300 feeds
Adult- 500 feeds
(Might change I think...)

Description:
(Disclaimer: Sorry for bad grammar or English!)

About Clowie Eggs
Clowie eggs do not actually contain a Clowie, but morph into one. The eggs are known to be soft and squishy, and if you attempt to cut, style, or tamper with them in any way, they will not love you once a grown Clowie. There is no reason to do so anyways, as Clowie eggs are already patterned with pretty hearts naturally, and kissed upon several times by their mothers to leave prints all over the soft shell. A ribbon is often given at birth to honor their arrival into the world, some would even say they are a gift to us. Clowie eggs are laid on clouds at sunset. They hatch within a fortnight, at sunrise.

About the Clowie creature
When a little baby, they can float around in the air, but only close to the ground. Clowies are often sleepy and keep their eyes shut. They have not been given a sufficient amount of love yet, so they have low energy. This is also the reason the colouring of their soft fluff is a bit faded. They also have a birthmark on their cheek which resembles a heart. On top of their head lies a satin ribbon, patterned with kisses and hearts, and is light, to help them when floating through the air. When Clowies are kissed, hugged, loved, they will grow in size, their fluff will turn a deeper shade of pink, and the ribbon on their head will be patterned with only giant hearts now as whenever hugged, Clowies will generously shower fellow baby Clowies with the kisses they were previously given, to make sure they live a happy life.

NEW: About the Clowie Creature
When a little baby, they can float around in the air, but only close to the ground. Clowies are often sleepy and keep their eyes shut. They have not been given a sufficient amount of love yet, so they have low energy. This is also the reason the colouring of their soft fluff is a bit faded. They also have a birthmark on their cheek which resembles a heart. On top of their head lies a satin ribbon, patterned with kisses and hearts, and is light, to help them when floating through the air.
As Clowies grow, it's fluff grows into gorgeous, pale red curls more than puffs. If cared for correctly, the Clowie will be overflowing with hearts full of love, so little golden hearts poke out of it's fur. The hearts are very soft, so they do not hurt the Clowie. The elegant accessory on the child Clowie's head becomes an extravagant faded apricot coloured bow, with red hearts dotting the surface. Checkered strips of ribbon, gold and red, stream down the sides of itself, which gleam bright when happy. An aura of hearts and kisses suround it, increasing it's attractiveness. Gradually throughout February, it will start to rain gold droplets, magenta kisses and crimson hearts, allowing sad Clowies to be happy and sick Clowies to get better.

Thanks for looking โค๏ธ ^w^
Please ping some peeps ๐Ÿ˜Š

#creaturesuggestion

Female
85 posts

kissed • 1 January 2018 at 11:46 PM

@littleblush
Awww! Its cutee

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 1 January 2018 at 11:54 PM

@littleblush
Oh wow first stage is so cute ๐Ÿ˜Š
Would love to see this as a Valentine creature

Deleted • 2 January 2018 at 12:22 AM

@littleblush

LOVE THIS CREATURE!! LOOKS SO FLUFFY.
If you submit it, I am pretty sure that you might have a chance of getting chosen!!
Cave Creature or Cash Shop material?

Definitely Cash Shop Material!! โค๏ธ

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 2 January 2018 at 1:36 AM

I love it, but I can't use the link and the website for some reason isn't allowed on my device. Does it have weight, height, and numbers to evolution?

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 2 January 2018 at 1:46 AM

@littleblush

Awww!!!! It looks so cute and sweet! โค๏ธ

Female
538 posts

cala • 2 January 2018 at 1:59 AM

@littleblush

This is the cutest, I love it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 2 January 2018 at 2:51 AM

@littleblush
So cute!! โค๏ธ

325 posts

littleblush • 2 January 2018 at 3:24 AM

@animalliterature Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And I'm sorry to hear that! Perhaps you didn't wait long enough? The picture took quite long to load on my device haha
I didn't do a weight or height but it is 300 feeds to child stage and 500 feeds to adult stage ๐Ÿ˜Š

@kokoven112 @kissed @tikimaki @lykhaos117 @cala @gryffindor16
Thanks guys! Glad to hear it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
327 posts

megamisama90 • 2 January 2018 at 5:51 AM

It's lovely!

310 posts

chihiro_sang • 2 January 2018 at 11:14 AM

I think it's cute. It looks like a cottonball sheep.

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 2 January 2018 at 11:29 AM

@littleblush

I like the design alot!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โค๏ธ
Fits the Valentines/February theme very well.

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 2 January 2018 at 11:30 AM

@littleblush

Wow! It's super cute! I like the concept โค๏ธ

325 posts

littleblush • 2 January 2018 at 11:31 AM

@chihiro_sang @prairie @bang14982 @megamisama90 Happy you like it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks!

@sackname
@mythlight

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 2 January 2018 at 11:35 AM

@littleblush

Its adorable, for Valentines Day? I hope it gets made....The egg stage is gorgeous and the other stages are just too cute โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Female
173 posts

alchemyfox • 2 January 2018 at 11:37 AM

@littlebush

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this idea! I'd love to have one, myself! โค๏ธ
Its darling and the kissies are so cute!

Female
219 posts

mythlight • 2 January 2018 at 12:59 PM

@littlebush
Egg stage is adorable, though I love all stages. Is it supposed to resemble any type of animal in particular?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 January 2018 at 1:31 PM

@littleblush love it! Glad you told me about it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 January 2018 at 4:39 PM

@littleblush its lovely i wanna give it a hug lol! from the name i thought it was a clown lol ๐Ÿ˜‹ good luck with this!

325 posts

littleblush • 2 January 2018 at 8:53 PM

@lunacharm1037 @alchemyfox @sushi @wigglytuff
@thedarkarcher hehe
@mythlight cloud? Haha lol

Thanks guys for the support! Glad to see you like it!

152 posts

chameleon • 2 January 2018 at 9:11 PM

@littleblush

THE LITTLE PUFF IS ADORABLE! โค๏ธ Iโ€™m a sucker for the bow and ribbon, gives it a bit of elegance like the Valequine and Yuki. Perhaps instead of the trail of kisses in front of the final stage it could have some little ones on its face as freckles, or little speckles throughout the fluff on its body (they could begin from the little heart on the hatchlingโ€™s cheek and then spread out from there even). Nicely drawn overall, and would definitely be a popular February critter!

The description is also very endearing (and donโ€™t worry about your grammar/English, it was pretty spot-on ๐Ÿ˜ธ).

325 posts

littleblush • 2 January 2018 at 9:13 PM

@chameleon Ooohh! I like the hearts in the fur idea!! The only reason for the trail of hearts in front of the last stage was because of the commonly heard phrase, "A shower of kisses"! Wait actually I'm thinking about it it might have been "Shower of kittens"...nevermind lol
Thanks and glad you like it!

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 2 January 2018 at 9:19 PM

@littleblush That's SO cute!!โค๏ธ I would love to have it as a part of Valentines Day!!
Btw, you are so good at drawing!!

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 2 January 2018 at 9:25 PM

@littleblush

This is extremely cute! Love it!

325 posts

littleblush • 2 January 2018 at 10:13 PM

@totallynotjoey @raccoon Thanks! โค๏ธ

Pings:
@raindrops
@rainbownya
@poptart
@monsterprincess33

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 2 January 2018 at 10:53 PM

@littleblush IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE OMG
It's adorable!! If it gets made I hope it's a Cave creature so I can hoard them โค๏ธ Love the little bow! >w<

Male
472 posts

lucas • 3 January 2018 at 12:40 AM

Looks cute!

325 posts

littleblush • 3 January 2018 at 1:17 AM

@foxbit @lucas thnx!!

Pings: sorry!!
@carnesiel
@draco_malfoy

Female
535 posts