Springhog spring suggestion! also updated with description :)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 January 2018 at 9:26 AM

heres my hedgehog suggestion!

art: (sorry i drew the second stage much later then these two ☚ī¸)
egg and last stage
https://narutoxchad.deviantart.com/art/Hedgehog-eggcave-suggestion-724115939

stage two
https://www.deviantart.com/narutoxchad/art/stage-two-hedgehog-suggestion-726422926

i know my egg is awful but it was very hard for me to draw 😋

Description:
egg:
This egg seems to a wonderland of flowers just wanting to blossom and show the beauty of spring. Since this egg uses flowers as a disguise it means it will most likely hatch in spring time but due to climate change affecting plants life cycles some might hatch later with the flowers.

creature:
As the springhog has been around the growth and development of plants its entire life its love of nature can be seen from its appearance. Its fur now replaced by the Grass allows them to curl up and hide in seconds. Although the springhog can quicker hide they love nothing more then to express their love for nature and show the bright and colorful colours of spring. Gaining their trust may be tricky at first but an offering of flowers and showing them love will definitely speed up this process.

pings (sorry if you dont want to be pinged)
@raindrops (hehe its here)
@cloudslay3r
@littleblush

please ping others it would mean a lot (the ones above are people who kindly commented on my last one)

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 6 January 2018 at 9:30 AM

@thedarkarcher OMG! It's sooooo cute! Unique. I love it! Although 1 thing maybe....a stage between egg & mature? I only c 2 pics...Hope team takes ur suggestion either way! 😊 ❤ī¸ 😊

Pings: in no order---sry if u dont want pings 😊
@poptarts
@dusskfall
@kethai
@prairie
@dragon_collector
@cala
@potatoface
@chameleon
@anabanana
@calenlass
@jello
@foxbit
@jazzyleia
@mastergemma
@zberg
@megamisama90
@solaris
@tikimaki

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 January 2018 at 9:34 AM

@raindrops yay thank you! i wanted another stage but couldnt think of one tbh haha i drew the egg without any plan of the creature. ill try thinking of something to add depending if people like it 😋 thank you like always you view means a lot ❤ī¸

pings (sorry if you dont like them)
@dragon_collector
@dragrawr
@wigglytuff
@jello
@anniee

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 6 January 2018 at 9:40 AM

@thedarkarcher Just a suggestion for u. 2nd stage-roll up in a hedgehog ball w/spines like that one hedgehog roll game. (forget name) sry. 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 January 2018 at 9:57 AM

@raindrops oh yeah maybe a curled up in a ball stage could work like its asleep or something 😋. thanks for pinging people!

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 6 January 2018 at 10:03 AM

@thedarkarcher Yes!! That stage would be a perfect fit for the "middle". Great idea!

Yw on the pings. Hope u get more feedback on ur creation 😊

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 6 January 2018 at 10:29 AM

@thedarkarcher Hope it gets made!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 January 2018 at 10:31 AM

@jello omg you would? that would be awesome!

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 6 January 2018 at 10:33 AM

@thedarkarcher Yeah, but I would need the other stages before I get to work...

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 January 2018 at 10:34 AM

@jello ill pm you in a little with a few details i have a idea with the other stage thanks to raindrops

thanks for you wishes on getting this made means a lot (just noticed you edited it)

some more ping (soz)
@rashka
@novrain62
@fainne_24

Female
62 posts

dance • 24 January 2018 at 3:45 AM

@thedarkarcher

There aren't a lot of hedgehogs, so this is a really great idea! Good luck! 😃

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 26 January 2018 at 4:22 PM

@dance thank you sooo much for your support it means a lot

82 posts

roseofthehokage • 2 February 2019 at 4:00 PM

resubmitting for spring! any feedback would be amazing ❤ī¸

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 7 February 2019 at 10:57 PM

@thedarkarcher Loooovvvveeee it! Super cute! I don't think there are actually ANY hedgehogs on egg cave, so yay!!!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 February 2019 at 3:00 AM

@qerrats thank you so much dear this means a lot to me! Hehe im not sure ill definitely have to look into that i believe they might be one but its really rare i believe ❤ī¸

Female
427 posts

magicaltomato3 • 8 February 2019 at 3:12 AM

@thedarkarcher ACK ITS SO CUTE ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ It reminds me of a hulae a bit 😸 But I really really hope this gets selected I adore hedgehogs ❤ī¸

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 February 2019 at 3:36 AM

@magicaltomato3 ah thanks so much! Oh yeah i see what you mean! I never intended to be like it just wanted a spring hedgehog lol well hopefully its different enough to be considered 😋.