in Roleplaying

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 4 April 2018 at 3:00 PM

This is CrystalClan Roleplay

RULES
-No swearing
-No weird names, such as Rainbowfur or Awesometail
-No odd-colored pelts, like hot pink or electric green
-No "killing" or "interacting(mating or etc.)" another player's cat if they don't allow it/give permission
-Side accounts allowed, only 1 side account allowed per person
-2 cats per main account, and 1 cat per side account, so if you have a main and 1 side, that is 3 cats total
-No rouges or kittypets please
-If one of your cats holds an important position, e.g. medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, deputy, leader, etc. please do let your other cats be apprentices or such, as you want to open slots for other players to get "important' roles
-If you'd like to leave the Clan, ping me. I will cross you off the list.
-No violating rules, if you do, you get kicked out
-Have fun and thanks!

Plot
WC roleplaying plot
CrystalClan lives in a crystal cave, near a forest and swamp. The former leader, Crystalstar, has passed away and was replaced by Tawnywhisker(star) until he died also of a mysterious fever, thought to be caused by something in the swamp. The fever causes cats to use the dirtplace more often, cough frequently, and have rashes on their legs. Can the Clan find the source of the sickness and manage to survive?

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/68775?page=1#1519760

Ranking/List(See @S101_side_icecloud 's 'CrystalClan' tab)

Narrator @icecloud101

Leader: Leafstar @iris1929578
Apprentice: Amberpaw @mythlight

Deputy: Maplefox @wolfspike23
Apprentice: Honeypaw @wonglikiu821

Medicine cat: Auroaz @playermocha345
Apprentice: Goldenpaw @s101_side_icecloud
Medicine cat info Here

Warriors:
1)Ivypelt @icecloud101
apprentice: Hawkpaw
2)Sescarr @playermocha345
apprentice:
3)Blackfox @wolfspike23
apprentice:
4)Roseflurry @wigglytuff
apprentice: Dawnpaw @wigglytuff
5)Falconstripe @wigglytuff
Apprentice:Icepaw
6)Deerleap @wigglytuff
7)Shadowtail (formerly Shade) @wolfspike23
8)Starlingcry @shadowdragon28
Apperntice: Flamepaw @kittycatgirl240
9)Snowtail @wonglikiu821
10)Frostfire @reality
11)Silentecho @reality
12)Owltalon @reality

Apprentices: (with no mentors)
1)Foxpaw @rheothymessa
2)
3)

Queens
1)Cherrypelt @icecloud101 and/or @wigglytuff
kits: Cloudkit, Brightkit, Oakkit
2)
3)

Elders
1)Grayeye (anyone can play)
2)
3)

StarClan cats
1)Tawnystar (anyone can play)
2)Swampfur (anyone can pay)
3)Moonflower (anyone can play)
4)Bluepelt @wolfspike23

StarClan messengers
1)Pepper @iris1929578
2)Timmy @wonglikiu821 and/or @playermocha345
3)

@iris1929578
@mythlight
@wolfspike23
@playermocha345
@s101_side_icecloud
@icecloud101
@playermocha345
@wonglikiu821
@wigglytuff
We are starting the roleplay thread, so get ready to start!

I'll start

[Ivypelt]
(picks up a piece of fresh-kill and brings it over to Honeypaw)
"Want some?”

Female
258 posts

boop • 7 April 2018 at 11:35 AM

[Honeypaw]
(grins and shakes head)
"I'm gonna go hunting with Maplefox soon anyway. Thanks though."

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 7 April 2018 at 11:37 AM

[Ivypelt]
That's ok

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 2:45 PM

I'm going to role play in a different way than you guys are doing is that ok? Or should I stick to the way your doing it)

[Falconstripe]
Falconstripe stalked a squirrel behind a large tuft of tall grass. He pounced on it, returned to the camp and dropped it in the fresh kill pile.

Speaking of camp, how does it look like?

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 7 April 2018 at 2:56 PM

@wigglytuff
thats ok
you can do (actions) and "talk"
crystal caves nearby, small waterfall nearby
little dens made of rocks, bracken, twigs, and moss
trees surround camp
mossy/grassy training area
hunting small forest

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 3:36 PM

@icecloud101 great 😊

No need to ping me anymore, I'm following.

[Dawnpaw]
"Great job! You completed this assessment. A few more and you'll become a warrior." Roseflurry told Dawnpaw.
She puffed up her chest to make herself look bigger and prouder.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 7 April 2018 at 3:41 PM

[Ivypelt]
Nice job Dawnpaw

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 3:48 PM

[Dawnpaw]
She saw Ivypelt approach her.
"Thanks." She said.

[Roseflurry]
"Your next assessment will be patrolling. You want it to be today or tomorrow? Either way, it'll be at midnight so get some good sleep." Roseflurry told her apprentice.
"I think I can try it today." Dawnpaw replied.

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 7:48 PM

"Sescarr? You're back from hunting? Why did you wake me upp?! It's too early to be up," Auroaz whined.
"Auroaz, the sun is at its highest peak, this is what you get for staying up so late."Sescarr replied calmly.

"Fine, what's there to eat? Is there rabbit? If not..." Auroaz asked.
"No, but there's
plenty of squrriels to be eaten." Sescarr replied again.

"In that case, I'm going back to sleep. Bye, Scarr," Auroaz turned her flank towards Sescarr and put her paws above her eyes, sheiding the annoying sunlight away from her tired eyes.
"Auroaz! Why you..." Sescarr growled.
The only reaction Auroaz had was a twitch of her ear and a swish of her tail as she laid there.
Walking away, Sescarr shook his head and went to drag back a few squirrels for when Auroaz woke up. again.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 7 April 2018 at 8:02 PM

[Ivypelt]
(Sigh)
"Poor Sescarr. He needs to wake Auroaz up, though"

Deleted • 7 April 2018 at 8:06 PM

[Sescarr]
"Yes, lazy Auroaz doesn't want to wake up. I'm letting her sleep till she wake up," he called out.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 8:08 PM

[Dawnpaw]
Finally, it was moonhigh. Dawnpaw woke Roseflurry up but she said that Falconstripe would take her and that she would just watch. Dawnpaw shrugged and woke Falconstripe up.
"I need to go on midnight patrol, it's an assessment."
The three cats bounded across the field and stood by the tall, indimidating trees.
"I think I hear something..." Dawnpaw raised an ear. "And I smell... dog! Oh no, this can't be good... Roseflurry, you're the quickest. You should go warn Leafstar or Maplefox. And Falconstripe and I should stand guard, since he's the best fighter."

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 7 April 2018 at 10:11 PM

@wigglytuff @playermocha345 @wonglikiu821
in case you're all wondering, if we stop for a bit, then we pick teh rp up at the same time we all left off

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 April 2018 at 11:13 PM

@icecloud101 yeah I know 😉

Btw there are dogs near the camp

[Roseflurry]

"Everyone! There are dogs near the camp!" Dawnpaw said in a yell-whisper.

[Falconstripe]

Dawnpaw was with him on midnight patrol, no one else. He saw the dogs, they seemed to be digging around for something. Luckily they didn't noticed Falconstripe. He turned his head to find Dawnpaw was gone. He frantically looked around until he saw her carrying a few large leaves in her mouth.
"Here, rub yourself on these then hide under them. They'll hide your smell." She set them down and they began to rub against them.
"Do I smell like forest?" Falconstripe whispered.
"Yup. Let's get under these..."

[Dawnpaw]

After a while of observing the dogs, Falconstripe broke the silence.
"That idea with the leaves," he said quietly. "was really smart."
Dawnpaw's heart warmed and she smiled. "Thanks."

Female
258 posts

boop • 8 April 2018 at 2:49 AM

[Honeypaw]
(whining)
"Maplefox, when do I get to be a warrior?"

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 April 2018 at 7:47 AM

[Ivypelt]
"Ask Maplefox..."

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 8:48 AM

[Sescarr]
After hearing the news that dogs were near the camp when Dawnpaw and Falconstrike came running back to the clan. I shook Auroaz awake to notify her of the news.
"Auroaz! Wake up. There're dogs near the clan. Standard procedure, beloved. Stay hidden in the shadows and hide your scent if they come too close. Keep the younger ones safe." Sescarr told her in a hurry.
Suddenly alert, Auroaz sat up."What? Dogs! We must hurry to Ivystar and Maplefox,'' she exclaimed.

Female
258 posts

boop • 8 April 2018 at 9:38 AM

[Honeypaw]
(recalling the time when she nearly got caught by a dog, had she not been saved by Falconstripe)
"Dogs?! I'm scared!"

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 April 2018 at 11:34 AM

[Ivypelt]
"Uh oh. Maplefox is on a patrol to sniff out the badger near the caves, and Leafstar is nowhere to be seen!"

P.S.
our "Moonstone"(place to share with Starclan) is called the moon crystal and is located in the largest crystal cave, 10min from camp

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 April 2018 at 1:27 PM

[Dawnpaw]
The dogs turned towards their direction.
"Oh no," she gasped. One of them barked loudly. Each of them were black and had something red around their necks... twoleg pets!
"Those dogs are twoleg pets." Dawnpaw told Falconstripe. "They're either trained, leashes or even more hostile than wild dogs. Let's just hope it's one of the first two."

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 1:30 PM

[NIGHTPELT]

In the Warrior's Den, Nightpelt awakened from a brief nap. The black tom let out a lethargic yawn as he stretched his limbs. His stomach growled, and he bounded to the fresh-kill pile to grab a bite to eat. However, on his way there, he heard a yell from the entrance of the camp. It was Dawnpaw, exclaiming that there were dogs near the camp.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 April 2018 at 1:35 PM

@thalo
(Right now were at midnight and dogs are near the camp)

Right then, one of them started to charge. The other two seemed to be leashed on a rather thin rope and the one coming towards Dawnpaw and Falconstripe seemed to have already broke free from the leash.
"Falconstripe, you've fought a dog before right? You know what to do?" Dawnpaw whispered as she saw Falconstripe stand up.
"Yeah. Aim for the throat."

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 April 2018 at 2:57 PM

[Ivypelt]
"Falconstripe's right, aim for the throat."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 April 2018 at 3:17 PM

[Falconstripe]

As the dog neared, Falconstripe backed up against the tree. Just as the dog was about to hit him, he manuvered out of the way and the dog crashed into the tree. Slightly dazed, he randomly clawed out at the cats. Falconstripe noticed a piece of rope dangling from the collar, maybe he could use that later.
"Attack! Now!" he ordered. He unsheathed his claw and made a gash across his throat, but it still stood up.
"I think this dog is hostile one... we'll need more help!" he said as he barely missed an attack from the dog, losing a small tuft of fur on his shoulder but not injured.

[Roseflurry]

She heard the loud barking of a dog nearby.
"Everybody, wake up! Hurry, the dogs are at the edge of camp and they're attacking! Keep the kits and elders safe and send help!" Roseflurry called out around the camp. She ran over to the place the barking was coming from and saw Dawnpaw's back bleeding.
"You okay?" Roseflurry asked her as she bit off a narrow piece of the leaf and wrapped it around Dawnpaw's wound. "You should go check with Auroaz." Dawnpaw limped back into the camp and she decided that she would fight in Dawnpaw's place with Ivypelt and Falconstripe.
She lunged at the dog and the landed in a rolling tackle. They tumbled and landed on their sides. As Roseflurry got up, Falconstripe leapt onto the dog and bit onto its neck. The dog tried to shake him off but he held on tightly, drops of blood dripping down on the grass.
"Ivypelt, we need to help him. I'll go find more warriors to help, you stay and help Falconstripe, okay?" she darted off back into camp once more.

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 3:30 PM

@wigglytuff - Ah, thank you!

[NIGHTPELT]
As a dog barked in the distance, Nightpelt's right ear twitched. Sounds of rushed paw steps neared the camp entrance, and he whipped his head to the right to see Roseflurry darting into camp. The slender tom bounded up to her. To his assumption, they needed help with the dogs.
"I'll help." he stated simply.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 April 2018 at 5:32 PM

@thalo sure ^^
[Roseflurry]

“Great,” she replied to Nightpelt. “I’ll get more cats to help.”

[Falconstripe]
Falconstripe saw Nightpelt approach them.
“Thanks for coming, these dogs are really tough... must’ve been trained by the twolegs.” He said to him.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 April 2018 at 7:52 PM

[Ivypelt]
(narrows eyes)
"I do not think Twolegs train their dogs to fight.They're really dumb."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 April 2018 at 7:59 PM

[Roseflurry]

"That's what I thought at first too. But they use them to ward off forest animals from coming into their nest." She told Ivypelt. "But yes, they are kind of dumb."

[Falconstripe]

"Maybe quit talking and help me out?" Falconstripe said through gritted teeth. He saw Roseflurry come to help; she left a single, long cut on the dogs pelt. It winced but kept on fighting. "What does it want?" She said. "The other dogs are still barking. And where's everyone else? I thought I woke everyone up..."

Deleted • 8 April 2018 at 8:17 PM

Sorry for late rply!

[Maplefox]

| Maplefox finished the patrol sniff. She leaped to Honeypaw I

``What's with the dogs?`` Maplefox asked

~~~~~~~

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 8 April 2018 at 8:38 PM

[Ivypelt]
"oh. The twolegs have some dogs loose..."