Creature Suggestion - Tsunoko (collab with @isathebelle)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 30 April 2018 at 12:04 PM

Hi #creaturesuggetions

The description is slightly inspired by Princess Kaguya, mostly by my own expiriences though

Tsunoko

image by @isathebelle https://imgur.com/tCUTGsq

Description by me
About Egg
This egg is a bit similar to a star, but smaller and colder. Finding it is considered a great honor, so care for it well.
About Creature
Ancient Arkians belived that there is a civilization on the Moon where people live in wealth and experience no misfortnue.
A girl who lived in that land found Earth to be beautiful and inspiring. She liked to listen to the stories of loyal lovers, noble heroes, wise philosophians and gifted artists, all the things that were not to be found in her homeland. She decided to move to Earth and become a part of it. In her human form she was born to a rich family. Although she enjoyed the warmth of home, for her parents she was at best a servant, without feelings, without free will. In her free time she tried to write, but found all her texts horrible comparing to the work of others. Only happiness she found in the arms of her lover, who seemed to understand and support her. She then decided to dedicate her thoughts to answering questions about construction of the universe. Yet she was only mocked by everyone around her. She eventually met the man who inspired her love for philosophy back on Moon, but he just said that she is worthless. The boy she loved couldn't stand her unorthodox way of thinking, he left her without a word. As she looked into the night sky, she thought of her broken dreams and regretted ever beilving in the stories she was told. In an unmaterial cluster of hopes and wishes she put her vision of a better self, of who she imagined she could be on Earth. The faint, tiny star which it became she put in the basement of her home, hoping the person born from it will be strong enough to survive in this world, and good enough to enjoy it. She then returned to her land and erased all memories of ever being on Earth.

@icecloud101
@sybil_howlett
@jlya
@prairie
@raindrops

Female
2,563 posts

jlya • 30 April 2018 at 12:18 PM

@asterisk @Isathebelle
You've done it again! You've made a wonderful creature suggestion. I love the drawing and the legend in the description is so sad, but so wonderful!! Good luck on this one, guys, and amazing job!!! ❤️

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 30 April 2018 at 12:25 PM

@asteria & @isathebelle
How unique is that!! I usually read the story first before looking at the drawings. Love the reading! Havent seen that around eggcave before. What a beautiful writing. And the star!! The drawing with the treasure into a star is wayyyyyy too coool!!!! I would for sure by a few of these creatures!! Good luck to u both. U are both very talented. Be proud! 😊
@Ian
@fluffykitten
@poptarts
@thedarkarcher
@sodabearjess

Female
285 posts

asteria • 30 April 2018 at 12:40 PM

@jlya @raindrops You really like it so much? Thanks a lot, I'm very happy about it ❤️ @raindrops Thank you for pings 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 30 April 2018 at 1:59 PM

@raindrops
@jlya
Thank you so sooooo muchhhh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regarding mine and Asteria creature I wanted to be a star since she came from the moon it was pretty obvious to be a star 😃 But I'm so grateful for you guys for all your opinions, comments and for all you've said 😊 so thankful and happy ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 30 April 2018 at 3:32 PM

@asteria @isathebelle

It's very unique! Thank you @jlya for the ping 😸

Pings (sorry!)
@cloudslay3r
@ifi123

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 30 April 2018 at 3:43 PM

@asteria
hmmm...pretti

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 30 April 2018 at 3:56 PM

@skyfall4
You're most kind 😊 Thank you so much ❤️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 30 April 2018 at 4:10 PM

@skyfall4 Thanks ❤️

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 30 April 2018 at 6:06 PM

@raindrops thanks for the ping and the continued feeds ❤️

@asteria It would be ironic to get a star creature of one of these 😉 I love the description, it's very unique! Reminded me of the Inhuman civilization living on the other side of the moon.

Female
285 posts

asteria • 30 April 2018 at 7:29 PM

@sodabearjess Thank you 😃 I hadn't heard of that though.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 April 2018 at 7:49 PM

@asteria @isathebelle

This is amazing, plus the story is really cool (but kinda sad)!!! And the star is super cute 😊 Thanks for the ping... nobody??? XD

Female
285 posts

asteria • 30 April 2018 at 7:55 PM

@iris1929578 Thanks 😃

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 1 May 2018 at 3:53 AM

@iris1929578
❤️ MUCH Thank you 😊 Yeah you're right it's sad but all greatest love stories or legends where sad!!

Female
387 posts

redflipflap • 15 May 2018 at 8:22 PM

This just gave me an overwhelming feeling of childhood!! Like those cool nightlights everyone wanted as a kid!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 16 May 2018 at 3:38 PM

@redflipflap I know what you mean 😃

Female
9 posts

sarha2006 • 17 May 2018 at 12:34 PM

can you describe apenguin and a tasma