Mami's Creature Auctions [CLOSED]

in Trading & Auctions

Do you like how this auction uses google sheets and forms?

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 30 June 2018 at 6:11 PM

BIDS ARE NOW CLOSED

εїз HELLO EGGCAVE! εїз

~ஐ @Mami's Creature Auction has now Begun! ஐ~

~ஐ What creatures are up for auction? ஐ~
There are 508 creatures up for auction! (◐ o ◑ ) Here is a list of species that are available (there are multiples of some of the species shown).

Adarna, Aguaille, Ahjoon, Akrep, Aliamble, Ami, Anaria, Arcweom, Ardeidor, Axol, Balrogipuwet, Batteron, Battyrus, Bessy, Biwo, Bliz, Blobbart, Bomnom, Brownil, Buttersloff, Byte, Camlette, Canige, Cetopia, Chamillion, Chimera, Choconom, Cihikob, Clast, Clioney, Clocat, Cobranch, Coinster, Cosmiathan, Cotofly, Crabbert, Cyprinus, Daisypus, Dalahart, Diablos, Dongelic, Dragfer, Dragold, Drem, Drollo, Eartha, Eeriek, Eggple, Elge, Engel, Erduri, Fairtop, Farlot, Feep, Fife, Floicol, Florn, Flowerfur, Flufur, Flunny, Foo, Fourbon, Frogike, Froplet, Gansokoro, Garast, Ghostar, Ghosty, Gilyon, Grubbug, Hallowolf, Harpis, Haunlupe, Heims, Honk, Horrorse, Horsekin, Hydra, Icestrom, Iramae, Jacko, Janot, Jester, Jubaleen, Kacki, Kaihon, Kappice, Kesko, Kiinirit, Kinump, Kitep, Kittynk, Koin, Korakara, Kringus, Kyootie, Laniwon, Leep, Lemac, Lenochod, Lepilex, Luckmooe, Luckuar, Lucky, Luminese, Luminette, Lycire, Lyralopex, Manticore, Marlay, Marnire, Medis, Mirkang, Mishqen, Mishquen, Mo, Morkhir, Motjaa, Mouflon, Mucustropod, Mummar, Nathare, Neebu, Nellin, Nunny, Ocktin, Octro, Odraz, Onabi, Onnekas, Ophirum, Ornisment, Pachuma, Pareteorsite, Peaflower, Pebblove, Pipared, Pixiee, Plore, Plumelov, Prankey, Prath, Psyfera, Punbundu, Pupkin, Quetki, Quiv, Raicorn, Rayun, Reminsect, Rhoull, Ribbert, Roo, Rotehar, Rousel, Roza, Salaslyke, Saurogapi, Savarab, Schnee, Seleni, Sentark, Sepulcros, Shaibun, Shamrue, Shengxiao, Shillas, Sidris, Sikeree, Silvernot, Skrulline, Smorlin, Snawler, Snop, Solire, Solis, Soltore, Sparktail, Specouro, Spookcat, Spoto, Spritemice, Squearth, Statink, Stomato, Storticai, Swanice, Taigrin, Tentropy, Tidnab, Tific, Tray, Treelar, Trigren, Trovantis, Tuloop, Turkopia, Turtux, Tuswine, Unchaga, Unhemn, Ursaroid, Ursoto, Valenbun, Valequine, Volar, Whoon, Wiggit, Willowisp, Wisnaker, Wisoki, Yastara, Youngold, Zalaeth, Zarol

~ஐ How do I see current bids and ALL creatures that are up for auction? ஐ~
Here on this google sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NkjZ7NLF_uT8Xah8DS76AEd_s-8UefknzRxqEgB0XPg/edit?usp=sharing

On this sheet you will see multiple tabs.
The first five tabs show you all up for adoption creatures, and their current highest bid, but sorted in a few different ways for everyone's convenience. Please pay special attention to the 'By User' tab, which will show you all your bids right next to eachother along with a per user bid total.
The next tab -- 'Mami's UFT Creatures' -- shows you all creatures that @mami has up for auction, their name and species, gender, stage, if they're immortal, if they're frozen, and what cove they're currently in.
The last tab shows you all bids on all creatures.

All sheets will automatically update on the go as the auction continues.

~ஐ How do I submit my bid? ஐ~
You will post here and tag me along with the previous bidder, and I will update the sheet for you at my earliest convenience. Please include the amount you are bidding, and the name and species of the creature you would like to submit a bid on.

~ஐ RULES ஐ~
- That bidding is in CC only
- You're only allowed to hold current highest on one creature of its species. For example, no offering on all the Lycires so you can hoard them.
- You MUST ping the user that you outbid (see the 'Previous High Bid' and 'Previous High Bidder' columns)
- Do NOT PM @mami or post on her wall about special deals. Participate in the auction just like everyone else.
- All bids are final. If you have a good excuse PM me and we will work something out.
- Do not bid what you cannot afford. All CC will be expected at the end of the auction.
- Rudeness will not be tolerated during these auction.

~ஐ NOTES ஐ~
- @mami has the right to cancel any auction for any reason (including rule breakers, the decision to gift a creature, or if she doesn't think the bid offered was high enough).
- Names and travels do NOT come with any creatures.
- For the name auction please visit this thread: Mami's Name Auctions
- Item auction has yet to begin. Stay tuned for udpates.
- All bids will be due at midnight on the night of Tuesday, July 10th 2018/ morning of Wednesday, July 11th 2018 (however you want to look at it). This date may change on @mami's request.
- It is highly likely that if your final bid is below the value of a creature that @mami will not accept your offer, and will put the creature back up for auction.

~ஐ TIPS ஐ~
- This google sheet has been made for YOUR convenience! Leave it open in another tab and keep an eye on it. This will allow you to keep an eye on that creature you want!
- Use the form to your advantage so your bid is automatically updated on the google sheet. This will make it wasier for you to keep track of your bid!
- Questions? First, read the entire post. If your question is still not ansered feel free to contact me, @lbowe_elbow. I will do whatever I can to help.
- Keep an eye on the 'Current Bids By User' tab. You can see your current bid total there!
- If you can't find the creature you're looking for in the drop-down menu in the form: open the drop-down and use ctrl+f to find whatever you need!

P.s. please consider answering my poll. I have put google sheets/forms to much more use recently and I want to see if people like it! If you have any ideas on how to improve the sheet or form please let me know!

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 30 June 2018 at 6:39 PM

@lbowe_elbow You've been outbid by @prairie on Sugachi the Feep

Their bid: 5000 cc

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 30 June 2018 at 6:46 PM

@jello thanks! I also outbid @solar on the balrog (;

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 30 June 2018 at 6:49 PM

@lbowe_elbow
Opps, sorry, I hadn't realized you bid on the feep before. 😋
I had submitted a offer before I even looked. xD

Male
682 posts

decay • 30 June 2018 at 6:52 PM

@lbowe_elbow Can I offer 800cc for any Wiggit? Thanks!

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 30 June 2018 at 6:59 PM

@dcmaster you bid has been submitted

Female
79 posts

mami • 30 June 2018 at 7:35 PM

Just in case anyone doubts this btw; yes I am selling everything and yes I gave OP permission to make this thread and sell my Creatures on my behalf, as I dont have time to undertake the task myself. 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 30 June 2018 at 8:08 PM

1oooCC on Pesce the Unchaga
1oooCC on Frogikely the Frogike

@lbowe_elbow

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 30 June 2018 at 8:11 PM

@immortalraven updated (:

Male
682 posts

decay • 30 June 2018 at 8:16 PM

@lbowe_elbow 7k for the Spookcat?

Deleted • 30 June 2018 at 9:29 PM

@lbowe_elbow 1.1k on Asriel the Shaibun ❤️
You've been outbid ^^;

500cc on Hubba the Blobbart?

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 30 June 2018 at 9:43 PM

@crown. A lot of the bids I made were to bring all the higher value creatures to the top of the users list. All creatures I wouldn’t mind winning but also all creatures people should see are on the list!

And thanks for the ping! I

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2018 at 1:36 AM

@lbowe_elbow crap I can't look at the form because I'm in China and in China there's no google or docs or anything... I wanna bid but I can't see any of the bids 😋

Deleted • 1 July 2018 at 1:40 AM

@wigglytuff Which ones do you fancy from the list? I can let you know the highest bids for them 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2018 at 1:41 AM

@crown thanks so much! Mainly mummar ignis and foo 😸 if you can be my looker-person that'd be great... I can pay ya 😉 lol I have a feeling I pay everyone for everything nowadays but whatever

Deleted • 1 July 2018 at 1:44 AM

@wigglytuff
Mummar- 5500cc by @dcmaster
Foo- 1000 by @lbowe_elbow but thats just to get the prices up cuz its an old critter ^^

I can help u submit your outbids/offers too ^^

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2018 at 1:46 AM

@crown thanks! What about the ignis? You probably didn't see it because I edited my post lol

And I'm getting a lot of cc from something... but I don't currently have any much

1.1 on Foo please @lbowe_elbow and also can we bid if we know we'll have the cc but don't currently have it? Sorry if I missed that in the first post or somewhere else.

Deleted • 1 July 2018 at 1:51 AM

@wigglytuff I think you can do that but no withdrawals ^^
Paroxy- 50kcc- one of the two people I mentioned right? lol #stalker
and well, I'm not sure if Ignis has been sold (last I remember is um...60k?) but I cant see it on the list or in her cove so yeah...do u need me to enter your bids?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2018 at 1:52 AM

@crown yes please😃

I give crown the permission to enter stuff for me ^^

Deleted • 1 July 2018 at 2:03 AM

@lbowe_elbow Heyo!

On the spreadsheet in the column of the previous bids for Tied the Mummar, it seems it only shows your bid of 1000, not @dcmaster's bid of 5500 ^^ (their bid is now supposed to be the previous bid, as @wigglytuff has outbid them)
Is something wrong with that column of the spreadsheet? Or did I miss something...

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2018 at 2:15 AM

@crown wait wut xD

Male
682 posts

decay • 1 July 2018 at 2:42 AM

@crown wait what? I haven’t bid 1k in anything 😋

800 Wiggit
5500 Mummar
7000 Spookcat

Deleted • 1 July 2018 at 4:12 AM

@dcmaster no I mean....nvm lol
Btw @wigglytuff already outbid you on Mummar. She bid 5600cc!

@amulet you need to ping who you outbid. ^^
@wigglytuff, you've been outbid on Mummar by amulet. They have offered 10kcc ^^

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 1 July 2018 at 4:47 AM

@lbowe_elbow

Uhmm... I outbid you? xD Offered 1.5k on Lait the Flufur 😊

Female
79 posts

mami • 1 July 2018 at 5:25 AM

@wigglytuff No one missed the Ignis as it has been sold, however it was in my cove while the spreadsheet was being made. 😊

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 1 July 2018 at 8:28 AM

@crown thank you for being a good sport and helping @wigglytuff. I fixed the preious bid not working (:

Female
1,821 posts

pjbuzzy • 1 July 2018 at 9:22 AM

@immortalraven outbid on the unchaga
@sundae outbid on the adarna

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 1 July 2018 at 11:30 AM

@amu outbid on the Ahjoon

Non-binary
1,221 posts

degong • 1 July 2018 at 1:28 PM