Mami's Creature Auctions [CLOSED]

in Trading & Auctions

Do you like how this auction uses google sheets and forms?

Female
13 posts

abubblegum • 3 July 2018 at 1:54 AM

@lbowe_elbow

Hi, I'd like to place a bid on any Valenquine please! Just 100 CC for now, thanks! ❤️

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 3 July 2018 at 3:28 AM

@lbowe_elbow Hello, sorry to bother, but I tried to make the bid through the google form, but I couldn't find the creature there... I would like to bid 6,000 CC on Banc, the Biwo if possible, please owo 😸 And 3,000 CC on the Flufur as well!

Thanks in advance for your response and sorry for taking up your time~

Deleted • 3 July 2018 at 3:54 AM

@solar you've been outbid on Turtux and Shamrue by @wigglytuff

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 3 July 2018 at 6:47 AM

@songbird
Outbid you on the Flunny

@lbowe_elbow
I think this sheet is getting a bit abused. I mean, I don't think the person that bid 10 million CC for a Valequine is actually going to pay that much lol.

Deleted • 3 July 2018 at 7:03 AM

@anabanana Erm yeah

@musical_slytherclaw, @yam - you guys sure you wanna bid 10 mil CC on Valenquines??
@songbird erm I think you may have mis-typed - you wrote 9000cc, did you mean 900cc?

47 posts

rayray • 3 July 2018 at 7:10 AM

@lbowe_elbow

From what it looks like, some of the bids are bugged. It doesn't make sense for someone to outbid themselves, and in doing so by 1000x the previous amount. This will probably need to be fixed asap if the auction is to continue.

Deleted • 3 July 2018 at 7:14 AM

Oh yeah um @solar? letting you know you bid 1 billion cc (if I counted correctly) on Shamrue....

@rayray857 should be what happened 😋

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 3 July 2018 at 7:37 AM

I agree with @anabanana,
I think someone else is doing it. If you look there's now someone named "solarium" which I believe wasn't even in the bids in the first place or a misspell for solar's name and it's the only one that seems to be misspelled. And some of the bids weren't other users outbidding themselves, some creatures weren't even bid on in the first place.
I also think that if it was just an error with the sheet then times that it submitted things from it's last submission wouldn't be so random, probably a second or two apart. But those submissions are all choppy when it comes to time, some were posted quicker from each other while others were posted closer so it makes the most sense to me for it to be a player.

I could be completely wrong but that's just my opinion from what I've seen.

Female
79 posts

mami • 3 July 2018 at 7:44 AM

Whoever is doing this crap needs to stop.

Im just trying to auction my Creatures without the stress of a literal ton of pings.

Just... stop. You're not being funny, just a nuisance.

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 9:52 AM

@mami @jello @yam @littlepuffyball
Is it fair to say that if you (mami) don't want to accept the offer at the end of the auction that I will approach the bidder with a value that @mami would accept and then you can either approve or decline. This way the winner has a chance to get the creature?

@jlya, @Amu, @Amulet, @anabanana, @bloom, @chameleon, @Crown, @Dcmaster, @Degong, @immortalraven, @Jlya, @katrinwolf, @Luv, @mechanicalheart, @musical_slytherclaw, @newlife, @pjbuzzy, @Prairie, @purgatory, @Solar, @Songbird, @Spell, @sundae, @valorie100, @Wigglytuff, @Yam, @yts
ANNOUNCEMENT
There was some weird activity with the form. I removed these string bids for now and we will see if this activity continues. If it does we will discuss how to proceed with these auctions. This could be an angry eggcave user or maybe a malicious spam bot of some sort.
I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO CHECK THE SHEET AND ENSURE ALL BIDS WITH YOUR NAME ARE ACTUALLY YOURS. I can remove anything anyone didn't submit.

On a said note: @abubblegum entered your submission

and @mejary entered your submission. Any time you can't find the creature, open the dropown menu then press ctrl+f. This will search for the creature you want if you type it in (: Also please make sure to ping the people you outbid (:

@Wigglytuff @anabanana you have been outbid on the flurfur and the biwo

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2018 at 9:56 AM

@lbowe_elbow

I never entered a 1000cc to outbit @musical_slytherclaw's bid on Ivypone the Aliamble. 😋

Female
126 posts

songbird • 3 July 2018 at 9:58 AM

@lbowe_elbow

Yup everything seems to be correct for me?

@anabanana
Outbid on Flunny
300cc

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 9:59 AM

@prairie and @musical_slytherclaw I removed that bid. Thank you for checking.

@wigglytuff I know you can't access the form so here are your current bids:
Tawney the Flowerfur 2,000 CC
Mini the Kacki 1,000 CC
Woofkin the Pupkin 800 CC
Tied the Mummar 5,600 CC

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2018 at 10:02 AM

Here are some seemingly high bids that others made, you guys might want to verify.

@valorie100,
You might want to check your bid on Catti the Kitep, you outbid yourself from 1000cc to 10,000cc.

@Immortalraven,
Think you have a bid of 10,000cc on Flecky the Fairtop. 😱
I think you might have outbid Amu on Soot the Solis at 85,000cc too.

@crown,
You offered 15,050cc on Poffy the Blobbart.

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 10:06 AM

@prairie thanks! I thought those looked a little weird too but I didn't want to remove them in case they were trying to bid closer to value?

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2018 at 10:09 AM

@lbowe_elbow,
Yeah, thats why I pinged them to check. xD
The only one I see *possibly* being acurate (though I kinda doubt) would be the 85kcc on the solis.
But all the other offers are too high above normal value. 😋

Deleted • 3 July 2018 at 10:12 AM

@prairie I never bid on Poffy the Blobbart actually ^^
Right now I have no bids at all entered 😋 If there's any current ones by me where I'm the highest bidder, it's wrong ^^ I've been outbid on all, and haven't re-submitted any outbids.
@lbowe_elbow

Also, that is my exact CC count- I've only told a few people that cc count actually. Lemme see if I can track them down and figure out if it was them ^^

Edit: also only told a few people I was SPECIFICALLY gonna bid on POFFY the Blobbart...sooo yeah unless peeps can read PMs idk

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 10:15 AM

@crown removed (:

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 3 July 2018 at 10:19 AM

@lbowe_elbow
I believe all my bids are correct.

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 3 July 2018 at 10:26 AM

@lbowe_elbow all my bids are good.

Deleted • 3 July 2018 at 10:27 AM

@wigglytuff
As I said earlier in our private convos, my mind is foggy but I am sure if anything there is not supposed to be there it was not me. I wouldn't enter something you had not requested ^^

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 July 2018 at 10:46 AM

@lbowe_elbow

My bid is accurate 😊

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 3 July 2018 at 11:00 AM

@lbowe_elbow

i cant access any of your links..

guess I am out on this one

thx

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 11:04 AM

@monsterprincess33 we’ve been helping other users who cannot access the sheet. Are there any creatures that interest you out of the list? I could provide a list of current bids (:

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 3 July 2018 at 11:10 AM

@lbowe_elbow

ok yes..i see some creatures of interest..

i need to catch up on reading the bids already posted..

i will provide a list of the creatures i would like to bid on, give me a bit

and thank you!

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 3 July 2018 at 11:15 AM

@lbowe_elbow
Having some difficulty checking the sheet, but my only bid was 4k on biwo ❤️ so if there's anything else from me, I didn't bid it.

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 3 July 2018 at 11:17 AM

@luv There's a 7k bid on an Aliamble, attributed to you. I'll see if I can fix it, but I don't mess with code as much as @lbowe_elbow so I'll probs leave it to her.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 3 July 2018 at 11:18 AM

@littlepuffyball
Yikes, yeah that's definitely not me.

That's so frustrating that someone would go through and do that.

475 posts

spell • 3 July 2018 at 11:20 AM

@lbowe_elbow
My bids are fine 😊

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 11:24 AM

@luv I fixed it (: