Mami's Creature Auctions [CLOSED]

in Trading & Auctions

Do you like how this auction uses google sheets and forms?

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 2 July 2018 at 1:10 PM

@cala your bid has been entered.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 2 July 2018 at 3:14 PM

@jello
Outbid on Reshiram the Tentropy

@lbowe_elbow
6ooCC / outbid on Hemel the Schnee
[I tried to find it on the form, but couldn't >.< When I typed the name it didn't take me to it. I kinda like the form, but don't. It'd be easier if it was in alphabetical order to find things ;-;]

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 2 July 2018 at 4:03 PM

@lbowe_elbow

Do you know if Purgatory’s bids got entered? I’m not seeing the Anaria on at least. I’d have to check the others.

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 2 July 2018 at 4:11 PM

@littlypuffyball no! I didn't see those! Sorry @purgatory! I entered your bids.

@Solar: @purgatory outbid you on Velociraptor the Roza at 200cc.

@immortalraven you can open the drop down list and use ctrl+f to find any creature you need a little easier (: But i entered your bid!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 2 July 2018 at 5:54 PM

@lbowe_elbow
Outbid on Furrio the Flowerfur
And I'm SO sorry. I just noticed I got the Schnees mixed up. I thought Hemel was the egg stage. Is there any way I change change that to Smith the Schnee? I'm so sorry I should have checked before I bid ;-;
If not I understand and will just stick with it and try to swap

@crown
Outbid on Hubba the Blobbart

@prairie
Outbid on Pupapoof the Pupkin

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 2 July 2018 at 5:55 PM

@immortalraven honest accidents happen (: I am fixing your bid right now

Female
2,727 posts

jlya • 2 July 2018 at 5:57 PM

@mami has anyone bid on the rotehar? If so, for how much?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 2 July 2018 at 5:57 PM

@lbowe_elbow
Thank you ❤️

Female
79 posts

mami • 2 July 2018 at 6:00 PM

@jlya please read the entire post, thanks

Female
2,727 posts

jlya • 2 July 2018 at 6:03 PM

@mami very sorry. Missed that part. 😊 Thank you!

@lbowe_elbow sorry, but you have been outbid on the rotehar.

Female
79 posts

mami • 2 July 2018 at 6:40 PM

@jlya quite alright, no worries ^^ pinging elbow is really only because Im not nearly active enough to do this myself lol

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 2 July 2018 at 6:49 PM

@lbowe_elbow
250 CC for Horsekin please!

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 2 July 2018 at 7:15 PM

@element (in case you haven’t seen this)

Just a reminder to everyone that bids significantly under a creature’s worth will not be accepted at the end of the auction. Please bid fairly and furiously 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 July 2018 at 7:15 PM

@newlife outbid

@lbowe_elbow 6.2k clocat please

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 2 July 2018 at 7:35 PM

@lbowe_elbow
6.3k on Clocat

@wigglytuff
Outbid

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 2 July 2018 at 7:41 PM

@littlepuffyball outbid myself on Fife because fairness

@purgatory outbid on Anaria

@fake outbid on Fourbon

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 2 July 2018 at 7:54 PM

@bloom because you didn't say which one I bidded on Horese the Horsekin for you (:

@wigglytuff bid entered, even though you were already outbid d:

@newlife bid entered

@orderedchaos will you move this to the creature trades and auctions board? I did it wrong when I setup the forum post ): I'm so sorry.

Female
344 posts

yam • 2 July 2018 at 8:02 PM

@littlepuffyball @lbowe_elbow

could you two elaborate on the "Below creature value" rule? Firstly, what will be used to determine the "official creature value", since not everyone follows the same guide? secondly, how much below will be considered "too low"? just trying to clarify since i want to start my bids lower so that when bidding wars happen the value doesn't get too out of hand, but i would hate to waste all this time and then not even be able to buy the creature.

thanks!

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 2 July 2018 at 8:10 PM

@yam

I think I’d ballpark it. What would you accept if it was your creature? 50CC and 100CC on creatures worth 2k+ aren’t great. If most people use Budgie’s guide, at least for the newer creatures (and they do, as far as I’ve talked to most people), then use that. I get that some people are trying to get ready for a bidding war, but we also can’t guarantee that that will happen. Just monitor yourself and the bids. I just outbid myself on the Fife because 1000 CC would never fly in a trade, but I started at 1k, not 100. That sort of thing.

Female
344 posts

yam • 2 July 2018 at 8:17 PM

@littlepuffyball

ok, i guess for now i'll use a judgement call and if mami ends up not approving the final amount it says she will put them back up for auction so ill just rebid then.

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 2 July 2018 at 8:18 PM

@yam

it all depends on what mami will accept. Which is the least helpful information I can give you. But as puffy said all you can do is bid somethig that you think is fair. (:

Female
79 posts

mami • 2 July 2018 at 8:43 PM

@yam To put things in perspective, theres currently some 100 CC and 50 CC bids on CSPs. I can assure you that if they end like that, they wont be sold. The very bottom least I should get for any CSP is its buying price, considering all of them are not available in the CSP.

With that said though, its unlikely that Id accept, to give an example, 1k CC on any of the popular oldies. Why would I basically throw away something I spent months finding and offering 10+ times more CC on?

Female
344 posts

yam • 2 July 2018 at 8:50 PM

@mami

makes sense! a few of those 100 CC bids are me, because i'm waiting to see if people will outbid me, since its just so hard to predict. I'll definitely keep that in mind though, for when the deadline gets closer and its time to put in final bids!

Non-binary
1,221 posts

degong • 2 July 2018 at 8:51 PM

@musical_slytherclaw Outbid on Mishqen.
@purgatory Outbid on Roza.

Female
126 posts

songbird • 2 July 2018 at 10:57 PM

@lbowe_elbow

I outbid you on the flunny ;3;

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 2 July 2018 at 11:05 PM

@lbowe_elbow Hey, are any of my bids significantly below value?

My bids (so you dint have to check the sheets
Acer the Chamillion - 500 cc
Coyra the Pupkin - 2000 cc
Defuse the Aguaille - 4000 cc
Rhik the Kacki - 1500 cc

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 2 July 2018 at 11:10 PM

@jello
These are the values i found on a value guide:
Chamillion - 1200cc
Pupkin - 5000cc
Aguaille - 5600cc
Kacki - 3000cc

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 2 July 2018 at 11:13 PM

@lbowe_elbow so would any of them be bad?

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 2 July 2018 at 11:24 PM

@jello I would imagine that @mami wouldn't accept those offers. But idk!

Female
79 posts

mami • 2 July 2018 at 11:33 PM

@jello There will be a difference between those who were trading fodder anyway and those who took quite a bit of effort to obtain.

To take those four as an example; I feel no attachment towards the Aguaille and Chamillion. Should those end lower than whats considered fair, I wouldnt really care.

The Pupkin and Kacki are a different story. Both used to be part of a collection; both took quite a bit of time to find. And sure, after I finally found one of each I stumbled upon trades for several more, but that doesnt mean I wont be any less picky about their price. While the Pupkins were bought just for my pumpkin collection, the Kackis I love for several reasons.

tl;dr What is considered 'too low'/not will vary per Creature, taking into account attachment most of all.