Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 August 2019 at 7:29 PM

Asher-
"No, we haven't," I reply. "Let's check there next." I start to leave the room.

Luna~
"Hm... I don't have a journal, but by the entries these girls made, it seems to be a place to put thoughts, secrets, and memories," I say. " I guess we have a lot of those." I set the journal I was reading down to give myself a small break.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:02 PM

Lucas:
~ "Yeah." I look through the last journal I could find around me and look through it. Something stick out to me this time. ' I'm excited for the event this weekend. The principal said it would be really awesome, with balloons and free helium and food. And more food'. I look over at Luna. "I think I found something. I pass the open journal to her.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 August 2019 at 3:17 PM

Luna~
I quickly read the entry and hand it back to Lucas. "How long ago was that entry written?" I ask. I hadn't looked at the date.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 4:37 PM

Lucas:
I check the date. "Two days ago."

Peyton:
~ I follow Asher to the principal's office.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 August 2019 at 11:28 AM

Luna~
I look around for a calendar. “What day is it today?” I ask. “You know what’s going on better than me, so why do you think a party has something to do with this?”

Asher-
I walk into the principal’s office and hold the door open for Peyton. “You take one side of the room, I take the other?” I suggest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 August 2019 at 5:09 PM

Lucas:
~ "It's Wednesday. Or did you mean the date? Because if you meant that, it's the eighth." I say. "Anyway, a random idea I have is that they went to a party off somewhere far away and forgot to announce it.

Peyton:
~ "Thank you." I say, going into the room. "Sounds good to me." I reply. I start moving to one side of the room.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 August 2019 at 3:42 PM

Luna~
I think over what Lucas said. "I guess that's a possibility," I say. "Why would all the staff have gone, though? And why not just have the party here?"

Asher-
I go on the opposite side of the room. I open a filing cabinet and look through it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 September 2019 at 6:42 PM

Peyton:
~ I search through the desks and find a stack of papers. I put it on the desk and start looking through them.

Lucas:
~ "I don't know. There are lots of holes in the idea." I reply to Luna.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 September 2019 at 8:34 PM

Asher-
I pull out some interesting looking papers and start to read them. I was getting tired of searching for stuff now. I knew we needed to do this though to find out what had happened to the others.

Luna~
"It's the best idea we have, though. We shouldn't rule it out." I point out. I look around for a clock. I really wanted to see the moon and stars soon. Today had been a long day. I was starting to get tired and it was probably showing. "Do you know the time?" During the night, I had an internal clock, but in the day, time was all fuzzy for me.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 12 September 2019 at 7:25 AM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

This is from previous so we now what happened up until now. Right after Luna ran from me.
Rae looks down sad. she had just been trying to make a friend. She slowly gets up and begins wandering about the school. it wasn't long before she got lost.

(current time Rae is still lost and more than a little bit frightened.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 6:57 PM

(Why was she sad again?) (WELCOME BACK!!!!!!)

Lucas:
~ "Yeah, I guess so." I looked at the kitchen. "It's 4:26." I told her. I picked up all the notebooks and put them back in a room.

Peyton:
~ I find a flyer for a party in the pile. The date for the party was today. I scanned the paper all over and flipped it over. On the back, there was a note that said, "Cancelled." I sigh in defeat. "I sort of not really found something." I call to Asher.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 September 2019 at 7:20 PM

(Wow I haven't been on here for a long time)
Ally turned and left the room she was checking. There was nothing there. She should go meet up with the others.

Noah paced around, letting his eyes flicker over the room for clues.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 7:44 PM

(Woah, yeah. I'll make another character to help the plot go.)

Name: Kali Coon
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f6/f0/9a/f6f09a6d9302b616d7961c946d618fd8.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Hi, I'm going to kill you now.
She'll get whatever has to be done done no matter what the cost. She'd be the one to betray everyone to do so. She's a conniving liar but doesn't appear that way. She seems bright, positive and happy, where in reality, she's a cruel, sadistic monster in human skin.
Power: She can make illusions and deconstruct herself to go through walls.
History: None known
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Strengths: Illusions are very useful, That is her only strength,
Weaknesses: When she uses her go-through-walls power, she feels drained and can't do much until her strength is back.
Physical Abilities: She's fast and has planned out tons of things
Other: She's the one the 'She's Lying' note they found was about. Nobody knows this until she betrays them.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 September 2019 at 7:44 PM

Luna~
I pull open the curtains, closing them as soon as the sun beats down on me. It was still angry at me. "That's not good," I whisper. I walk over to where Lucas was and help him put the notebooks away.

Asher-
I put my papers down, most of them were about boring stuff, and head over to where Peyton was. I quickly read the party. "It's something," I say. "Does it have any information on it, like where the party was going to be held?" I ask. "Or why it was cancelled?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 8:03 PM

Peyton:
~ "I have no idea. Out best bet would be to go to the address the party was going to be at and find out if anything's wrong. Or right." Peyton offered.

Lucas:
~ "Huh?" I say when Luna whispered. I hadn't understood it. I put the last notebook away.

Kali:
~ They were looking for clues. Well, I'd give them a clue. It had all been a setup. There was no party. It was all a game that I was the master of. I turn the music blaring through my headphones up higher.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 September 2019 at 6:59 AM

(because Luna got up and ran away from me.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 3:34 PM

(Ohhh)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 September 2019 at 5:14 PM

(Yep, sorry. Luna's a shy one.)

Asher-
"Okay, we can try that," I say. "We should probably find the others and tell them."

Luna~
I look up at Lucas when he says something. "Hm? Oh, the sun hates me," I say. "And I bonded myself closer to the moon, so now it's angry at me." I hoped that didn't sound too crazy.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 6:26 PM

Peyton:
~ "Should we ask the others about it and see if they want to come?" I ask.

Lucas:
~ "That makes sense." Lucas said. "It shouldn't be. You're too awesome for it to be mad at you."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 September 2019 at 7:06 PM

Ally headed back towards the others, stopping as she looked at a flyer taped onto the wall. She turned it over. "A party?" she wondered out loud as she flipped to the back. Canceled, it said. She sighed in disappointment. It would be nice to have something to look forward too. She heard footsteps and then turned around. "Noah?" she said surprisingly.

Noah walked up behind Ally and peeked at the flyer. "A party huh..." he said as his mind whirled with possibilities. "That means if no one in our group wrote that, there must be someone else in the building, as I didn't see this sheet last time I came here." He heard the girl mutter, "Smart..," under her breath, and gave a confident smirk.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 September 2019 at 8:27 PM

Asher-
I was about to open my mouth and respond when Ally and Callum(Noah?) walked in the room. "We were about to come get you," I say. " Yeah, a party. We were going to go to the address and see if we could find any information about it. "

Luna~
My face turns red when he says that. "The sun doesn't think so. The moon and sun have a rivalry. Any child of the moon is evil to the sun and any child of the sun is horrible to the moon." I shrug. "I don't mind much, though. I don't care for the sun either. It's very selfish." I realized what I was saying was getting weirder and weirder. "You, um, probably don't want to hear about this. It's kind of strange."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 8:53 PM

Peyton:
~ "Mhm. Do you guys want to come?" I ask them.

Lucas:
~ When her face turned red, I was worried I had made her mad. "Nah, it's actually kid of cool. And it makes sense. " I said.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 September 2019 at 3:23 PM

Asher-
I wait for the others to respond to Peyton's question.

Luna~
I smile. "Most people would tell me I'm crazy, not say it makes sense," I say. "I guess you're different in that way." I hoped he didn't take offense to what I said. I quickly add, "which is good."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 3:47 PM

Lucas:
~ "I'm different about a lot of things." I say with a smile. "Thanks." My mind turns back to looking for clues.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 September 2019 at 7:33 PM

Luna~
"What do you want to do now?" I ask. "I'm assuming you want to look for more clues."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 7:43 PM

Lucas:
~ "Yeah... Sorry." I run my fingers through my hair. "How about we... Check the secretary's office?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 September 2019 at 7:48 PM

Luna~
"It's alright. I'm doing this by choice. You're not making me," I say. "Sure, let's do that." I grab my keys and head out into the hallway.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 7:57 PM

Lucas:
~ I grin. "Let's go." I follow Luna.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 September 2019 at 8:12 PM

Luna~
I lock the door and walk to the secretary's office. I knew where almost everything was because I wandered around all the time. I stop in front of the office door and open it for Lucas.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 September 2019 at 9:45 PM

(Oh shoot got to caught up in the other rp. It's Noah)
Ally nodded, "I'm always down for a party."

"I"ll come along," Noah said, "but we better be cautious. It might be a trap."