Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 18 January 2020 at 12:19 AM

Lyra
"Uh... he... sorry I scared you." I put my arms behind my back and smile awkwardly at the ground.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2020 at 1:02 AM

Lucas:
~ "Uh, that's alright." I say, letting out a large breath of air.

Deleted • 18 January 2020 at 9:27 AM

"Um... okay... do you need help finding something?" I ask.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 January 2020 at 10:16 AM

Luna~
As soon as she turned the voice, she jumped and turned invisible. She whirled around to see who had spoken.

Asher-
"You're making it?" He shook his head. "You're naming it. You can't keep the car. We stole... Borrowed it."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2020 at 11:27 AM

Lucas:
~ "Um," I look back at Luna, or where she had been, then back at the girl. "We're trying to find a book on where everyone went, or one that could give us a clue." I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 January 2020 at 2:10 PM

"Uhh...I think it was stole. And please don't keep this monstrosity. Just looking at it makes me want to hurl," Ally adds.

Deleted • 18 January 2020 at 7:27 PM

Lyra
"Oh I'll try to help but theres almost nothing, I've looked everywhere." I say looking around. "I haven't finished looking in the history isle though."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2020 at 11:50 PM

Lucas:
~ "Then let's keep looking." I say. I look back at where Luna had been. I guess she had gone invisible.

Peyton:
~ I hold a hand to my heart and open my mouth wide. "Excuse me? Freddy is not a monstrosity." I say in a posh and arrogant British accent.

Deleted • 19 January 2020 at 12:31 AM

Lyra
I look over to were the girl disappeared. "I'm sorry I scared you. My name is Lyra."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 January 2020 at 1:36 PM

Despite herself, Ally giggles a bit at Peyton's British accent. "Seriously though. Freddy? Jeff is such a better name."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 January 2020 at 1:40 PM

Peyton:
~ I grin and pump my fist a little, trying not to be seen. I made someone laugh. Mission accomplished. "Phht. Nah, Freddy is way more sophisticated." I drive at normal speed out of the mountains. I check the paper with the address of the school's chef on it and start following it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 January 2020 at 4:33 PM

"Jeff is still better," Ally crosses her arms and mock pouts. Her heartbeat had fortunately started slowing down to its usual speed.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 January 2020 at 10:49 AM

Asher-
I can’t help but smile by my friend’s conversations. “Hm, I don’t know. Charles seems more sophisticated than both of those names,” I say. I was glad Peyton had decided to go slower. I look out the window.

Luna~
I turn to the books, determined to help. Even though I was invisible. And my body was refusing to turn back again! I reach out and grab Lucas’ hand for a moment so he knows where I am and that I’m still here. I wasn’t planning on running away like last time. I don’t respond to the girl, Lrya, but I listen. She didn’t seem mean. She didn’t seem like someone I should be scared of. So… why was I still scared?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2020 at 1:13 PM

Lucas:
~ "Who are you talking to?" I ask, trying to draw her attention away from Luna. I gently squeeze her hand to make sure she knew I understood.

Peyton:
~ We exit the mountains and I glance at the instructions, then have a thought. I don't voice it. We could just leave. We're free already. I think. I drive down a road towards the house. "I beg to differ." I reply to them.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 1:17 PM

Ally giggles at Asher, "How about Jeff Charles Freddy the car." She looks out the window, finding that she could actually enjoy the scenery for once.

Noah crows in triumph as he catches the mouse after a long time. He looks around the forest, his excitement fading. Where was he?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2020 at 1:28 PM

Peyton:
~ "Meh. How about Freddy Charles Jeff the car?" I offer, turning a corner onto a completely straight road.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 January 2020 at 5:27 PM

Ally mock sighs, "Fine." She looks out the window again, "Are we there yet?"

Deleted • 28 January 2020 at 1:27 AM

Lyra
She smiles softly and shakes her head. "Nevermind. How is everyone else doing? With all the disappearing I mean."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 January 2020 at 6:32 PM

Peyton:
~"Close. About fifteen minutes away." I say, driving down another road towards a town.

Lucas:
~ "They're good... As far as I know, that is." I reply.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 January 2020 at 7:13 PM

Ally groans and leans back, "It feels like a hour passed though."

Deleted • 29 January 2020 at 11:45 PM

Lyra
She nodded. "Good I was worried about them."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 January 2020 at 1:55 PM

Peyton:
~ "I could go faster if you want..." I say with a mischievous grin.

Lucas:
~ "Okayy..." I say. I look out of the corner of my eye towards where Luna had been standing, then back at the girl.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 January 2020 at 1:59 PM

Asher-
"15 minutes isn't that long," I say, giving Ally a stern look. I didn't want Peyton to go faster. "We have to be careful if we're getting closer to town. There might be police officers."

Luna~
I was glad Lucas understood. I focus on trying to become visible again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 January 2020 at 2:11 PM

Peyton:
~ "Police? Phht." I dismiss the thought. "I can mind control, remember?"

Deleted • 31 January 2020 at 5:48 PM

Lyra
She looked up. "I have to go... good luck on finding what you need." She stood there a bit then walked out of the library.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 January 2020 at 6:43 PM

"Yeah..but mind controlling the police isn't such a good idea. If they find out...." Ally shudders.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2020 at 6:01 PM

Lucas:
~ "Okay, see you, then." I reply as I watch her leave.

Peyton:
~ I shrug. "Yeah. It would be bad."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 February 2020 at 8:48 PM

"It would be reaaally bad," Ally agrees.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 February 2020 at 9:12 PM

Peyton:
"Okay fine. I won't mind control any normal people." I say sadly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 February 2020 at 11:58 AM

Ally nods, then freezes, "Wait, how about not normal people?" She points to herself, "Like me."