Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 November 2019 at 9:56 PM

Luna~
I focus mostly on eating my Mac and cheese. I eat slowly, though I felt really hungry. When I was done, I continue eating the strawberries and milk.

Asher-
"Thanks for doing that!" I say. "Are we ready to go then?"

(Asher will probably always listen, but I don't mind Peyton controlling him either.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 November 2019 at 3:05 PM

Ally nodded, "Yep."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 11:22 PM

Lucas:
~ I finish my Mac and Cheese, then lean happily on the counter for a minute, savoring the flavor. I pick up my strawberry-milk soup and start eating.

Peyton:
~ "Let's go. The sooner we get moving, the sooner we can find out where everyone went!" I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 1:10 PM

Luna

I finish my strawberries with milk. I walk to the sink and start cleaning my dishes. "Hey, so how are you doing with your powers? I know you were practicing them earlier today," I ask, wanting to start small talk. I was surprised I wanted to start talking. I normally didn't.

Asher

"Yeah!" I say in agreement. I start to walk in the direction Noah had come back from. "Noah, do you want to lead the way since you were already there?" I knew we would probably be fine just by having seen were Noah went, but it would be better if we had a set person who knew where they were going to lead. That way we didn't risk the chance of accidently getting ourselves turned around, which was what I was prone to do.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 1:58 PM

Lucas:
~ I finish my strawberries and put the dishes on top of my mac and cheese dishes. "I think I'm doing good, but I don't know. I've never seen what 'good' really is." I pause and close my eyes. I slowly levitate the dishes Luna was washing, along with soap. I soap the dishes and then pick up the dish cloth with my powers. "I can do this, though.'' I open my eyes, watching my telekinesis do its thing.

Peyton:
~ "Ooh, that sounds good to me!" I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 December 2019 at 3:55 PM

Noah shrugs and looks at the others, "Sure, if you guys want me too." He shifts back into his golden eagle form-he felt more natural in it. He circled a bit over the heads of the others before heading Northeast, pausing to wait for the others.

Ally sighs, "You're so lucky you can fly. I have to walk."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 4:02 PM

Peyton:
~ "Yeah, you really are." I say, walking after Noah.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 4:14 PM

Luna~
I pull back my hands and watch Lucas clean the dishes with his telekinesis, amazed. "Wow," I say. "That's pretty cool and useful." I remembered when I'd first talked with Lucas. He'd said he thought his telekinesis was useless. I definitely disagreed.

Asher-
"I like to walk!" I say cheerfully. As soon as I get that out, I trip over a stick and do a roll on the ground. I get up, my face red from embarrassment. "Flying seems less accident prone, though." I quick the stick away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 4:25 PM

Lucas:
~ I carefully scrub the dishes with the cloth, then rinse them. I float them onto the counter and try to put them down carefully. They fall with a clatter. I cringe. "Oops." I say. I pick up my dishes and move to wash them by hand. "That's actually the first time it's ever worked and not fallen." I say.

Peyton:
~ I chuckle. "Yeah. You okay?" I ask Asher. "You know, I could mind control you until we get there, then you definitely wouldn't trip."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 December 2019 at 8:13 PM

"Quite," Noah says. "I guess flying is pretty convenient. I've never imagined what it would be like to not fly so...." He flew above the forest to look for the parking lot. "I think we're almost there."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 8:17 PM

Peyton:
~ I sigh while I watch Noah fly. It looked like so much fun. "I sure hope so. This walk is longer than I expected." I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 9:30 PM

Luna~
"Well, it was really good," I say. "Do you have any other powers you're practicing?"

Asher-
I give Peyton an unsure look. "Huh, you really want to try out mind controlling someone, don't you?" I trusted Peyton, but her power was literally called mind control. I was allowed to be at least a little skittish.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 9:41 PM

Lucas:
~ "My tutor said that if I practiced more I'd be able to plant images or thoughts in another person's minds but I'm not too sure it's real." I say. "What about you? Anything you're working on?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 10:16 PM

Luna~
"That's neat," I say. "If it is real, of course." I stand a little straighter at his question. I had learned one new thing since before. "Well, I just learned how to fly using the moon's power. I'm not very good at it yet." I think about how the sun reacted to my newfound knowledge. "I've been connected closer to the moon now after learning it."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 10:29 PM

Lucas:
~ "Really? That's awesome." I say. I start to manually wash the dishes. Was that why she was worried about the sun when I had first met her?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 December 2019 at 3:32 PM

Luna~
"Yeah, I guess it is, except flying is even harder than controlling gravity," I say. "I lost my concentration and fell." I wince slightly as I remember the pain. "I... have to work on it..." I point at the dishes. "Do you need any help? I can dry them when you're finished washing them."

Asher-
I point into the distance "Oh! I think I can see it now."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 December 2019 at 6:55 PM

Ally squints, "Yeah! I see it too!"

Noah circles back to the group, "We're here." He hovers over them. "So. What are we going to do next?'

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 December 2019 at 11:17 AM

Asher-
"Yes, we made it!" I cheer. Noah's question reminds me not to cheer too much. This wasn't our last destination. "Good question. I have no idea. Peyton?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 December 2019 at 6:46 PM

Lucas:
~ "If you want to, sure." I put down a few washed dishes. "I think you'll do amazing at it when you get the hang of it." I say.

Peyton:
~ "Now we steal a vehicle and hunt down a chef." I say with a wide grin on my face. "Now that I think about that sentence, that was a really bad way to put it."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 December 2019 at 12:40 PM

Luna~
I grab a towel and start to dry the dishes. "Maybe," I say, uncertainly.

Asher-
"It's alright. It's honest," I say. "I'm not sure how I feel about stealing a vehicle, but I know how to drive... Sort of... At least, I'm 80 percent sure I won't get us killed."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 1:11 PM

Lucas:
~ "Well, I'm rooting for you anyway." I say as I finish cleaning the last dish.

Peyton:
~ "I know the basics, but I'm not that tall so I probably couldn't reach any pedals... Maybe in a teeny electric car..." I say, thinking. "Anyone else?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 December 2019 at 3:47 PM

"I mean... I'm not legally old enough to drive...but I've tried a few times before," Ally volunteers.

Noah snorts, "I fly. I can't drive."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 4:02 PM

Peyton:
~ "So, what we're saying is none of us can drive and we're pretty much stuck here?" I sum up. "Cool. What if we... ride Noah there?" I ask, looking over at him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 December 2019 at 8:57 PM

Noah rolls his eyes, "Think about it. Three kids, one eagle. Even though I'm bigger than your average eagle, there's no way I would be able to increase my size that much to fit all of you on." He frowns, "I could probably carry one at most."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2019 at 2:42 PM

Peyton:
~ I tilt my head in a thinking pose. "Then... Do we just drive these cars and hope for the best?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 December 2019 at 3:05 PM

Ally shrugs uncertainly, "I guess....."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 December 2019 at 4:07 PM

Luna~
I smile. "Thank you." I finish drying the last plate. I quickly put them all away.

Asher-
"Why not? After all, there's only a 20 percent chance we'll get killed if I drive. 10 percent if I'm careful," I say dryly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2019 at 4:29 PM

Peyton:
~ "Okay... I call dibs on that red car!" I point to one and start running to it.

Lucas:
~ "You're welcome." I say. I pick up a clean towel and dry my hands.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 December 2019 at 12:32 PM

Ally opens her mouth, "Are we really...uhh..going to steal a car? Without knowing how to drive?" She didn't want to die.

Noah flaps after the group and hovers over the red car. Due to the fact that he could fly, he had never actually ridden in a car. Suffice to say..he was slightly curious.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 December 2019 at 5:17 PM

Asher-
"That's what it sounds like," I say to Ally. I start to walk over towards the red car. "You can fly with Noah maybe, and I'll drive with Peyton if that makes you feel better."

Luna~
I dry my hands as well. The kitchen was clean now from our mess. I knew it was probably pointless to clean it. No one was around. I felt better doing it. And we might need to use the kitchen later. It was always nice to be able to work in a clean place.