Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 December 2019 at 8:14 PM

Ally opens her mouth, then closes it. She didn't want to die in a car crash, but she didn't exactly trust Noah not to drop her. "I'm good. I'll take the car."

Noah shrugs, "Suit yourself. I'll meet you guys there." He sets off towards the parking lot.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 7:53 PM

Peyton:
~ "Besides, it's not like anybody is going to use them. We'll bring it back." I say. I open the door to the driver's seat and slide in.

Lucas:
~ I put the towel on a towel holder and turn back to Luna. "So... Should we keep looking for clues?" My mind wandered back to the strange girl that had showed up in the principal's office.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 December 2019 at 8:46 PM

Ally opens the door to the back seat, hesitates, then goes in.

Noah flew over the forest, swooping and soaring. He might wonder what it would be like to ride a form of transportation sometimes, but flying was the best.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 December 2019 at 10:54 PM

Asher-
I sit in passenger seat. I buckle myself up. I hesitate before asking, "Have you ever driven, Peyton?" I suddenly felt jealous that Noah could fly. This was one of those times when mimicking a power would actually be pretty good...

Luna~
"Sure. Where should we look now?" I ask.

Deleted • 26 December 2019 at 9:28 AM

Can I join? Heres my caracter sheet.
Name: Lyra
Age 15
Appearance: Red-gold hair that she wears in a messy braid. Old sneakers, jeans and jacket, big shirt that goes a little off the shoulder. Small silver necklace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: super quiet, nervous around people. Loves stargazing and singing. Gets lost in her head easy.
Power: Unknown but weird things happen around her sometimes.
History: unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Strengths: good listener, weird way with nature, loves learning.
Weaknesses: scared of people being hurt by her, scared of loved ones being hurt, being seen and understood, being accepted.
Physical Abilities: (What they can do physically, like how agile, how smart or how fast) Really fast and strong in short bursts, strong lungs.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 December 2019 at 2:18 PM

(@lyra-nyx Sure! We're at a good place for you to join right now, actually!)

Peyton:
~ "Nope, but I've seen a lot of documentaries about cars, so I know the basics." I lean down under the wheel and play with the wires a little. I see a spark fly between two of them and the car roars to life.

Lucas:
~ "What if we looked in the library? I imagine there are toms of books there that may give us a hint on what happened." I say.

Deleted • 28 December 2019 at 7:48 PM

Lyra
I sat down on one of the chairs in the library humming and started flipping though a book called 'Real magic'. 'Ha! If only he really knew' I thought to myself.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 December 2019 at 9:28 PM

Ally flinches as the car roars to life, "Documentaries. I'm pretty sure that wont help much." She looks around nervously and prays for her life. How she wished she could fly now.

A warm air current lifts Noah up, and he lets out a screech of happiness. The sun beat down on his feathers as he did a few flips in the air.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 December 2019 at 7:42 PM

Peyton:
~ "Well, first tries usually teach you the most." I say as I press my foot down on the gas.

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 1:11 AM

Lyra
After I finished reading I put the book down and wandered to the window. A bunch of kids were hanging out. The ones that didn't disappear at least. My eyes started to burn and I looked away pushing away the faces of the people I knew who had disappeared.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 January 2020 at 12:12 PM

Asher-
"You watched a documentary, I feel so reassured. When it comes to driving, first tries are normally with parents or other adults," I say. I grip onto my seat when Peyton presses the gas.

Luna-
I nod. I loved the library! I was my favorite place to go. "Yeah, let's go there," I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 12:57 PM

"Yeah," Ally agrees frantically. She grips her seat until her knuckles turn white.

Noah dives down and lands on the parking lot. The others were sure taking a long time.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 5:07 PM

Peyton:
~ I never got either option! I'm self taught!" Peyton says. She shifts the gears and the car races backwards, barely missing a tree. "Sorry, sorry sorry!" She yelps, shifting the gear again.

Lucas:
~ "Then let's not waste any more time." I say with a grin. I start walking towards the hall and the library.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 January 2020 at 4:21 PM

Ally yelps as she jerks forward, her seat belt barely saving her from flying through the window. "P-please, just try to be more careful!" she gasps out.

Noah spots a mouse crawling around the edge of the forest. The others weren't her yet...and maybe he could have some time...Noah was feeling awfully hungry.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 January 2020 at 7:41 PM

Asher-
I should have sat in the back seat. I had no idea why I had chosen to sit in the front. "Drive slower!" I shout.

Luna~
I follow Lucas, keeping an eye out for the strange girl. She'd just appeared from the wall. Who'd know where she or any other kid would pop out from.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 8:19 PM

Peyton:
~ I try to force down the grin that had spread onto my face. "Sorry! I'll try to slow down, but the pedals are a little sticky." I do slow down a little, but still take the first corner at a fast speed. "Whooo!" I shout.

Lucas:
~ I reach the doorway to the library. "Here we are." I say. I push one open and hold it for Luna.

Deleted • 3 January 2020 at 12:17 AM

Lyra
The door opens and two kids walk in talking. I walk to a spot were they wouldn't notice if they didn't look and pull out a thin book to read while I watch them.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 January 2020 at 5:50 PM

"Ahhhh!!!" Ally screams. "Slow down slow down slow down!"

Noah flaps his wings and circles around his prey. Wait...wait...wait...now! He dives and grazes the mouse's tail. The mouse takes off towards the woods, and on instinct, Noah follows.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 January 2020 at 9:40 PM

Peyton:
~ "I'm trying! The pedal's stuck!" I say through my laughs. Honestly, it was a little, but mostly I didn't want to slow down. I follow the road down the mountain we were in.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 January 2020 at 1:19 PM

Ally jerks back and forth, her seatbelt barely stopping her from getting flung off. "Then get it unstuck!" she yells.

Noah dives again, narrowly grazing the mouse, but the prey still escapes. He shrieks in anger and flaps faster.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 January 2020 at 4:45 PM

Asher-
I cross my arms when Peyton laughs. She was loving this. I twist around to see Ally jerking in her seat. "How about we have a vote to never let Peyton drive again after this one time?"

Luna~
"Thank you," I say. I step inside. "Where should we look?" The library was pretty big.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 January 2020 at 5:00 PM

Peyton:
~ I swerve another corner. "I'll tryyy!" I call to Ally. I ease up on the gas some more. My face split in a wide grin. We were almost out of the canyon.

Lucas:
~ "What about in the history section? I mean, what happened is history, right?" I ask, looking around the library.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 January 2020 at 9:17 PM

"Yes pleasee!!!!!" Ally yells back to Asher. "I'm going to hurl if this keeps up," she says.

Noah follows the mouse deeper into the forest, swerving to narrowly avoid a branch.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 January 2020 at 9:32 PM

Peyton:
~ I slam on the breaks as a deep jumps across the road. I was panting through my grin and my heart was racing.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 January 2020 at 3:46 PM

Ally lurches forward until the seatbelt kicked in and caught her. A deer jumps across the road ahead of the car. "Ugh..." she moans, "I'm gonna be sick."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 January 2020 at 8:15 PM

Peyton:
~ "Sorry." I say. I start driving again, this time super slow.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 January 2020 at 5:11 PM

Luna~

"Yeah, we can try there," I say. I walk over to the history section. I knew where all the different sections where by heart.

Asher-
"I'm beginning to think it would have been better if I walked," I say. I was past being scared. I was waaay past being scared. Now, I was just feeling grumpy.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 6:23 PM

Lucas:
~ I nod and walk to the other side of the row. I pull out a book and open it. Its old binding crackled slightly. The smell of old book wafted up to my nose.

Peyton:
~ "I mean, you can. but I'm keeping the car. I think I'll name it... Fredrick Barnaby Henry the Sixth. Or just for short, Freddy." Peyton pats the wheel, still driving slow, She starts going a little faster, but not speed-demon fast.

Deleted • 17 January 2020 at 3:20 PM

Lyra
I watched the two look for whatever it was they were looking for then walk out of my hiding place. "Do you need help looking for anything?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2020 at 12:08 AM

Lucas:
~ I could swear I jumped two feet in the air as I turned around to look at the voice.