Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 12:42 PM

Peyton:
~ "Sweet. This is why our have out powers." I say. I was worried I would have to mind-control them to get them to come.

Lucas:
~ I walk into the office and turn back to Luna.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 September 2019 at 4:44 PM

Asher-
"Great! The more the better," I say. "That way if we step into a trap, we have each other." I look over at Peyton. "So, what's the address to the party?"

Luna~
I walk into the office behind Lucas and partly close the door behind us, leaving a small crack. "So, where do you want me to look?" I ask.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 5:45 PM

Peyton:
~ "7834 Eastwest, 1234 Northsouth. In the Southwest mountains." I read.

Lucas:
~ "Anywhere works. We're not looking for a certain thing. Just any clues." I reply. I walk to the bookshelves.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 September 2019 at 6:24 PM

Ally nodded, "Let's go!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 September 2019 at 5:17 PM

Asher-
"Yep, let's go," I say.

Luna~
I nod and walk over to the Secretary's desk.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 October 2019 at 7:25 PM

Peyton:
~ I start walking toward the door and hold it open for the others when I reach it. "This is going to be awesome." I say.

Lucas:
~ I start at the bookshelves and I take out a book.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 October 2019 at 3:41 PM

Asher-
I walk through the door, smiling at Peyton as I pass. "Thanks, Peyton," I say. I wasn't sure if it was going to be awesome or not. It sounded interesting, but what Noah had said set me on the edge.

Luna~
I rummage through the drawers in the desk.

(If you want Luna to find something, I'm fine with you controlling her for a bit, and posting what she finds and how she finds it)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 October 2019 at 4:09 PM

(Alright)

Lucas::
~ I take out the book and start looking through it. I hear a noise behind me and I turn around, thinking it was Luna. It definitely was not Luna. This girl had black hair and black clothes with red eyes concealed under her bangs. She held an ipod in one hand, her headphones hanging around her neck. "Hi. Am I interrupting something?" She asked.

Peyton:
~ "No prob." I wait for Ally and Noah to come through as well.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 October 2019 at 4:12 PM

Luna~
I look up when I see the girl. I drop what I was looking at, turning. I hadn't meant to, but the girl scared and surprised me. I hadn't seen her come in. Where had she come from? I quietly step over to Lucas and lightly touch his shoulder so he knew where I was.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 October 2019 at 4:15 PM

Lucas:
~ I look over at Luna for a moment, then back at the girl. "Who are you?" He asked. "Oh, me? I'm Kali." She replied. "Where did you come from? The door's over there and the whole floor is covered in paper. How come we didn't hear you come in?'' Lucas demanded. Kali laughed. ''I came through the wall. I just wanted to ask why you're looking through all this junk. It's useless."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 October 2019 at 7:36 PM

Luna~
I stay quiet and listen to the girl, Kali. I probably wasn't going to become visible. My fear of others wouldn't let me. I'd let Lucas do the interrogating. He was doing a good job of it so far.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 8:20 PM

Lucas:
~ "And why is that? Have you already looked through it?" Lucas asked. "Nope. I haven't. I just know." Kali replies.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 October 2019 at 8:29 PM

(Luna's invisible right now, but that's my bad because I actually forgot to put in my post that she turned invisible. I started but then I stopped at the word invisible. I'll just say she turned invisible after walking up to Lucas, or that's okay.)

Luna~
It was pointless. Being invisible only worked if the person hadn't seen me before doing it. My brain seems to realize this and I turn visible again. I stare at her, catching onto something strange. I ignore her question and find the guts in me to ask, "How would you know if you haven't looked through it?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 8:31 PM

(Oops, I fixed it, then.)

Kali looked surprised. "Where did you come from?" She asked Luna. "And I just know. If I go through something, I can find out everything about the thing I went through. If I go through a book, I can find out everything about the book as if I had just read it... I went through the bookshelves before everything went everywhere." Kali lies.

Lucas:
~ I relax a little. This girl didn't seem threatening. I was probably just surprised about her appearing where there was no door.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 October 2019 at 8:43 PM

(That's alright. It was my fault.)

Luna~
"Oh, okay," I say, my bravery leaving me. I take a step backwards. I felt out of place and desperately wanted to turn invisible. This girl didn't seem bad, but she wasn't as nice as Lucas. There was something about her I didn't like, which wasn't strange, I felt that was about a lot of people. I glance over at Lucas. He seemed relaxed, so that meant I probably didn't have to worry. Even so, I give him a worried and nervous look.

(Luna doesn't suspect anything. She just feels this way about a lot of people, like Asher and Peyton.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 9:06 PM

Lucas:
~ I look back at Luna. She seemed scared. It reminded me of when I had first met her. She had barely stuck around for me to talk to her. I didn't expect her to stick around now, but I would be impressed if she did. "Let's talk to her for a little longer. I don't want to risk losing valuable information about the others who are missing." I whisper to Luna.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 October 2019 at 9:18 PM

Luna~
I wanted to turn invisible and hide. I restrain from doing so and nod. "Okay, but can you do the talking. I can try, but..." I let my sentence trail off. If I got too scared and nervous, I would turn invisible for sure. Talking made me really nervous.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 9:28 PM

Lucas:
~ "Okay." I whisper. I understood. I look back at Kali. She was folding her arms and leaning on the wall. "What is it you want?" I ask. "Nothing. I just wanted to say that your friends found a mega huge ginormous clue and is leaving soon." She says nonchalantly.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 October 2019 at 9:40 PM

Luna~
I glance at Lucas, wondering what ginormous clue his friend could have found. I also wanted to know how she knew this. How long had she been hiding and watching them? That was kind of creepy. Of course, I couldn’t judge. I spent my life hiding, watching others, and creeping. In a way, I guess I was worse.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 9:50 PM

Lucas:
~ "What?" I ask in disbelief. Peyton, Asher and the others had already found something? "What kind of clue?" I ask. "Sorry! I can't help with that. Gotta scram!" Kali vanished through the wall.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 October 2019 at 10:10 PM

Luna~
I stare at the wall where Kali had gone into. Had that really happened? Eventually, I turn to Lucas. “Do you want to go find your friends, then?” I ask.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 11:38 PM

Lucas:
~ I sigh. "I don't know. I had guessed that you had been alone for a long time before I found you. I don't want to ditch you and go goof off with other friends." I reply.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 October 2019 at 11:53 AM

Luna~
I smile slightly at Lucas's response. "It's okay. Like you said, I've been alone for a long time. I'm used to it. If you want to go help your friends, that's fine. Whatever you want to do is okay with me," I reassure him. Of course, I wouldn't complain if he decided he wanted to stay.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 October 2019 at 2:11 PM

(@shadowdragon28, are you still up for the roleplay?)

Lucas:
~ I think about it for a moment. "I think I'll stay. My friends are smart. I think they can handle this." I say hesitantly. "I'd rather stay here." I finish. I didn't want to leave.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 October 2019 at 3:14 PM

Luna~
I try to hide my pleasure. I hadn't really wanted to be alone. "Okay, if you're sure," I say. "What would you like to do then?" I ask. I figured since Lucas's friends had found a clue, he wouldn't keep searching, but I wanted to make sure.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 October 2019 at 3:52 PM

Lucas:
~ "How about we get something to eat? I don't know about you, but I'm starving." I reply with a smile. I was a little hungry, but I mostly just wanted to get moving. Standing here after being told that looking through here was useless was a little awkward.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 October 2019 at 4:56 PM

Luna~
I suddenly remember that I hadn't eaten since I'd hidden yesterday. I was hungry. "That sounds good," I say. "Should we go to the dorms or raid the cafeteria?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 October 2019 at 5:09 PM

@wingedfox
(Yep, sorry, I was pretty busy today)
Ally walked though the opened door.

Noah hesitated a bit, this still seemed suspicious. But looking at the others, he decided to go.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 October 2019 at 5:44 PM

(shadowdragon28, I understand that completely! I feel like I'm busy everyday now. 😃 No time to rest... ☹️ )

Asher-
Everyone was through the door now. I turn to Peyton. "You can lead us since you have the directions," I say. "And also because I have zero navigating skills," I add with a smile. I had trouble navigating the school. I didn't think I could take us to wherever Peyton had said. I glance over at Ally and Noah. "Unless either of you have any objections to that?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 October 2019 at 7:13 PM

"I'm fine with that," Ally replied.