Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 1:31 PM

Peyton:
~ I nod and grin. "I won't just have to lead. I'll chaperone too. This place isn't necessarily withing walking distance of the school." I close the door and join their group. "Does anyone know the fastest way out of the school?" I ask.

Lucas:
~ "Raiding the cafeteria sounds like fun." I decide.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 October 2019 at 5:29 PM

Asher-
I shrug. "We could jump out a window," I suggest.

Luna~
I nod. "Okay," I say. "Let's go." I walk to the cafeteria and hold the door open for Lucas when we get there.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 5:51 PM

Peyton:
~ "I guess that would work." I say to the idea. "This is the second floor, right?"

Lucas:
~ I go through the door. "Thanks." I say. I look around the cafeteria. It was strange to see it so empty.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 October 2019 at 10:12 PM

Asher-
"Uh..." I run to the nearest window and look outside. "Yep, second floor, but the jump doesn't look that bad. I wouldn't mind going first and helping you down though if you would like. Noah could easily shift and fly down," I call.

Luna~
I was thinking the same thing as Lucas. If course, I didn't know it. The cafeteria had normally been busy. I wasn't as creeped out as everyone else probably was. Sure, I was worried about all the missing people, but I didn't mind it being this quiet. It was actually kind of nice. I head to the kitchen. "What do you want? I know how to cook a few things," I ask.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 10:39 PM

Peyton:
~ "Uh... I think I could jump." I peek out the window nervously. "Or I could hypnotize a ladder or something to show itself if I could." I imagine. "I wish I could do that."

Lucas:
~ "Cool... I was thinking something gourmet... Like chocolate milk and strawberries. It's surprisingly good." I start toward the kitchen behind Luna. "Or we could both make something. What can you cook?" I ask.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 October 2019 at 11:13 PM

Asher-
I noticed Peyton's nervous. I open the window and pull up the screen. Without waiting for anyone to say anything, I swing my legs through the window and jump out. I land on the ground with a thud. I stumble from the slight shock in my legs. I look up at Peyton. "I don't mind helping, but I'll move out of the way if you and to do it by yourself." I get prepared to move. I didn't think either of the girls would accept my help. I always liked to offer, just in case.

Luna~
"Sure, we can have strawberries and chocolate milk. That sounds good," I say. I was hungry for a real meal, so I try to think of something easy to make. "We can cook together. I can make most breakfast meals, grilled cheese, other sandwhiches, quesadillas, and macaroni and cheese, the real kind, not the kind from boxes," I say.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 11:38 PM

Peyton:
~ I look out of the window at Asher and sigh. He couldn't get back up without help, so we would have to come down to him. I jump out of the window feet first and land very ungracefully on my jean back pockets. The breath was knocked out of me for a moment, then I stood up and leaned on the wall. "Whooo." I say.

Lucas:
~ "That kind of mac and cheese is the best. No fillers. Just lots of good stuff. I can make pretty much the same things..." I say with a smile. I open the fridge and get out some fresh strawberries and chocolate milk.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 October 2019 at 9:00 PM

Asher-
I smile at Peyton. She had jumped! I hadn't expected her to call like that. If anyone was going to mess up the jump, I had thought it was going to be me. "Are you okay?" I ask.

Luna~
I smile. "Yes, I agree. It is better homemade. Would you like me to make Mac and cheese or something else? It shouldn't take me long to cook any of the food." I open a drawer and grab a knife so we could cut the strawberries if we wanted to.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 10:18 PM

Peyton:
~ "I'm good. Just gimme a sec." I take a few more deep breaths, then stop leaning on the wall. I look back up at the window at Noah and Ally.

Lucas:
~ "You can make the Mac and cheese while I do the chocolate milk and strawberries. The milk and berries is pretty fast to make so we can eat while the Mac and cheese is cooking." Lucas said. I get out a cutting board and put it on the counter beside the food.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 October 2019 at 10:38 PM

Luna~
I place the knife next to the cutting board. "Okay," I say. I open the fridge and grab some American cheese, a block of cheddar cheese, milk, and butter. I set that on the counter next to the oven and head to the pantry next. I get the spices, oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder, and the noodles. I place those on the counter and grab a pot. I fill the pot with water and set it on the oven to boil. I grab a cheese shredder and shred some of the cheddar cheese.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 October 2019 at 2:51 PM

Lucas:
~ I get a butcher knife from its holder and bring it to the cutting board. I cut off the tops of some strawberries and set them aside while I finish the rest. When I had finished, I line up all the strawberries and cut them into quarters. Then I cut each quarter in half. I push them into a corner of the cutting board and go to the sink to wash off the knife and to get a bowl. I wash the knife and put it back with the others, then get a bowl from the shelf above it. I put the chopped strawberries into a bowl.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 October 2019 at 4:32 PM

Luna~
I dump the noodles in the pot. While I wait for them to cook, I turn on the oven and grab a strainer. After a few minutes, the noodles finish. I strain them in the sink and place them in a glass tray. I season it with the herbs and add the milk, butter, and a sprinkle of cheddar cheese. I put slices of American cheese on top. Finally, I put the tray in the oven.

(I feel like we're doing a cooking show or something 😃 )

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 October 2019 at 4:08 PM

Lucas:
~ I turn around and lean on the wall. "Mmm. That smells good already." I was done and I couldn't wait for the mac and cheese to be done too. It smelled so good...

(Me too! 😊)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 October 2019 at 4:11 PM

Luna~
I smile at Lucas and check on the mac and cheese. "It'll be done in a few more minutes," I say. I grab two plates and two forks and set them on the counter. "This is fun. I've never cooked with or for anyone before," I say, just loud enough to be heard.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 November 2019 at 4:44 PM

Lucas:
~ I grin. "Me neither. It's always just been me cooking with my siblings." I reply. I see Luna getting out plates and silverware and I feel a little guilty that I hadn't done that when I was done chopping strawberries. I walk to the cupboard and grab some bowls with tall sides and a two small spoons. I get an extra large spoon for the strawberries. I bring the items back to the counter and set them gently by the strawberry bowl.

Peyton:
~ I cup my hands around my mouth. "Come on you guys! It's not as far as it looks!" I call to Ally and Noah.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 November 2019 at 9:14 PM

Luna~
"You have siblings?" I ask. I realized how stupid that sounded after I said it. I check on the mac and cheese to hide my red face. "I had siblings too, but they never cooked or did anything with me. They were too busy with their activities, I guess." I mentally sigh. I had even been ignored by my younger siblings. That wasn't normal by any degree.

Asher-
A smile makes its way to my face. I bite the inside of my gums to make it go away. Just a few minutes ago, Peyton would had been saying the opposite. "Yeah, come on guys!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 November 2019 at 6:04 PM

Lucas:
~ I laugh a little at Luna's first question. "Yup. Two younger ones. Your siblings sound like a lot more fun, though. Mine wouldn't leave me alone." I reply. I take a deep breath in and almost pass out from happiness. The wonderful smell of mac n' cheese was overpowering in a really really good way.

Peyton:
~ I look up at them and don't even try to stop the smile from coming onto my face.
(@shadowdragon28)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 November 2019 at 9:12 PM

Luna~
"Hm, I guess. Your siblings sound more fun than mine, in my opinion," I say. I peek in on the macaroni and cheese. It was done. I grab a pot holder and reach in the oven to grab it. I set it on top of the stove. "It's done. Just give it a few minutes to cool down a little," I announce.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 November 2019 at 3:18 PM

Lucas:
~ I do a little celebration dance at the fact that it was almost done. "Awesome." I say. "I feel like you did a lot more work on your dish than I did." I say sheepishly, looking from the strawberries and milk to the Mac and cheese.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 November 2019 at 1:19 PM

Luna~
I shrug. "Someone had to make the dessert," I point out. "And besides, it doesn't matter how hard you worked. The fact that you did it is what matters." I wait a little longer before grabbing the two plates and placing some mac and cheese on them. I pass one of the plates to Lucas. "I hope you like it," I say.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 November 2019 at 2:22 PM

Lucas:
~ I smile as I take the plate from Luna. "Thanks!" I say. I get a fork and take a scoop of the noodles. As I take a bite, my eyes go wide. It was so good. I had had mac and cheese before, but it was always from a box or from a fast food place. I'd never had homemade before. "This is so good!" I say. I take another bite and step to the side. I had realized that I was standing in front of the berries.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 November 2019 at 9:34 PM

(oops, sorry, heheh)
Ally swallows and stares down. She could see Peyton and Asher on the ground, calling out to them. The ground just seemed so far away. "Uhh...you can go first," she motioned awkwardly to Noah. The boy stared at her for a bit, then shifted and flew down easily, landing next to Asher and Peyton.

Noah shifted back and looked up at Ally. She still was standing there. Eventually she just closed her eyes and jumped, narrowly catching herself and stumbling a bit as she impacted the ground.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 November 2019 at 9:36 PM

(It's alright! That's what pings are for.)
Peyton:
~ I step forward to help Ally, but step back after she seems like she's got it. I look around to see if we alerted anyone or anything to our presence, but the coast seems to be clear.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 November 2019 at 10:33 PM

Asher-
Like Peyton, I stepped forward to help Ally too, but decided she didn't need the help. I have a quick glance around the area to make sure everything was safe. "Which direction are we supposed to go in?" I ask.

Luna~
I smile and stare down at my plate. "Good. I'm glad you like it," I say. I scoop some strawberries in a bowl and grab a cup of chocolate milk. I start to eat my food.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 November 2019 at 2:15 PM

"Uhh..... I don't know?" Ally said. "Anyone have a map of sorts?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 November 2019 at 8:07 PM

Peyton:
~ "Hey, Noah! Can't you shapeshift? You could turn into a flying creature and scout out where the parking place is!" I brainstorm.

Lucas:
~ I smile and start spooning strawberries into a cup. After, I pour the chocolate milk over the top. I sip the strawberry-chocolate milk and eat the mac and cheese.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 November 2019 at 4:28 PM

Asher-
I nod. "Yeah, that's a great idea!" I say. "If you don't mind that is."

Luna~
I watch Lucas. "That's a good idea," I say when he pours his milk over the strawberries. I do the same for my strawberries. I take my spoon and start to eat it like cereal.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 November 2019 at 4:46 PM

Lucas:
~ "Thanks!" I eat my strawberry-milk like Luna does, then take a bite of the mac and cheese.

Peyton:
~ "Yeah, of course." I say. I think that even if he didn't want to, I might be able to mind-control him just enough to make him do it of his own free will.
(Only if you're okay with that)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 November 2019 at 9:41 PM

(I'm fine with that. Noah will follow along now, but feel free to mind control him if he acts like a jerk later in the rp 😊)
Noah shrugs, "Sure." It was a pretty good idea. He concentrated, and he could feel feathers sprouting. Seconds later, he was a golden eagle. Letting out a screech and flapping his wings, he circled overhead. After spotting a parking place to the Northeast, he flew back down and shifted back. "It's Northeast."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 November 2019 at 9:49 PM

(Thanks, I might hold you to that...)

Peyton:
~ "Cool, thanks!" I say happily. It wasn't as far as I'd thought. This day was going great. It couldn't get better!