Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 19 March 2019 at 4:43 AM

Is this still open?

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 19 March 2019 at 7:42 AM

(I don’t know. We only just started, so maybe...?)
Nova laughed a bit harder and tore off more bread, her laughter faded to a smile. She buzzed it with more electricity to toast it. “Here y’ go mate!” She dropped it into Gingers awaiting hands. “A bit hot, watch your fingers.”

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 19 March 2019 at 9:58 AM

(It’s me, Lordwinnie. I made a new account because I didn’t like the name...)

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 19 March 2019 at 9:58 AM

(See? I’m done with this one.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 March 2019 at 1:10 PM

.Ginger huffed at the sudden burn quickly throwing it on his own chest. ``Thanks I guess.``.

."Crow" muttered something under his breath as he ate the cold bread.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 March 2019 at 3:31 PM

Ally chomped into her bread, eyeing the room they were in nervously. It just seemed so..quiet.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 March 2019 at 3:48 PM

.Ginger yelled something out loud. ``Hey guys! We should test our powers!``. He then toned down his voice. ``We'll have the strength enough when we handle them to beat someone who might attack us!``.

."Crow" blinked. ``Maybe...``.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 March 2019 at 8:54 PM

"But... isn't our school for people who can't control their powers? That's why we're here. If we try, we'll hurt someone." Ally looked down as she remembered....

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 March 2019 at 9:06 PM

.``Duh... That's the point of testing we Practice, Test them, and We'll handle them!``. Ginger said excitedly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 4:54 PM

"How about we unleash our powers, let them go wild for a bit until we can control them, then look around for the missing peoples?" Peyton said, holding out bread for Nova to toast.

"I personally like that plan. But let's NOT unleash all heck on everything..." Lucas said, tearing a piece off the bread in his hand.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 March 2019 at 7:43 PM

.``Let's do a vote!``. Ginger paused. ``Who votes my idea! Raise a hand!``.

.Crow sat there silent before his arm was grabbed and raised into the air by ginger.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 8:10 PM

@animal_lover62 (Yup it is!)

"If you like my idea, raise your hand." Lucas said happily. Peyton raised her hand at the same time as Lucas did.

Deleted • 21 March 2019 at 8:30 PM

Full Name: Saiya (prounced say-ya) Layla Spletnik (pronounced splet-nick)

Appearance: champaine blonde hair with randomly striped blue and purple tips, almost porcelain skin, one blue and one purple eye, white teeth with small fangs like a vampire, long blck eye lashes, light redish-pink lips, long sleeved black shirt, short sleeved black and grey horizontaly striped shirt, blacl skinny beans or jeggings, black socks, black converses, hair is mid-back and layered, hair is often up in a pony-tail, black leather jacket with purple paint splashes, small dimond studs (studs are earings) small rose in a glass droplet on a black string as her necklace, thin black eyeliner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: protective, great-friend-bad-enemy type, bubbley around friends, slightly sassy, kind, slighty rebelious, sympathetic, empathetic, can lose temper easily, stealthy, cat-like.

Power: can turn into a panther or part panther, can talk to animals, can make plants grow, can manipulate shadows, can read minds, can dissapear into shadows.

History: unknown at the moment, she wants to find out what it is, she was found in this schools doorway as a baby and has been here ever since.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Strengths: can see in the dark, fairly strong, can stay up for a longer time than most people, seems more 'alive' at night, creative imagination, exellant reader, sharp sences, has alot of knowledge on plants and animals.

Weaknesses: fire, love, bullying/teasing, killing of something she cares about, loses temper easily

Physical Abilities: fairly strong, knows alot about plants and animals, swift and agile, fairly fast, dancer, contortionist-like flexibility (though she's not a contortionist)

@wingedfox is this ok?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 March 2019 at 8:43 PM

(Oooh! I like that!) @animal_lover62

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 21 March 2019 at 11:12 PM

Nova raised her hand and said she liked Lukas’s idea best. She wasn’t one to just destroy for no reason. “Yes, can we not destroy everything? But I do agree we should practice our powers lightly.”

Deleted • 22 March 2019 at 4:02 AM

Saiya:
I woke up from a nice dream. Something seemed off. Oh yeah. Every one was missing from the school. And my dorm. Wait, no. The people from my dorm had already woken up. I sighed, crawled out of bed and got dressed. Once dressed i walked to the kitchen wher i heard their voices. I walked in on my light feet, not making a sound. I grabed a piece of bread and sat down next to 'Crow' as Ginger calls him. Everyone seemed to be taking a vote, so i asked, "what are we voting on?" In a quiet voice. (My character is also going to be quiet unless the topic is something they are passionate about.) Then, breaking the rules of not using our powers, i manipulated a small amount of shadows around me like a cloak. This. Was a normal thing for me. Every morning i would summon some shadows to cover me during the day, just a little so it wasn't to noticeable but enough to make me not to visable. Recentally i've been using more shadows to hide in because of the stress and worry for the students that have vanished. I miss reading their minds. I suddenly relized that my ears and tail were out, so i quickly got rid of them hoping no one noticed them. I started nibbling on my piece of plain bread.

@pretzel is it ok if 'Crow' and Saiya are friends?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 March 2019 at 8:02 AM

@animal_lover62 Mhm.

.Ginger spoke. ``Oh it's just a vote! About.. Either Us unleashing our powers till we control them or testing our powers!``

.Crow sighed his eyes rolling he fiddled with the white bird skull.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 22 March 2019 at 8:21 AM

"...." She curled her legs up to herself and put her head on her knees, just pondering.

Deleted • 22 March 2019 at 9:21 AM

Saiya:
Wait. They noticed me? "Ummm......i vote for who ever says we test them." I replied. I don't want them to know the extent of my powers. I don't even want to know that. Not yet any ways. 'Crow' is the only one (other than me) that knows all my power, and the only one who knows that i can turn into a panther, and i don't want mmy powers to be out ther to the world. Who knows what people will do with that knowledge. Well, i kinda do cuase of my mind reading, but still, it would be differant with my powers. I may even get sold off to a freak show. What will i do then? Sleep all day til the crouds come, put on a show for them then go back to sleep? I shivered at the thought of being trapped, caged and restrained.

(Hey, umm, a few other weaknesses: being trapped, restrainned and/or caged, lots of people/crouded places, assylums/mental hospitals.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 March 2019 at 3:29 PM

.``Does testing our powers win We have 3 people on testing.``. Ginger spoke.

.Crow muttered finally putting on his bird skull.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 22 March 2019 at 4:53 PM

Nova wasn't buddy-buddy with anyone, so she didn't really have anyone to chat with. "We can't stay here very long." She sighs hard. "I mean we can't just stay here the rest of our lives."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 March 2019 at 5:16 PM

"Testing how? Like practicing until we can control them?" Peyton asked.

"And that's three for unleashing out powers." Lucas said.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 March 2019 at 5:50 PM

.`` Y e a a h....``. Ginger spoke.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 March 2019 at 9:37 PM

(I'm back!)
Ally shrugged. "If you guys want to." She summoned a flame, lurching backwards when the wood at the table hissed. "But I"m not really good at controlling it." With difficulty, Ally managed to will out the flame.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 24 March 2019 at 4:32 PM

Nova looked up sheepishly. "Uh-h-h. I'm pretty sure I don't want to electrocute anyone, and I don't want to go in a rage moment..."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 March 2019 at 7:33 PM

"Yeah. I mean, where will be practice our powers so we wont tear the academy down?" Ally asked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 March 2019 at 8:46 PM

"There's a magic-resistant arena here. I may or may not have mind controlled the principal to tell me where some secret places magic can't touch are... He he hehe!" Peyton giggled slyly.

"Wow. Pretty and smart." Lucas said, even though he didn't mean it at all.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 March 2019 at 10:01 PM

.Ginger spoke. ``CooL we could test our powers there!``.

."Crow" swing him self on his back. ``I g u e s s.``.

Deleted • 26 March 2019 at 3:34 AM

Saiya:
"So we get to use our powers?" I asked, getting a little excited. I was a little nervous to 'cause what happens if they want me to use all my powers? No. I already know how to control the shadows, i'll scare them if i read their minds, i can't talk to any animals since there aren't any here and they'd possibly put my in a cage if turn into a panther. So i'll only make plants grow. Yes. This place could be slightly more pleasant with a few plants. I'll just practice growing the plants.
"When do we start?"

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 26 March 2019 at 10:16 AM

Nova shook her head. "Can we just go..?" She put her head in her hands and she started shaking lightly. "What's going on..?!" Electricity started running up and down her arms.