Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 March 2019 at 4:06 PM

"Uh oh," Ally said as she inched away from Nova. Flames licked at her arms. "What ever this is, my flames are reacting."

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 26 March 2019 at 7:26 PM

Her form flickered into a silver tiger with electricity cackling through her ferociously. Electricity-Rage-Nova was having a rage moment. Usually the teachers, (when they were here..) could make her control her form. She snarled viciously and leaped off of the bed, stalking the rest of the teens in the room.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 March 2019 at 7:43 PM

.Ginger blinked. ``U...h....Uh-- Uh...``. A mask appeared covering ginger's eyes.

.Crow looked at them. ``Alright--``.

Deleted • 26 March 2019 at 11:27 PM

Saiya:
Nova just turned into a tiger. Do i turn to my panther form or remain human? If i do, i may be able to protect everyone, of i don't they may die. Alright. Panther side wins. I start to turn, my ears and tail coming first, then my snount begins to grow and i sart falling. Before i hit the ground though, my paws catch me and i'm full panther. I face Nova and start growling. I can read her mind. This isn't her. This is her split personality. She seens scared. I need to help her. I need to help her re-gain control. I move to protect the others form Nova's split personality, still growling.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 27 March 2019 at 12:27 AM

The electricity flows towards Saiya at a high rate of speed as the Tiger snarls angrily. Its long claws extend out as the Panther and the tiger circle each-other. Her attention is momentarily diverted at Ginger as the mask appears. The tiger hisses at him and goes to lunge.

Deleted • 27 March 2019 at 7:21 AM

Saiya:
Nova's split personality lunges for Ginger and I lunger for her. I meet her mid-air and knock her off course and to the ground. We roll togerher, a combination of teeth, claws and fur. Oh and throw in a few shadows and elecrticity in that mixture.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 March 2019 at 12:28 PM

Peyton watched this mostly numbly. "Umm If you all fight so much that you destroy our apartments, I'm going to mind control you all to walk off a cliff." She said seriously.

"You do that." Lucas said.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 27 March 2019 at 1:54 PM

Split personality Nova snarled as the Panther rolled over her. The electricity capped towards the creature that just attacked her. In Nova's mind, she really was just afraid.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 March 2019 at 3:16 PM

.Crow yawned stomping his foot twice on the floor. ``Mm... Can you now stop.``. He stood up looking at the split personality Nova showing no emotion. ``Control yourself.``. He then turned towards the "panther.". ``Your making matters worse.``. He then took off the bird skull mask his eyes dull.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 March 2019 at 3:18 PM

Is it too late to join? I'm still thinking about it, but this seems interesting.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 27 March 2019 at 3:39 PM

(I think so!)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 March 2019 at 3:50 PM

(I dont think it's too late.)

.Crow felt like slapper either one of them but held himself back. ``Get yourselves together.``.He repeated.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 March 2019 at 4:01 PM

A claw lunged to close to her face, and Ally flinched back, instinctively setting the room on fire. "Uhh... I think we should leave now." She fingered the knife hidden in her pocket.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 March 2019 at 4:29 PM

(Yep, It's open!)

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Peyton agreed. She grabbed the open container of bread and walked toward the door.

Lucas nodded. "That's a good idea. We can finish this conversation out there." He looked warily at the fighting cats, then walked outside.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 March 2019 at 4:54 PM

Name: Selene Seren Deirdre
Nickname: Luna
~~~~~~~~
Personality:

It's okay if I'm invisible to humans. The moon and the stars see me.

Luna is the kind of girl no one would notice at her own party, even if she wasn't using her powers. She is very quiet and takes great pains not to be noticed. She is very shy and trying to talk to her is a bad idea. She would hardly speak and then she'd start getting nervous and once she gets nervous she would accidentally use her powers and then... she'd be gone. She gets nervous very easily and is very, very easy to scare. However, once you get to know her she is kind and loyal. She tries her hardest to please those she is close to. The truth is, as hard as she tries to keep herself invisible from others, she really needs a friend. She loves to read and if she is not hiding behind her hair, it's behind a book. She also loves the night time and all the stars and the moon and just everything about it.

History:

I don't blame not being noticed on my past. In the end, it was my choice.

Luna lived with her parents and a younger sister and an even younger brother in the country. She was ignored by her parents and her younger siblings were to busy with their activities for her. Luna tried to do her best at everything she did so she could finally please her family and be noticed, but she was just so quiet and why even around her family. She was always a nervous kid and one time she was being bullied at school. She got nervous and accidentally used her powers. She ended up hurting both of the bullies. Her parents sent her to the academy. She stopped trying to be noticed after that. She wasn't anyone special and she would never be.

Appearance:
https://data.whicdn.com/images/313253232/original.jpg
Luna has light blonde hair. Her hair is straight and long. It reaches to about her waist. She hides her face with her hair. She has beautiful blue eyes that have a shy look to them. She is of an average height and is skinny for her age. She doesn't look too strong and the truth is, she isn't. She normally wears jeans and a long sleeve shirt the color of the night sky. Her shirt has some sparkles on it, but not many. She is afraid that people might notice the sparkles, but she really likes them because they remind her of stars. Other times she wears a white dress with two blue stripes and a matching blue shawl. The shawl also has sparkles on it like her shirt, but not many.

~~~~~~~~
Powers: Lunar Manipulation and Invisibility/Unnoticeability
Physical Abilities: She is a very fast runner and has good endurance. She is also good at gymnastics and is agile. One more thing is she is smart. She loves to learn new things and problem solve.

Strengths: Luna is actually getting good at her lunar manipulation power. It could use work, but she is starting to get the hang at it. Look at Physical abilities.

Weaknesses: She doesn't know how to fight and she hates hurting people. She accidentally uses invisibility every time she gets nervous (and that happens a lot). She's also got this thing with the sun. It doesn't hurt or weaken her. She just doesn't like it.

Other: The quotes are mine. Luna's full name means Moon and Star Daughter. Also, I hope you don't mind that I edited your form. I've grown accustomed to using my forms.

Name: Asher Asrani Daemyn
Nickname: Ash
~~~~~~~~~
Personality:

If you're always sad you can never be happy.

Ash is probably the kindest and sweetest person you will ever meet. He is super friendly to anyone and everyone around him. He is always there for his friends. Ash is the type of person you can cry around and he won't judge. He would just be there for you. He is very loyal and protective to those he cares about. He would give up his own life to protect them. He is a little gullible and can be tricked very eaily, but once he finds out he was tricked, he just laughs it off. He also is a little clumsy. He doesn't embarrass easy, but his clumsiness definitely embarrasses him. He normally is a very happy person, but he does feel sad inside sometimes because of his past. He tries to hide this from his friends and even himself. He tries not to be sad. What happened, happened and he knows he needs to move on or he can never be happy.

History:

I try not to think this way, but my past makes me wonder: Am I a destroyer?

Ash lived in a suburban neighborhood with his mom and an older sister and a younger brother. He hated being the middle child. He always felt like he got the least attention, but he did love his family and he knew they loved him. At first, Asher didn't know he had powers. It wasn't until he was 8 when his friend showed him a video of someone using fire power that it really started for him. He thought it was a really cool video and it seemed real, so he watched it a lot and tried to find out whether or not it was. He gained the fire power without knowing. He just thought he was sick or something. He felt really weak. He went to bed early that night. When he woke up, the house was in ashes all around him. He was the only survivor. He moved in with his aunt and uncle. His aunt found out about his powers and sent him to the academy.

Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/c0/a1/3c/c0a13cb23a5f09f925207f9a57c49940.jpg
Ash has a shock of red hair. No, it is not dyed. Yes, it shocked his parents too. He has heterochromia, his eyes are two different colors. One eye is a soft red color while the other is golden. His eyes seem to fit him really well. He normally has a friendly look. He is a little taller than average. His weight is average. He looks really strong. He normally wears jeans and a t-shirt with a thin black, cloth jacket over top.

~~~~~~~~~
Power: Power Mimicry, the ability to mimic other people's powers. He has successfully mimicked fire manipulation and telekinesis.

Physical Abilities: He is good at fighting and is pretty strong and athletic.
Strengths:He is very loyal and protective. If someone is trying to harm someone he cares about, they will regret it. His powers are pretty strong.

Weaknesses:it takes a lot of energy out of him to successfully mimic a power. He also needs to see the power in action a few times first before he can even attempt it. Unfortunately, he can't really control when he can start to mimic a power. It just happens. So if he were fighting someone and accidentally mimicked their power... He'd be done. It makes him really vulnerable and weak. And of course there is the problem with controlling the powers he has, so he hates mimicking people's powers.

Other: The quotes are mine. The name isn't as special as Luna's meaning wise, but it does mean certain attributes of his personality. Asher mean happy, Asrani means hidden (like how he tries to hides his sadness) and trustworthiness, and Daemyn means loyalty.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 March 2019 at 5:06 PM

.Crow snatched Ginger taking off his mask. ``The mask is not gonna protect you neither the fire.``. He said walking off with Ginger.

Deleted • 27 March 2019 at 7:40 PM

Saiya:
I stare after Crow. He's right. I've only made matters worse. I turn back to a human, make a small cave/hut thingy out of vines and other plants and crawl inside. I don't care if Nova's split personality hurts me now. At least it can't hur the others. I can feel the heat coming closer, so i draw the shadows around me to hide myself, though you can still see my silhouette against the flame wall behind my hut thingy. I'm scared of the fire, i know my powers weaken a bit around it, so i curl in a ball and wait for Nova's split personality's next move.

(fun fact on Saiya's full name: Saiya = shadow-like, Layla = night, Spletnik = whisperer. So her full name means Shadow-like night whisperer. So i'm making her powers strongest at night.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 March 2019 at 8:23 PM

Ally gasped, "Wait, Saiya's still in there." She tried to stop the black fire, but of course, luck had to be like hey screw this kid. Ally waved her hands around.... She couldn't let another person get hurt by her. That would be like the night where... No, she had to stop this blaze.

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 27 March 2019 at 9:11 PM

Nova’s split personality stalked towards Saiya and snarled, the form flickered and the next moment a frowning Nova laid on the ground. “I hate that, y’know?” She said in almost a hoarse whisper.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 March 2019 at 10:05 PM

.Ginger panted looking back at Ally trying to stop the fire.

.Crow turned letting go of Ginger. `` R i s k y.``.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 March 2019 at 10:27 PM

"Alright, now for the fire," Ally yelled with determination. There was one move she could try, but it was risky, usually only used by advanced fire masters. She sucked in a breath, not of air, but fire. Unfortunately, life wasn't easy so after Ally sucked in a gulp of fire, she immediately started coughing and gasping. "Water..."

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 28 March 2019 at 12:44 AM

Nova scrambled to the partly smoked refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle and ran back and handed it to Ally. "Risky... But sorry 'bout that."

Deleted • 28 March 2019 at 6:32 PM

Saiya:
Nova's back to herself and i can feel the heat of the flames leave. I leave the hut thingy and join Navo were she is on the floor. "It's ok. Maybe the more in control of your powers you get, the less likey that will happen. I'm sorry if i hurt you whilst fighting you split personality." I told her. I could see in her mind tqat she was panicing if and when it would happen again. She seemed sacared of what would happen next time and if she would gain control again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 4:26 PM

@bgunny (Yep, I like Luna already!)

Peyton grinned widely and waked into the room. "Oookay, then. Before we destroy the only appropriate living apace in the academy, why don't we go to the power-practice arena?" Peyton asked pointedly. She gently led them to a hickory door in the old principal's office. "In there." She said.

Lucas grinned and opened the door without going in front of it. He gave a half bow and said, "Go on, Miladies and gentlemen."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 March 2019 at 4:37 PM

(I'm glad you like her! She'd love to hear that 😊. I added my boy on the post with Luna. Is he okay too?)

Luna~
I walk through the halls quietly. I was invisible right now. The day everyone had disappeared I had been the first one up. I liked to wake up before the moon and stars went to sleep so I could see them one more time before the horrible sun wakes up. As soon as I woke up I noticed something was strange. It had made me very nervous and I had turned invisible. After I found out a lot of the kids and all the teachers where missing, I grabbed a book and went to hide. Now, I decided it was time to come out and see the remaining kids who where still here. I was very nervous to speak with them, so that's why I was invisible. I find them outside the principle's office and I stand there watching them. I hold the book close to my chest for comfort. I knew some of the kids, but I knew none of them really knew me. I never talked to them and I spent a lot of my time invisible, which wasn't always by my will.

(I hope you all don't mind, but I preferred if no really knew Luna that well, like none of them are her friend and most of them don't know her name. She tries not to speak to any of the kids.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 5:06 PM

Peyton grinned wider. "Stay with the REAL ladies, wouldn't you, Princey?" Peyton giggled. She did a little curtsy and said, "Wait with Lucas. Or just stay here." Before walking in. When she was beyond the light of the door, searching for a light switch, something shot past her head, missing her by bare millimeters and she let out an involuntary scream. "I'm alright!!!" Her fingers found a light switch and she flipped it on. Light flooded the huge room and she saw there was a large kitchen knife embedded in the wall where she had been. She took a deep breath and walked to the center of the sandstone arena.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 March 2019 at 5:13 PM

Asher-
I wake up feeling happy. Then I look at the time. I jerk in surprise when I see it and fall off the bed with a thud. "Ow," I say. I get up and change my clothes and then grab an apple. I run all around looking for the other kids while I eat my apple. I go to the girl's dormitory first, but there was no one here and it was a mess. I toss the apple away and then continue to run around. I finally find the kids by the principles office. "Hey guys," I shout, running towards them. I stop dead when I feel cloth brush against my skin (Luna). There was nothing there. I stare at the empty space next to me. I finally decide to wave my hand around in that area but I don't feel anything. I shrug it off. Must of just been my imagination. I turn to the kids. I hear a scream come from the principles office. "So what are we doing?" I ask, staring at the door with a look of concern.

(Anyone want their characters to be close friends with Asher? He's definitely nothing like Luna in that way.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 March 2019 at 5:29 PM

Name: Noah Sawino
Appearance: brownish-blonde hair, hazel eyes, wears a hoodie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: laid-back, calm(secretly is scared), tries to be cool
Power: manipulates wind, can turn into a golden eagle
History: later in roleplay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Strengths: agility, speed, clever plans
Weaknesses: brute force, earth attacks
Physical Abilities: (What they can do physically, like how agile, how smart or how fast) fast, agile, smart

Ally shrugged. "I dunno."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 6:41 PM

(Lucas can be, Peyton's self-pronounced friends with everyone.)

"Practicing our powers... Does anybody want to be mind-controlled by me? I need an extra person for mine to actually work." Peyton said, feigning sadness. She grinned her trademark grin and winked in Lucas's direction.

Lucas snorted and called, "No." He started into the practice arena.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 March 2019 at 8:59 AM

(Okay, so he has a friend in Lucas and Peyton then.)

Asher-
I smile over at Peyton, but then shake my head. "Sorry, I don't want to mimic your power by accident," I say. That would be really bad right now. Who knows how long I'd be weak for after that. " I'm sure you'll find someone though! " I add cheerfully. I follow Lucas in the room, almost tripping on the way in.

(Edit: So I just realized that Asher would not be able to mimic Peyton's power since she would be using it on him and it would all happen too quick for him to be able to mimic, so if no one else wants to, Asher would definitely be happy to help 😊 .)

Luna~
I watch as they all like in the room. I plan to go in after they are already in. Maybe then I can sneak in without being noticed even if I was visible. I couldn't stay invisible forever.