Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 April 2019 at 7:18 AM

.Crow and ginger began to talk crow mostly whispering his bird skull mask still on his face.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 5 April 2019 at 7:38 AM

Rae shifted again and turned into a crow and flew over and landed on crows shoulder for several seconds before taking off again.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 April 2019 at 9:58 AM

Luna~
I pick myself up and then grab my book. I slowly walk over to the chair with downcast eyes. I sit down and continue to look at the ground. He was going to interrogate me now. People were always interrogated in chairs. I stay looking at the ground for a long time before risking a glance at the boy. I thought I might know his name from seeing him around, but I wasn't sure. "Name?" I ask. I tried to avoid saying words if possible.

Asher-
I risk watching Rae shift into all these types of animals. It was kind of stressful to think that any moment I might mimic her power, but she didn't know the risk yet so she might think it's rude if I avoid watching. "That's a cool power! Can you change into anything you want?" I call out. "To answer your question, telekinesis is cool. It's newer so I'm still trying to get used to it."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2019 at 11:03 AM

Peyton grinned as she watched. "So you can turn into birds? Cool!"

"I'm Lucas." He said. He noticed Luna looked uncomfortable. "You don't have to sit if you don't want to. I don't want to force you into anything. I just want to know you better. You seem really nice." He said quietly.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 April 2019 at 11:33 AM

Luna~
My face turns a red color when he says that then it goes away and there is only a confused look on it. I look over at all the kids who were gathered farther away. He had a ton of friends over there who seemed nicer and more special than me. Why would he want to get to know me when he could get to know them better? "I'm no one special," I whisper, just loud enough for him to hear. "So quiet and ordinary that I'm unnoticeable." Those were words I told myself often, words I'd grown to believe, but I'd never said them out loud to anyone. I turn back to Lucas after watching his friends for a few moments. Now that I told him, would he walk away? Would he realize I wasn't special and worth getting to know?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2019 at 12:16 PM

Lucas smiled. He sat down on the desk. "I noticed you. And you're here, so you must be special. Not many people can float like you can."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 April 2019 at 12:37 PM

Luna~
I set my book on my lap and touch the picture of the moon on it. I kept the book because I liked to read it, but the cover also gave me comfort and strength. I think about what he said. He hadn't walked away. He'd even told me I was special. "I...I'm not sure, but...thank you?" I reply. I've told myself I wasn't special for so long. It would be hard to believe otherwise. I look up at Lucas and then quickly look back down. I was still a little nervous, but all thoughts of turning invisible had left me.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2019 at 1:02 PM

Lucas smiled kindly. She was warming up to him. Kindness and charisma always helped. "You're very welcome." He looked down at her book. "What book is that? I like the cover picture. It's a pretty moon."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 April 2019 at 1:11 PM

Luna~
My eyes light up when Lucas asks about my book. "It's an astronomy book," I reply, almost excitedly. I open it up and show him a picture of constellations. "It has all sorts of information about stars, plants, and the moon and it doesn't have anything about the horrible sun," I tell him. I loved to talk about the moon. I didn't get to that often, but I had a teacher that noticed that asking about the moon was the way to make me less shy and nervous. "That's my power, lunar manipulation."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2019 at 2:13 PM

"Cool! What can you do with that? Lunar manipulation. It sounds familiar." Lucas said. "Sometimes, at my old home, I'd go moon gazing. Sure, stargazing is nice, but moon gazing..." He sighed in memory. "There's just something about looking at it. Something I like. It's calming."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 April 2019 at 3:15 PM

.Crow dusted off his shoulder muttering a few words before a more soul like crow appeared on his shoulder with white circles for eyes.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 April 2019 at 3:15 PM

.Crow dusted off his shoulder muttering a few words before a more soul like crow appeared on his shoulder with white circles for eyes.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 April 2019 at 3:48 PM

Luna~
"Well, I can do all sorts of stuff. Right now I can mess around with gravity, that's what I did earlier, and heal using the moon, but the teachers told me that eventually I could learn how to fly using lunar energy, destroy and create moons, and, well, they gave me a list," I reply, with a shrug. I cup my hands. "Oh and I can do this," I say. I focus on my hands really hard and then a ball of white moonlight appears above them. I can only hold if for a little bit before it goes away. "It's all a little tiring still." I hear what he says about moon gazing. "I love to look at the moon. I do it every night. The stars love the attention too though. I make sure to gaze at them evenly," I say. I smile for the first time in a long time. I knew I was talking a painful amount, but no one had ever shown interest in the moon much less interest in my powers.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 April 2019 at 3:53 PM

Ally disappeared into the woods. It had been a long day, and she wanted to get some alone time. Her stomach rumbled. Plus she was hungry.
Noah slipped after the girl. She looked worn out, while earlier she had been so excited. Maybe there were more sides to her than he had seen. "I know you're following me."
"I wasn't trying to hide it, he said."
Ally fished her match out of her pocket, and struck it. The fire blazed, a burning orange and red, unlike her fire. She swallowed it whole, and some rose out as she puffed.
Noah raised a eyebrow. "Well, seems like your pretty confident of your abilities."
"Playing with fire never gets me burnt," Ally shrugged. They continued walking in silence.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 April 2019 at 3:54 PM

.Ginger blinked trying to snatch the soul looking crow on "Crow's" shoulder his hands going through the crows body. ``What the...``.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 5 April 2019 at 4:02 PM

"Yea pretty much. Well pretty much anything except what I want at the time." She looks down at her arms and brushes off some crow feathers still holding on. " I wish I had telekinesis as well. It seems so fun moving things around with my mind" not paying much attention she drops the feathers and begins twirling her finger in the air. "Like just twirl my finger and things move." Unknown to her that was exactly what was happening. As she was twirling her finger the feathers were twirling around her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2019 at 4:23 PM

"Woah... Can you control wind too?" Peyton watched the feathers spin.

Lucas grinned. "That's really cool! I've never seen anything like that before." I can only make things float. And mostly small things. It's kind of useless right now." I say, making a stack of papers o the desk by me float upwards. It was something, but not as cool as shifting gravity or making balls of light.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 5 April 2019 at 4:40 PM

" what do you mean?" She looks down and steps back in surprise. " ummmm I...I wasn't aware I could do that" she stammers out. The feathers fall back to the ground. "Ohhhh Kay"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 April 2019 at 4:52 PM

Asher-
I quickly look away from Rae. I wasn't sure what power had been used, but I'd seen wind power too many times to risk seeing it again. "What is it?" I ask. "What'd you do?" I realize I should probably sound excited for her. "Oh, and, good for you. Another power," I say, trying my best to sound excited for her. I finally decide it would probably just be best to explain my situation. "Yeah, if I mimic a power I get really weak, so I don't mean to be rude if I look away when you're practicing your power. I just don't want to risk mimicking it."

Luna~
I blush slightly, surprised that he thought my powers were cool. "It's nothing sp..." I was going to say 'special,' but he seemed to think it was, so I don't say it after all. "I think your power is cool. I've watched people with advanced telekinesis. With practice it won't be useless for long," I say.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2019 at 5:34 PM

Peyton grinned. "Cool..." She looked down at the feathers.

Lucas nodded. "I hope so." I put the papers down. "I've been working with them."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 April 2019 at 6:34 PM

.Crow looked over ginger has stopped once Crow had turned. ``What?``. The soul looking crow flew near them white ooz falling from it's eyes.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 5 April 2019 at 8:00 PM

"That's alright. I'm not sure where that came from I think it is actually telekinesis not wind power. That is so weird." She did it again raising 3 feathers this time and making them zip around. "Well only supposed to be one and not all over the place but definitely telekinesis. That is so weird.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 April 2019 at 9:54 PM

Noah looked back at Ally. "I haven't introduced my power yet, have I?" With a flash, he launched into the air as a golden eagle.
"Woah, so that was the blur I had saw," Ally gasped. She watched the bird do a couple of loops in the air before settling back down. "Just curious, how does it feel to fly?"
"It feels..like your free."

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 9:25 AM

Hi

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 9:47 AM

@unibob (Hi, did you want to join the rp?)

Peyton nodded. "That makes sense. It's kind of cool." She grinned. "If nobody wants to be mind-controlled by me, I'll just go do some push-ups. May as well be in shape if we have to fight something," She couldn't blame them that they didn't want to be mind controlled, most people didn't. But then again it worked better on people who had no idea what was going on, so... "Never mind. This is more interesting."

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 9:57 AM

Yes I am sunshineunicorns sister. I would like to join

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 9:57 AM

Asher-
I glance over at Peyton with a questioning look. Push ups being more interesting than practicing powers? That didn't sound right. "What are you going to do?" I ask.

Luna~
"Is that what you're all doing?" I ask. I nervously look over at all the other kids. My shyness and nervousness returns and I feel myself getting quiet again. I didn't want to have to talk to all of those kids. One was enough.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 April 2019 at 10:18 AM

.Ginger muttered a milkshake appeared in his hands as he began drinking it.`` Yuck- Its banana..``. He spat the left over milkshake he had in his mouth.

.Crow turned muttering. ``Whats so wrong with banana?``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 10:27 AM

Peyton grinned at Asher, but only said, "You may not want to watch..." She turned to Noah and turned on her mind-control powers. "Have you ever thought of twirling like a ballerina, then doing a leap afterward?" She hoped her powers worked better on kids than adults. They worked better when she suggested them as a question, then turned on her powers to make them do it.

Lucas shook his head vigorously. "this is the only time I've worked with the others. I meant with my powers. I've been working with my powers." Shoot. He'd just undone ten minutes of work with a bad choice of words.

(@unibob the RP is still open, so just fill out one of the forms on the first page and join in!)

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 10:35 AM

Rae walks up to Crow to look at the soul crow. She just looks at it and it starts to float. "Whoops." She says and puts it back down. She was really just looking at it.