Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 10:46 AM

Asher-
I look away from Peyton. This was all dangerous for me. I look around me for something to do. There had to be someone or someplace I could practice my powers without the risk of mimicking.

Luna~
I frown at Lucas, confused. "Are you working by yourself or with them? Aren't they your friends?" I ask slowly. Hadn't I seen him talking with them and having fun with them? I was watching them earlier when I was invisible.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 April 2019 at 11:17 AM

.Crow turned the soul crow bird vanished leaving the white ooz on the ground.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 11:22 AM

"Oh ummm. I didn't do that. Your crow right?" Rae is now very nervous

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 April 2019 at 12:02 PM

.``Not at all.`` He said in more of a whisper. ``It was my tendency.``.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 12:08 PM

"Ok. So you are Crow right?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 April 2019 at 12:37 PM

. ``It's my Nickname.``. He continued in a whisper of a voice.

.Ginger then yelled. ``And Im ginger!``.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 12:54 PM

"Hi crow. Hi ginger" Rae replies laughing a little.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 12:55 PM

"I usually work by myself. Sure, they're my friends, but I prefer to practice alone so I don't accidentally drop something on them." Lucas explained. How long had she been watching him? Was she another person with a crush on him? Not that that was bad.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 April 2019 at 1:00 PM

.Ginger smiled walking towards Rae. ``What's your power...``.

.Crow muttered the bird skull still on his face.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 1:04 PM

Luna~
"Oh okay, that makes sense," I say. "I was trying to understand why you had gotten so flustered," I explain. I watch the other kids. There were so many of them gathered over there. "You don't think they'll come over to see you, do you?" I ask, a slight panicked tone entered my voice.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 1:08 PM

"The only ones I expect would is Peyton, Asher or Ginger. Otherwise, the others don't know me too well and probably won't. It's alright." Lucas said. He looked down at Luna. She looked nervous. He'd have to walk carefully. He was on thin ice.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 April 2019 at 1:36 PM

.Ginger spoke stretching his arms. ``Hey do you know where the others are?``.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 1:39 PM

Luna~
I try to point out the ones he named. Asher was the one who almost found me while I was invisible. Peyton was the girl with blonde hair who seemed excitable. Ginger was the hardest, but I find him eventually too. His close friends seemed to be the people who were the most... Scary. I close my eyes. "Okay," I say, though from my tone of voice, it was obviously not okay. I really hoped none of them came over. I open my eyes and look up at Lucas. "Do you know what time it is?" I ask. As soon as possible, I was going to go out and see the moon and stars.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 2:16 PM

"I was the cheetah and the crow that came over here if that answers your question. Also evidently telekinesis. I can also do this but it is not a power I am just good at it." She pulls up her hood and walks toward the wall. As she gets into the shadows she started flickering as if she was turning invisible. Then she stops moving and was gone. She watches them closely and as soon as they both look away from the spot she was at for a couple of seconds she darted 5 feet to the right pulled her bow off her back knocked an arrow aimed and fired at a feather from when she had flew by on the ground between them. She hit it dead center. From the time she swung the bow from her shoulder to firing the arrow had taken less than a second. She pulled off her hood and stepped out of the shadows smiling.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 2:25 PM

"What...?" Peyton's concentration broke for a moment and she stopped sort of mind controlling Noah. She looked over at Rae. " Wow..." She said quietly.

Lucas looked over at the clock behind him. "It's about 3:00..." He used telekenisis to make the clock float in front of Luna so she could see. I look over at the others. They seemed to have forgotten me... Again. Not that it was a problem.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 2:59 PM

Asher-
I see Lucas over in the the principal's office part of the room (correct me if I'm wrong). I walk over to him "Hey, Lucas, did you want to practice..." I pause as I notice the girl in the chair. I'd never seen her before. " Wow! You found another one! They keep popping up all over the place! " I turn to the girl. "What's your name?" She looks up at me with wide eyes. She looks really scared.

Luna~
I stare at the clock that Lucas floats. I open my mouth to say something, but then Asher walks over. I stare at him. My heart was starting to beat fast and I could feel myself getting really nervous. When one came, others came. I cast an almost sad and disappointed look at Lucas, the first person in so long who had been kind to me, and then I disappear. The only noise I make is when I sit up. After that, my footsteps make hardly any sound as I walk away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 3:19 PM

(You're right)
Lucas sighed sadly. He made a 'sorry' face where Luna had been, though he knew she was now gone, and turned to Asher. "I was practicing, then I met her. We talked and it was nice... Then you came in. I got in some practicing, though." thanks, Asher. I know you meant well but argh... I wanted to talk to her more... He thought.

Peyton saw the boys talking and started to walk over to join them. She saw Lucas's frustrated, almost sad face, turned around and walked back to where she had been.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 3:43 PM

Asher-
I felt bad that I scared the girl away. "Sorry, I didn't mean to," I say. "I didn't know she'd be that shy. Maybe she'll come back," I add hopefully. I start to back away. "Do you want me to leave?" I ask. I was pretty sure he was going to say yes, but I didn't want to go back to practicing central.

(Peyton's reaction gave me a laugh.)

Luna~
I walk over to the door, wondering where to go and what to do. It would be a long time yet until night. I sigh and slip out of the room. I'd just wait for the kids in the hallway. I sit down cross-legged in a corner of the hallway. I put my book in my lap and start to read it for the 10th time.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 4:52 PM

" Yea not sure where telekinesis came in. Shape shifting is pretty cool when I shift into what I want. Also I picked archery a while ago." She shrugs modest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 5:19 PM

"Nah. It's alright. You can stay." Lucas faked a bright smile and hopped off the desk. "What are they doing out there?" He asked, changing the subject.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 5:40 PM

Asher-
I watch Lucas, surprised by how cheery he got suddenly. That probably meant he was faking it. I'd seen it enough. "Practicing their powers," I reply. "We found two more kids, Noah and Rae." I glance over at the chair the girl had disappeared in. I wanted to ask about her, but decided it would be best not to.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 5:49 PM

"Cool." Lucas said. I look over at the door. "Want to go get a snack for us and everyone?" He asked. It woud be nice to go do something.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 5:59 PM

Asher-
"Sure! Let's go," I say. "You can lead the way." A snack sounded really good, especially since the only thing I'd eaten this whole day was an apple.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 6:18 PM

"Great." Lucas started walking to his(their?) dorm.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 April 2019 at 6:25 PM

(Do they share dorms or do they all have separate ones?)

Asher-
I follow Lucas to the dorms. I wonder what type of snacks we should get.

Luna~
My head snaps up when I hear someone walk past me. I see Lucas and Asher. I bite my lip as I contemplate following them. I look back down at my book and decide not to. I didn't want to be noticed or heard for a little while.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 April 2019 at 6:33 PM

.Ginger stretched once again as Crow quickly turned.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 6:50 PM

Peyton sighed and walked back to her seat.

Lucas walked to the door of the dorm. He pulled out the key and opened it up. "What kind of snacks? We have so much stuff here."

(there are 20 dorms in the whole school. Each dorm had a boy part, a girl part, and a living part. The living part is where the kitchen, TV, and couches are. there can be other things, it just depends on the dorm. There are 5 rooms in a girl or boy part. There are two eds in each room. The girl or boy part is where they sleep and where personal hygiene for them stays. ex: Showers, Toilets, Sinks. They can be in any dorm. Since Luna seems like she doesn't know any of them, she could be in a different dorm and survived the kidnapping... Asher and Lucas could be roommates.)

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 8:12 PM

Rae smiles and puts her hood up. She stays to the shadows of the wall.

Edit: what happened!!!!!! I had a solid 8 lines!!! When I posted it disappeared! Well her it is:
She stays to the shadows of the walls and follows Lucas and Asher practically invisible. She slips into the hallway and sees them and hears a sound. she turns staring at the spot where it came from. She could hear the slightest sound and Her eyes are trained to see the slightest disturbance in the air. This was how she avoided being kidnapped. However she didn't see anything. She listened closely and heard the slightest sound of breathing. she steps away from the wall seemingly materializing from it and says " who's there?" She says hesitantly. She crosses the hall and gently feels .around until she touches Luna's shoulder. "Who is this?" She says again

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 April 2019 at 9:05 PM

Noah walked into the room. "It's getting late," he observed. "We have to be careful."
Ally yawned, "Well I"m starving." She sat down at a chair, and started cramming chips into her mouth. "So what are the sleeping arrangements." she mumbled, but it came out as "soh wath ret tles asljopeng areangmet."

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 9:35 PM

Rae pulls down her hood and sits down beside Luna. She doesn't say anything. She just sits threre looking in the direction Asher and Lucas had gone waiting for them to came back. Since it wasn't neccasary to hold still and because she was ten she begins to fiddle with her grandmother's necklace unaware of the power it held.