Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
36 posts

bluetheraptor • 30 March 2019 at 10:28 AM

Nova’s eyes were wide when he said that. “... I can try..? I guess? In an hour. But let’s head down. Where did that knife come from?!”

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 March 2019 at 9:27 PM

A golden eagle swooped through the air, eyeing the kids below. Noah was running out of energy. Soon he had to change back or faint.
Ally walked into the sandy part of the field, "If I go flamy again at least the sand wont catch. Hopefully."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 March 2019 at 6:10 AM

(Oki)

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good." Peyton looked around, then sat at a side of the field to watch until someone got bored. Then she could mind control them.

Lucas found some rubble in the corner to practice on. He focused, and the rubble floated to his eye level before falling to the ground again. Not bad for a start. He thought.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 March 2019 at 10:29 AM

(Are they outside or inside?)

Asher-
I walk to the sandy part and then try to conjure a flame. I place my hand palm out in front of me. I feel heat run through my body. A flame flickers above my hand for a second and then disappears. The heat leaves my body. I stand there confused until it comes back in a burst and my whole body flames. I stumble after the heat and the fire leaves. I really wasn't used to that happening and when it had, I'd always felt strange. "Uh, Peyton, I think maybe I'll just sit with you for a moment. If you don't mind," I say, weakly. I don't wait for an answer and sit- or more like fall -down next to her. I felt a little shaky from that. I turn my face away from the other kids. I couldn't watch them or else I might mimic their powers. A thought starts to come to mind.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 March 2019 at 12:35 PM

Ally breathed deeply. "1, 2-" flames burst out all over her body, singing her clothes. "Out, out out," she yelped while rolling in the sand.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 March 2019 at 3:15 PM

(Inside)

"Sure! I don't mind." Peyton said happily. She watched the others practice some more as she thought about how she had nearly gotten brained. Where had it come from? Why had it even been there in the first place?

Lucas concentrated harder and all the rubble lifted high above his head. He stared at it, amazed for a moment, Then remembered he was supposed to be concentrating moments before it landed on him. He barely managed a weak shield of brain energy to protect him. Lucas looked around himself and walked away from the rubble to practice on paper or something.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 March 2019 at 4:29 PM

Asher-
I watch Ally. She is really the only one I can watch since I've already mimicked fire power. I can't help but smile when the same thing that happened to me happens to her. "It's very hard to get used to that," I say to her. I turn to Peyton to say something. She seems to be thinking about something. "What are you thinking about?" I ask. "If you don't mind me asking," I add quickly.

Luna~
I walk away from the area for a little bit to calm my nerves. I force myself to become visible again. It takes a lot of willpower. I quietly walk back to the room. My footsteps are only making the slightest noise. I take a deep breath and slip into the room that everyone is in. I stay close to the wall and find a corner of the room as far away from everyone as possible. I'm gripping my astronomy book so tightly it's making indents in my arms. My breathing was starting to become fast and nervous the more I was visible in the room with other kids. I press myself against the wall and try to make myself look small. I desperately hope that none of them notice me.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 March 2019 at 4:41 PM

Noah had to land. He flew into the woods. Then stepped out warily. This..wasn't a great situation
Ally gasped and burst into flames again. "Who...are you." The boy raised his hands. "I mean you now harm." Ally studied him for a bit, before calming down, letting her black flames fade away. "Guys, I found another kid."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 31 March 2019 at 5:59 PM

.Ginger turned. ``Ooh-```.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 March 2019 at 6:17 PM

"There was a huge kitchen knife that almost hit me in the face when I was looking for the light switch. I was thinking about where it may have come from... COOL! HI NEW PERSON!!" Peyton said the first bit quietly, then shouted the last bit. She looked across the arena, then saw a flicker of movement near a wall, but it passed out of her view before she could get a good look. "Hmm." Peyton passed the flicker off as just a burst of magic.

Lucas walked to the door into the arena, half ignoring the girl standing there. She looked scared, so he'd humor her and pretend not to notice. He rummaged through the desk when he got there, looking for lightweight things to lift with his powers.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 March 2019 at 7:56 PM

Asher-
I jump slightly when Peyton shouts. I push the thoughts of the knife out of my mind, promising to return to it later. I turn to the new boy. I wave. "Hi," I say smiling. I stand up. "My name's Asher, but you can call me Ash. What's yours?" Maybe I was being a little to friendly, but I didn't know how not to be friendly.

Luna~
My heart beats really fast when I see a boy walk by. I watch him trying to press myself against the wall even more. He wasn't acting like he'd seen me, but what if he did see me? What if he decided to talk to me? I start to feel really nervous and for just a second my body flickers from being visible to invisible and then back to visible again. I try to calm myself down. He wasn't paying attention to me. I'd been in plain view around people before and they hadn't noticed me either. I was nothing special. I was so ordinary and quiet that I was unnoticeable. That made me feel a little better... but only a little.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 March 2019 at 8:51 PM

Noah nodded. "Pleased to meet you. Noah."
Ally sighed and extended her had. "Ally, and we're practicing with our powers right now." She held up a black flame. "Fire."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 April 2019 at 3:29 PM

Peyton stood up and walked down to Noah. "Hi, I'm Peyton." She said, sticking out a hand to shake. "Nice to meet you!"

Lucas grabbed a paperweight from the drawer and set it on the desk. He focused on it and it lifted about to his eye height. He tried to grab it out of the air, but it felt stuck. He stopped concentrating as hard and he could grab it out of the air. he tossed it in his hand a few times before setting it on the desk. As he looked at the desk, the big, padded chair by it caught his eye. He got an idea.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 April 2019 at 7:09 PM

Noah hesitantly took Peyton's hand, and shook it. "So what's happening right now."
Ally yawned in exhaustion. "We're trying to practice our powers. And I sure am exhausted..."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 April 2019 at 7:56 PM

.``Im not!``. Ginger spoke a giant cookie placing themselves infront of him he then frowned it was oatmeal.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 2 April 2019 at 8:08 PM

Can I join in?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 April 2019 at 10:22 AM

@sunshineunicorn Definitely! Welcome to the roleplay.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 April 2019 at 11:30 AM

Asher-
"I'm starting to get my energy back," I pipe up. "I think I'm almost ready to start practicing again." I always liked to be the cheery one. "Do you want to practice with us?" I ask Noah. "What are your powers?"

Luna~
As I watch the boy, I feel some of my fear replaced by curiosity. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm still scared, but I'm not as scared as I was before. He could make things float. It was a lot like something I could do with my powers, mess with gravity and make things float or the opposite, make gravity push down really hard, but I hated doing that. As I'm thinking about that, I mess with the gravity around me accidently and end up floating, almost upside down. "Woah!" I exclaim. I hated that I made a noise, but it really surprised me. I look at the boy my eyes big with fear again. Now, he had to have noticed me. Not even I was that unnoticeable.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 April 2019 at 12:04 PM

Peyton looked over at Noah. "Hey, I was just looking for someone to help me. My power only works if I have another person to... Help me with it. It won't work on myself or anything else around me. Unless you know where any animals are. they'd work well." I say in my usual rapid-fire-too-much-sugar way.

Lucas looked over at the girl and smiled kindly. "Thanks. I'm not very good at it yet. You are, though." He decided to tread carefully and not ask, 'Who are you and what are you doing here? Why haven't I seen you before.' and instead ask, "I don't think I've met you yet. What's your name?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 April 2019 at 12:17 PM

Luna~
I look over at the boy as he speaks to me. “Eep!” I squeak out of fear. I lose control of the gravity and go crashing to the ground. My book slides away. This wasn’t supposed to happen. This never happened. I was never noticed. I never messed up my powers when others were around. My thoughts are going crazy right now. “Luna,” I reply quietly, still on the ground. I didn’t even want to look at the boy. This was nerve-wracking and embarrassing. I desperately wanted to turn invisible.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 3 April 2019 at 4:02 PM

."Crow" looked over a dark shadow near him. ``What's up with them..``.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 3 April 2019 at 7:47 PM

Name: Rae
Age 10
Appearance: light brown hair a little beyond shoulders. hazel eyes typically more green than brown. Small for her age.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Sweet really kind. Doesn't want to hurt anyone or any thing.
Power: shape shifting but was given a simple chain necklace by her grandma that contains more powers. She has yet to discover this.
History: Is new to her power recently discovered it. Strongest power is shape shifting has yet to discover others. Was bullied so is really quiet but wants to be friends with everyone. Once you are friends she is really fun to be with and not at all shy. Happy all the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Strengths:nature. She feels comfortable when surrounded by plants and kind people
Weaknesses: is super kind. Won't always do what needs to be done because she doesn't want anyone to get hurt
Physical Abilities: agile and can move very quietly so you don't know she's there. Has a cloak that works well as camouflage. Is stronger than she looks and is also a great archer. Very smart and clever. Very observant. If you have read the Ranger's apprentice you will understand my character more.

Rae stands in the shadows of the wall watching silently. She is wearing her cloak and holding completely still it is impossible to see her unless she moves. (Does anyone know I'm here? I've stayed in the shadows this whole time. ) she thinks to herself. She starts shifting a little bit and fiddling with her silver chain necklace given to her by her grandma before she died wondering if she should revel herself. Her grandma died right before she came here. She moves more increasing her chances of being seen but not able to help it.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 April 2019 at 8:06 PM

Asher-
I look around me and notice something moving around. I couldn't tell what it was, but they were hiding pretty well and it didn't seem like an animal. I walk over to it. "Hello?" I call.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 4 April 2019 at 8:25 PM

"Hello?" Rae freezes as she sees the boy walk towards her (Asher that's his name) she thinks. Then taking a deep breath she relaxes and steps away from the wall pulling down her hood "hello? Asher right?" She says hesitantly

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 April 2019 at 8:33 PM

Asher-
"Yep! That's my name, but you can call me Ash," I say. I cheered up instantly noticing that it was, in fact, a human and one that went to the school. I try to remember the girl's name. "Rae?" I ask. "That's your name, right?"

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 4 April 2019 at 8:39 PM

"Yes that's my name." She fiddles with her necklace which she always does and stands there eyes to the ground.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 April 2019 at 8:51 PM

Asher-
I take note that Rae seems shy, but that's alright with me. I have dealt with many shy people. "Nice to meet you, Rae," I say, holding my hand out. " What's your power? Mine is power mimicry, but as of now I only fire and telekinesis. "

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 4 April 2019 at 9:29 PM

" shape shifting. Telekinesis seems cool. What's it like?" She glances up at him quickly before looking back down. She glances up and searches the room with a trained eye to see if anyone else had seen her. No one not yet anyway.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 April 2019 at 9:43 PM

Lucas smiled. "Nice to meet you, Luna." He gestured to the chair. "Want to sit?" He asked.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 4 April 2019 at 11:32 PM

Rae takes a deep breath and decides everyone was nice. Except maybe crow. Asher seemed the nicest however. She decided it was time to stop hiding. She grins wildly at Asher "watch this" she turns into a cheetah running around the arena and up to everyone and back to Asher in less than 60 seconds. " dang it was supposed to be a falcon but cheetah works to. Typically I turn into a robin or cat. Dang it." She mutters the last part again as she turns into a robin. After various tries she shifts back into human. "Much better"

(Note: when shape shifts the form she is in will be stronger/faster/better than the normal animals would be and still thinks like a human)