Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 9:37 PM

(Luna's outside the whole room.)

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 9:39 PM

So am I. I had followed Lucas and Asher and they passed her. Read both. My previous posts. I have edited them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 9:50 PM

(Oh, sorry)

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 April 2019 at 10:08 PM

Lol that's alright

Deleted • 7 April 2019 at 12:30 AM

Could someone please help me

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 April 2019 at 9:54 AM

(I'm sorry, but I don't really want Luna to know anyone and anyone to know Luna, besides Lucas, obviously. She never talked to anyone. Also, when Luna is invisible the only way to detect her is by sound, she makes a sound, or by touch, you touch her.)

Asher-
"Well, we should get something healthy for sure, like some fruit, and then maybe a type of chip," I reply. I walk into the dorm. My mom had always been about eating healthy stuff, so I always made sure to.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 11:12 AM

@unibob (Help you with what?)

"Yeah." Lucas walked over to the cupboards above the sink and opened them up. They were stuffed with all kinds of nonperishable goods, like canned food, chips, canned salsa, goldfish crackers, and all kind of other foods. He grabbed a few bags of chips out of them, then walked over to the fridge.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 7 April 2019 at 12:32 PM

( alright I was in a separate dorm)
Rae turns to Luna ( not knowing it's her) "who are you? I know your there I'm not gonna hurt you."

Edit: @bgunny I edited the one post

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 April 2019 at 12:47 PM

"I'm going to head to a dorm." Ally said as she finished off her bag of chips.
"Uhh, I'm going to go room outside." Noah sighed. "It's more comfortables." "Why?" Ally asked. "Ohh, golden eagle." Noah nodded.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 April 2019 at 10:02 AM

(Sorry I haven't posted. I'll try and get one up soon.)

Edit:

Asher-
"I can grab the fruit," I say. I open the fridge and grab some apples and grapes. "Is this good? " I ask, closing the fridge.

(When I first was going to name Asher, I wanted to name him Asher Asrael Asrani. I thought that might be too much of a tongue twister though.)

I will do Luna soon. I've been really busy.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 April 2019 at 3:24 PM

"Yep." Ally said cheerfully.
Noah walked out of the building, sighing. The kids were nice, but the constant talking was getting on his nerves. He got to a clearing, then shifted, making a note to go back tomorrow as his mind shifted to the thoughts of getting a juicy mouse to eat.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 April 2019 at 11:48 AM

"Yup!" Lucas said. "Let's get back to the others." He started toward the door.

(Cool!)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 April 2019 at 12:58 PM

Luna~
My brain seems to have decided it was okay to not be invisible. There wasn't anyone in the halls so it seemed to think it was safe. Once I turn visible I see a girl looking at me. I jump up and run.

Asher-
"Okay," I say. I walk to the door and open it. I hold it open for Lucas.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 April 2019 at 10:56 AM

Lucas took two hugebags of chips off the counter and walked out the door. "Thanks." He said to Asher.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 April 2019 at 1:18 PM

Asher-
"No problem," I say. I close and lock the door behind me before following Lucas.

Luna~
I turn invisible and run to my dorm. I quietly close the door behind me and lock it. I sit down with my back against the door and close my eyes. When I open them I look at a piece of paper on the table. It had a list of my powers. If the others were practicing, maybe I should too.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 April 2019 at 2:11 PM

Lucas:
~ I walk briskly into the training room. "Here's food for you peoples!" I call to the people practicing.

Peyton:
~ I clap my hands and run over to Lucas. "Yay! That's how you provide!" I open a bag and take a handful of chips.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 April 2019 at 5:20 PM

"Thanks." Ally said as she grabbed a chip.
Noah chomped down his meal and lay down to sleep in his makeshift nest.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 April 2019 at 6:49 PM

Asher-
"And I have some fruit," I say. I set the apples and grapes onto the desk. I grab a handful of grapes. " What are we going to do after we eat? " I ask.

Luna~
I walk over to the list and grab it. At the top of the list were things I'd already learned, gravity manipulation, healing with lunar energy, and moon light manipulation. I still had trouble with my powers, but I wanted to try something new. I look down at the next thing on my list.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 April 2019 at 9:22 PM

Ally sighed. "I honestly have no idea."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 April 2019 at 2:18 PM

"Spar with them?" Peyton offered through a mouthful of chips.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 April 2019 at 2:43 PM

"Well..maybe but we can't just keep sparring forever. We need to get help." Ally said.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 April 2019 at 2:59 PM

"Where? Who would help? Who would UNDERSTAND enough to help?" Peyton asked loudly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 April 2019 at 3:58 PM

"I dunno." Ally shrugged. "Maybe.. our families." Her voice faded out into a whisper as she thought of her family, together, all before the accident happened.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 April 2019 at 8:28 PM

Asher-
I look away from the others. "How many of us have families to go to?" I ask, quietly. I didn't and it was my fault.

Luna~
Flying with lunar energy. That was the next thing on the list. How would I do it? I had found that when I had a power that used lunar energy, like healing, I wasn't able to us it unless it was night. The teachers had told me eventually I would learn how to do it at anytime of the day, but I didn't know it right now. I think about it. A realization comes to me. I must have had lunar energy inside me. I close my eyes and focus. My name meant the Moon and Star Daughter. I was part of the moon and it was part of me. It was inside me. I feel something surge through me and when I open my eyes moonlight is swirling around me. I'm a few inches off the floor. I grin. This was awesome! It felt so much different than just not having gravity. It felt more free. I lose concentration and fall to the ground with a thud. The moonlight leaves me as well as the air that was in my lungs. I groan in pain. That was going to take a lot of practice.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 April 2019 at 8:43 PM

Lucas sighed sadly and wrapped his arms around Asher tightly. "You didn't know it would happen. Don't blame yourself..." He said softly. He released Asher, but kept his hands on his shoulders.

Peyton smiled soberly at them. She didn't know Lucas was a hugger! It was so cute!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 April 2019 at 8:55 PM

Asher-
"Yeah, I guess you're right. It still hurts though that they aren't here because of an accident I did," I say. I manage to smile at Lucas. "But I won't blame myself...too hard..." I add.

Luna~
I get up. Something felt different about me now. I walk over to the window and push aside the drapes. The sun beamed down it's light on me. It felt uncomfortable. I felt like it was doing it on purpose. I could feel hate coming from the sun. I understood now why I felt different. I was more connected to the moon. The problem with that was, the more I was connected, the more the sun would hate me. I glare at the general direction of the sun and close the drapes. I hated it too.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 May 2019 at 3:02 PM

Lucas smiled and released Asher. "Sounds good." He said to him. Lucas grabbed a grape from the table and ate it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 May 2019 at 3:29 PM

Ally sighed. "Then..we have no means to get help." She plucked a grape. So the others have also lost family.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 May 2019 at 4:40 PM

Asher-
I almost sigh at the depressing thing Ally said. I manage to cheer myself up. "Okay, sure, we've got no one to turn to, but we have each other, we have our powers, and we have food, water, and a place to sleep. We're not helpless. If we work together we can survive," I say.

Luna~
I walk over to the door leading to the hallway. I wanted to go check on the other kids now. I turn invisible and start walking back to the principal's office.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 May 2019 at 6:12 PM

Lucas clapped slowly. "That was beautiful, Asher..." He grinned. "And true." He took and handful of chips and started eating them.

Peyton nodded. "That was amazing. I'm good with teamwork, anyone else?"