Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 August 2019 at 6:52 PM

Asher-
I open the door to the cafeteria a bit and peer in. When I didn't see anyone or anything dangerous, I open it wider so Peyton can walk through.

Luna~
"That's kind of how I feel," I say. I smile. "No one's ever really paid attention to me. They never talked with me or hung out with me. I had to spend all my time by myself. I... I hated it. So, I guess you're special too if you could notice the unnoticeable," I say. "Are we friends then?" I ask in response to the last thing he said. I never ever had a friend before besides the moon and stars.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2019 at 9:56 PM

Peyton:
~ I follow Asher in. "Alright, let's split up. Just stay within screaming distance." Peyton ran for the head cook's room to look around.

Lucas:
~ "I sure hope so." I say, smiling wider than I had in a long time. It was really good to have a real friend.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 1:45 PM

(Sorry it took me so long to make a post. I wasn’t sure what to write at first then I got busy and forgot. -_- )

Asher-
“Okay. Tell me if you find anything.” I head to the kitchen.

Luna~
“I’m glad you want to be my friend,” I say. I smile. I couldn’t believe anyone wanted to be my friend, but I was extremely happy. I had no thoughts whatsoever about turning invisible right now.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 3:24 PM

(It's alright. I've been on vacation for a while and haven't been on eggcave at all.)

Peyton:
~ "Sounds good." I reply. I open drawers and shuffle through them. Nothing so far, but I had a feeling there was something here.

Lucas:
~ I smile back. "Me too." I was excited to get to know her better. My thoughts flickered back to what I was supposed to be doing-looking for clues about the missing people- and my face fell slightly. I really didn't want to look for the missing people right now. I wanted to talk to Luna.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 4:00 PM

Asher-
I rummage through the cupboards and shelves. I didn't see anything unusual, just the cooking utensils.

Luna~
"What's wrong?" I ask, noticing the slight mood change.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 6:02 PM

Peyton:
~ I find a note written on a piece of paper on the desk.

Principal~
I've gone on a vacation for the weekend. I'm sorry for the sudden notice, but It's an emergency. If you need another cook or need to contact me call me at 123-345-5678. Thanks!
Chef Jennis

Peyton read it and grinned. She'd found a lead. She ran out of the kitchen to find Asher.

Lucas:
~ "It's nothing." I say, forcing another smile onto my face.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 7:26 PM

Asher-
I hadn't found anything in the kitchen. I run to find Peyton and realize she was running towards me. "There's not anything in the kitchen. Have you found anything?" I ask. By the look on her face, I was pretty sure the answer was yes.

Luna~
"Okay," I respond. I look over at the door where his other friends were. I wondered if they would need him. I turn back to Lucas, unsure of what I should say. "I'm not very good at talking," I admit. He probably already knew that.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 7:30 PM

Peyton:
~ A wide grin crossed my face and I hold out the note. "Yeah. I did." I say, barely containing my excitement.

Lucas:
~ "It's just that we're going out to find clues to what happened to the others." I tell Luna. I hoped she wouldn't judge me because I just said that all my other friends want to talk about is what happened to the others, and that was what I was doing now.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 8:57 PM

Asher-
I read the note. I nod and smile. "Yeah, that does seem like it could be related. How do you think it is, though?" I ask. I had a few ideas, but they were probably off.

Luna~
"That's okay. You can help them," I say. I hesitate before adding, "I could help. I'm not sure I really want to meet anyone, though."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 9:34 PM

Peyton:
~ "We can ask this person if they know anything about this! If they talked to anyone shifty or strange before all the others vanished." Peyton said.

Lucas:
~ "I think Asher and Peyton, two of my other friends just went to find clues. The others are just talking about things right now." I hesitate for a moment before offering, "Just us-we could go look for things for now... Like in the empty dorms?"

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 19 August 2019 at 9:41 PM

Name: Steve
Age whatever.
Appearance: https://www.anime-planet.com/characters/shoyo-hinata
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Enthusiastic about everything, occasionally annoying.
Power: superhuman speed
History: played volleyball in high school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Strengths: volleyball, running
Weaknesses: smarts
Physical Abilities: (What they can do physically, like how agile, how smart or how fast) not smart at all, but fast and agile!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 9:45 PM

(Glad to have you, @stevepat2002! Where do you want to start? I can make up some NPCs to help you end up with the main group if you'd like.)

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 19 August 2019 at 9:47 PM

@wingedfox thatd be great

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 9:48 PM

(Alright. Where are you now, so I can start doing that?)

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 19 August 2019 at 9:50 PM

@@wingedfox (I'm nit sure exactly, wherever is convenient...)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 9:53 PM

(How about...
1. My character just found a lead to the missing people and you could be the person they find. You offer to help and we take you back to the school.
2. You could have hidden when they all went missing and have an idea where they are.
3. you could be wanting to sign up for the school, so you go to a nearby village and ask around. Someone leads you to the school, where you meet everyone else.
Should I come up with more ideas? I'm more than happy to.)

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 19 August 2019 at 10:08 PM

@wingedfox 1 or 2 sounds good 😉

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 10:32 PM

(Alright. I'm fine with either. It's up to you. @stevepat2002)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 August 2019 at 3:17 PM

Asher-
"Okay, good idea! Is there a phone around here?" I say.

Luna~
I brighten at that idea. "Sure, we can do that," I say. "If you're sure your friends won't mind."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 3:27 PM

Peyton:
~ "In the office there was a phone. We can use that one!" I say.

Lucas:
~ "I'm pretty sure they won't." I say, my fake smile turning genuine.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 August 2019 at 6:55 PM

Asher-
"Okay, let's go," I say. "I hope this leads to something. It's really creepy being here without everyone."

Luna~
"Okay." I smile back. "Let's go. You can take the lead."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 8:32 PM

Peyton:
~ I nod and start back toward the office.

Lucas:
~ I nod. "Do you mind if we start in the dorms near yours? In one near ours, there was a message written in paint that hinted something about a girl." I ask, feeling a little awkward.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 August 2019 at 2:23 PM

Asher-
I follow Peyton.

Luna~
"Sure, that's fine," I say. I decide it would be better if I take the lead then. I walk over to the entrance to my dorm. "Where should we start first?" I ask.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 4:48 PM

Peyton:
~ "Do you want to call them or should I?'' I ask Asher once we're there.

Lucas:
~ "How about we look for.. I feel strange. Journals to see if anything happened to them that they wrote about." I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 August 2019 at 4:51 PM

Asher-
I back away from the phone. "Unless you really want me to do it, you should. You're the one who found the note," I say. I was also nervous I would say the wrong thing and freak out Chef Jennis.

Luna~
"Okay," I say. "Don't feel bad about it. We're doing it to help everyone." That was the way I was looking at it, though I was feeling a little upset about having to look through someone's private journal as well. I unlock the door and search around dressers and shelves for a journal.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 5:04 PM

Peyton:
~ "Alright." I say. I pick up the phone and dial the number.

Lucas:
~ "Thanks..." I say to Luna. I look in a few drawers for a journal and I find one. I flip through the pages and don't find anything interesting. I start a pile on the counter for the ones already looked through.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 3:25 PM

Asher-
I wait feeling somewhat impatient and nervous.

Luna~
I find a journal underneath one of the girl's beds. I speed read it. There wasn't anything interesting in this one. I put it on the reject pile Lucas had made.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 4:48 PM

Peyton:
~ Peyton- "Hello? Is this Chief Jennis?"
Chief- "Yeah, it is, who're you?"
Peyton- "I'm Peyton Burgess . I'm a student at the school you work at."
Chief- "Oh yeah. What do you want?"
Peyton- "I wanted to ask if you know anything about the missing people here. All of them are missing but a few of us."
Chief- "That's a shame. All I can say to help you is that the principal said something to me about 'You don't need to make any food for the next week.' Does that help? I'm sorry I can't help more."
Peyton- "Is there anything else? Anything at all."
Chief - "I think there was also something, this."
There was a rustling of paper in the back ground.
Chief - "Ah, here it is. 'Chief Jennis. Your orders are to stay in your house for the next month. You are not needed at the school for reasons I will not write in this letter. I hope you can find something to do in that time, Principal Morris.' Huh. I've never read it out loud before.''
Peyton- "Well, thanks for your help."
Chief- "Anytime, Miss Burgess. Call again if you have any more questions."
Peyton- "I will. Bye!"
Chief- "Bye."
I put the phone down.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 7:18 PM

Asher-
I strain my ears to hear the conversation. "So, maybe it is a test then?" I say.

Luna~
"Find anything yet?" I ask, after putting another book on the reject pile.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 9:03 PM

Peyton:
~ "Maybe." I say. "Have we checked the Principal's office?" I ask.

Lucas:
~ "Nope, not yet." I say. I put three books I'd looked through on the reject pile. "How do you girls have so many journals?" I ask. I open another one.