Earth Day Suggestion: Hyearth

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 3:28 AM

Hyearth (hi-earth) Hyena + Earth

Image: https://sta.sh/01howpmy85gk

Please let me know if you cannot view this.

#hyearth #thehyearth #achimenscreaturesuggestions

Habitat:

Ark River / Forest ?

Weight:

759 kg

Height:

1.8 m

Obtained From:

Cave or CSP

About the Hyearth Eggs:

The egg gives off a scent of freshly-trimmed grass, accompanied by a slight trace of daises and roses. When the sun hits the egg just right, the transparent glass-like cradle part covering the other half of the egg will project an iridescent light, causing the outer casing of the egg to project a Rainbow around the edges.

About the Hyearth Creature:

As the creature grows, their flowers and grass-like mane will continue to grow with them, meaning they will need constant care to keep their manes from tangling and flowers from overgrowing. Over time, the rose at the end of the creature's long tail will constantly change colors. There are only 3 varites of colors the creature goes through, which can be determined by patterns of the bud growing on top of the creature's egg. The water flowing within the creature's belly to it's tail is what helps keep the creature able to move about on land, so it will never have to worry about finding water to to keep it's mane and flowers healthy. They have a diet of nuts, berries, and insects, but will also rely on the sun as a source of nutrition.

As a defense mechanism, it uses it's mane and soil-colored fur to camouflage itself in grassy and hill-like areas. The creature hardly ever uses it's teeth and back claws to fight, but will if necessary in dire situations due to it's gentle nature.

Sorry for the pings ❤️

@wild_wonders
@thedarkarcher
@xenni
@skyfall4

Female
99 posts

ratqueen • 6 April 2019 at 3:29 AM

so cute dear i love it ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 6 April 2019 at 4:30 AM

@achimenes
Whoa I like the rainbow!!! 😃

The name, my brain won’t stop saying “Hi Earth!” XD

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 6 April 2019 at 4:41 AM

@achimenes
ack, you're so talented! ❤️ love the concept and baby stage, it's so precious. and I think it's really awesome how you incorporated so many elements into the design, truly hope this gets made!

@ian
@ian
@ian

😊

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 12:34 PM

@xenni

Thank you! ❤️ ^-^

@skyfall4

Ty! And Ikr! xD

@wild_wonders

Thank you so much! ❤️ (It means a lot to hear, it took me so long to color and shade these in Gimp ;w; )

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 20 April 2019 at 10:59 AM

@achimenes
I really like this suggestion! 😃 Especially since there aren't many hyena creatures here on Eggcave. (If any, I can't recall)
However, it just dawned on me that the reason I never saw this suggestion was because it's in the general section, not the creature suggestions. 😋
@Orderedchaos / @Mastergemma / @Jazzyleia might be able to help you put it in the right area.

Female
354 posts

corpse • 20 April 2019 at 3:35 PM

So cute

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 20 April 2019 at 6:18 PM

@achimenes
I really like the design, it looks so beautiful and earth-y!
I would definitely get it if it were released (I hope 😸)
And I agree that Hyenas are uncommon/unpopulated on Ark yet. So it would be great if the Hyearth was made! So cute and luv the description, especially like how they have a gentle nature! ❤️

Deleted • 22 April 2019 at 6:20 PM

@achimenes that should of got picked for earth day

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 23 April 2019 at 6:16 AM

@achimenes its pretty sad it didnt get picked for earth day ☹️ but maybe they will pick it for something else 😊

Non-binary
43 posts

xxspiriteaglexx • 30 July 2019 at 2:04 PM

@achimenes

I love it!! But it should have gotten picked for earth day :C