Healing Tides (Mermaid RPG) Official RPG Thread

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 July 2019 at 1:48 AM

Mira
Of course she had that reaction. Everyone who wasn't a Hybrid had that reaction.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 1:53 AM

Aseha looks off into the distance, remembering old memories of exploration and curiosity. Shaking her head, she turned back to the girl with the dagger.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 July 2019 at 2:03 AM

Mira
Mira stuff her dagger in her satchel.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 2:08 AM

"So, what are we all doing here?", asks Aseha.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 2:18 AM

Conway
Conway swam off, making sure to swim passed Leo and let the helmet glint in his direction, letting him know it was a success. Leo then went in and started to question about all sorts of trinkets from Crabby's stand. Conway acted like he was examining a nearby table, but he glanced over to make sure Essie was grabbing his gold back. He saw Essie eyeing the gold, then glancing up at Crabby before quickly snatching it and slipping it into her cloak.

Essie stood up, seeming surprised. "Equidor, I have to go! I didn't realize how late it was! Father will be worried about me." She quickly swam off in the direction of the Pacific.

Crabby, who was apparently named Equidor, waved goodbye to her and stared off after her in a daze, allowing Leo to slip some gold bracelets and some pretty stones into his cloak. He started to ask Crabby some more questions. Conway took this chance to slowly swim after Essie.

"Hey Essie. What you'd get?" Conway said, as he caught up to where Esmeralda was waiting.

Essie smiled, "I got back your gold, plus, I was able to grab a smaller bag too. This merman stopped by earlier and grabbed a necklace or some. I think it was... say... 500 sea dollars? Oh and Mr. Crabby or whatever gave me another golden bracelet. I say it could go for at LEAST 3000 sea dollars."

"Good, good. Leo is grabbing some stuff too. Heiden and Ferris will be stopping by later to see if they can grab anything else. Since Hei is with Ferris, I think he'll stop by Tyrios's stand first. That poor man's eyesight is getting worse and worse everyday. I almost feel bad stealing from him."

"I don't," Esmeralda said, swishing her tail to the side, "That man is a hybrid killer."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 July 2019 at 2:25 AM

Mira
"I could ask you all that," Mira secures her satchel. "I live here."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 July 2019 at 10:16 AM

"I-I'm a hybrid," Kyren stammered. He hesitated before telling everyone else what he was doing.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 28 July 2019 at 10:45 AM

*she swam over* hello im alice

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 11:58 AM

Aseha stopped and considered her choices. On one hand, there wasn't any work for her to do. On the other, the last time she was found with a hybrid, her warrior rank had been demoted. This time, it was possible that she could lose her rank as a warrior.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 1:07 PM

Kailani

Kailani blinked in confusion as more seafolk approached. Her social awkward self was definitely about to come out. She was surrounded by hybrids and... ok so if it was just Kyren or just... that other hybrid. But two and that other, um, hybrid? Nope, too many people to handle.

"Well, I came to this ship to have some time to myself. I wasn't aware there was going to be a picnic," she said.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 28 July 2019 at 1:17 PM

*she saw mia and swam away*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 July 2019 at 1:58 PM

"Are you an explorer?" Kyren asked Kailani.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 4:06 PM

Kailani
"I like to think I am, "she responded, eyeing everyone. It seems so strange for so many sea folk to be in Zyros.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 July 2019 at 7:21 PM

"Oh, that's cool! I don't really see many explorers that often," Kyren said.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 8:21 PM

Kailani
"Yeah..." Kailani said, eyeing the other hybrids (were they all hybrids???). She still wasn't sure whether or not all these sea folk were part of a gang that were about to ambush her.

"Well, I gotta go," Kailani said, deciding to take the safe route. She swam deeper into the shipwreck.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 8:28 PM

Aseha shook her head and swam back. She decided that she would come back later.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 July 2019 at 11:34 PM

Kyren swam after Kailani. He decided that he would ask her to help him on his expedition since she seemed like she knew her stuff well.
"Wait," he called. "Uh, can I ask you a favor? If you enjoy exploring and, well, uh... potential danger, I think you'll want to come with me,"

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 29 July 2019 at 12:55 AM

Kailani
Kailani turned to him, cocking her head. "I'm tempted, but it depends what you mean by danger. Like, do you mean 'leading me into an ambush' danger or 'let's try and not get killed trying to have fun' danger."

"I got some small little trinkets, but I decided to stop. If we grabbed any more, he'd surely notice some of his stuff is missing. I got the most valuable looking things and left before he could notice. It won't take him long to realize Essie took his gold, though he'd probably think it was us who took his gold. We'd better get out of here, ASAP," Leo said, glancing back at the marketplace, which seemed like a dot in the distance.

"And I'm pretty sure Heidan and Ferris are smart enough to not do a second wave by Mr. Crabbister if they see most of the valuables gone," Esmeralda added.

Conway nodded in agreement. "Let's get going then. I'll leave a mark here to explain to them why we decided to leave."

Conway turned to the sand and started to draw a symbol into it with his dagger. "Ok, let's go," he said, looking up, leaving the design behind him.

............. /..\
........... /......\...../..\
____ / ........ \/ _ /____
.. \'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''/
........\''''''''''''''''''''' /

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 July 2019 at 3:35 AM

Mira
They just went in one of her food sources?????? Mira swims after them.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 29 July 2019 at 4:02 AM

Howdy I'm back! I'm sorry to have left for a few days! I was travelling and didn't have time to sit and write ☹️ Should I pick up where I left off with @asrieldreemurr??

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 July 2019 at 5:57 AM

@cleokitty Please do!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 July 2019 at 12:05 PM

"The latter, definitely," Kyren replied. "So, whatdya say?"

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 29 July 2019 at 12:10 PM

im open for interaction

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 29 July 2019 at 1:12 PM

Kailani
"Sure. Where are we going?" she said, checking to see if any of the other seafolk had decided to follow them.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 July 2019 at 3:56 PM

"I'm going to a place rumored to be located in the Abysmal Lands called Atlantis. You might've heard of it, but only certain people know enough about it to try and find it," Kyren explained. "My grandfather explored the Abysmal lands. He never founds Atlantis, but he made a map,"

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 29 July 2019 at 4:24 PM

Al laughed nervously, "I'll try to keep that in mind and keep my distance!"
He looked around the reefs, colorful schools of fish were moving in all directions, going about their lives. They were gorgeous!
"Do you have a school?" Aloysius asked absentmindedly.
"Like! A group of people you're close to?" He corrected himself.

1,478 posts

arcana • 29 July 2019 at 4:51 PM

Ashes wandered around the shipwreck a bit aimlessly. Overhearing the conversation, she decided it was very intriguing.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 July 2019 at 6:13 PM

Zoe
"Not really, my father doesn't let me have friends....He says they might intrude on my duties...." Zoe stares down at the ground. "But I'll like to have friends..."
Mira
Atlantis? Seems like a place not many seafolk go.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 July 2019 at 7:16 PM

"But I'm supposed to be forbidden from telling anyone else who doesn't already know the legend. If I do, it's supposed to be punishable by death," Kyren said. "So if even you decide not to come with me, you can't tell anyone else,"

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 29 July 2019 at 7:26 PM

"Well.." Al started softly, "I could be your pal. If you want!" He held up his webbed hands in a nervous gesture. "I-I don't really have many friends either! And you seem real nice.."