Healing Tides (Mermaid RPG) Official RPG Thread

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 July 2019 at 4:12 AM

Zoë
"Someone told me about some of the amazing things out in the ocean. The way he described them...I just wanted to see them for myself...." Zoë twirls the shell.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 July 2019 at 4:38 PM

Kyren checked his bag one more time to make sure he had everything he would need.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 July 2019 at 7:05 PM

Laiken watched a group of mermaids and sirens talk to each other. One of them looked in a bag, which made her curious. What were they doing?

Irvin swam at top speed toward a city. He wore a cloak with a hood to hopefully disguise himself.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 30 July 2019 at 7:08 PM

*she watched as another merfolk swam away*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 July 2019 at 7:13 PM

Irvin swam a little faster, letting a current push him.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 July 2019 at 8:17 PM

"Let's go before it gets too late. We're going to constantly have to find shelter," Kyren looked up at the surface of the ocean. It was probably the afternoon already.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 July 2019 at 9:35 PM

Lir finally swims up to his training ground, but it looks like everyone's already started practicing. Grumpy that he was late, Lir swims off, deciding to skip instead.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 July 2019 at 9:47 PM

At around midnight, Neraiya left the party and swam back home. She should probably catch on some sleep since she’d have to wake up early the next day. Ugh, I still can’t believe my parents are still making me go to that dumb, fancy-shmancy private school, she thought.

1,478 posts

arcana • 30 July 2019 at 10:38 PM

Asia mingled with the crowd for a bit longer before heading to her house. Thankfully, she was homeschooled, unlike most other nobles. Writing a small report for her mother, she laid it on her desk and left.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 30 July 2019 at 10:52 PM

"Well, whats keeping us here?" Al asked, sitting up and smiling. "I would totally go and explore with you! Not forever, but for a little while! That would be nice" He said with a chuckle.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 July 2019 at 11:18 PM

Neraiya's house was dark and almost completely quiet when she returned. She packed her stuff for the next day, went upstairs to her room, and fell asleep.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 July 2019 at 1:42 AM

Zoë
"Yeah! We could explore a bit!" Zoë places the shell down. "Where should we start?"

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 1 August 2019 at 1:30 AM

"Well..." Al sat back, thinking for a moment, "How about we just.. travel? Yknow? I'm sure adventures will come to us if we go to the right places."
Aloysius turned around, putting a finger to his face in a comically exaggerated expression of thought. "We'll of course have to decide where to go to first, though. We have a whole ocean!" He turned back around to face Zoë, "Any ideas?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 August 2019 at 5:13 AM

Zoë
"Hmmmm.....Maybe a shipwreck?"

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 1 August 2019 at 5:19 PM

"Oooh checking out a shipwreck sounds cool, but there are lots of shipwrecks! We're talking about the whole ocean here. We could try to find the titanic, but I'm sure thats been done" Al sighed, "Are you thinking of a specific shipwreck?" he asked.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 August 2019 at 5:49 PM

Zoë
"Maybe the one in Zyros? If you want to,"

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 1 August 2019 at 6:09 PM

"Oh man, Zyros?" Aloysius asked, "I've never been, but I hear its dangerous." Al paused,
"Not that I'm not interested! That sounds like an adventure if I've ever heard one, but do you think we'd be prepared? Like, mentally and physically. I'm training to be a knight but I'm not the best at fighting and all!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:33 PM

Laiken realized it had been a party, but it was now over. She swims back home to braid her hair correctly.

Irvin slowed down and swam out of the current as he reached the city. He put up the hood of the cloak and swam in.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 6:38 PM

( @wingedfox can Laiken meet up with Lir? )

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:52 PM

(Sure!)

Laiken swam down the road to her place and bumped into another siren. "Excuse me." She says, jerking away briefly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2019 at 6:56 PM

In the morning, Neraiya packed up and left for school. She swam through the hallways tiredly, ignoring the looks she got from mermen.
This is so dumb. Why do most of my friends get to explore while I'm stuck here at school? She thought.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 7:08 PM

(Siren)

Lir glances up at the siren that bumped into him. "It's fine." He says coldly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2019 at 8:03 PM

Bored out of her mind, Neraiya decided she would sneak out of the school during passing period to do something fun instead of learning about dumb stuff she already knew.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 8:10 PM

"Apparently it isn't." Laiken says equally coldly, if not more.

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 August 2019 at 8:14 PM

Asia wandered the ocean for a bit, stretching before her lessons.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2019 at 8:25 PM

As soon as the bell rang, Neraiya snuck out into the yard and quietly swam out of the school bounds. She headed towards one of the ridges not far from the school.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 8:30 PM

"Hey, you're the one who bumped into me." Lir says to her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 8:44 PM

"You're the one who was there for me to bump into." Laiken shot back.

@wigglytuff (Mind if Irvin meets Neraiya?)

Irvin got bored and swam out of the city.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2019 at 8:50 PM

@wingedfox sure ^^

Neraiya arrived at the edge of the ridge. She checked her belt to make sure she had everything she'd need.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 8:59 PM

"Oh, I'm sorry I happened to swim by here and be in your way." Lir says sarcastically.