Healing Tides (Mermaid RPG) Official RPG Thread

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 9:17 PM

"You should be." Laiken replies.

Irvin cot into a current to go home, and when he got back out to swim to his home in the ridge, there was already someone there.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2019 at 9:40 PM

Neraiya sensed someone else's presence near the ridge. At least it's just a mer, she thought. She swam closer to see who it was.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 10:13 PM

Oh crap she's getting closer. She saw me. Even though Irvin was freaking out, he was frozen and didn't really want to hide. He was lonely. He hadn't actually spoken to another mermaid in far too long.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 August 2019 at 10:23 PM

Neraiya swam closer. The mer was tanned and had brown hair. Although he seemed to be panicking inside, he also seemed friendly.
"Er, hi," she said, waving awkwardly. She'd never actually had a serious conversation with a boy before.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 August 2019 at 1:51 AM

Zoë
"Well, I can fight a bit....If we go together, I figure that we could fight off creatures for enough time to look around a bit."

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 2 August 2019 at 2:15 AM

"You're right!" Aloysius said with enthusiasm, "You are absolutely right. But I have a knight exam tomorrow, so would you mind us leaving before then?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 August 2019 at 2:28 AM

Zoë
"Not at all!"

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 2 August 2019 at 2:31 AM

"Oh fantastic!" Al grinned, "Gosh okay, I'll go gather my stuff and prepare snacks yknow?" He made hand gestures as he spoke, "We'll meet back here early in the morning, okay?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 August 2019 at 2:35 AM

Zoë
"Alright, see you!" Zoë waves and swims away back to her home.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 2 August 2019 at 3:14 PM

"See you!" Al waved. He sat on the large rock and made a mental list of things they would need. Materials, food, hygiene stuff, it was a lot! It wasn't like he could get halfway to Zyros then remember he forgot something, so he made a mental note to double check he had everything in the morning. With that thought, he swam home for the night, taking in his surroundings as he went.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 2 August 2019 at 3:25 PM

(Sorry I hadn't been on. I had tryouts for a sports team)
Kailani
Kailani had already packed all her things. She had scrolls, books, a few small dagger, a few bags of gold, and some other necessities. Now, she just had to do the hard part... talk to her dad.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2019 at 3:50 PM

(Ooh, good luck!❤️)

I wonder how Kailani's doing, Kyren thought. It took much longer than an hour to prepare for him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 August 2019 at 5:25 PM

"Uh, Hi to you too." Irvin replied nervously.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 August 2019 at 5:29 PM

(Hi, I'm new to this roleplay so tell me if I do anything wrong)
Zahra yawned as she swam her way to her next location. She had just finished her last....'job' and now had a fair amount of money. She smiled as she looked at her next destination on her map. "Hello Zyros."

Amir swam around the village of sirens. It had been a nice day, with good training.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 August 2019 at 6:04 PM

Zoë
Zoë smiles as a current pushes her along. I finally made a friend.....But what about Onceans? Zoë looks towards the direction of the Mer Kingdom(?). He's fine, Zoë assures herself. She looks back and swims to her home.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2019 at 7:12 PM

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Neraiya asked the mer.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 August 2019 at 9:18 PM

"I live here." Irvin said. "What are you doing here?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2019 at 10:01 PM

"That's cool," Neraiya responded. "I ditched school to explore. I'm one of the only people that are stuck learning instead of having fun,"

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 2 August 2019 at 10:20 PM

Kailani
About a thirty minutes had passed already and her dad was still busy yelling at the other soldiers, completely ignoring Kailani.

"Uh, dad?" Kailani asked, waiting for her dad to respond. He didn't even turn to look her way. She knew he didn't hear her, he had hearing loss ever since a siren tried to cut off his ear. Suddenly remembering what the siren did to her father, Kailani ducked back into the shadows. There was no way in history that her father would let her go on a mission with hybrids and sirens. He hated them with a burning passion, especially since they were the reason why he couldn't hear anything on his left side.

Kailani went back into her room. Now what was she going to do? Stage a runaway? Lie? How could she get away with leaving the palace for a few days? Her father would never allow it.

She sighed, she had gotten herself into a huge mess. This was probably going to be one of the biggest scandals in Mer history.

1,478 posts

arcana • 2 August 2019 at 10:33 PM

(@starlight123 mind if Asia and Kailani meet?)
Asia wandered around the royal grounds, observing points of interest on the way.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2019 at 10:44 PM

Kyren looked through the map.
I think it'll take us about 10 days to find Atlantis, if we're lucky, thought.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 2 August 2019 at 11:16 PM

@arcana (Sure they can)

Kailani
Kailani was a mess. Kyren might have already left without her. What was she going to do? No matter what, it was going to get her into trouble.

1,478 posts

arcana • 2 August 2019 at 11:35 PM

Asia swims past some troops and spots Kailiani. Swimming up to her, she noticed the troubled expression on her face. "Kailiani? What's wrong?"

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 3 August 2019 at 12:00 AM

Kailani
"Uhh, Asia, hi! Nothing's wrong, don't worry about me."

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 12:06 AM

Asia smiles. "Oh, come on, spill it! I know something's up. I promise I won't get you in trouble; maybe I'll even be able to help you!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2019 at 12:37 AM

"I think we should go once Kailani comes back," Kyren told the others. He was willing to wait, although he was starting to worry.

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 12:42 AM

Aseha frowned. Would the girl actually come back? "I'm going to go off to hunt for a bit." Perhaps this would clear her mind.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 3 August 2019 at 5:00 AM

Aloysius swam at a steady pace to his home. He lived in a populated area for convenience, and because he really liked cities. His home was similar to an apartment, but seeing as he was in exclusive knight training, it came with benefits, one of which being a flat a little nicer than that of the average siren. The building itself was large and rounded at the top, styled like a big rock. Al's key was lodged between the door and the wall, mostly because he was too lazy and worried about losing it to carry it with him. As he entered his home Al went through his mental list of supplies to bring with him again, "A bag, duh" he thought out loud, "Snacks, definitely dried tuna, a knife to cut up food, and for protection, a cloak in case I have to be sneaky, gloves, mask in case I have to be extra sneaky, tooth polish, and a brush" he finished. "Oh, and a note for my landlord. They'll be mad but at least they won't kick me out."
He smiled to himself and ran a webbed hand through his hair with a sigh. He was really looking forward to adventuring, it sounded really fun in all the books he had read. "To a new day," Al said as he tucked himself in to sleep.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 August 2019 at 6:46 AM

Zoë
Arriving at the palace, Zoë sneaks into her room. Covering her marks, she looks around. As usual, her parents weren't there. Sighing, she swims back to her room and goes to sleep.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2019 at 12:25 PM

“Help yourself,” Kyren told Aseha. “I’m sure Kailani will come back sooner or later,”