【closed】

in Trading & Auctions

912 posts

anarchy • 10 August 2019 at 6:28 PM

UPDATE: Thanks for the great offers everyone! The Onny has been traded ^^

--

Heyo. I'm tryna make a hard push to get creatures from my wishlist so for the first time I'm taking offers on my Onny, right here: Trade #931841.

I prefer offers with creatures on my wishlist, but I'm open to creatures not on this list as well. Nice names are also a big plus. Not looking for any EC or CC at the moment.

I'm most interested in offers that have at least one of the following, preferably in 1st stage for all of them. An offer with all of the following would be a dream *_*

- Ahjoon
- Rie
- Mummar
- Oscoa
- Solis

I prefer PMs and replies to this thread instead of wall posts and direct offers on the lot ^^

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 11 August 2019 at 6:26 PM

Wow, not quite often you see an Onny UFT! I sadly don't have anything to offer, but I wish you the best of luck! uvu

@wild_wonders I believe you have the Onny as a high wishlist critter? Apologies if you don't like pings.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 August 2019 at 7:29 PM

@anarchy it may be your only shot at a tine....

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 11 August 2019 at 9:04 PM

@chapus2002
Thanks for the ping. 😊 I've actually already offered. Fingers crossed!

912 posts

anarchy • 14 August 2019 at 12:39 AM

@chapus2009 Thanks! Good luck with your trades as well ^^

@stevepat2002 Oop someone did offer a Tine actually, but I want to trade the Onny for multiple WL creatures instead of just one so we weren't able to work something out :c

Female
189 posts

wizard • 14 August 2019 at 2:21 PM

Wow! Good luck selling that!

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 14 August 2019 at 4:26 PM

Rie, hydrhis, trisk, guinstar, keekee from your wishlist! I also have a bunch of great names at @ramen @daikirai and @daisuki
I can add more from this account if you want to take a look. 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 August 2019 at 4:31 PM

@stevepat2002 @anarchy
Actually Tine has a chance to be in the vend machine at some point as it was in the cave so may not be the only chance.

@/anarchy
Good luck getting what ya want 😊
Glad ya didn't do straight up Onny for Tine. A lot of people value Onny more anyways, but again maybe next Valentine's day we'll get the Tine in the vend machine 😊

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 14 August 2019 at 4:32 PM

@immortalraven true...

912 posts

anarchy • 14 August 2019 at 6:41 PM

@wizard Thanks haha ^^ Good luck with your trades as well.

@yogurt Responding to your PM in a bit ^^

@immortalraven Thanks! 😃 Good luck with any of your trades as well, if you have any!
Oh yeah I was thinking about that too 😱 I think it's very possible Tine's will be available in the VEND machine and become a little bit easier to get one day. Who knows xD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 August 2019 at 7:09 PM

@anarchy @immortalraven honestly I kind of hope not... there have been people who've like overoffered by tons for a tine and then putting such a rare, high demand creature in the VEND kinda seems... well, ya know :c like, same for the hallowolf... it used to be pretty rare but the value's decreased by quite a bit.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 August 2019 at 8:41 PM

@anarchy
You're welcome
And thanks 😊

@wigglytuff
I've done a crap ton for some critters, but still don't mind any of those being in the vend. It's ridiculous how much some critters on here are and quite frankly it sickens me when I see how crappy it is. If I hadn't spent money on this site I'd leave in a heartbeat. That is how this site has gotten for me. As for Hallowolf it's like half of what it was before vend and rising as not everyone got one and I know quite a few holding on to the ones they got until it rises a good bit again. It will just get to what it was again at some point as eggcave probably won't put it in the vend again until like 10 years from now if the site even still exists still then lol. That's all imma say on here cause I don't wanna get in trouble for not staying on topic, only responded here since was saying thanks above, but if ya wanna respond via PM or whatnot that's ok with me. If ya don't that's fine too. Just felt I needed to say something being someone who has done a crap ton for some critters and such

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 August 2019 at 8:50 PM

@immortalraven I understand 😊 yeah, I got super lucky and got a hallowolf the first time from the vend. My guess would be that older users would most likely like the vend a little less and maybe the newer users might like it a little more? xD

And I'm gonna say something to stay on topic sooo

@anarchy good luck on your search ^^ (don't have anything from the list ;( )