The OSS Starlight Roleplay forum

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 6:55 PM

( @thelaizywolf2019 Sure!)

(Also, I'd like everyone to know that your posts can be as detailed as you want. You don't have to do it as detailed as, say, a novel. It can be just a sentence or two.)

Amari:
~ "Awesome. Mind if I sit by you?" I ask, holding my plate that was now full of food. If she didn't want me to sit by her, I could just go crash another group's party. That was fine with me.

Ngar:
~ "That was what I was thinking, with the addition of running around and possibly ruining everything." I crack a small smile. I didn't intend to destroy everything but it might happen. They wouldn't be able to fire me at this point.

Kova:
~ I decide to just go onto the ship early and I hurry back to the girl's dorms to pack my things. I didn't bring much, but I figured that nobody would care. I shove it all into a bag and leave it on my bed. I grab my uniform and quickly put it on. "Are you leaving here already?" A squeaky voice asked. "Yeah, Mahari. It's time." I reply to the voice. A white dragon-like creature sits on the bag I had just packed, its head tilted. I walk to it and put it into a pocket. I sling the bag over my shoulder and start to the ship. "Oww... Stop shoving me." Mahari complains.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 7:21 PM

Yoshi grumbled as she walked down the hallway. She was looking down so she didn't see a girl (Kova) walking hurriedly down the walkway. Yoshi bumped right into her, and her hand brushed against the girl's pocket. Yoshi felt something move. She turned her head around and yelled at the girl hurrying away. "Hey you! Watch where you're going," she growled angrily. I'm second mate, but still people disrespect me. She thought angrily to herself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 7:49 PM

Kova:
~ Mahari leaps out of the pocket. "Who bumped me?" She looks around the hallway and sees a girl looking at them. I whirl around and try to grab the little dragon but she slips away from me. I look over at the girl. "I was just walking. Why don't you just stay away? Oh. Maybe that's too hard for someone like you." I finish. Mahari starts floating after the girl.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 7:57 PM

Yoshi growls, and looked up at the little dragon creature floating towards her. "A dragon?" she smirked, "you don't scare me. There's one living within me," Yoshi said smiling a pained smile. Suddenly and ball of orange fur flashed before her, tackling the floating dragon to the ground. The creature leaped back, hissing. "Down, Blazeshadow," Yoshi said, stroking the kitten like creature with dragon wings and a scorpion tail.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:10 PM

Kova:
~ "Hey!" I pick up Mahari. "What is wrong with you?" I gently pet the white dragon's ears. I remember my manners and begrudgingly say, "I'm Kova by the way..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 8:16 PM

Blazeshadow leaped onto Yoshi's shoulder. "Let's go, Yoshi" he growled. Yoshi shook her head slightly, "wait" she said walking up towards the girl named Kova. "Kova..." she mumbled, "I'm Yoshino, Yoshino Fidochi." she growled reaching out her hand to stroke the white dragon. Blazeshadow leaped off of Yoshi's shoulder, "Interesting, a dragon without wings...." he wondered and stretched his own wings.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:19 PM

Kova:
~ Mahari jumps back into the air. "Nice to meet you." Kova mutters. She watches Mahari closely as the little dragon hovers toward Blazeshadow. "Cool. A flying kitten." She replies calmly.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 8:27 PM

Yoshi roared with laughter, it was the first laugh she had in a very long time. Blazeshadow huffed angrily, "This is my energy saving form. I'm a hybrid of a dragon and a tiger." he growled. "Unless you want to get burned to ash, I suggest you stop the mockery. My master is the vessel of an ancient dra-" Blazeshadow tries to say, but Yoshi cuts him off by covering his mouth quickly. Changing the subject Yoshi faces the floating dragon, "and who may you be?" she asks the dragon in a low voice.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:36 PM

Kova:
~ I watch, a little amused. "I'm Mahari." She says with a squeak. "And I don't believe you, kitty." She said to Blazeshadow.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 8:57 PM

Blazeshadow huffed angrily, "Yoshi, can I show this wingless lizard my true beast form? Whatever, I'm doing it anyways," he growled before Yoshi would stop him. Sighing Yoshi put up a shield.

Blazeshadow leaped back. His fur began glowing with flames. His wings covered his kitten body. Black flames covered his wings and began to grow larger and larger. Smoke filled the hallway, Yoshi could barely see the wings of the beast unravel. A deafening roar filled the hallway, echoing through the walls. As the smoke cleared, the beast blew out a tiny flame. A fiery tiger stood before her, its dragon wings stretched out, and horns had grown on his head. Ancient markings glowed a black light on his fiery fur. This dragon tail swished behind him, showing Mahari his deadly poisonous scorpion tail. "I am Blazeshadow, the blaze that rages in the shadow," he roared.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 December 2019 at 8:58 PM

(Sure, shadowdragon!)

Rajani~
I internally groan. I knew he'd want to sit with me. He wasn't going to leave me alone! "Sure," I reply. I didn't want to upset anyone. If I was to be first mate I had to be on good terms with everyone, at least that was the hope. "That's the table I'm seated at." I point at the table Alwyn chose. Maybe my Svatana would scare Amari away. I knew that was a hopeful thought. He'd probably just become more interested. I walk to my table and set my plates down. Alwyn doesn't seem to notice the food even though he had begged for it. He stares at Amari. I know. He looks like a Lumerian. Sure doesn't act like one, though, I think to him.

Cimeselti~
"Honestly... that's probably going to be what happens," I admit. "If the people in charge catch us, like the star command or the captain, I'll just blame it on Nina. Babies wreck things all the time and get away with it," I say. The leaders couldn't be so cruel as to hurt or kick out a baby. Could they? "Should we try this out now then?"

(She has no idea Ngar is the captain.)

Nascha-
"That might be true, except the other cutters didn't push me!" I shout as she leaves. I stare after her grumpily. I notice a boy (Amryn) who seemed to have seen what happened. I glare at him. "What are you staring at?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 9:01 PM

Kova:
~ I jerk backwards and grab at Mahari. "Stop it! You're making it mad!" She barely dodges my grasping fingers. "Impressive, kitty. What else can you do other than grow into a big cat?" I face-palm and step away to let her fight her battle. I couldn't stop her. I knew her that well.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 9:06 PM

Blazeshadow laughed "I would be careful if I were you, I was gifted to Master Yoshi by an ancient dragon lord, I would rather not fight you. My flames can melt basically anything, so this place might get burned to ash if I were to fight. Then Master Yoshi might get demoted," Blazeshadow said glancing towards Yoshi. Yoshi looked over at Kova "You're not going to do anything about your pet?" she asked walking up to Blazeshadow. Yoshi gently placed a hand on the tiger's muzzle. She felt the heat serge through her, then was overcome with a serge of coldness. The fur beneath her hand began to smoke as ice met with fire.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 9:13 PM

Amari:
~ I nod. "Thanks." I look at the perytonlike creature sitting at the table and get a little nervous. I see Rajani walk and sit by it, so I hesitantly move to the seat across from her. I try not to show my nervousness. "Hello, Rajani's friend." I say to it. I set my food down.

Ngar:
~ I nod. "Let's try it." I turn and pick up the box I had been looking at. "Let's try to capture your snake first, then the others." I say, flipping the box over so that the opening was on the bottom. "You chase it over to me and I'll try to catch it under the box." I brainstorm aloud.

Kova:
~ I shrug and watch Mahari, then lift a finger to my lips in a 'shhh' gesture. "She's the most stubborn creature I've ever met. I don't plan to do anything." I say as I see Mahari open her mouth to say a sassy reply and I grab her around the waist. She squeaks indignantly and then sits on my hand, just watching. I watch the fire sizzle under Yoshi's hand in surprise.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 December 2019 at 9:30 PM

Rajani~
Hello, strange boy, Alwyn thinks. "He said hi," I translate. "His name is Alwyn." I push Alwyn's food closer to him. He looks down at it and then looks back at Amari. I barely restrain rolling my eyes. He couldn't have shown his curiosity anymore. I start to eat my food.

Cimeselti~
"Okay," I say nodding. I creep over to Nina and the others. Jo, who wasn't doing anything, spots me right away. I shake my head. She nods. Hesitating, she looks over at Dara and Nina, before flying over to me and climbing into my pocket. She curls up. I could feel her shaking. I was right, she'd had way too much excitement. Once, I felt I was close enough to Nina. I speak. "Nina! You're in so much trouble. Come here right now!" Nina drops the food in her mouth and jumps. She stares at me with a startled expression before grinning. "No, I don't want to," she says. I pounce and try to grab her. Of course, I miss. She flies into the air and away from me, heading straight towards Ngar. I grin. She fell for it. I stand there. Now it was up to Ngar to do his part of the plan.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 9:32 PM

Yoshi saw Kova's surprised face. She smiled slightly, "I was forc-uh-given the power to control elements. Fire is what I am the best at, but ice and water are helpful," she explained. Blazeshadow grumbled, "especially helpful when taming that crazy stallion." Yoshi sighed, "Nightshade is you're bother and he is not crazy. Anyways, we better get going. Thank you Kova, I haven't had a good laugh in..." Yoshi said counting, "7 years" she finished. "Now good day to you," Yoshi said, she waved and walked down the hall. Blazeshadow growled at Mahari and Kova, "Just because my master appreciates you, doesn't mean I trust any of you," he snarled, "Goodbye puny mortal and her wingless lizard."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 9:35 PM

Kova:
~ "See ya kitty!" Mahari shouts back. I pinch her mouth shut." Uhm... Hey Yoshi! Are you on the list for the OSS Starlight?" I call. I hoped she was. She was just a tough bread roll. Hard on the outside and soft inside.

Amari:
~ "That's really cool. If you don't mind my asking, what are you?" The question was directed to Alwyn but I was fine with it if Rajani heard too. I figured I already knew what race she was. I scoop some fruit into my mouth.

Ngar:
~ I see Clem talk to the snake and I tighten my grip on the box. I hoped I could do this right. If I couldn't catch a snake, how could I ever catch even one Olazar? Nina flew closer to me and I raise the box and bring it down just in time to catch her under it. I breathe out a breath that I hadn't even known I was holding.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 9:41 PM

Yoshi turned around and called back, "the list?" she thought for a moment, "like the one with the rankings?" she asked slightly confused. Blazeshadow sighed in disbelief, "to think it would be much better to talk face to face instead of yelling down the hall."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 9:43 PM

Kova:
~ I nod. "Yeah." I call back. "The list with the rankings."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 9:48 PM

Yoshi smiled slightly, "yeah, I'm on it. How about you?" she called back wondering what rank Kova was. Oh no, if she was captain or first mate, I am so screwed Yoshi thought to herself, panicking. Blazeshadow huffed reading her thoughts, "someone with a winged lizard who has no manners can't possibly be a higher rank than you," he mumbled quietly so only Yoshi could hear.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 9:52 PM

Kova:
~ "Phew." I say. "I'm really glad you are because it would be bad if my bad little dragon just bullied one of the commanders or their workers. I am too." I call to Yoshi. "Sorry if I'm stopping you from going somewhere." Mahari pulls her face away from me. "It would be better that way. That evil cat might be able to be put under control." She growls.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 December 2019 at 9:53 PM

Rajani~
I nearly choke on my food. Now the questions were getting personal. I was sure the other races knew something about the Lumerian’s Svatanas, but we kept it a secret for the most part. Alwyn knew that. I watch him to see what he would say… er think. I had to do all the talking for him, which I could use to my advantage. ”I’m a peryton," he thinks. He realized that he didn’t look like a normal peryton so he adds, ”Just a rare variation." I speak aloud everything Alwyn says. “He speaks telekinetically, but it only works with me,” I explain. Telling Amari that much was harmless.

Clem~
I watch Ngar catch Nina. “Yeah! You got her! Great job!” I cheer, grinning. Dara flies up onto my shoulder. “I tried to get her to listen, but she wouldn’t. I just decided to help her. The sooner she got her food the sooner she would quit,” Dara says. “I’m not mad at you, but we both know Nina wouldn’t have quit.” He nods. I run over to Ngar. Nina was flying around madly in the box. I could hear her body thumping against the walls. “CLEM!!” She screams. “Some evil person has kidnapped meeeeee!!!”

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 December 2019 at 10:00 PM

Amryn shifted nervously, "Uhh...nothing!" He looked in the direction the girl stomped off to, "She was a bit rude though."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 10:01 PM

Yoshi nodded, "Well then, Kova, I guess I will see you later then, oh and Kova? Where are you headed?" she called.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 10:04 PM

Ngar:
~ I can't help but crack a smile at the snake's screaming. It was hilarious the way she worded the screams. I look up at Clem. "Should I let her go or do you want to grab her before I do?" I ask her.

Amari:
~ "That's really cool..." I say, looking up at Alwyn's majestic horns. He could probably kill or seriously injure any creatures or monsters with them. I look over at Rajani, wanting to know what she was. I decide that she wouldn't want to answer that now.

Kova:
~ "I was headed to the ship. I wanted to get all set up and at home." I say with a grin. "But it was way more fun talking to you." I chuckle.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 10:06 PM

Yoshi laughed slightly, "well then Kova, I guess I will see you around. Have a nice day," she called and turned back around and headed towards her room. Blashadow growled and started to follow. Yoshi whirled around, "Okay, you big kitty, turn back to your basic form, I'm not going to have anything burned down in my room," she commanded. Blazeshadow growled and transformed back to his basic form.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 10:17 PM

Kova:
~ I smile and turn around to the ship's landing port. I stand for a moment in awe at the huge spaceship and then walk to the boarding place. It was huger close up.
(Here's what the spaceship looks like: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/35/a7/cb35a7bee35286317ee1706ff6416993.jpg)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 December 2019 at 10:20 PM

Cimeselti~
"I better grab her first," I say. "I don't want her to try anything." I carefully poke my hands into the box and grab onto something fluffy, her wings. "AH! And now they're trying to grab me!! Stay back evil hand!" She starts to bite on my hands. "Nina, it's me. Stop biting my hands." I pull her out roughly. Her teeth were firmly holding onto my thumb. "Oh..." she stops biting me. The next few minutes I reprimand her. She looks very glum. I had ruined her fun. "Thanks," I say to Ngar. "That probably would have been a lot worse if I hadn't had your help." "Oh, great, you made a friend. Lucky me," Nina pouts.

Rajani~
I notice Amari looking at me like he wanted to ask a question. I try to ignore the expression. Alwyn throws his head up proudly. "Tell him I said thanks," he said. "I like this kid. He recognizes my coolness." "He said thanks," I say. I choose to ignore the last thing my Svatana said. I decide if I really didn't want Amari asking me questions, I better ask him questions. "So you asked me, but I never asked you, where are you from?" If I asked the right questions, I might be able to discover why he was so strange.

Nascha-
I stop glaring. "Yeah, she was. Wasn't she?" I agree enthusiastically. I was happy to have someone on my side after a confrontation like that. “I mean, did she think that lines didn’t apply to her or something? Some people have nerve.” I shake my head in anger.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 December 2019 at 10:27 PM

(oh wow, are those like the different forms?)

Yoshi packet her belongings cleaning her room fully. She grabbed her luggage and headed out the door. Blazeshadow, who was sitting on her shoulder complain: "I'm hungry." Yoshi sighed, "Okay let's got to the cafeteria," Yoshi said putting down her bags and locking them in place so they won't be stolen. Yoshi walked into the cafeteria again, she spotted the owl creature talking to a yellow-haired boy. "huh," she grumbled to herself and walked past them. She snatched some grains for herself and Blazeshadow snatched some green colored meat, shrugging, the tiger ate it in one gulp.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 10:35 PM

(Forms of the ship?)

Ngar:
~ I give a rare smile. "Happy to help." I suddenly look around and see lots of creatures staring. I clear my throat and get to my feet, standing up straight. I clear my face of expressions. "It was nice helping you out, miss Clem, but I need to speak to the commanders about the mission. They asked me to report to their office around this time. See you on the ship, maybe?" I was reluctant to leave but I actually had to talk to them. They wanted me as captain to be briefed on the mission before the assembly.

Amari:
~ "Tell him I said 'You're welcome'." I say with a smile. "I'm from the Akamaji canyons. Not many trees or technology there but it's still pretty great." I take another bite of food. "How about you? Where are you from?"

Kova:
~ I check my datapad and see that my quarters were 'Aisle B, Room 26'. I look at where I was and sigh. It was on the other side of the ship. I step into a teleportation pod and find myself there before I could say "Kalamaki Critters".