The OSS Starlight Roleplay forum

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 8:29 PM

Kova:
~ I find myself looking into its strange eyes. It was like they were trapping me, tying me down so I couldn't break free of their gaze. I tear my eyes away from it and back to the new boy.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 8:36 PM

Mordecai
"Psssst! Hey!" I called it, my voice low.

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 December 2019 at 8:43 PM

(Do any of you mind if Palomi comes to the meeting?)
Kipa cooes again, happy to be acknowledged.
Palomi~
"I'm the assistant medic and a medical engineer." A notification caught my attention and I read the text quickly. "Oh, apologies, but it seems I have to go. I hope to see you on the ship, but not under work conditions," I pause and stare at Kipa, who's eyes glint mischievously. "Kipa wants to stay with you. If you find her bothersome, just tell her to leave. She's smart enough to find me on her own." I hurry down the hall, giving Sabil a friendly wave and smile as I leave. She seemed nice, and anyone who could befriend Kipa and keep her out of trouble was a good friend in my book. Kipa was child-like, but she was technically an adult.
Kipa hops excitedly, happy to have more time with her shiny friend.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 8:43 PM

(It's fine with me!)
Kova:
~ I look back at the wolflike creature in surprise. It could speak? I stare at the tip of its nose.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 8:48 PM

Mordecai
"Don't ignore me! It's rude ya know?" I giggled softly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 8:54 PM

Kova:
~ I look up at the wolf's eyes again. What does it want? I think.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 8:57 PM

Mordecai
"What do I want?" I grinned. "I'm just curious! I have never seen something like you!"

It's getting more curiouser, I thought.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 9:00 PM

Kova:
~ It read my mind? I think, freaked out. [i]Hey Mahari!" I think loudly. I hear a door slam in the distance and a moment later my little white dragon hovered by my side.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 December 2019 at 9:00 PM

Cimeselti~
I listen closely to everything that is said, making sure to stay silent unless I was spoken to. I felt really proud of my creatures. Dara and Jo hadn't even moved. Nina was wriggling around. She was probably bored. I was impressed that she hadn't made a sound or done anything to disrupt the meeting.

Rajani~
I walk into the ship and locate where my room was. I step onto the teleport pad. "That was pretty cool," Alwyn says. I nod and set down my bags. "Let's unpack while we have the time," I say.

(What do the rooms look like?)

Nascha-
I look at the eagle boy warily. I wasn't sure if I trusted eagles. They seemed a little too much like hawks if you asked me. "There are a lot of pilots in the world," I say. "Can you give some more specifics?" I really hoped I wasn't the pilot he was looking for. I also hoped maybe I could scare him away before being forced to tell him I was a pilot.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 9:05 PM

Mordecai
I stare at the Dragon. "Woah! Is that Mahari?!" I yelled, but not loudly. "It looks awesome!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 9:16 PM

Lance~
Lance glanced at the owl. He didn't really like the tone of his voice. "Hmm, I take it that you're the Owly Snow they told me about," he said. Lance reached out his...claw for a hand (claw) shake. "I'm Lance Azure"

Riser~
Lance had disappeared, Riser was really annoyed, his best friend didn't tell him where he was going. Fortunatly, Riser followed Lance's scent. It led him to a large room. Lance was talking to a owl creature. And a tiger growling at a shadow...

Yoshi~
Yoshi looked around, creatures were appearing around her. First another pilot and now a security assistant? What was going on she thought. She patted Blazeshadow who had started growling.

Blazeshadow growled and snarled, a wolf, a black shadowy wolf appeared before him. Who are you? he growled at the wolf through his mind.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 9:20 PM

Mordecai
I noticed another Dragon. "A familiar.." I then vanish.

Arthur
I checked to see if Mordecai appeared. He didn't, which was a good thing. I continued talking to the Head of Security.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 December 2019 at 9:24 PM

Nascha-
I hesitantly take Lance's claw and shake it. I really wasn't too sure about him... "Um... yeah," I say. "But I prefer to be called Nascha, if you don't mind. I guess I'm the pilot you're looking for, but... Who told you about me?" I wasn't sure why anyone would tell Lance about me. Where we supposed to be partners? I hoped not... Man, I hated eagles...

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 9:28 PM

Blazeshadow snarled, you think you can hide? he growled. He knocked away Yoshi's hand which she had tried to retrain him with. Growling he leaped into Yoshi's shadow and disappeared into it with a plop! Like the shadow was a pool of water.

Yoshi tried to grab Blazeshadow, but he shadow traveled and disappeared. She looked at Lance and then at Arthur. "You two wouldn't have a shadow creature with you, would you?" she asked.

Riser watched in amusement as the two familiars disappear, one in thin air and the other into a shadow. He stood, "oh this is fun" he said to himself. "Element change: Night (darkness)" he said. His fur turned purple and yellow sparkles lit his fur, shinning like stars. Grinning, Riser disappeared into thin air as well.

Lance shrugged, "some creature informed me, so I came looking for you. Nascha, right? It's a pleasure to meet you," he said with a little bow. He didn't trust these creatures, but manners first.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 9:28 PM

Ngar:
~ I could sense that the Councillor was finishing up when she said, "All of this information will be sent to both of your Datapods so that you can access it if you need it. Now, you will be boarding the Starlight in nearly forty minutes, so you may want to go and prepare. You have a long trip ahead of you." I stand up and nod to them. "Thank you." I say to them.
(Datapods are like the iphones of their world. You decide what yours looks like)

Amari:
~ When I reach my room, I release Yolo and walk to my suitcase. I was still mostly packed, but I still try to organize it a little. I dress in my stuff uniform and throw my old clothes in the suitcase. Yolo packs up her crate and the shredded toy inside of it.

Kova:
~ I reach up to Mahari and stroke her ears. She grabs onto my hand and doesn't let me go, so I drop my hand with her on it and pet her with my free hand. "Uhm... Thanks..." I say hesitantly to it. It vanishes.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 December 2019 at 9:36 PM

"Alright." Sabil would never tell anyone this, but she was glad to have the company of Kipa. She sniffed the air, it seemed that everyone was gathered in the cafeteria. She should probably go there. "Well...," she said to Kipa, "Shall we go?"

Amryn looked around anxiously. "Uhh...Is there a reason why we're all gathered here?" he asked. There were so many new creatures around him, and he was pretty sure he would be safer if he left.

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 December 2019 at 9:49 PM

Kipa nods happily. Food and friend. A good combination.
Palomi~
I had slipped into the room for a couple minutes, and then gotten distracted by two familiars. Kantoy leaped out of somewhere and started making a fuss, so I had to get him under control. All of a sudden, I realized that the meeting was ending. Thankfully, the information would be provided for later. Kantoy then slipped away again. I sighed and let him go. He was going to do what he wanted, whether I let him or not.
Kantoy squirmed out of Palomi's grasp and sniffed at Yoshi's shadow. There was obviously something there, so he sank into it himself. Perhaps it would be fun. If not, he would go and annoy the other familiars.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 9:52 PM

Yoshi looked at the boy, "leave if you want, but I'm not going any where without Blazeshadow," she barked at the boy. She didn't want to hear any complains, especially right now. Yoshi was clearly annoyed by Blazeshadow's behavior. Blazeshadow never acts that way unless it's a... shadow creature she analyzed to herself.

Blazeshadow looked around, roaring in rage he leap by shadow, looking everywhere for the shadow creature. "hey come out! I promise I won't tear you apart. I just want information!" he roared in frustration.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 9:59 PM

Kova:
~ I look over at Blazeshadow. What was that? Why was the cat-dragon acting so strange all of a sudden? Was there something between them?

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 December 2019 at 10:03 PM

Kantoy padded around in the shadowy realms, sniffing about. It was interesting, being in someone else's shadow. Especially because of the new scents. There was the scents of the wind, the sky and clouds. There was some death in there too, but Kantoy ignored it. Death was the primary scent in Palomi's shadows, so it was normal. After sniffing everything, he realised that the other familiar had left. So he left too.
Palomi~
I realise that Kantoy entered another person's shadow, and one with a shadow traveling familiar no less, and give and aggravated sigh. I called him to me, but he didn't respond. Of course. Then all of a sudden, he pops right back onto my shoulder and leaps down again, presumably to confront the very angry familiar, who was wreaking havoc. I let him. I wasn't about to clean up his mess.

Kantoy sniffs at the familiar, who was running about. He leaped down to wash his paw, calm and collected.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 10:03 PM

Arthur
I tensed up... "Oh... No.... No.... No.." I began to shiver uncontrollably. "Please excuse me.." I left the scene.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 10:12 PM

Yoshi watched as the man walked off, It must be him. she thought to herself. Silently she summoned a bird beast into her shadows. Go find Blazeshadow. she commanded the bird through her mind. Then she summoned a little mouse. Follow the boy, he must know something about those shadow beasts. she commanded. The mouse scurried off.

Blazeshadow looked around to see a bird perched in front of him, "No, wrong one" he said to himself.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 10:15 PM

Arthur
I hid in one male restrooms. "I told you not to show yourself!" I screamed. Mordecai appeared, with a sad look on his face. "I didn't mean-"

"You're going to get us killed!" I yelled. Realising what I'd done, I began to cry. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry.." I hugged my familiar.

Mordecai calmly licked my tears away. "It's okay.." He replies.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 10:24 PM

The mouse that Yoshi summoned, scurried after the boy. A shadowy creature appeared before the boy. After sending a picture by mind to Blazeshadow. It vanished in a puff of smoke.

Blazeshadow saw a flash through his mind. Shadow creature. he thought instantly and sprinted off. Please don't run away. he thought, hoping that his thoughts would reach the boy and his familiar.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 10:26 PM

Arthur
I hugged Mordecai tightly. "I'm scared.." I said weakly.

"Don't be, because-" He wags his smoking shadowy tail and gives me happy grin. "I'll be here to protect you!!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 10:30 PM

Blazeshadow leaped out of a near by shadow, to see a boy hugging a shadowy wolf. Blazeshadow's scorpion tail flashed out and nicked the wolf's leg. He felt some potion flow through him, a collar like bound clung to the wolf's leg. It was to keep him from vanishing, it was temporarily, ten minutes max, but Blazeshadow needed it to last as long as possible. "Please," he whispered softly, "I just want to talk."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 10:32 PM

Mordecai
I felt the slight stab of a tail. I looked at the Dragon. "Hey!" I picked up by the scruff. "That was rude!!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 10:36 PM

Blazeshadow tore away, not appreciating the physical contact. "Look I just want to ask some questions. That sting was to keep you from disappearing." he explained, eyeing the boy and the wolf.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 10:42 PM

Arthur
"What are your questions?" I replied, shakily.

Mordecai
"Yeah." I eyed the creature as I placed it on the floor. "What ARE your questions?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 10:45 PM

Blazeshadow sat down and groomed himself, his eyes sparkled. "You're a shadow creature right?" he asked.