The OSS Starlight Roleplay forum

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 3:49 PM

Cimeselti~
I smile and wave at Ngar before heading to my room. Jo flies out of my pocket and rests on my shoulder. We near where our room was located. "You made a friend, Clem," she says. "That's nice." "Hm, well I'm not sure if I made a friend, but at least there's someone we know on this ship now." She makes an agreeing noise. "Do you think Nina and Dara are going to get in trouble?" I ask. "Oh, definitely," she replies. I laugh.

Nascha-
I turn around feeling impatient. Why were so many people talking to me or bumping into me or whatever. I just wanted to be alone. "Yes?" I ask the eagle.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 December 2019 at 3:52 PM

Lance looked down at the annoyed bird. "Oh, well, I just wanted to come with you. Bonding time with my fellow pilot!" he chirped.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 3:55 PM

Ngar:
~ I wave back to Clem. She was really nice. It was good t know that there was someone I might be able to talk to if 'captaining' ever became too much. I turn to walk to my room and pack. Maliki poked her head out of my pocket to watch us move.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 December 2019 at 3:57 PM

Amryn takes his tray and looks around. Should he sit with another creature? Maybe he should go with the owl he had met earlier.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 3:57 PM

Nascha-
I stare at Lance, not processing his words. "You what?" I blink once. He wanted to come with me? Bonding time with his fellow pilot? "Uh... I mean, I'm just going to pack, but I guess you can come if you want." Wait, what? Why did I say he could come? I hated when I was confused.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 December 2019 at 4:02 PM

Lance grinned, "sure!" he exclaimed. "Riser, can you get my things?" he called to the light breeze.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 4:10 PM

Nascha-
I don't bat an eye when Lance called to the breeze. I'd seen to many crazy things in the past few days to be shocked by anything. "Yeah, well, follow me then," I say. I head out of the cafeteria and towards my room. I kept thinking over and over again, why had I let him come?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 December 2019 at 4:15 PM

"Yeah," Lance cried. He heard the wind, Riser howl, and whip away. He followed Nascha out of the cafeteria.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 9:39 PM

Cimeselti~
I walk into my room. Dara and Nina weren't there yet. I gather my stuff and place it in my duffel bag. I had tried not to unpack too much of my stuff so packing it would be easy. Jo flies around the room and gathers her and the others stuff.

Nascha-
I walk to my room and open the door. I hold it open for Lance. Lavie comes running to greet me. She stops when she sees the eagle. She looks from me to Lance. She gives me a look as if to say, "Why is he here? And where is my food?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 16 December 2019 at 10:20 PM

(@bgunny do you mind if Palomi and Clem meet?)
Palomi~
I enter my room, which was fairly spacious and clean. I dump my things on the table and start unpacking. Kantoy scurried around the room, looking around for things to interact with. I sigh and plop on the small couch. At least the other medic's room and the infimirary was nearby, so I wouldn't have to do too much walking. I start the chore of unpacking everything, which wouldn't take a very long time, but was still a chore nonetheless. At least they had given me a few things for medical research and medicine creation. I wasn't quite too sure why they had given them to me, but assumed that they were because of my studies. I reminded Kipa that I was on the ship and went out on the ship to explore.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 December 2019 at 10:31 PM

Lance stared back at the creature curiously. He looks at Nascha, "Is that a fox? It looks like a fox, but also a dragon. I like dragons. Wolfs are better though. What's its name? Does it talk? Does it have powers? Why is it purple? Aww, it looks fluffy, is it fluffy? Can I pet it?" Lance asked rapid speed, and showered Nascha with questions.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 10:51 PM

(@arcana, sure!)

Cimeselti~
We finish packing all the stuff we had lying about. I write a quick note for Nina and Data telling them we were headed to the ship. I grab the two duffel bags and a suitcase and walk to the ship. I look at a map to see where my room was.

Nascha-
Lavie blinks a few times because of Lance's rapid talking. When he's finished, she casts me a look that says, "Yeah, okay, where's my food?" I put the tray down and then turn to Lance. "She is NOT a FOX!" I shout. I glare at Lance before calming myself down. Foxes were worse than eagles. "She just looks like a fox, but she is not a fox. Her name is Lavie. She can't speak English, but if you watch the looks she gives you, you can kind of tell what she is trying to say to you. Why is she purple?! What the heck kind of question is that?! She's just naturally purple! I found her recently, so I'm not sure if she has powers yet, but I think she might. She is fluffy, but she is a good fluffy. And, yes, she will probably let you pet her." I take a deep breath after all the talking. See? This was why I don't hang out with people.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 December 2019 at 10:52 PM

Viktor
I was in my private quarters with my new assistant of mine. He's acting strange...

Arthur
I try to stay calm, throughout my entire time here.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 December 2019 at 10:58 PM

Lance put up his hands in a surrender gesture, "Oops, my bad. Lavie huh? Then what is she?" he asked stretching a claw in an attempt to pet the creature, "Riser's purple sometimes for a reason..." he mumbled to himself. "Doesn't speak English? Then what does it speak?" he asked.

1,478 posts

arcana • 16 December 2019 at 11:53 PM

Palomi~
I loiter around my room, arguing with Kantoy before we both resolve to look at a map. I walk around randomly, looking for one and hoping I don't get too lost. I softly continue to argue with Kantoy, who's now sitting on my shoulder.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 December 2019 at 3:39 PM

Cimeselti~
"So, I think that's where our room is. It's not too far away. We should be able to walk," I say. I settle my bags more comfortably. I only packed what I needed. I had to bring all my creature's stuff, my stuff, and the different medical tools I used. Still, I wished I could have packed less stuff. I start to walk down the hallway. I see a girl who was talking with what looked to be a rat. That was kind of funny. I had a mouse sitting on my shoulder. "Oh, hello," I say.

Nascha-
"I don't know what she is," I reply. "I just know she isn't a fox. Maybe she is part dragon like you said, though." I was willing to consider her part dragon, but not part fox. "She makes little chittering noises. I mostly communicate with her because of the looks she gives. She's better at speaking through her looks than most people are at speaking English." I laugh slightly at what I say. Lavie proves my point by giving us a look that said, "hey, don't make fun of me." She inches a little closer to Lance, giving her permission for him to pet her.

(She is, indeed, part fox...)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 December 2019 at 6:50 PM

(Can anyone meet with Amryn or Sabil?)
Sabil sighs and walks away. "The creatures here sure are interesting," she says to Kipa.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 17 December 2019 at 8:41 PM

Lance grins, petting the little creature, "aww, she's so fluffy! Riser rarely let's me pet him. So where are you going?" he asked. The wind, Riser, howled outside. Lance turned around, "ehh, how do you open this door?" he asked.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 December 2019 at 11:32 PM

(Tag and Rajani aren't doing anything at the moment if you'd like them to meet up with either of your characters, shadowdragon.)

Nascha-
I shift into my human form, so I could have an easier time using my hands without my claws getting in the way. I begin to pack my stuff as Lance pets Lavie. "Hm?" I look up at him. "Oh, I'm going to go to my room and drop off my stuff once I'm done packing," I reply. When he asks how to open the door, I stare at him and give him a 'really?' look. I walk over to the door, turn the handle, and open it. "That's how you open it," I say, flatly.

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 December 2019 at 11:41 PM

Palomi~
I look up in surprise when someone says hello. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here, and someone surprising me made my panic worse. "Ah, um. Hello." I tell Kantoy to quiet down fiercely and he does, but stares at this other girl's pets. Kantoy darts between my shoulders, behind my hair. I go as close as I dare to look at the map, but still end up not being able to see the whole thing. It was fairly big, so it was to be expected. I look for laboratories and libraries, pleased to find both.
Kantoy chittered away to Kipa, showing her the new shiny human that had appeared and her pets. He wasn't quite so interested in making friends, so he was only doing it to make Kipa jealous.
Kipa ignores Kantoy and gives Sabil a half head bob. They were interesting, sort of, but she rated interesting-ness by shininess, so Sabil was still the most interesting.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 December 2019 at 12:05 AM

"huh," Lance replied, he had thought the cool buttons on the side did something. A cold wind gusted in and two duffel bags hit Lance in the chest, knocking him to the ground. "Ow, Riser, that hurt," he groaned sitting up. The wind howled in response.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 December 2019 at 12:11 PM

Cimeselti~
I was about to continue walking when I heard a voice down the hall. "CLEM! I FORGIVE YOU!!!" Next thing I know, Nina comes hurtling down the hallway and rams into me. It takes me a moment to realize what had just happened. "Wait, you forgive me." "Yes, I forgive you for tying me up and not letting me have any fun." I open my mouth to retaliate, but then I remember the girl near the map. I look up at her and smile and laugh nervously, before shushing Nina. Dara comes flying and lands on my shoulder. "Sorry," he whispers.

Nascha-
I had barely jumped out of the way when the duffel bag came flying. Lavie dodges Lance falling on her. She chitters angrily at Lance and then at the wind. "Um... So, that's your pet, right?" I ask, meaning the wind.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 December 2019 at 12:46 PM

Lance sat up, "urgh, Riser!" he called. The silver wolf appeared out of thin air. "Hello," it growled bowing his head at Nascha. Lance cleared his throat, "ahem, this is Riser changer of elements," he introduced.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 4:19 PM

Ngar:
~ After I had packed all my things, I start towards the spaceship to dump my stuff. I hear an argument nearby and I walk past it. I'd return after I put my stuff down.

Kova:
~ "Uh, I'm just gonna go..." I say, stepping away.

Amari:
~ After my things were in my quarters, I walk out to the hallway again. I start walking to the Assembly hall. It would be time to be talked to soon.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 December 2019 at 4:33 PM

Yoshi, looked as Kova started to leave, "Come on Blazeshadow, we're wasting time," she said walking towards the exit. The black beast followed her growling, "I got the luggage...."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 December 2019 at 5:52 PM

(Ooh, can Amryn meet Rajani?)
Sabil jerked in surprise at the rat creature she had seen earlier appeared. Kipa and the rat creature seemed to be communicating. Sabil sighed, sometimes she just wished that she could understand what they were saying.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 December 2019 at 11:12 AM

(Sure!)

Rajani~
After we finished packing, I sat in my room for another 5 minutes, then I got up and left the room with Alwyn. I had to get to the Assembly hall. Hopefully, I wouldn't bump into anyone on the way.

Nascha-
"Uh...Hello," I say. Lavie walks over to the wolf and chitters angrily at him. She had not been happy with him disrupting the little peace we had. She gives him an annoyed look. I hide my smile. Lavie was so much smaller than the wolf, but was still trying to show who was boss. I finish packing my last things.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 December 2019 at 12:00 PM

Riser looked back at the little creature, and growled. He shifted back to his normal (basic) form. A silver wolf stood before the tiny creature. "Dragon?" he asked. "or fo-", Lance cut in, "Not a fox."

Lance picked up his bags, "are we going?" he asked.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 December 2019 at 12:11 PM

Nascha-
I look up when Riser almost calls Lavie a fox. I get ready to shout, but then Lance cuts him off. "Yep, she's not a fox," I say forcefully. Lavie bares her teeth and growls back. She fluffs her fur to make her look bigger. I decide to let her do her thing, but I knew she probably wasn't even intimidating the bigger creature. I grab my bags. "Sure, we can go," I say. I walk over to the door and open it.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 December 2019 at 12:13 PM

Riser shrugs and dissolves again. Lance grabbed all his things and followed Nascha. He felt Riser fly past him as the wind, sending a chill down his back. The wind, Riser, howled.