The OSS Starlight Roleplay forum

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 December 2019 at 10:46 PM

Kantoy's curiosity got the better of him and he followed the two familiars into a bathroom. Placing himself in a nice, high up area where he could observe what was happening, he watched with interest.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 10:47 PM

Mordecai
"Nope! I'm a familiar! A smoke and darkness familiar!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 10:51 PM

"oh," Blazeshadow ears dropped. "Umm, have you ever heard of a smoke creature by the name Shadow?" he asked.

Riser leaped through the shadows, and saw a boy, wolf, tiger and a little bird perched listening to their conversation. "hey, what's happening?" he asked the bird as he crept up behind the bird. Only his voice was there, his body was dissolved in the wind.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2019 at 10:56 PM

Mordecai
"Shadow?" I laughed. "I don't know who's that!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 December 2019 at 11:01 PM

"oh," Blazeshadow sighed. "well, thanks anyways" he said turning away. "Also, is he a... what do you call it... Warlock?" Blazeshadow asked the familiar, looking curiously at the boy.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 11:02 PM

Kova:
~ I turn around, back to the group. "Hey Security." I call to Viktor.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 12 December 2019 at 3:44 AM

Mordecai
I tensed up a bit. "Uhhhh... What do you mean??"

Viktor
I sighed. "What?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 December 2019 at 8:08 AM

Blazeshadow watched as the wolf tensed. He grinned at the wolf, No worries, your secret is safe with me, he spoke to Mordecai through the mind, knowing very well that there were to spectators. He nodded a good bye at the boy (Arthur) and the wolf (Mordecai). Before turning back towards a shadow, he called "You two up there, show's over, let's go." Blazeshadow turned back to the shadow and walked in.

Lance appeared in thin air, "Come on little one, it's time to go" he said disappearing again.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 December 2019 at 4:47 PM

Sabil walked into the cafeteria. Inside there was an array of various creatures standing near each other. "Well....I should go introduce myself," she whispered to Kipa. She then made her way towards the group.

Amryn watched as Blazeshadow and a few other creatures disappeared through various techniques. He shivered-Amryn was never big on the idea of shadow travel. He turned his head as he heard footsteps. A white wolf creature with eagle wings walked into the cafeteria, a crow like creature accompanying her. Arronuk, Felix's mind(he had quite the interest of creature species) supplied to him. Not native to these parts, usually to see without their packs.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 December 2019 at 9:49 PM

Cimeselti~
I stand up with Ngar. Dara leaps onto my shoulder. I bend over and grab Nina. She slides up my arm. "Yes, thank you," I say.

Rajani~
I put away my clothes and Alwyn tries to help put away his stuff. I reach into my bag. "Look what I brought," I say. I show Alwyn a bag of glow in the dark stars. "Cool! Let me help you put it up." I get on his back and he flies up so I could reach the ceiling. I start to plaster the stars on the wall.

Nascha-
I stand there and watch the craziness. What was going on...?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 December 2019 at 6:16 PM

Mordecai
I quickly smiled and vanished from thin air.

Arthur
I quickly exited the stall and ran back towards where the group were.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 6:20 PM

Ngar:
~ "You are dismissed." The Councillor says after a smile. Ngar turns and walks to the door. Maliki stirs in his pocket and he sighs in relief that she didn't move or mess everything up. He opens the door and holds it open for Clem.

Amari:
~ I walk into the spaceship ten minutes later, holding my bag and Yolo's cage.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 8:42 PM

Cimeselti~
"Thank you," I say to Ngar as I walk through the door. As soon as I step out, Nina starts hitting me with her head. She wanted me to untie her. I decide to wait for Ngar to close the door before doing it. I should probably go somewhere else too. Nina was going to shout.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 December 2019 at 8:52 PM

Yoshi sighed as Blazeshadow appeared out of a near by shadow. "So, what's happening? Are we just going to stand here?" she asked.

Lance rubbed his claws together, "Oh I can't wait to see this ship" he said grinning.

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 December 2019 at 9:07 PM

Kipa cooed supportively. She wanted to help her friend.
Kantoy returned to Palomi, who was in her room, packing.
Palomi~
"For Death's sake! Kantoy, stop running off and poking your nose into other people's business!" I huffed again and started cleaning up the trinkets Kipa and Kantoy had collected. I looked at the pile of knickknacks and raised an eyebrow at Kantoy. "Which one of these do you want to keep?" He started sorting them into piles. After that, I dumped the rest of the trinkets into a bag. I'd keep them until Kipa decided whether she wanted to get them or not. I hefted my backpack, bag and suitcase onto my shoulders, and started walking to the pad. I wanted to get a head start and possibly find the head medic.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 9:12 PM

Sabil nodded her thanks to Kipa, and continued walking, stopping when she reached the group. "So. What is this gathering about?" she said in the coldest voice she could muster up. Which was not really cold, she was much too overwhelmed for that to work.

Amryn shrugged, "We kind of just turned up here."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 December 2019 at 9:16 PM

Yoshi turned towards the new comer who had spoken in a cold voice. "Chill with the manners," she growled in a colder voice, wanting to release energy that could turn the cafeteria into a snow globe.

Lance chuckled, "wow, ladies, that a heat pill," he said chuckling at his own joke about the two creatures' cold manners.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 December 2019 at 8:59 PM

Sabil glares at the creature that had just spoken up, then turns back to the girl. "What's your problem with me?"

Amryn stifles a groan. "Let's just calm down. There's no use in arguing. We're all going to be stuck on this ship, so we might as well make the best of it." He suppressed the growing urge inside him to join the fight-maybe he should have chosen a better host.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 December 2019 at 9:04 PM

Yoshi glanced at Amryn, "whatever you say, I don't have time to waste... Felix." she snorted. She looked confused as the name slipped out of mouth. Bits of her memories began coming back. "Urg, why do I know that name?" she asked herself.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 December 2019 at 9:22 PM

Kipa looked at everyone else there with the most bored expression possible for a crow. She wasn't sure why Sabil wanted to talk to them. Some of them were interesting, but not in the right ways.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 December 2019 at 10:05 PM

Riser sat down next to the bird. "Hello there, who are you?" he asked the crow.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 December 2019 at 10:38 PM

Ngar:
~ "You're welcome." I say. The meeting had been shorter than expected. I considered that a good thing. Now I could pack all my things before it was time for the final assembly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 December 2019 at 11:21 PM

Sabil growls to herself a bit at the boy's words, then looks away. He was right, it was not time to pick a fight, no matter how much she wanted to. So far, Kipa and Palomi had been the only creatures she had met that she had genuinely liked. Maybe she should just stick with them.

Amryn's eyes widened, and emotions flashed before his eyes. Shock, anger, confusion, a slight hint of betrayal. "How do you know my name?!" Felix snarled. Wait-not Felix. Amryn.

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 December 2019 at 1:26 AM

Kipa shot Riser a slightly bored look, and expelled more dust from her lungs before she spoke. "Kipa." At least her name was loosely Crow, so it sounded fairly good. She then discreetly tried to calm Sabil. This wolf was mildly interesting, but she was more concerned about Sabil, who was shinier and more interesting.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 9:18 AM

Kova:
~I see the beginnings of a fight start to start and I step back. I didn't want to get into that.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 December 2019 at 9:48 AM

Yoshi looked confused too. "Uh, screw the dragon, it just told me," Yoshi referred to the dragon lord which her body held. "You know, I wish he would shut up, then I wouldn't get myself in so much trouble..."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 December 2019 at 12:45 PM

Sabil felt Kipa trying to calm her. She took a deep breath, then relaxed, letting her fur settle back down. Looking to the side, she saw a wolf creature that Kipa was trying to communicate with. Was it... another Arronuk? No...her heart fell despite herself. All the years without her pack must have drove her crazy.

Amryn tilted his head, confused too. What dragon lord? Somehow, that name felt kind of familiar to him, though Amryn was pretty sure he had never met the dragon before.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 1:38 PM

Cimeselti~
I untie the vines on Nina's mouth and wings. She flies and swoops happily. She turns to me. I shake my head. "No shouting," I say, with an added glare so she knows I meant it. "Hmph, that was mean Clem," she says. She flies off. "N-Nina!" I put a hand on my forehead. "I'll go after her. We'll meet you back at the room," Dara says. "I'll drag her by her wing if I have to." I knew Dara meant business so I give him my permission to go. I turn to Ngar. "Well, I better go pack. Don't worry about Nina. She won't cause that much trouble to you and your ship. And if she does, you have permission to punish her," I say. Maybe she'd actually listen to the captain. "I'll see you around?"

Nascha-
I had no idea what was going on, so I decide to remove myself from the situation. There was no line anymore. I walk over to the food and grab a plate for Lavie. I start to leave the cafeteria.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 December 2019 at 1:48 PM

Lance watched at Nascha started to leave the cafeteria. "Hey, Ow- Nascha, wait up!" he called flying over to the smaller bird. Riser dissolved into wind and blew towards Lance, leaving a gentle breeze.

Yoshi watched the birds starting to leave. She turned towards Kova, "you went to the ship right? Can you show me around?" she asked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 1:49 PM

Ngar:
~ "Yeah, that sounds great. Don't worry. I don't think she'll cause too much trouble on the ship." I say. "Yeah, See you around." It was strange knowing someone and being so casual around them. I was used to stuffy, formal meetings. Not casual chats in the hallways.