The OSS Starlight Roleplay forum

in Roleplaying

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 2:40 AM

"alright," Yoshi replied. "I'm going to get my stuff" she called after Viktor. Turning back towards the boy. She said "you should get ready too" then Yoshi turned towards Blazeshadow, "come on let's go"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2019 at 6:08 PM

(@thelaizywolf2019, that's up to shadowdragon28. It's fine with me, though.)

Ngar:
~ I felt really guilty at the way Clem seemed to droop when I had said I had to go. I hesitate for a moment before saying, "I guess it would be good for you to know about the mission... If you're a medic. I assume it would help if you knew what you might need to heal..." I hesitate for another moment. "Why don't you come with me? I feel a little bad about ditching you like that. It's not right for a captain to act that way." I finish.

Amari:
~ I swallow my food. "Sometimes, on the right nights we can. Mostly it's so cloudy or dusty we can't see even the color of the sky. That's one reason I like it here. You can see for miles in any direction." I finish with a grin. I hear Rajani say the name of her home and a confused expression falls over my face. "The Starlit Forest? Where's that? It sounds pretty." As dar as I knew, Dalarilans didn't live anywhere near forests. I assumed it was possible though.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 December 2019 at 9:39 PM

(Sure. Do you mean that Viktor and Amryn have met before, or are they building a new relationship?)
Sabil had to stop her jaw from hanging when she heard the crow creature talk. And....it called her shiny. She wasn't even sure if that was a compliment. The crow then hopped forward, perching on Sabil's shoulder. Sabil paused, should she shake it off? Then she relaxed, the crow creature would probably be harmless. She turned her snout and gave the creature a sniff-it smelled surprisingly of dust and darkness.

Amryn stared as the girl and the Head of Security had an argument in front of his face. He was way out of his depth here. They were also chatting about the history of Dragons and Lupus Avians, which Amryn only knew the bare minimum about. He cleared his throat and shifted nervously. All Amryn wanted to do right now was leave and scream into his pillow. But unfortunately, he was stuck here. "Uhh....I'm Amryn...We don't have....much of a problem here," he stammered. These people were aggressive, and he didn't want to fight on his first day.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 9:50 PM

Yoshi whipped her head, and faced the boy who was standing awkwardly. "Amryn..." she said deep in thought. She held out her hand, "pleasure to meet you, they call me Yoshino, Yoshino Fidochi." she introduced. Yoshi gently stroked her tiger's head. "And this is Blazeshadow, I hope he wasn't causing any issues."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 December 2019 at 10:37 PM

(@shadowdragon28 yeah.. Building a new relationship

Viktor
I give Amyrn a smile. "Sorry if you had to see that.."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 10:44 PM

"you know, this technically would have never happened, if you didn't stick your head in our business" Yoshi stated.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 December 2019 at 10:26 AM

Cimeselti~
The first thing I gained from that whole thing was the understanding that he was in fact the captain. I stand there searching for words. Nina speaks before me. "Ooh, you almost got in trouble with the captain!" "Shut up," I hiss. I turn back to Ngar. "Just one moment, please," I say sweetly, then I give Nina a look of unmasked fury. I extend my arm and vines grow up it. I pull them off, test their strength, and wrap it around Nina's mouth and wings. She makes a muffled noise of protest. "Not another word from you," I whisper. She quiets herself, realizing she had gone too far. I take a deep breath to calm myself. I consider the offer. I couldn't believe I was invited by the captain to go to an important meeting. I didn't want to get in Ngar's way, but it would be helpful to know what I needed to do as a medic. I could be prepared ahead of time. And as a bonus, watching Ngar and the commanders talk could give me a few lessons in his to lead. "That'd be great," I say. "If it's not to much of a hassle, of course." I look at my pets. "I can have Dara and Jo take Nina home if you think they might be a problem, " I offer.

Rajani~
"That sounds awful! " I blurt out before I could stop myself. "Where you born there?" I inquire, trying to hide my outburst. No true Lumerian would live in a place like that even those who were cast out. "It's in a secluded part of the planet," I reply. "Not many people want to go near it. It's not a good tourist attraction, but it is beautiful if you can look closely." I was trying to make the Starlit Forest sound like a place Amari wouldn't want to go to without actually beating down my home.

Nascha-
I listen to the crazy girl and the crazy man argue. I stand next to the boy who looked just as confused as I was. He introduces himself as Amryn. The others seem to calm down a bit. "Well maybe you and your pet should have stayed out of our business," I say to the girl, Yoshino. I gesture to Amryn and me.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 December 2019 at 11:14 AM

Yoshi snarled at the owl, "tsk, then maybe you should stop glaring at me while I'm trying to eat," she pointed out.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 December 2019 at 11:39 AM

"Uhhh....guys. Why don't we all just calm down?" Amryn said.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 December 2019 at 11:46 AM

Yoshi took a deep breath, relaxing a bit. "why Amryn, what a lovely idea.... only if this owl thing can stop insulting me," she growled.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 December 2019 at 12:12 PM

Nascha-
I ignore what Amryn said. "I wasn't glaring at you while you were eating, but now I am," I say. "And you're being more insulting than me, calling me an owl thing. I've got a name, you know."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 December 2019 at 12:19 PM

"Well Mr. Owl, I actually wasn't talking to you. Maybe you creatures can stop talking about me and I won't bother no anymore," Yoshi hissed. "I acutally was talking to this boy here," she said pointing to Amryn. "This whole thing wouldn't have started if you didn't start glaring at us. My Blazeshadow sensed your unwelcoming reaction when we stepped into this place." Yoshi explained.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 December 2019 at 12:32 PM

Nascha-
I felt a surge of frustration through me. I had changed my name for a reason. I didn't want people calling me Owl. My parents were enough. "My name isn't Mr. Owl either, Sis. It's Nascha," I growl. I had no idea why I called her Sis. It was probably because if I had a sister, I imagined she would act like her: an annoying bossy person who kept referring to me as owl or the owl thing. "I was actually talking to Amryn first, but then you cut in. I hadn't noticed you before then. So, if you had left us alone, you wouldn't have had me bugging you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 December 2019 at 12:46 PM

Ngar:
~ "Uh... No, it's alright if they come as long as they're quiet." I say. I look at the clock in the cafeteria. "You ready to go? It's just this way." I start walking out of the cafeteria.

Amari:
~ "i was indeed born there and it didn't seen that bad until I saw what else was out there." Amari says. "Your home sounds nice. Are forests really as wet as the stories make them sound?" I ask Rajani, completely oblivious to her attitude change.

Kova:
~ I had been hearing shouting nearby for the last few minutes and I finally decided to see what it was all about. I step out of my quarters and look around.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 December 2019 at 1:02 PM

"Tsk, there we go again. Trust me I felt that glare Amryn gave me. Clearly you two were talking about me, Bro " Yoshi hissed back with sarcasm in her voice when she called Nascha "bro". "Nascha, you say. Wasn't your name, Owly Snow " Yoshi teased.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 December 2019 at 8:38 PM

(Felix is the name of Amryn's most recent host, Amryn looks like Felix right now)
"Alright, that's too far!" Felix snarled, "Nascha isn't a owl-thing, and don't call him names!" He himself had been victim to many a bully who had taken pleasure in teasin-Wait. No. NoNoNo. Felix wasn't his name. Amryn was his name. It had happened again. Any further, and Amryn was sure he wouldn't even know his own name.

1,478 posts

arcana • 8 December 2019 at 8:57 PM

Kipa cooed happily. She had made a new, shiny friend. Palomi would be puzzled and flustered of course, but making new friend wasn't detrimental to her standing on the ship. In fact, it was probably better to have friends. Kipa could have her shiny friend and Palomi wouldn't even be able to scold her that much for it. Kantoy skittered away to find something more amusing. Kipa had already found something to occupy herself, so he would need to find something too.
Palomi~
Kipa's smug happiness made me even more worried. The last time she had felt like this, she had gathered a whole flock of crows to harass an annoying passerby. That hadn't gone over well. I rounded the corner and there was Kipa, perched on the shoulder of an Arronuk. I internally sighed, which was something Kipa could hear, and shot a glared at Kipa before politely smiling at the Arronuk. "I apologize if Kipa has bothered you. My name is Palomi. What is your’s?” Kantoy had already gone somewhere, so I could focus on Kipa. I hoped that Kantoy wasn't getting in trouble too.
(Someone else can still interact with Kantoy, otherwise he's just going to the kitchen)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 8 December 2019 at 9:51 PM

Yoshi's eye started to turn icy blue. "Oh, is that a challenge?" she hissed, her voice dark and low, unlike her own. "This is, Skymoare... Dragon Lord of the Skies, you DARE DEFY ME!" the voice roared. Yoshi grabbed her eye, "SHUT UP" she roared. The dark voice just laughed, "oh Felix, is that you? What a shame, such is pathetic vessel," the dark voice roared. Yoshi got up, "Blazeshadow, stay here, I'll be back" she said urgently knowing that she would annihilated everything if she lost control. Struggling she took a step forward and trudged towards the exit. The dark voice just laughed "You can defy me.... none of you can..."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 9 December 2019 at 6:15 AM

Viktor
"Enough..." I said, eyeing all of them. "EVERYONE LINE UP!!" I shouted again. It was already time for departure.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 December 2019 at 6:33 AM

Blazeshadow sat on the ground, "Urgh, one of them is already on the ship. Kova I think her name was. Geez, head of security. There's still people eating" Blazeshadow said looking around. "And how can you say such a thing while 2 members are losing control?" Blazeshadow sighed in disbelief.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 December 2019 at 12:00 PM

Cimeselti~
"Oh, they'll be quiet. Don't worry," I say in a warning tone. I look down at my winged snake. She doesn't make a single sound. I nod and follow behind Ngar silently.

Rajani~
"Have you considered that he could be a related race and not a Lumerian?" Alwyn asks. We both knew any Lumerian who lived in a place like Amari had would have been driven mad. It was a part of who we were. We were proud of our connection to the stars, and we needed to see them to be happy. "Yeah, I did," I reply. "Uh... no, the forests aren't wet." I glance over at Alwyn. This was a peculiar question. "I mean, I guess the rivers and lakes are wet and when it rains the forest is damp for a few days, but other than that it's not normally wet. Have you never visited a forest?"

Nascha-
I open my mouth to give a comeback but Amryn beat me to it. Hm, I liked this kid! As long as he didn't bother me too much, he'd be okay in my books. I watch the strange thing that happened to Yoshino. Was she acting up or what? I glare over at the head of security. "Um, excuse me, who made you the commanders or captain?" I ask, not appreciating being told what to do. "I don't have to take orders from you, nor do I want to."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 December 2019 at 1:31 PM

Ngar:
~ I nod back to Clem, then walk down the hall until I reach a pair of double doors. I don't hesitate to push them open. The commanders inside stand up at my entry. "Captain Bajar'na. It's about time you got here." One said. I step to the side to hold the door open for Clem. "I invited Medic Cimeselti if that's alright." I say to them. They look a little shocked for a moment, then they sit back down. "That's quite alright. We understand your logic." I nod once to them. "Thank you, Commander Faralan." I say to the one who spoke.

Amari:
~ "Really? Cool. I was taught they were all damp, squishy and muddy all the time." I grin. "No, I never have in reality, but I have in my imagination a whole ton. Strangely enough, I never actually imagined them wet at all." I say. I couldn't imagine living in a place like the damp, squishy places I had learned about, in fact, no Dalarilan in their right mind would ever want to live in a place squishy like that. We were all pretty sensitive to humidity. I had never learned what would happen if we were in a place like that but I didn't want to know.

Kova:
~ I hear someone nearby mention my name and I jump into a teleportation pod to the area where the person had. When I step out, I see Yoshino, a blonde humanoid boy and an owly-looking creature. I step toward them and notice the Head of Security behind Yoshino. He hadn't been hiding but he had been hidden from my position.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 December 2019 at 2:01 PM

(Where are the commanders and captain going to meet to get their mission?)

Yoshi staggered towards the exit and bumped into Kova, "Sup, Kova," she said weakly before hurrying out the exit. Back in her room, Yoshi sat down in a dark corner and grabbed her head in pain. "Urg, stop it," she snarled. A voice in her head laughed Monsters... are made to kill... the weapon that was to die years ago. the voice hissed inside Yoshi's head. Yoshi's eyes stung with tears as the metal bracelets burned for to much power wanted to break out.

Blazeshadow watched the owl talk back to the head of security. "Hmm, but isn't the head of security just for security? You aren't captain nor a commander. So technically you can't tell him what to do," Blazeshadow said to Viktor and pointed at Nascha.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 December 2019 at 2:20 PM

(In the main office is where they are now, but afterward, everyone will meet up in an Assembly Hall to be told about the mission.)

Kova:
~ I see Yoshino hurry away and I look from the arguing groups to the place she had disappeared. I sigh and walk after Yoshi. What was wrong? I see her rush into her quarters and I walk-run to her door. I hesitate for a moment before I knock on it.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 December 2019 at 2:26 PM

(cool, is there going to be announcement or something saying that the commanders and captain have to meet? cause I'm going to screw something up. 😋)

Yoshi's head shot up when she heard a knock on her door. "W-Who ever it is, go a-away," she growled trying to hide her shaking voice. "I-I can't talk right now. I-It's t-too much for m-me," she stammered trying to keep her powers back. Shaking she reached for a small metal box. Opening it she saw more metal bracelets. Grabbing two more she snapped them on, feeling the power being forced back.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 December 2019 at 2:29 PM

(Wait, what do you mean by Commanders?)

Kova:
~ "Um... Yoshi? Is everything okay?" I ask. The way her voice shook scared me a little. She didn't seem like the kind of person who would ever even let that happen.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 December 2019 at 2:32 PM

(Nvm, I actually don't know what I was thinking, lol)

Yoshi took two more metal bands and clipped them on. She forced herself to stand and walked to the door. It slid open and Kova stood in front of her. "Y-Yeah, everything is perfectly fine," she forced a smile. "I thought you went to the ship, was it big?" Yoshi said changing the subject.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 December 2019 at 2:44 PM

(Okay 😊)

Kova:
~ I nod. "It was pretty huge." I say with a smile. "Um... Are you sure you're okay?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 December 2019 at 2:46 PM

Yoshi touched her head, "honestly I don't know, everything that happened in the past few hours have been fuzzy. Have you seen Blazeshadow?" she asked, trying hard to remember.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 December 2019 at 2:50 PM

Kova:
~ I shake my head. "I think I say him near where you were just barely. With the owl-man and the blond boy?"