The OSS Starlight Roleplay forum

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 December 2019 at 10:59 PM

Cimeselti~
I smile back. The smile fades from my face when his manners and expressions change. I wonder what had happened. I freeze. Why did he have to speak to the commanders? Shoot, I don’t really know his rank, I think. I hoped he wasn’t the captain. That’d be… embarrassing. Nina snickers, catching onto the meaning of his words. “Lemons,” I hear Dara whisper. That shuts Nina up. “Of course,” I say. “Yeah, I’ll probably see you around on the ship, but hopefully now while I'm working. I’m a medic,” I say. Chances are, if we bumped into each other while I was on job it meant he’d been injured or wasn’t feeling well. “Well, bye. It was nice meeting you.” I was disappointed at the thought of being alone without a human friend on this busy and confusing place, but at least I had met someone nice.

Rajani~
“He can understand when you speak. He just can’t speak for himself,” I say. “Can you see the stars clearly from where you live?” I ask. I frown. I’d never heard of Akamaji mountains. It certainly wasn’t a place where Lumerians lived. There were only really 3 places we called home. I hear him ask his question. Seriously, he was still going to ask me questions. “The Starlit Forest,” I reply. Alwyn finally begins to eat his food. I think he did it mostly to hide his smile. He could feel my frustration.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 5 December 2019 at 11:23 PM

Viktor

I exited the ship and looked at the aliens and/or humans. "What's going on?" I hissed.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 December 2019 at 4:36 PM

"Uhh...yeah," Amryn said awkwardly. He then saw the aforementioned girl walk past them. He frowned, usually he wouldn't take offense to people he just meant, but for some reason he couldn't stand people who didn't follow the rules. It seemed to him that they were insinuating that they were better than him.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 December 2019 at 4:43 PM

As Yoshi chomped on her apple, she felt that someone was staring at her. Turning she saw the yellow-haired boy looking at her. Immediately, Yoshi's happy mood turned sour. Blazeshadow snarled, turning back into a large fiery tiger, he growled at the boy, using telekinesis skills he spoke to the boy through the mind: I don't know what you're issue is, but if you have any problems with my master, you deal with me. he growled at the boy through the mind.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 December 2019 at 7:10 PM

Viktor

"Right..." I said sarcastically. "You two in my quarters, NOW."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 December 2019 at 9:14 PM

(Wait, who is Viktor talking too?)
Amryn flinched a bit as the cat turned into a tiger, and then felt a wave of anger and frustration rush through his brain as the tiger finished growling. It had been a long day, and to say Amryn was in a bad mood would be mild. He could walk over there, teach that creature a lesson an-Wait. Amryn shook his head, the aggressive nature of his host was crowding his mind. He slipped up, he couldn't let this happen again.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 December 2019 at 9:22 PM

(@shadowdragon28 both of them, Amyrn and Yoshi

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 December 2019 at 9:23 PM

(no idea. We're not even close to the ship)

Yoshi judged the boy and Blazeshadow who were both glaring at each other. Oooo, this is interesting, I sense great power in that boy. The dragon within her hissed. Yoshi sighed, I hate to say this, but you're suggesting I make friends?! she growled back in her mind. Yessss, that's exactly what I'm suggesting. Don't you dare defy me Yoshino Fidochi. You know what will happen.... The dragon lord snarled. Yoshi felt power serge through her. She knew her green eye was turning slightly blue. Gritting her teeth in pain, Yoshi walked up to Blazeshadow and placed a hand on his head. Blazeshadow growled, his eyes never leaving the boy, but the flames on his fur dimmed slightly. Under Yoshi's hand smoke puffed out. She then looked up at the boy. "Hello there... Is there a problem?" she growled, not liking the idea of making friends.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 December 2019 at 9:43 PM

Viktor
"Or, maybe just here...." I sighed. "Mind telling me what was going on here?" I eyed the two of them. My guess, they had a heated argument.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 December 2019 at 9:50 PM

Yoshi turned towards the new man. "Now who might you be? I hate when a third party sticks their head into business that has nothing to do with them," she commented. Blazeshadow tore his eyes from the boy and glared at Viktor, and snarled angrily.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 December 2019 at 10:35 PM

Viktor
"Wow.... Did not expect you to have poor memory for a second mate.." I said in a low poisonous voice.

"Do you know who you've been arguing to?"

(also @wingedfox, can Amyrn and Viktor have a father-and-son like relationship?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 December 2019 at 10:44 PM

"Hmm," Yoshi said deep in thought, "let's see... that's an excellent question, who are you? I wonder how I'm supposed to know you. I have never met or seen you before."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 December 2019 at 11:15 PM

Viktor
"Not me, idiot..." I gestured to the boy. "Him.."

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 December 2019 at 11:15 PM

Kipa squawked, and pointed to her shiny feathers. Then she hissed in a cat like manner, before clearing her throat in a decidedly human way. "Shiny. Fun shiny creature," she hissed, although not in a threatening manner, before expelling a large amount of shadows and dust from her beak. Once Kipa had decided that this creature was not going to harm her, she hopped up closer. While she wasn't too sure what she was trying to accomplish by talking with this creature, she liked it, and since she couldn't just follow the standard procedures for shiny items, she would have to make a new procedure. Kipa considered tugging out one of the creature's feathers, but decided against it. Palomi had given Kipa and Kantoy strict instructions to not insult or harm anyone, in the case that it would come back to bite them all. Instead, she perched on Sabil's shoulder.
Palomi~
Kipa was very excited about something, and while I didn't know what that something was, I knew that she enjoyed thievery and other crimes. For the first time today, I stepped outside my room, heading towards Kipa, just in case that she was doing something that would jeopardize my position. I could tell she didn't care if I was there or not, which worried me more. It meant that it could be something so big I couldn't stop it, or something irreversible. Or possibly something innocent. You never knew with Kipa. Kantoy sniffed, and he obviously knew what was happening, but left it for me to find out, which worried me even more. I headed down the hall, bracing for whatever Kipa had done.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 December 2019 at 11:20 PM

"Idiot? me? wow, let me remind you. I met him a few moments ago, so I really don't know who he is. But I know that look he had on his face. I grew up seeing those looks: disgust, rage, hate. Besides, there's no argument happening here. Perhaps you should get your information right, before you accuse someone," Yoshi replied smirking in amusement. "Now if you would excuse me, I don't have time to waste with clueless species."
Yoshi turned back towards the boy, she smiled and put out her hand for a handshake, knowing very well that the boy was probably another rude fellow who didn't like handshakes, "Let me ask again, who may you be?" she asked.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 December 2019 at 11:30 PM

Viktor
"Hmmmm... You're with the Dragon Lord, huh?" I smirked.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 December 2019 at 11:34 PM

"Oh? You know about the mighty lord of the skies?" Yoshi said calmly, her eyes narrowing. "Not many people remember him, perhaps you're different. Maybe not as mindless as I thought. But if you are thinking of mocking my believes, I might as well demote you from head of security to "tail of security". The Lord is a mighty creature that lives within me. I am his host. He will not be mocked," Yoshi said sternly, her face serious.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 December 2019 at 11:52 PM

Viktor
I laughed. "Man that's funny.... 'Mighty Ruler of Skies'? Don't you know my species nearly killed him?" I replied cunningly.

Seems she adores him, I thought. Caught one of your insecurities kid.

"Almost, since he got away, tail tucked between his legs."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 12:10 AM

"Ah, so you're the one who cause me to be the one I am now..." Yoshi whispered her suddenly eyes filled with pain, as memories of her past flooded into her mind. "So your species is the reason I am.... this monster. But don't get me wrong, the lord has full control over me. I can be killed instantly if I were to disobey," Yoshi said smiling weakly, her hands trembling as the memories refused to leave. Yoshi began to breathe heavily, Blazeshadow looked up at his master, he opened his mouth to speak, but Yoshi cut his off. "Not know Blazeshadow, it seems that our head of security has found one of my weaknesses," Yoshi said leaning against the wall trying to calm her nerves. A single tear rolled down her cheek. "I was suppose to vanish from this dimension 13 years ago, but I guess I owe it to the Lupus Avian for creating such a monster," Yoshi said clearly remembering the chains the researchers had placed on her and locked her away in. Their words echoing in her head: We have done it! The new vessel of the Sky God. The greatest creation of all time. "So they are the ones responsible for me, and the death of ten thousand civilians, workers, warriors, and the destruction of a planet..." her voice trailed off as she remembered the power that had been injected into her, which led her to annihilate... everything.

Blazeshadow looked up at Viktor, "Are you happy now? you have won this "argument". Now will you leave her alone. Master Yoshi has a complex past, that none of you care about. Did you think she wanted to become a vessel? Go away, and take your victory with you, Master Yoshi doesn't need anymore torment," Blazeshadow said to Viktor his eyes full of sadness to see his master so hurt. He slowly padded over and licked his masters hand in comfort.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 December 2019 at 12:38 AM

Viktor
"And that's another reason why I left my planet... Even though my people have changed over time, I still despise our history." I said bitterly. "My species were cousins to the most brutal species of the entire universe. And that's why my people killed those who killed.... Well..."

My face became serious. "Or that's what I thought..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 12:58 AM

(okay I'm typing on a mobile. Words like get autocorrect)

Yoshi sighed "Your history is as brutal, as bloody, and as violent as mine. Those cousins.... my species thought they allies until they enslaved one thousand children and killed the adults. One thousand children meant one thousand test subjects. Nine hundred and ninety nine fails means one success. The weapon they work so hard create to take over the universe was me. The sole vessel of the mighty dragon God. Perhaps, Viktor we have more in common than we had thought" Yoshi said smiling weakly. She stood and walked towards Viktor, "I'm not used to friends or having people around me. But for now, let's become allies or at least have a truth," Yoshi offered, reaching her hand out hoping for a handshake that would confirm it, but knowing very well what Viktor's species were like.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 December 2019 at 1:05 AM

Viktor

I smiled and said. "My species were framed... They didn't kill them..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 1:31 AM

"yes the dragon Lord sees all. He knows those other species very well. Your species and leaders just happened to be there at that time. Enough to convince the remains of my people that your species were the killers," Yoshi explain. "Why don't we have a truth, an agreement or alliance? Perhaps to clear this frame." Yoshi offered.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 December 2019 at 1:40 AM

Viktor
"Sounds great...." I smiled. "So... I'm pretty sure you know why I'm in my human form.."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 2:11 AM

"hmmm I want to say that I know, but I'm not going to assume. Care you explain?" Yoshi questioned.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 December 2019 at 2:12 AM

Viktor
"Soon..." I checked my watch. "Ah, it's almost time.. Kindly tell everyone to line up outside."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 2:30 AM

"hmm... Perhaps you should tell the captain. Who I have no idea who they are." Yoshi replied. "By the way who is the captain?"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 December 2019 at 2:31 AM

Viktor
I sigh. "The captain goes by the name of Ngar."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 December 2019 at 2:35 AM

Yoshi thought for a moment " I heard that name before. Appearance?" She asked trying to remember if she had met Ngar before.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 December 2019 at 2:37 AM

Viktor
"You shall see soon...." I said as I head back towards the ship.