creature suggestion: enderion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

what do you think?

Female
1,826 posts

poe • 26 April 2020 at 1:56 PM

@silvershadow Glad that's what you were going for because I think you managed to communicate the idea visually really well because I noticed it right away. I don't think it needs stars! I think the aurora effect is clear as is. 😊

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 28 April 2020 at 5:50 PM

@silvershadow
I am in awe! 😱

This creature is stunning, I love the majestic feel to it. I agree with @prairie (thank you for the ping, btw ❤️) and I have a good feeling about this creature. 😃

I really hope it's made! Absolutely gorgeous, for real ~❤️

@ravensong
@iris1929578

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 April 2020 at 6:20 PM

@silvershadow

this is such a good idea, i'm in love with the concept and the design ❤️ especially how it "feeds" on the gem and how the gems are lucky tokens, i want a kind of that gem of my own after reading it lol
(@jlya, thanks for the ping!)

don't know who to ping ☹️

Male
30 posts

nostalgiic • 28 April 2020 at 6:32 PM

@silvershadow Woahhh I love this design and concept a lot! I want one 0.0

316 posts

ravensong • 28 April 2020 at 6:36 PM

It's so beautiful!!! I love the white face with the pattern going down the forehead! ❤️

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 2 May 2020 at 2:39 PM

@silvershadow

It's beautiful. Love the colours.

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 30 August 2020 at 2:48 PM

I would love to have something like this in my creature cove. While I don't really like creatures with high click counters, it does kind of make sense for the fantastical creature that it is.

Non-binary
1,070 posts

distorted • 2 September 2020 at 11:44 AM

@silvershadow Beautiful! Its ah-mazing!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 January 2024 at 4:36 PM

@Kudo
Looking through some bookmarked suggestions I have.
I still adore this suggestion: it gives me Heavy "The Dark Crystal" vibes and I love it!!
❤️

Female
2,394 posts

ida92 • 4 January 2024 at 3:16 AM

@kudo I love the mane! Really cute suggestion. 😊

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 January 2024 at 7:22 AM

@kudo
hi mr kudork nice creature you got there :]
.....in all seriousness tho, this one's honestly really epic; the design looks mystical, the color palette's nice, and the description is 👌👌👌
Rating: 🌈🌈🌈/10!!

367 posts

kudo • 4 January 2024 at 7:44 AM

@prairie
i love you, but please don't jumpscare me like that again 🙂 i'm not sure if i want to crawl out of my skin seeing all this again or commission a gold statue of myself...

the dark crystal is a nice aesthetic. i see now why the crystalcreek puppet wood soup livestreams on tiktok seemed so familiar.

@ida92
much appreciated. it's most likely my favourite feature for how likely it is to dissolve in water.

@shirothekittehlover
i've only just recovered from nut's continuous censoring of my name... i'll solemnly pin your rating on my dashboard with the highest honour 🙂

Female
2,197 posts

ashlinnhi • 4 January 2024 at 7:51 AM

@kudo good creature

serious edit: beautiful and agree about the mane being a great feature! and the lore?? so sweet. love the expressions most of all and how gentle it looks < 3

367 posts

kudo • 4 January 2024 at 7:54 AM

@ashlinnhi
i wish for peace and love in the world and for you to never make me remember exactly how i used to communicate

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 4 January 2024 at 8:12 AM

@kudo omg a nudo creature suggestion??

its actually so nice uwu i would love for it to be made!! XD

367 posts

kudo • 4 January 2024 at 8:20 AM

@sapphire12
i will kindly ask you to return to your prison cell once. i'll even throw in a discarded gem to sweeten the deal

Non-binary
1,389 posts

provo7demons • 4 January 2024 at 10:47 AM

@kudo oh my gosh this is gorgeous!! And I love the description ❤️

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 4 January 2024 at 11:02 AM

that gem on the egg is really beautiful! nice job😊

180 posts

noman15 • 4 January 2024 at 8:22 PM

This is a pretty design, the gem starting in the egg is kind of like the unhemn.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 January 2024 at 9:17 PM

wow i really REALLY love this especially the child stage!!! so adorable combined with the majestic fur and the colours also work really well together. and the gem is really pretty. exactly the type of creature i'd pay CC for. great job! rooting for this one ❤️

318 posts

chihiro_sang • 7 January 2024 at 12:02 AM

It's a very beautiful mystical design.