Easter Giveaway

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 5:53 PM

Hi if you know me you prob know Iโ€™m inactive most of the time. I pop in occasionally but doubt Iโ€™ll ever get back in to eggcave completely. I thought since itโ€™s Easter I should give away some eggs. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Only issue is Iโ€™m busy studying (still in college!) and canโ€™t think of what I can do as a giveaway/contest thing. I donโ€™t want it to be too difficult or time consuming either and I hope everyone can have a chance at winning but I want to have a legit away of defining the winners.

Anyone have any ideas??? haha the simpler the better. There will be multiple winners for possible CC creature and LE creature prizes. I will come back online in a couple of hours to set up the giveaway once I decide on what the format of the contest/giveaway will be.

My only idea right now is random numbers xD that might be too simple though Idk...

Help me out!

No art contest because not everyone is creatively gifted (I feel the pain) โ˜น๏ธ

Ping people to let them know about this as well please. I need as much help in the next hour or two so I can finally set it up.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-
GIVEAWAY: PICK A NUMBER.

When you pick a number try to ping others to join so I can pick a number quicker.

Round 3 is not starting for another hour! I will begin taking numbers later. Sorry guys!

WHEN THIS LIST FILLS UP I WILL RANDOMLY PICK A NUMBER.
PRIZE: Giveaway prize #2 Trade #954216

You can play multiple giveaways so dont worry if you dont win this one. There are more. One win per person per day. Give others a chance! If you lose feel free to keep picking a number. If you win you can try again with tomorrowโ€™s giveaway though it may be a different format (not random numbers)

I will do 3 raffles:
Giveaway prize #1 Trade #954207 DONE winner @surgeon
Giveaway prize #2 Trade #954216 DONE winner @skymoare
Giveaway prize #3 Trade #954217

Female
207 posts

loved • 12 April 2020 at 6:23 PM

@yogurt It's so nice of you to want to host a giveaway!
I personally think the random number method is perfect๐Ÿ˜Š
You can also do a feeding contest if you need to evolve a particular creature but I think that would take longer~

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 8:49 PM

@loveshapiro Thanks Iโ€™ll do that until I can figure out something else i guess!

For your opinion here is a gift Trade #954208 ๐Ÿ˜Š feel free to still pick a number.

Female
175 posts

zantago • 12 April 2020 at 9:05 PM

@yogurt

Thank you for holding a giveaway! :"D Would I be able to pick #7? ^^;

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 9:07 PM

@zantago Got it!. Feel free to ping your friends so this list can fill up quicker XD I want to get through as many raffles today as I can. The forums seem quiet though. Iโ€™m impatient haha

Female
175 posts

zantago • 12 April 2020 at 9:11 PM

@yogurt

Ahh thank you and sure! I'll ping some friends/active users ^^
Also, would I be right to assume that if you win a prize you can't enter another giveaway? :0 Or can you enter multiple times even if you win one already? (because if it's a one-time win I'll like to hold back and wait to see what future giveaways will be, if you don't mind ^^)

pings: (hope you don't mind them :"D)
@decay
@surgeon
@whitefall
@subie
@lexicon

Female
207 posts

loved • 12 April 2020 at 9:11 PM

@yogurt Oh wow thank you so much!โค๏ธ
I'll probably try to join the next giveaways๐Ÿ˜Š

Some pings:
@qtpie7
@crimson
@mirror
@surgeon - I just noticed you've already been pinged lol

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 9:14 PM

@zantago I just added that LOL trying to limit one win per person just to give others a chance. ๐Ÿ˜Š maybe this rule will change though

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 12 April 2020 at 9:19 PM

@yogurt Thank you for hosting!! ^^ I'd love to join, can I have #9 please? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@zantago Thanks for the ping!โค๏ธ

Pings:
@nut
@arcana
@cheetah
@hiddingwjay

65 posts

cheetah • 12 April 2020 at 9:22 PM

@yogurt
#3 Please! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks @lexicon for the ping! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Pings:
@minnie298a
@tetromino
@sonny
@shadowfaxe

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 9:23 PM

@loveshapiro youโ€™re not picking a number for this one? Just checking ๐Ÿ˜Š

@lexicon got it! Thanks

Female
175 posts

zantago • 12 April 2020 at 9:23 PM

@yogurt
Ahh I see! That's fair enough aha :"D In that case, would you mind taking my name off the list for this giveaway? ^^ You have a few WL creatures aha so I'd like to take my chances and wait for upcoming giveaways to see if you put any of those guys in the future giveaways ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks again for holding a giveaway like this! It's really generous of you ^^

some more pings:
@oscoa
@aloe
@stevepat2002

734 posts

nut • 12 April 2020 at 9:24 PM

@yogurt thanks for hosting! I also think random number is easiest unless you want to put in more work lol. totally relate to the studying thing, am too still (virtually) in college. I'd love to take #2!

more pings:
@lisa1321
@tetromino
@lunacharm1037
@blub

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 April 2020 at 9:25 PM

@yogurt

Thanks for hosting! Can I take #5 if it's not taken?

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 9:27 PM

@zantago oh no my bad I get it XD haha one second I will decide on which creatures I will be giving away for today and so you can decide on which giveaway to enter on. I should have organized better. LOL

How about this I will limit one prize per person per day? So if you win something today you can still join in tomorrowโ€™s giveaways.

Iโ€™ll ping you once I set up the other giveaway prizes for today so you can pick

Female
175 posts

zantago • 12 April 2020 at 9:30 PM

@yogurt

Oh that'd be great, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

On another note, you could also alternatively just list all the creatures you plan to/are willing to give away and let people pick a number (e.g. 1-50) and select say, 5 winners via random number generator and let those 5 winners pick their rewards all at once (maybe they can choose in order of the numbers generated) hopefully that made sense aha - this might be faster than doing different giveaways each day ๐Ÿ˜Š just a suggestion though ^^

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 12 April 2020 at 9:33 PM

This is super cool! @yogurt Could I do #4 please? As long as its not taken ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
163 posts

qtpie7 • 12 April 2020 at 9:35 PM

i'd love number 10 if it's still available ๐Ÿ˜Š

142 posts

aloe • 12 April 2020 at 9:38 PM

@yogurt
Thank you for holding a giveaway!
Can I please take #1 if it's not taken?

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 9:41 PM

@zantago @lexicon @cheetah @nut @skymoare @lisa1321 @aloe @qtpie7

All numbers are updated!

Just to clarify its one win per person per day. I am doing 3 of these random number raffles today. The prizes for each round is listed in the first post so take a look. If you did not win the first round you can join the next round. If you want a prize in a later round you may want to sit out on the previous round. But all up to you! Joining all rounds until you win will give you the highest chance for a prize to be honest. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tomorrow everything resets and you can join even if you already won. I might change the format of the giveaway though if I think of something more entertaining lol again it will be one win per person per day. I will try to do 3 giveaways tomorrow as well

Female
192 posts

vanley • 12 April 2020 at 9:46 PM

@yogurt
It's awesome that you're doing this! Could I take #8? ๐Ÿ˜Š

162 posts

surgeon • 12 April 2020 at 9:46 PM

@yogurt Ill take anything left!

Female
175 posts

zantago • 12 April 2020 at 9:47 PM

@yogurt

Thanks for the clarification ^^

I'd like to join for the 3rd giveaway prize, so I was wondering if I should wait until the other 2 giveaways have had their winners drawn, or if I'm able to join the 3rd giveaway now? :0 If I can join now I'd like to pick #7 again aha, but if not then I'll swing by again later ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 9:50 PM

@surgeon @vanley added you guys ๐Ÿ˜Š
One more person before I can pick a winner!

@zantago
Yes! swing by later and pick a number. Iโ€™m not taking numbers yet for that one. Not sure when it will be. Just depends on how quick these to go. ๐Ÿ˜Š just make sure you dont miss it!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 12 April 2020 at 9:52 PM

@yogurt
Happy Easter! Thanks so much for this kind giveaway! ^^
@iia - you should join! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'd love to take 12 if it's open

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 April 2020 at 9:52 PM

@yogurt
If there's a spot left, I'd love to join!
Thank you @lexicon!

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 12 April 2020 at 9:52 PM

@yogurt
thanks for doing this, I'd like #7 if it's still available

@nut thanks for the ping

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 12 April 2020 at 9:52 PM

@prairie only doing 1-10 haha you can have the last spot though ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female