Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 12:25 PM

Welcome, one and all, to the AGCF's
ⓓⓐⓘⓛⓨ ⓓⓞⓝⓞⓡⓢ ⓒⓛⓤⓑ!

The rules are simple.
To join:
1. PING a friend
2. put ⓓⓐⓘⓛⓨ ⓓⓞⓝⓞⓡ on your profile (in any color you want) and link it back to this forum topic. Bear in mind to do the code like this: {url=}{color=} ⓓⓐⓘⓛⓨ ⓓⓞⓝⓞⓡ{/color}{/url}
3a. agree to send at least one item to the donations center every day. The item(s) MUST have a rarity of at least uncommon.
3b. post to this forum topic "I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day." in any shade of blue (so we know you read the instructions) and sign your username e.g. ~@ username. (if you don't get it, scroll down and see what others did)

And that's it!

Since we have no method to monitor whether or not you donate, we will be following an honor system.
Please do not abuse this. It won't do anyone good to have the title on your profile when you don't actually donate - not only are you tricking your fellow Arkians, but you're also tricking YOURSELF. No one benefits.

The aim of this club is to help people to obtain items that they cannot obtain or don't have the ec for. This is also a way to pay someone else's kindness forward. Perhaps you've received gifts from fellow eggcavers? Pay it forward by donating back to the community! Spread the happiness and generosity! Sounds cheesy - but a small action can make someone's life just a little bit better 😊

People who are ⓓⓐⓘⓛⓨ ⓓⓞⓝⓞⓡⓢ will get the chance to participate in special contests / giveaways / penny auctions etc. Yup, ONLY members of this club!

Join us today!

Staff:
Don’t worry - we all donate every day 😊
@amazinggrace
@beta (formerly stevepat2002)
@pouncessoftly
@skymoare
@snowkitties
@moonweaver
@shadowfaxe
@mirror

Members:
Every member will be subscribed to the ping list for every event. Please let us know if you would like to unsubscribe.
@arcana
@birdsong
@qerrats
@dragistar12
@cookie50
@topaz
@nficewing
@playermocha345
@ravensong
@wizard
@ssrhetoric
@galactic_pigeon
@nostalgiic
@duckhunter
@viperidae
@distorted
@kaytra830
@iradoesart
@princesspika
@myradium
@scout
@athanasia
@moonlight24
@happycant2
(there’s no limit as to who can join, the list will be updated with each member!)

Semi-members:
Not subscribed to ping list, only donate from time to time and not regularly every day. Will have access to some events.
@
(list will be updated)

Ongoing event(s):
-will be held at either @amazinggrace or @crayons.
-a friend request will be sent to you from @crayons. if you have friend requests off, please send @crayons a friend request instead.

penny auctions - for all members
GIVEAWAY - one creature each from 'AGCF' tab @crayons.

#AGCF

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 22 April 2020 at 12:27 PM

@shadowfaxe
I'll post anyway 😋 I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day. ~@snowkitties
@galaxyleopard Edit: Ahhh shadow already pinged you 😋

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 22 April 2020 at 12:28 PM

@shadowfaxe

I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day."

~ @moonweaver
(Not sure if I was supposed to do this ^^")

@qerrats @wolfkit

Lookie here!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 April 2020 at 12:29 PM

More pings XD (Sorry, if y'all didn't wanted to get pinged) :

@birdsong
@duckhunter
@qtpie7
@iia
@gsxr600vq37hr

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 12:30 PM

@moonweaver you did it right 😉

Pingos incoming!!
@sinthr
@zantago
@ravensong

Sorry if you didn’t want to be pinged! ^^;

64 posts

birdsong • 22 April 2020 at 12:34 PM

@skymoare

thanks for ping!

@shadowfaxe

Hope I do this right:
I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day.
~@birdsong

Pings:
@l_--firepheonix--_l
@topaz

Check it out!

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 April 2020 at 12:35 PM

@shadowfaxe
This sounds really fun! I'd love to join, although I'm a bit worried I might forget on some days.

"I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day!"
~@arcana

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 12:37 PM

@birdsong I’ll add you!

@arcana You forgot to ping 😋 but I guess we can let it slide since you did the coloring haha (and also cuz you can’t edit in a ping)

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 April 2020 at 12:41 PM

@shadowfaxe
I remembered the ping and went looking for a person to ping after I had finished the post, but I couldn't think of anyone. Most people I would ping have already been pinged, and I'm awful at finding people to ping. Here's a ping to make up for it!
Apologies if it's unwanted!
@chainoffate

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 12:42 PM

@arcana That works too, thanks! 😊
A couple more:
@frosting
@nficewing

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 22 April 2020 at 2:59 PM

Ooooooh!!! xD

"I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day."

~@qerrats

@skyfall4 Seen this yet?! 😃

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 22 April 2020 at 3:07 PM

@shadowfaxe
I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day. -@fanficmelon
@meisawesome - sorry but i needed someone to ping ^^'
edit: sent Soutenue Squeaky Toy (r96) to Donations Center

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 April 2020 at 3:17 PM

@shadowfaxe

@fanficmelon i dont mind!

I promise to donate at least 1 item with the rarity of uncommon or greater every day for as long as i am in this club.
~@meisawesome

So who should i ping? @stevepat2002

Edit: hhhh i dont know how to ping a forum topic

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 22 April 2020 at 3:48 PM

I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day.

- @dragistar12

Ping (sorry):
@galaxyleopard

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 22 April 2020 at 4:06 PM

@shadowfaxe
~@cookie50

Pings @playermocha345 @tetromino

Deleted • 22 April 2020 at 4:12 PM

@shadowfaxe

I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day. @Topaz

pings

@valorie100

i just donated retired travel Stylized Sky

Female
27 posts

nficewing • 22 April 2020 at 8:24 PM

@shadowfaxe

I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day. @NFicewing

@sinthr @marythebeast

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 8:47 PM

@qerrats
@fanficmelon
@meisawesome
@dragistar12
@cookie50
@topaz
@nficewing

Added! Thank you for joining!

Deleted • 22 April 2020 at 8:49 PM

@shadowfaxe no thank you

I donated 3 times today heheeh

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 8:50 PM

@topaz 😃

Deleted • 22 April 2020 at 8:52 PM

@shadowfaxe 😊 thank you for hosting this so sweet of you

311 posts

ravensong • 22 April 2020 at 9:51 PM

1. PING @surgeon
2. Put ⓓⓐⓘⓛⓨ ⓓⓞⓝⓞⓡ on your profile (in any color you want). Could I put this on my User Store Front instead? I'm trying to keep my profile to where people don't have to scroll.
3. Agree to send at least one item to the donations center every day. The item(s) MUST have a rarity of at least uncommon. Due to life and limiting time on technology, I'm not on every day. HOWEVER, I pledge to send at least one item every day I log in.

"I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of at least uncommon to the donations center every day." @ravensong

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 9:58 PM

@ravensong Sure, just remember to link back to this forum topic 😊 Adding!

Deleted • 22 April 2020 at 10:11 PM

@shadowfaxe

Joining pledge.
@mirime @cheetah
ⓓⓐⓘⓛⓨ ⓓⓞⓝⓞⓡ Placed at Shop Front & Profile

"I promise to donate at least one item with a rarity of common-virtually unobtainable to the donations center when I can." ~@playermocha345

(Items donated at random, can't promise anything)
(Also can't promise that I'll remember every time)

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 10:24 PM

@playermocha345 Adding!

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 22 April 2020 at 11:54 PM

@ravensong ?

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 23 April 2020 at 12:05 AM

@shadowfaxe They were talking about how they added the link to the topic in thier shop because you said to add it lol

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 23 April 2020 at 12:16 AM

@cookie50 Ohhhh, that makes so much more sense now! Thanks for the clarification 😊

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 23 April 2020 at 4:45 AM

@shadowfaxe
I try to donate quest items so it will be more of a help 😊 But they're gone in like 5 seconds lol

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 April 2020 at 1:34 PM

Hey, @shadowfaxe, i donate in the morning, so you probably won't see me. But i just want you to know that i do and im not just saying i am :/