A Celebration of Life (CLOSED) (Raffle)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 30 April 2020 at 11:11 PM

@wolfkit

Username: @shadowfaxe
Relation to Moon/Qerrats: I think I was that girl who told them to hurry up in the toilet. But hey, there were only two cubicles and I really needed to go. I think I met Moon another time as well... when I hoarded all the donuts at a party once. She was beyond irritated but sorry, I need those donuts.
Reason why you're here: I heard from Moon that there were free donuts.
Last Respects: Qerrats I don't know you but you need to hurry up in there. But don't worry, you can take your time now, wherever you are. Moon, thanks for the invitation, sorry for not leaving you a donut :c
How you think they died: Was in the toilet for so long even her soul got bored and decided to leave because the toilet smelled like a rubbish dump with dead goldfish and urine. For Moon, I bet she was craving donuts so much, she bought a dozen and choked on the last one outside a gas station. I watched her choke, it was so funn- I mean sorry, what? It must've been tragic.
Ping: @playermocha345 @totallynotjoey

Now where are the donuts?

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 30 April 2020 at 11:29 PM

@wolfkit
I hope I am not too late XD Why did my imagination come up with this
Username: @cookie50
Relation to Moon/Qerrats: I am a humble farmer and Qerrats always bought from me. I know moon because I once found her lost cat on my farm.
Reason why you're here: Few people buy from me since Qerrats is gone, I need to eat somehow and I want to find new customers. I mean I am here to uh to pay my respects of course.
Last Respects: I hope that my vegetables, fruits, and other stuff was good and that the cat is doing well. Farewell my best customer Qerrats.
How you think they died: I think that they died because my vegetables tasted too good.
Ping: @raindrops

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 30 April 2020 at 11:50 PM

@wolfkit

Username: @totallynotjoey
Relation to Moon/Qerrats: I lost my pet butterfly, and Qerrets saved the day. Bob and I are forever thankful, bless her. Moon was with us and offered Bob a mandarin
Reason why you're here: Bob loooves mandarins and she gave him the best one hed ever had. He was hoping to have some more of those deli- Sorry what? No, no, we are here to pay our respects, may she rest in peace. Bob, you're making it hard to lie- I mean uh.. ehe? Ahem, anyways, Qerrets helped name Bob so we love them for that
Last Respects: Moon was so sweet- (like the mandarin) Bob! Qerrets has great naming skills, gotta say
How you think they died: I saw her chocking on donuts outside a gas station and I think I saw @shadowfaxe laughing, I ended up laughing too, oh god did she actually die from that? Oh my god I feel bad for laughing :c
Qerrets was slapping Moon's back so hard to help but ended up hurting their wrist. It got infected and spread all over their body :c
Ping: @demonicj (sorry for the ping lemme know if you dont want it)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 1 May 2020 at 6:19 PM

@shadowfaxe
Wolfkit nodded in agreement, "Donuts are precious, Moon had no right to have those donuts that you were very obvously hoarding." She didn't remeber going to a party where you held all the donuts captive, but she could imagine it. "I'm sure there are donuts where the food is back there." she added.

@cookie50
"Oh!" She said excitedly, "Do you happen to have any vegetables with you?" She squeaked in excitement as she felt the cold touch of a carrot touch her outstretched hand. She quickly bit into it, and almost spat it back out immediately, but quickly stopped herself. "Its delicious!" She lied, with the carrot still in her mouth, when Cookie had left, she quickly spit it out into the trashcan that was located conveniently beside her. I don't understand why Qerrats liked their food so much... she thought dryly.

@totallynotjoey
"oh, um, thats interesting..." Wolfkit said slowly trying not to say anything that might hurt their feelings. "And you were laughing as Qerrats chokeing...." Wolfkit suddenly felt very awkward there, and quickly changed the subject. "There might be a madarin, on the table, maybe not as delicious but it might be ok." She tried to put in helpfully.

Deleted • 2 May 2020 at 7:26 PM

@ Everyone

Ok, ending sign-ups for the raffle 8:00 (eggcave time), and will choose winners at 8:30 (also eggcave time). Hurry and sign-up while you still can!

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 2 May 2020 at 8:35 PM

Ok everyone results time!

1. @ravensong
2. @arcana
3. @skyfall4
4. @duckhunter
5. @surgeon
6. @fanficmelon
7. @meisawesome
8. @snowkitties
10. @galaxyleopard
11. @lokisonoflaufey
12. @skymoare
13. @budgie
14. @jlya
15. @asrieldreemurr
16. @iris1929578
17. @totallynotjoey
18. @cookie50
19. @shadowfaxe

RESULTS:

In first place is.....
@skyfall4 !
Please tell me what creature you would like, and create a trade, I will offer the EC and the Creature.

In 2nd place is...
@totallynotjoey !
Please tell me what creature you would like *after* Skyfall4 , and create a trade, I will offer the EC and the Creature.

In 3rd place is........
@shadowfaxe !
Please tell me what creature you would like *after* skyfall4, and totallynotjoey, and create a trade, I will offer the EC and the Creature.

Thanks for coming to the funeral everyone, and congratulations to the winners! I picked them through a random number generator, if the winners do not respond to me in two days I will draw someone else to replace them.

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 3 May 2020 at 2:31 AM

@wolfkit Wow, thanks for holding this, I've got my heart set on one of the creatures but I'll pick after @skyfall4 😊 And thanks for the donut, it was real good.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 3 May 2020 at 10:32 AM

@shadowfaxe 😊 You're welcome!

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 3 May 2020 at 10:50 AM

@/everyone
congrats to the winners! also, the funeral cake is great-

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 4 May 2020 at 12:12 AM

@/everyone

IT'S FUNERAL PARTY TIME Y'ALL-
wait no it's a funeral not a party
*starts sobbing*

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 4 May 2020 at 1:00 PM

@wolfkit
O-Oh! I won! Ahaha I'm sorry I held everyone up xD

Could I snag the Felichine :0 Trade #957280

*sobs while eating cake*

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 4 May 2020 at 1:51 PM

@skyfall4 ok offered!

@shadowfaxe you may now choose!

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 4 May 2020 at 9:42 PM

@wolfkit I'd like the Onnekas please!! Ty ❤️ Trade #957340

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 5 May 2020 at 12:24 AM

@shadowfaxe Dang messed up XD Thought you were 2nd place, anyways I offered you the 50kec and the onnekas, @totallynotjoey please pick out a creature and, ill offer you 75kec instead of 50kec to make it fair.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 5 May 2020 at 7:49 AM

@wolfkit Oh wow, what a pleasant surprise to log onto!! I'd like the Clorgi if you wouldn't mind, and heres the trade 😊

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 5 May 2020 at 7:08 PM

@wolfkit
Thanks for doing this. Congrats to the winners and goodbye, dearest Skyfall4 and Qerrats. *Stuffs face with potato chips and funeral cake*

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 5 May 2020 at 10:47 PM

@jlya wait! Skyfall4 died? oh wait nvm I see her body.

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 5 May 2020 at 11:30 PM

@wolfkit
*Looks up with stuffed mouth* Who's Skyfall4? Ah, I mean... So sad, my beloved cousin, sobs, etc.
Got anymore funeral cake?