Megamisama90 -Contest August II 2022- [CLOSED]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
366 posts

megamisama90 • 21 August 2022 at 7:05 AM

Hi all!

I want to make more contests xD I might be a little bit bored too...

This contest will end on Saturday 10th of September 2022. That is the last day to participate. Main accounts only.

The prizes can be found in my UFT side in a tab called: Contest Aug.
Here's a list what can be found in there: Batwom, Bemiee, Cactower, Calla, Doro, Istana, re-release Kringus, Luvun, Meriton, Nubbe, Seleni, Tedory, Tentader and Youngold.

I'll raffle between participants and the first six (6) that get picked will win and the first person that was picked is the one that can pick first and so on. If you win, you can pick one (1) creature from the prize tab.

What you need to do to participate:
1.) What is the one thing you can't live without?
2.) And why?
3.) Ping one friend (or more if you want to).

Everyone have their own opinions and they're allowed to have them so be nice to each other and have fun!

Male
58 posts

snowlico • 21 August 2022 at 7:24 AM

1. God
2. Because without God we wouldn’t even exist.

Female
2,113 posts

cranberrycat1 • 21 August 2022 at 11:43 AM

Food and my family
Because without food we would starve and my family because I love them

@raretreasurehunter56
@icecream
@heatherm
@snowywinter
@hikanu
@alraune3
@wonder404exe
@lothar
@sartre
@cerynitian
@awesomesaucethegreat

Thanks for hosting so many giveaways!! 😊 ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 21 August 2022 at 12:44 PM

The forest. Apparently that's my line for sanity and whether I can handle whatever life throws my way or not. Without being able to go for walks in nature, life has felt impossible (and I feel constantly alone. - Sorry, human interaction doesn't do for me what it does for most people. How people describe the sense of connection they get from family and such... I get that feeling from trees.)
There's plenty of studies out there that show how soothing the green tones, gentle breeze, sounds of the forest can relax the limbic system, and rejuvenate the human spirit.

Not the article I was looking for in my archives, but still a good one
https://news.berkeley.edu/2015/02/02/anti-inflammatory/

@heatherm19 (lol cranberry tried ; ) )
@murmurw
@frankenstein

Female
2,907 posts

heatherm19 • 21 August 2022 at 2:09 PM

There could be so many answers to a question like this...

My medications. While they do change over time, so there isn't one specific med I can point to, I learned years ago that I need some sort of psych meds in order to function. When completely off all medication (had to once years ago for a procedure) I just can't function.

@sartre @allydogfog

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 21 August 2022 at 2:31 PM

1.) Probably my sister
2.) She takes up about 90% of my life (in a good way, we're basically always w/ each other) so if I don't have her in my life anymore, I don't think I'll be the same.
3.) @wonder404exe @athanasia

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 21 August 2022 at 2:33 PM

I don't think I can live w/ out happiness.
I wasn't sure if it had to be a tangible thing, but I said happiness because without it, only monotonous & negative emotions are left.

@frankenstein

Demifluid
1,498 posts

wonder404exe • 21 August 2022 at 4:04 PM

1.) What is the one thing you can't live without?
Lets just say i have water and food and air and shelter and all that- Internet.

2.) And why?
Games. To spent my time on 😊

3.) Ping one friend (or more if you want to). @allydogfog i have been pinged two times, Thank you-

Female
28 posts

cerynitian • 21 August 2022 at 4:20 PM

I can't live without my drawing supplies, most of my freetime is spent on art sooo.

@tryvegan4theanimals

Female
1,269 posts

sartre • 21 August 2022 at 4:59 PM

@megamisama90
Thank you for all the contest’s

Thank you for the pings @cranberrycat1 and @heatherm19

First thing that came to mind was water, and nature, I love everything nature it makes me feel happy.

@queenaquariusdragon @murmurw

Deleted • 21 August 2022 at 8:01 PM

I can't live without my pets because they mean the world to me.

Female
163 posts

allydogfog • 21 August 2022 at 10:08 PM

@wonder404exe idk what u said there but yeah

@heatherm19 thank u for the ping!

I cant live without: the modern world bcs I am not smart enough to actually survive or invent anything on my own so yeah. if I were by myself and even ONE famous person was missing (lets say that lightbulb guy) I would live in total darkness and probably accidently plunge down the Grand Canyon

pings: @icecream @toebeans @inarivixen

thanks for hosting!

Female
354 posts

corpse • 21 August 2022 at 11:55 PM

The one thing I can't live without is my mother. I had bad anxiety in the past and being goth makes me feel like people that i see physically is judging me and out to get me. I've had problems where I'll act like someone I'm not because I want them to like me. She's helped with this more than enough times and finally showed me what I'm worth. My mother made me realise that in reality, you shouldn't care what you look like or if they're judging you. You can be the sweetest person and still get judged. Because of her I'm able to be more confident and words can't express how thankful I am to have a mother like her. She has stayed by my side through it all.

Sorry kinda vented there 😊

Female
2,385 posts

ida92 • 22 August 2022 at 2:37 AM

@megamisama90 I can't live without Nature, because I literally need to be able to see trees, flowers, birds and other wildlife to be happy. I can't imagine waking up in the spring/summer and not hearing the wind blowing in the trees or not hearing birds sing. I wouldn't be able to live in a huge city with almost no Nature inside it.

@sunfire103

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 22 August 2022 at 10:29 PM

@megamisama90
I can't live without my heart, brain, and other vital organs...

...but also the internet so I can feel connected to people!

@gemini_1261

Female
366 posts

megamisama90 • 23 August 2022 at 11:15 AM

I'm so glad to read all of your answers ❤️ 😸

The article was good @snowywinter, thanks for sharing!

@corpse, your mother sounds like someone I would've needed when I was younger. I'm so happy you have her ❤️

That's a good one (or ones) @twilightshine! 😃

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 30 August 2022 at 9:22 AM

@megamisama90

Can't live without, huh... easiest to pick would be my Jimmy. He's been with me a long time, through some really turbulent stuff and health issues. Now it's his turn to have health problems and I'm trying my best to tough it out, haha. That little guy means a lot to me.

Pingos: @dragiigy

I don't know who's really active right now, my head's been in the sand, lol.

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 30 August 2022 at 9:26 AM

Dear @megamisama90

My cats of course 😊 Best cure for beeing sad.

and... @lutienlovemagic

(thank you @frankenstein , you are the best !!)

Female
6 posts

lutienlovemagic • 30 August 2022 at 2:30 PM

Dear @megamisama90 !

Thank you @dragiigy 😊

1 ) My son.
2 ) Because he is a clever, cute and funny little man. ❤️
3 ) And I invite @randomneko and @razbytume

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 30 August 2022 at 9:49 PM

@megamisama90

1.) One thing I can't live without is my dog. I got him from my family after they took him from my younger sister who got him from a shelter so he's passed through many hands before making it into my life but I couldn't imagine this life without him.

I don't think I realized how much I truly love and care about him until a few months ago when he got sick and I had to leave him alone at home while I went to work. I cried during the entire commute to work, was on the verge of tears the entire 8 hour day at work, then I cried during the drive to the vet, then cried in the waiting room, then cried while they saw him, then cried when they gave him back to me, then cried on the whole drive home, then made him sleep in bed next to me because I was so worried he'd stop breathing because of the anesthetic they used. I even cried while typing this lol. Turns out it was a very minor respiratory infection and all he needed was some doggy antibiotics for a few days and he'd be fine.

2.) I don't know whether it's the unconditional love I receive from him, the weight(~22kg or 51lbs of German Shepherd lol) of his body next to me anytime I'm home or the way he barks in his sleep that make me love him so much but I do. I got him during the midst of 2020 Covid19 lockdowns here in the US and for close to a year we spent every waking moment together while I tried avoiding any living person who I didn't have to interact with. I call him my velcro dog because when I'm around he has to be stuck right by my side and if he isn't he is likely to get distressed, it's to the point that even sleeping at night he has to lay with some part of himself touching me; luckily he's not anxious about being separated from me so long as he can't see me, like out of sight out of mind lol

3.) None of the friends I have on Eggcave are active anymore so I'll ping some people I've interacted with recently @icecream & @heatherm19

Female
366 posts

megamisama90 • 3 September 2022 at 12:26 PM

Pets are the best! I can imagine how life changing it has been for you @mightyeglantine. ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 3 September 2022 at 4:32 PM

@mightyeglantine

Awwww... German Shepherd cuddles are some of the best in the world. ❤️ There's nothing quite like their love.
I'm glad yours turned out to be okay... that the respiratory infection was something that could be treated.

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 5 September 2022 at 8:58 AM

@megamisama90

1.) Honestly, there's a bunch of things I can't imagine my life without, but since no one else has done this one, I'm going to say music.

2.) Whenever I'm doing work, I usually plug in my headphones and listen to songs that I like. When I'm sad, I listen to sad music, and it helps.
I've been doing violin since 3rd grade, and it's been great.
There's just so many things in my life that are tied to music and I don't know where I'd be without it.

3.) @shirothekittehlover

Female
909 posts

icecream • 10 September 2022 at 6:58 PM

@megamisama90
1.) Can't live without DNA

2.) I'm not sure how long one would survive if all of their DNA somehow suddenly vanished, but it wouldn't be for very long.

3.) Ping one friend (or more if you want to): @kittymimi

Thank you for this contest ^^ ❤️

64 posts

kittymimi • 10 September 2022 at 7:26 PM

@megamisama90
I can't live without good health
Because without it, I will be sick
Ping: @darkrealmz

Female
366 posts

megamisama90 • 11 September 2022 at 3:42 AM

The winners are:
1st @twilightshine
2nd @dragiigy
3rd @murmurw
4th @kittymimi
5th @athanasia
6th @corpse

Congrats to all the winners! I'll PM you. Thank you all for participating! 😃

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 11 September 2022 at 3:47 AM

@megamisama90 , THANK YOU !!!

Female
1,269 posts

sartre • 11 September 2022 at 12:03 PM

Congratulations to all the winners 😊

Demifluid
1,498 posts

wonder404exe • 11 September 2022 at 12:14 PM

I just want the Tentader or the Bemiee. WWWHHHHHHYYY good job @twilightshine. AYYAYAYAYAYYA🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉

(*crys*)

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 11 September 2022 at 1:07 PM

xD I got the Bemiee @wonder404exe