holiday raffle giveaway!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 10 December 2022 at 12:14 PM

with the holidays fast approaching i thought i'd do a giveaway 😊 these can be really stressful times for some so why not try to help alleviate some of that stress? please make sure to read all the rules ❤️

HOW TO ENTER:
all you have to do to enter is comment what you are doing for the holidays OR alternatively, what you are looking forward to in the new year 😊
it's not required BUT please feel free to also tag your friends and anyone you think might be interested ❤️

THE RULES/HOW IT WORKS:
you have from now until DECEMBER 25th to enter! i will most likely announce the winners starting on the 26th and distribute the prizes from then on.

there will be THREE WINNERS:
1st place gets first pick of 3 of creatures from the prize pool
2nd place gets second pick of 2 of creatures from the prize pool
3rd place gets the last remaining 1 creature from the prize pool

i'll be notifying the winners in order so they can pick their prizes! if anyone doesn't respond within 48 hours i will have to redraw the winner.

winners will be chosen via random draw (probably random.org)

THE PRIZES:
Unwieldy the Ott
Womanly the Unhemn
Amorist the Vulov
Phlebotomy the Nulli
Paeon the Pantheart
Exarch the Flaren

ENTRIES
1. @daisycat
2. @wonder404exe
3. @lothar
4. @surgeon
5. @nut
6. @jlya
7. @heatherm19
8. @hikanu
9. @twilightshine
10. @lunacharm1037
11. @rainbow
12. @sulvas
13. @xxcouchxx
14. @lexicon
15. @maylin09
16. @snowywinter
17. @mr-blue-bones
18. @kenkazaki2
19. @moonflower
20. @animefan
21. @twinkle
22. @lululoo
23. @murfijs
24. @shadowfaxe
25. @valorieviolet
26. @cranberrycat1
27. @ida92
28. @izziedragon
29. @subie
30. @tokio
31. @chaotictreat
32. @dragrawr
33. @sartre
34. @christine13531
35. @by-joycee
36. @taiyeun9
37. @kediset
38. @pet_cemetery
(will add more 😊 )

a few pings to start it off: @surgeon @lisa1321 @ravensong @twinkle @daisycat

ENTRIES NOW CLOSED!!! the first winner was #20 which is @animefan! i will be contacting them shortly to pick their prizes 😊

update 12:47 am: animefan has chosen their prizes so i have drawn the second place winner which is @sartre!

update 9:29 am: sartre has chosen their prizes so i have drawn the third place winner which is @subie! thank you all for entering and i hope you had a happy holiday and that your new year is great!

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 10 December 2022 at 12:26 PM

@pwuffy
Ooh thank you for creating this giveaway! 😸 What are you doing for the holidays?

I celebrate both Christmas and Chanukah, so on the first night of Chanukah (the 18th), I am making latkes, sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts), hamantaschen (savory and sweet), and noodle kugel for my boyfriend and myself. We may or may not partake in my dad's side of the family's get together, because we may also be going to my bf's parents' house to bring them some food!
On Christmas Eve, my parents are having my two brothers, my bf, and me over for dinner. I usually make dessert, but this year I'm making lasagna roll ups. We also exchange gifts and play a game (last year, we each made a five question quiz, any topics for the questions, and whoever got the most right won... and... :,) I won!).
On Christmas Day, my bf and I are going to his parents' house to celebrate with his family. We attended my family's Thanksgiving this year, so we're going to his family's Christmas instead of my mom's side. Try to make it fair. x)

@bluewolf

Demifluid
1,459 posts

wonder404exe • 10 December 2022 at 12:36 PM

@pwuffy
Wow so many give aways!! Thank you for doing this!! Rare prizes 👀

Welp. Currently sick and tired TwT
Hope i win some… giveaways….

School field trip is Monday so i better get back up xD nice day to celebrate the holidays. Also packing some gifts for my parents from the gift shop :0

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 10 December 2022 at 12:55 PM

@daisycat @wonder404exe entered both of you!

@daisycat that sounds so fun! i LOOOVE hamantaschen! i have never had it homemade but they sell them at my local grocery store and they are seriously addicting haha. sounds like you'll be having a great time! ❤️ my family celebrates christmas, but the past few years we've just been pretty lowkey, usually we watch christmas movies on christmas eve/day (elf is tradition) and just have a nice lowkey dinner and open presents together 😊 maybe my grandma will come over, not sure yet!

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 10 December 2022 at 12:58 PM

@pwuffy
Omg Elf is my favorite Christmas film!! So many good quotes lol. That's really neat you're familiar with hamantaschen! Mmm. They are super simple to make and you can fill them with pretty much anything. c:

Female
730 posts

lothar • 10 December 2022 at 1:01 PM

@pwuffy
Thank you for this giveaway!
My university let us go home because of covid-19. I can finish this term at home, so I can spend more time staying with my family. I decide to shop online to buy some gifts for my parents and my friends. Prepare for Christmas and New Year!
I begin to see musicals so I'm looking forward to see it live in the new year, the atmosphere must be fantastic! *begin to save money*

162 posts

surgeon • 10 December 2022 at 1:36 PM

@pwuffy This is such a great idea! Love getting to see what everyone is thankful for//goals for the new year.
This year, our family is going to be together for Christmas (mom, dad, brother) and I'm excited because it will be the first time where we are all coming together from different cities since COVID started. It will definitely feel very special all being back as a family ❤️

A few pings to friends: @lexicon @lunacharm1037 @shadowfaxe @nut

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 10 December 2022 at 1:57 PM

@lothar @surgeon entered you both! thank you for sharing, i'm glad you both get to spend your holidays with family 😃

710 posts

nut • 10 December 2022 at 2:45 PM

thank you @surgeon for the ping and thank you @pwuffy for hosting! 😱 love getting to read what everyone is up to.

unfortunately my family is all in different countries so it'll just be me alone for christmas :') but it's okay, going to a new years eve music festival with friends and then ice skating in the mountains on new years day 😃

in the new year I am looking forward to finishing my online class and hopefully starting a new career! ❤️

pings:
@kenkazaki2
@lexicon

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 10 December 2022 at 3:50 PM

@pwuffy
Thank you so much for hosting! ❤️

I'm thankful to have a quiet Christmas at home with family every year ❤️ I live in Oklahoma and we haven't had a white Christmas since about 2011, so I'm really hoping we'll have a winter wonderland again this year 😊

Female
2,806 posts

heatherm19 • 10 December 2022 at 4:30 PM

@pwuffy Thanks for doing such an awesome giveaway!!

I'll be having a quiet holiday, just me and my mom (and the dog). Last year we opened presents in her room instead of the living room because of her mobility issues, I suspect we'll do the same this year. We will take turns opening presents and I will insist on taking too many pictures of the present-openings even though I actually haven't even organized the photos I took last Christmas. I think my step-dad is going to order some sort of Christmas meal to be delivered for us (he lives in another state but helps us a lot that way).
(..... I still have a pile of presents for my mom that I haven't wrapped, I keep putting it off...)

@nut Omg ice skating in the mountains sounds like an awesome way to end the year!

1,127 posts

hikanu • 10 December 2022 at 4:52 PM

@pwuffy

Thank you for the giveaway!

I'll be having a quiet Christmas Eve with family, nothing overly fancy, just a good time with family. My brother, my parents and me. The usual quiet, cozy Christmas with no stress and no worry about having to do things in a specific order at a specific time. If we want to open presents before desserts, that's what we do. XD

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 10 December 2022 at 6:20 PM

@pwuffy
Thanks for hosting ❤️

I think we're going somewhere for winter break, but I don't know when or where yet. Mostly, I'm just happy that I get a break from life in general, lol.

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 10 December 2022 at 6:43 PM

@pwuffy
May I enter ? I’m thankful that myself and my family are doing well. Looking forward to the Christmas concert 🎶 in my church
Ping: @icecream
@rainbow
@xxcouchxx

Female
274 posts

rainbow • 10 December 2022 at 6:49 PM

@pwuffy
Ohh hmm...

This birthmas I am super excited about the foods >.>
The boyfriend has promised to buy me whatever I want for dinner so I'm getting all the sushi a lil ol me could need. ^-^

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 10 December 2022 at 7:50 PM

added everyone above to the list! thank you all for sharing 😃

Female
757 posts

sulvas • 10 December 2022 at 8:06 PM

@pwuffy Thank you for hosting this. I'd love to enter.

For my holiday celebrations I usually get a chocolate chip cookie cake. I'm also planning on spending time with my family. Maybe I'll be able to help someone adopt a puppy. That's about it.

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 10 December 2022 at 8:25 PM

@pwuffy

Thank for hosting this! This Christmas I will be announcing my pregnancy to my family. My mother is a devout Mormon so I'm nervous, but my fiance is really supportive so I'm also hopeful. 😊

@maylin09

Wanna join?

Female
1,695 posts

lexicon • 10 December 2022 at 9:04 PM

@pwuffy

For the holidays I am going on a week long cruise to Mexico with my boyfriend❤️

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! Hope your holidays are fun 😊

Female
59 posts

maylin09 • 10 December 2022 at 9:25 PM

Hey I would like to join I am spending my Christmas on the couch watching movies while sipping coco with the family ima ping a friend hope you don't mind

@animefan

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 December 2022 at 9:38 PM

Thank you for doing this pwuffy , that is an AMAZING prize list!

I'm hoping for more snow in the new year, and i know this seems like the dreams of a wide-eyed naive kid, but world peace. I'd really like world peace in the new year. Those are the things I'm looking forward to.

Almost everyone I thought of pinging has already entered :/ ... Well good for you all! : D ❤️
How about... @frankenstein, @toebeans, @bluewolf, @mr-blue-bones, @moonflower.

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 10 December 2022 at 9:43 PM

added everyone above! thank you all for sharing ❤️

@xxcouchxx congratulations on your pregnancy! that's so exciting! i hope your mom is supportive as well ❤️

@snowywinter that's a nice wish! i hope so too x) past few years have been so rough, everyone could use some love & peace 😊

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 10 December 2022 at 9:44 PM

Thank you for this giveaway, and thank you snowywinter for the ping!

We don't do a whole lot out of the ordinary for Christmas, so I'll just help my mom cook a ham dinner and spend some time with my familiy, simple but sweet. ❤️

Female
59 posts

maylin09 • 10 December 2022 at 9:45 PM

Love and peace is smth I don't think the world understands yet but here soon hopefully ppl will and be friends

Female
141 posts

kenkazaki2 • 10 December 2022 at 9:48 PM

Oh, man thanks @nut for pinging me here and @pwuffy for hosting
uh for Christmas my family is planning to go to my sister's house to celebrate with her and have a family dinner on the 30th. 😃

Female
59 posts

maylin09 • 10 December 2022 at 9:51 PM

I just realized that @pwuffy you helped me when I was trying to make my categories for me creatures ty again for that

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 10 December 2022 at 10:49 PM

@pwuffy
Wow! It's really a great giveaway! ^^

I'll mostly be hanging out with friends indoors, not really going anywhere for the Holidays 😋
Will probably not even go outdoors in such a rainy country, and have some tea and stuff like that! Indoor Holidays are the best thing ever, in my opinion.

I live in the UK lmao

Female
73 posts

animefan • 11 December 2022 at 1:26 AM

Hi May I join. Sorry if I miss spell anything I am not a good speller and reader. I am looking forward to be with all my family and friends for the holidays .

Female
1,307 posts

twinkle • 11 December 2022 at 1:32 AM

@pwuffy
Thank you for the ping and for holding this giveaway! Very generous value of prizes you have here ❤️

I’m probably spending Christmas at home because I have a licensure exam coming up in March and I feel guilty if I go out cuz lately I’ve been feeling that I don’t deserve to take a break ;u; It’s not much of a bother to me though! I love staying indoors and all I need for Christmas is seeing my family come together at home, have some laughs, sing karaoke, play Christmas songs and eat some good food hehe 😊

Deleted • 11 December 2022 at 2:16 AM

@pwuffy I would love to join thank you for hosting this

I am not doing anything for the holiday

My dream creature is OTT

I hope I win it