Mastergemma's Marvelous Munchkins [time of slumber]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,997 posts

chaotictreat • 17 April 2023 at 11:38 PM

@mastergemma Yes ping me for new contests please!

Psycho by Maisie Peters

Female
2,989 posts

heatherm19 • 17 April 2023 at 11:42 PM

Yes please, I'd like to be pinged for new contests!

No idea what sort of music you like, but I will never stop recommending this band, so... Stand My Ground by Within Temptation

Female
2,566 posts

dragrawr • 17 April 2023 at 11:55 PM

I love love Vacations, espeically Young

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 18 April 2023 at 1:38 AM

Song: O'Farrell's Welcome to Limerick
Performed by: Michael McGoldrick
Instrument: Uilleann (ILL-in) pipes

The song is the first half of the video. Then it goes into another song.
Absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. So so so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHAaAggZp9g

I'd love to be pinged in future contests, thank you!

Female
2,243 posts

ashlinnhi • 18 April 2023 at 2:12 AM

hmm hmm gathering what i know of your music taste... i'm going to suggest 'I Love...' by Official Hige Dandism (would very much recommend watching the music video: https://youtu.be/bt8wNQJaKAk).

and yes please ping me for future events!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 18 April 2023 at 5:00 AM

@musicgurl333

Don't forget to submit a song suggestion for today 😉

Female
1,512 posts

froot • 18 April 2023 at 5:55 AM

ooh i'd love a ping for future events!! these are fun haha

i love the song "Love Like You" from steven universe, it's popular and for good reason!!! makes my heart soar

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 18 April 2023 at 10:20 AM

The song "Cotton‐Eyed Joe" by Ricky Skaggs x"D
Its the VIBE

id love a ping :0
@mastergemma

Gender Nonconforming
233 posts

dibabeebees • 18 April 2023 at 11:29 AM

Tornado by Owl City apparently is really good? but Do it all the time by idkhbtfm is really good!!

Female
2,770 posts

jlya • 18 April 2023 at 1:05 PM

@mastergemma
I'd love to be pinged for new contests ❤️

Absolutely love Fly Away Home by Pinkzebra. I sit outside and listen to it when I'm overwhelmed and it never fails to give me the best nostalgia ❤️ I have no idea what your taste in music is like so I'll do a variety lol ^^

Female
166 posts

vivian • 18 April 2023 at 2:05 PM

@mastergemma I'd love to be pinged for new contests! Will be following this as well, thanks for your kindness ♡

I really enjoy Smiling by Alanis Morrissette, simply due to the meaning of the song for me. I listened to it most during a time where for me, there were "forks in the road" in my journey through this life, and learning to go with what is right for my happiness' sake. ♡ So I keep on smiling!
My mother also grew up listening to Alanis in her teenage years and ended up passing it down to me, so showing her newer Alanis songs has helped us bond as mother and daughter ♡
Thanks again! :> and good luck to all the other contestants ☆

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 18 April 2023 at 8:26 PM

@mastergemma

Head over boots by Jon Pardi ❤️

475 posts

spell • 18 April 2023 at 9:01 PM

I'd like to be pinged for new contests too ^^ I really like Coeur de Pirate - Comme des enfants

Female
328 posts

passionate • 18 April 2023 at 10:16 PM

add me if there is a ping list! i love this one!

there's roughly 600+ songs that i call my favorite sooo.. we'll go with my favorite artist lol. i feel like anyone could listen to him. this is off of his newest album, it feels like spring. it's also a deeply personal album for him

i don't want to die tonight, by Anthony Green

Female
208 posts

sunfire103 • 18 April 2023 at 11:25 PM

So many songs, I have 9.5k currently on all my different play lists. Do we have too keep them pg13? The one I wanted to put is Restricted due to language.

I'll go with A New Society by Meg Myers

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 18 April 2023 at 11:26 PM

yes, pings for new contests please! ❤️

Was thinking of you and the previous contest today.
I really love making customized suggestions for people and tailoring the experience to what suits them.
(I especially LOVE helping people shop for housing)
Today I was helping someone shop for a (used) truck and found one they're probably going to go check out. ^^
... I almost regret not thinking of this as a viable career path at one time. Almost. much prefer it remaining a hobby though.

man, so many mentions are bringing back memories and spurring thoughts of other songs.
Broken Wings - Mr Mister
was always a favorite, but fell in love with the music video during a more recent difficult time in my life. Not like a 'favorite song ever'... just popped into my head while browsing other suggestions.

Female
2,243 posts

ashlinnhi • 19 April 2023 at 9:46 AM

entry for day 2: 'Neko Reset!' by Zutomayo (https://youtu.be/Sfz5TpCRSiI)

Gender Nonconforming
233 posts

dibabeebees • 19 April 2023 at 9:52 AM

PLease ping me for neew contests - also

Am I Blue? - Sang by Kevin Conroy in Justice League Unlimited

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 19 April 2023 at 12:42 PM

Joji - Die For You

Female
2,770 posts

jlya • 19 April 2023 at 1:22 PM

Today's suggestion is an Ebay Parody of I Want it That Way by Weird Al. It is just gold xD

Female
2,989 posts

heatherm19 • 19 April 2023 at 1:28 PM

I feel so weird, I don't know any of the songs/artists being recommended! I have a feeling I just have very different taste in music, lol.

Today's suggestion: I Miss The Misery by Halestorm

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 19 April 2023 at 10:43 PM

Sorry for forgetting the song recommendation yesterday! 😊

I would love to enter today. My song suggestion is Wildflowers by the Wailing Jennys

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 19 April 2023 at 11:34 PM

19th April

I still have no idea what to recommend, as there are soooooooo many styles out there in the world from alll over and time periods. (I mean I love chamber music from like the 12th through 16th centuries sooo. lol. LOVE me some dulcimer jams.) So I'm just going to go with the one I posted to another game today
"Come to my Window" Melissa Etheridge.

@jlya OMG, I forgot about that one! I've only heard it once or twice, but you're right... it is GOLD!
my favorite of his is Livin' in the Fridge : D

Female
1,997 posts

chaotictreat • 19 April 2023 at 11:39 PM

second suggestion is Leaving on a Jet Plane by John Denver (but I prefer the Glee version)
it's. very sad. good song to cry to. but also just a good song

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 20 April 2023 at 12:05 AM

Today is the last day to submit entries. I cannot wait to see what you all give me!

Female
328 posts

passionate • 20 April 2023 at 12:13 AM

@sunfire103 love meg !!

@bunnyshadow GREAT song

ofc i forgot to enter tonight because i was indecisive on a song (idk what you like 😃) so for today... ju$t by run the jewels, my fav rap duo

@heatherm19 i thought id know more of these songs too XD we need to make a spotify playlist of them all so we can check them out lmao

Female
2,989 posts

heatherm19 • 20 April 2023 at 12:46 AM

I'll go back to my country roots for my last song suggestion: Has Anybody Seen Amy by John & Audrey Wiggins

Female
6 posts

dogish • 20 April 2023 at 1:07 AM

I’ve been super into Bad Omens, Just Pretend is a great one!

Female
2,243 posts

ashlinnhi • 20 April 2023 at 9:25 AM

something a little different for the last day: 'Maple Lake' by Chamber Chu, composed as part of the game ost for Sdorica: Sunset (https://open.spotify.com/track/61lrqJu63cKWj6cmAWxrtO?si=371d10fb421341b5). i was into this game for a while and though i don't play anymore, i still love the soundtrack to absolute pieces. Chamber Chu is amazingly underrated for this and so many pieces from the soundtrack are among my favourite music of all time!

Gender Nonconforming
233 posts

dibabeebees • 20 April 2023 at 11:45 AM

Blood/Water or 6:00 by grandson!