Female
166 posts

vivian • 26 April 2023 at 6:16 AM

April 26th Entry - Jelal !

Thank you ♡

Female
328 posts

passionate • 26 April 2023 at 4:09 PM

for the last day im gonna go w the irel again!

bc i will never have enough quests done to buy one myself ^-^

good luck every1!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 26 April 2023 at 11:35 PM

April 26th
another entry for the Irel adult please : )

Ditto what passionate said both about Quests and wishing everyone luck ^^

Female
166 posts

vivian • 27 April 2023 at 7:59 AM

April 27th Entry - Candit 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 April 2023 at 8:52 AM

Another contest finished and the winners will be here momentarily.

For a quick interruption this is now one of my favourite trinkets. It goes well with so many creatures and it scares me.

I was planning on sending a Kujak to everyone who voted for one, does no one apart from me like Kujaks?

Irel- @snowywinter
Candit - @jlya
Jelal - @viivian

For now, it's bed for me and the creatures will be send in about 12ish hours.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 27 April 2023 at 10:01 AM

@mastergemma randomly dropping in to say I like Kujaks dw lol

Female
2,763 posts

jlya • 27 April 2023 at 1:20 PM

@mastergemma
Yay thank you!! I was hoping for the Candit ❤️

I like Kujaks but I don't need any more xD

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 27 April 2023 at 1:31 PM

Kujaks are more common than the other creatures, that's why it may not have been chosen.

@viviian
You won the Jelal, yay!! 😃 Your username was typo'd so I figured I'd help and ping. 😊

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 27 April 2023 at 1:36 PM

Congrats to the winners 😊

Female
166 posts

vivian • 27 April 2023 at 3:08 PM

Thank you so much!! Congratulations to all winners ♡
And @mastergemma I love Kujaks, I just have two and wanted others to get a chance to get one ! OvO surprised they didnt get many entries

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 April 2023 at 11:14 PM

@mastergemma
Oh wow, i can't believe I won my first pick! I will try to accept soon. (Probably after site rollover when i'm less frazzled.)

That IS a lovely Trinket! One of my favs to see others using ^^
(Heee... I must confess, there are a few travels I've become quite obsessed with. Whenever I get organized i planning on having a tab just for creatures I want to put them on.)

I LOVE Kujaks... but they are, as others have said, quite plentiful. Unlike Terrons, i don't need more than what I get Seasonally (and even that's a bit too much.)

Female
328 posts

passionate • 27 April 2023 at 11:58 PM

congrats winners i love kujaks but i already have one ^-^

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 July 2023 at 1:21 AM

Hello Marvelous Munchkins, had a long break due to illness but I am back with my biggest challenge yet. Still not 100% better yet but I want to share something during my time of misfortune and to ask for your help with something that has been very important to me and on my mind a lot recently.

I want you to help me design my next tattoo.

Please note, the winner may not be the design I get as I need to discuss the tattoo with my artist who'll put her own spin to it. I also will not show people the design I ultimately get as my tattoo artist will likely upload it online and I do not wish to doxx myself too much.

THE DESIGN
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spheal_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
Please, join my cult of the Spheal first.

What I want is a Spheal with a pokeball in the design. Very minimal background or no background. I want it just behind my shoulder so I can boop the snoot (very important). The Pokeball can be any type of pokeball excluding the lure ball, dive ball, love ball and friend ball. Why you may ask? I don't actually like the lure and dive balls and I already have a tattoo with the love ball and do not wish to double up on it. My partner really loves the friend ball and I don't really want to intrude on that because that will always be Scizor's ball.

The canvas of the tattoo will be about 20 cm by 20 cm but just focus on the design.

This contest is not going to be based on best art but rather the actual design itself. Text submissions are allowed but please go heavy in the detail. You may provide outside images in your design if you do not want to draw it.

A limit of 5 submissions per person and only 1 prize per person. So, you can either submit 5 posts or one post with 5 designs, up to you but please label your designs clearly so I do not accidentally miss them. Submissions can also be given to me via discord but please also leave a message here stating you have done this. At the end of the competition. I will be uploading all designs onto one image and sharing it here for everyone to see.

Please note, colour is not necessary in your submissions. As long as I can see what you are envisioning in whatever you submit it will be fine.

I will choose the top two to win 500 CC and 300 CC respectively and then I will raffle off four lots of 50 CC to those who place an entry.

I will be adding some creature prizes and EC prizes so please watch for updates here. Entries will remain open until the 14th and winners announced on the 15th.

A quick example of a text submission using Pikachu as the design.

I want pikachu to be sitting down in it's iconic pose (https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/735212707906756990/). My design of Pikachu will use this pikachu's face for the design ( https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3q22QE ). Unlike the above images, I want the final design to be a female pikachu (heart tail).

A quick example of an image submission using Pikachu as the design.
https://ibb.co/7tRqB1T
https://ibb.co/dgJkVGy

Be free Munchkins
Start of Event ping list:
@musicgurl333
@chaotictreat
@heatherm19
@daisycat
@ashlinnhi
@froot
@wonder404exe
@jlya
@viviian
@spell
@passionate
@snowywinter
@dibabeebees
@astralrebel

Female
2,763 posts

jlya • 1 July 2023 at 11:43 AM

@mastergemma
Sorry about your illness dear. I hope you feel better and fully recover quickly ❤️
I will not be entering this contest but thank you so much for the ping! I can't wait to see what all of Eggcave's amazing artists come up with ^^

@prairie?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 July 2023 at 12:09 AM

@mastergemma

So sorry you haven't been well. I certainly understand how permanent body art can be cathartic in the worst of times (and a source of joy during the good.)

May I see if a real life (bestie) friend wants to get involved on this? I wouldn't count it as a contest entry, but this is a convergence of 3 things she LOVES (artwork/design, Pokemon -she even goes to conventions, and tattoos.)

I appreciate the inclusion of text entries (SO VERY MUCH, THANK YOU,) but I'm completely in the dark when it comes to the specifics of the Pokemon culture. I'd rather leave this to people that know something about it ^^ ❤️ Tattoos deserve a special touch.
(Could go on a whole rant about people producing things i.e. movies, where they've never touched the source material.)

FYI, I never got a ping/notice (even double checked). Just seen that this thread had recent entries. (Thank you though : ) )

Wishing you improved health
and best of luck on a wonderful finished design!
And best of luck to all the participants! : D

Female
1,993 posts

chaotictreat • 3 July 2023 at 4:42 AM

@mastergemma
Hope you're doing okay now!
Much like snowywinter, I know absolutely nothing about pokemon so I think I'll leave it to the professionals : P
Ty for the ping tho!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 July 2023 at 7:04 AM

@jlya @snowywinter @chaotictreat
I'm actually doing worse now (insert upside down smily face here).

Please, despite knowing little or nothing about Pokemon give it a whirl. An outsider's perspective can produce beautiful results ❤️

I don't know why the pings aren't working and currently I do not have the energy to care. That can be an issue for another day.

@vivian
I forgot to update your username in my list so here's a ping for you.

Female
2,763 posts

jlya • 4 July 2023 at 12:51 PM

@mastergemma
Sorry to hear about your health ❤️ Praying for healing and recovery and just feeling better in the meantime ^^
Both pings worked for me! Maybe it was a glitch in @/snowywinter's notifs.

If I have some time and some creative inspiration sparks, I'll give it a shot. Hopefully you get more traffic on this forum!
@dragrawr would you be interested in another art project? ^^

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 4 July 2023 at 1:46 PM

@mastergemma I’d be super interested in this, I’ll have to think up some ideas

I can do color/lineart just to show different options. Hope you feel better and rest comes easy 🌸

@jlya thank you so much friend!!

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 July 2023 at 7:40 PM

good luck to all, and congrats to the winners 😊

Female
1,993 posts

chaotictreat • 5 July 2023 at 5:36 AM

@mastergemma
Sorry to hear you're not doing well D:
I've had issues with pings before too, I asked ian about it but can't remember what the response was

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 8 July 2023 at 3:20 AM

@jlya @dragrawr @chaotictreat

Lemme know if this ping works (doesn't have to be a reply here). I'll investigate the ping issue sometime today or tomorrow.

My new medicine states to avoid sunlight so please welcome the vampire moderator lol.

I'm very excited to see what people come up with as my tattoo artist is currently having a sale so I can get this tattoo for cheap if I book in this month.

My artist is also keen on doing all of my favourite pokemon so one day I will have them all with me constantly ❤️

Female
2,763 posts

jlya • 8 July 2023 at 12:55 PM

@mastergemma
The ping worked for me ^^ Sorry to hear you're now a vampire. Happens to the best of us XD

I am completely struck out on inspiration that is not writing related. But I do hope brilliance strikes someone soon so you can get your lovely tattoo on sale!

@dragrawr
Just a small reminder ping!
*hides under blanket for fear of bothering someone*

@froot
@daisycat
@bunnyshadow
@wonder404exe
Trying to spread the word about an art opportunity ❤️

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 8 July 2023 at 1:22 PM

@jlya @mastergemma
Thank you for the pings!

I have been busier than usual, so I won't be participating in this one — but the idea is super cute and creative! I wish luck to all entries. 😊

Female
2,564 posts

dragrawr • 8 July 2023 at 1:37 PM

@jlya you’re not bothering me !! In fact- I did forget !! But not anymore

And gemma your ping worked 👍